Subliminal Talk
SurferJoy's AM6 journal [COMPLETED] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SurferJoy's AM6 journal [COMPLETED] (/Thread-SurferJoy-s-AM6-journal-COMPLETED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 04-05-2015

(04-03-2015, 03:52 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I will be the next very successful person with SM! Smile After using AM6 a few more times.

That would be great @Benjamin Wink

Stage 6 - Day 22

I feel very tired during this stage =( I sleep a lot Smile

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 04-16-2015

Stage 6 - Day 32
[Image: tumblr_nmwgmeEmkW1tvspopo1_1280.jpg]
☼Happy End☼

That's it folks. I completed AM6.
Stage 6 was uneventful for me. But, I can say that I feel different than when I started.
I feel freer. I also feel that have achieve greater inner strength.

Many significants things happened during the AM6 journey.
I started a new business and now it has become my top priority to grow it.

Before, I started AM6 there was no women in my life at all. Now, they are several women and some of them pursue me very actively.

Here is a summary of gains and things that happened:

- Started a new business
- Manifested new business friends
- I go to the gym again after a 10 years break
- Created a lifestyle where I can travel and work in nice places (I travelled very little before my AM6 journey, since I started AM6, I have been in 6 countries)
- I have more financial freedom