Subliminal Talk
Dubls Mans Up - AM6 i (1-5), ii (5-10) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dubls Mans Up - AM6 i (1-5), ii (5-10) (/Thread-Dubls-Mans-Up-AM6-i-1-5-ii-5-10)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Essy Mans The ***k Up [AM6] - I (p.1-5), II (p.5--) - Vincent_Vega - 08-30-2015

(08-29-2015, 05:20 PM)essy Wrote: I also felt like it would be a privilege for them to be graced by my c*ck. Too much?

Hell no. That's perfect Big Grin

AM6.II - Stage 3, Day 3 - Dubls - 09-04-2015

I'm going to remain vague because I want to maintain anonymity.

I was out somewhere for a few hours. Most of my time was spent sitting and waiting. This gave me the opportunity to do some people watching.

After a while I noticed myself comparing people to sheep. They struck me as weak and clueless. I found myself disgusted to a degree with the extent to which some people are willing to let themselves go and how drone-like others seemed. For the first time in my life I thought to myself, "These people want to be led. I could be that person."

I don't mean politically, but in terms of raw personal power. I felt like Neo seeing the world in 1s and 0s. This was more about recognizing my own development—into an Alpha Male if you will— by the way I felt in contrast to be the people I observed.

Stage 3 is shaping up.

AM6.II - Stage 3, Day 16 - Dubls - 09-17-2015

Still at it. Missed the time that I planned for, which amounts to 4 extra days—not bad at all. I'm recovering at home and getting 12 hours of exposure per day.

I've been reading voraciously and I want to submit No More Mr. Nice Guy and The Rational Male (amazing) as titles to supplement your AM6 journey with. Just started 48 Laws of Power and plan to follow up with The Art of Seduction and Rational Male: Preventative Medicine. I also re-read Models by Mark Manson which is excellent.

Having re-read John Alexander's alpha male book, I found it simplistic. As for David DeAngelo, big turn-off.

No noticeable changes to report, and my circumstances have me house-ridden for a while. That'll change in 2 weeks.

RE: Essy Mans The ***k Up [AM6] - I (p.1-5), II (p.5--) - Benjamin - 09-17-2015

I agree with no more mr nice guy, rational male and models. Haven't read the art of seduction. I read the 48 laws of power years ago but I found it pretty manipulative so didn't like it much.

RE: Essy Mans The ***k Up [AM6] - I (p.1-5), II (p.5--) - Dubls - 09-20-2015

(09-17-2015, 04:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I agree with no more mr nice guy, rational male and models. Haven't read the art of seduction. I read the 48 laws of power years ago but I found it pretty manipulative so didn't like it much.

I felt as you did a few years ago, but I've learned to be more accepting of human nature. I view these as materials which assist in developing a pragmatic view of the world. Whether or not you use the information for good or evil—whatever your definition of those things are—is up to you. 'Unplugging' isn't easy, but in my opinion it's worth it.

AM6.II - Stage 3, Day 27 - Dubls - 09-29-2015

This is more of an observation than an update.

I've always been a charismatic person, and that comes out in the way I talk. When people don't return a comparable level of energy, I take it personally. I feel...rejected. Of course, this falls under approval seeking behaviour, which I'm intimately familiar with. When I feel this way, I sometimes make a conscious effort to blunt my charisma, and it always feels unnatural.

I've been told that my charisma inspires others, and I've observed people become seduced it, and I don't mean sexually. But I should expect nothing in return, and it's foolish to think that a dull, or monotone response has anything to do with me personally. Even if it does, who the fuck cares?

I've never put this into words, and maybe it will help with my development.

I still think I would benefit from being a little less excitable overall.

AM6.II - Stage 3, Day 29 - Dubls - 09-30-2015

Woke up feeling like I could have used more sleep, and eventually napped in the afternoon. Not much going on to explain this, other than my hope that the sub is boring into my brain.

Stage 3, Day 31 - Dubls - 10-02-2015

By all indications, my mind is back in the groove.

Stage 3 is finally setting in. I can feel my resolve getting stronger. Mind you, this is mixed with bouts of insecurity, but in terms of the sub working, those are just two sides of the same coin. I'm also vaguely remembering my dreams, which wasn't happening for quite a while. I couldn't recount them in detail, but I've been in strange and precarious positions—an indication of internal conflict?

I'm looking at 4, 12-hour make up days to account for the hours missed pre and post op.

If I run AM6 for a 3rd consecutive time, will I be the first person with an active journal to do so?

Stage 3, Day 32 - Dubls - 10-03-2015

Weird dream last night.

I was on a downtown street at night with friends (but not people who exist in real life) and this SUV pulls up to the sidewalk. Couple of people from my group start talking to these Asian guys in the SUV. I sense tension in the conversation and as my group starts walking away from the SUV, one of my 'friends' throws something—a fire hydrant?—at the vehicle, damaging it and injuring the Asians.

We start running and I see the driver emerge and he is enraged. Another person and I hop into a parked vehicle and do our best to duck below the seats. We're scared and watching the window; fortunately it's frosted because it's cold. The driver, who's threatening to kill us, walks up to the car we're in and looks in the window, and then he keeps walking. We gasp in relief.

I don't remember what happened between that and the next part. I'm being held in some sort of facility. The part that's visible from the street looks like a little bistro, and I'm sitting, in some kind of hospital gown, at a table. Suddenly a car pulls up in front of the storefront window, and I know somehow that its a threat. I try to hide my face by looking the other way, but based on the car coming to a stop I know I've been seen.

I leave the table area and pass through a steel door that leads to a hospital-like hallway. Everything is stainless steel. I make my way to the bathroom where I find a friend who is also being held captive. He tells me I can escape by lifting and sliding a certain tile on the floor, so I do and that's where things get foggy.

There was something about being in an unfamiliar house and I made a move on this girl once we were alone. But then we got caught and had to go do something dangerous.

As I said, I've found myself in strange and precarious positions in my dreams lately. I wonder what meaning these themes of danger, fear of getting caught, and escaping have.

RE: Essy Mans The ***k Up [AM6] - I (p.1-5), II (p.5--) - Benjamin - 10-03-2015

Quote:If I run AM6 for a 3rd consecutive time, will I be the first person with an active journal to do so?

Yeah i'm pretty sure you'll be the first. That was my original plan and i'm still considering it but i'm kind of impatient for SM3. But i'm waiting until I finish and take a few weeks off to see how things integrate first.

RE: Essy Mans The ***k Up [AM6] - I (p.1-5), II (p.5--) - Dubls - 10-17-2015

(10-03-2015, 09:28 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:If I run AM6 for a 3rd consecutive time, will I be the first person with an active journal to do so?

Yeah i'm pretty sure you'll be the first. That was my original plan and i'm still considering it but i'm kind of impatient for SM3. But i'm waiting until I finish and take a few weeks off to see how things integrate first.

It makes sense to me that running AM6 three times in a row (if I feel the need for a third run) would be distinctly beneficial, because my mind would be devoted to the program for up to 1.5 years with only the necessary 1-4 week break between runs.

Does a multi-stage sub run deeper if it is repeated consecutively for as long as it takes to become entrenched? Or is it just as effective if repeated intermittently, as long as one puts in the same hours, over a period of time?

Would running another sub between runs of AM6 water down the potency of AM6? Or perhaps the potency of both?

RE: Essy Mans The ***k Up [AM6] - I (p.1-5), II (p.5--) - dissonance - 10-19-2015

how many hours a day did you do for your 1st and second runs?

RE: Essy Mans The ***k Up [AM6] - I (p.1-5), II (p.5--) - Dubls - 10-19-2015

First run ranged between less than 8 hours a day, and up to 12. Listening time increased progressively with each stage. Despite the inconsistency, the sub had noticeable effects on me. I scored myself on page 5 as having developed in some areas, but standing to improve in all areas. I attribute this to the fact that total hours listened could have been higher, and that I started with a particularly weak foundation. Enter my 2nd run. 12 hours per day, every day. Currently in stage 4.

RE: Essy Mans The ***k Up [AM6] - I (p.1-5), II (p.5--) - Dubls - 10-20-2015

@dissonance Why do you ask?

@templecity Thanks?

@EVERYBODY I'd still like to know what you think about post #113 (scroll up). Would be interesting to get Shannon's take as well.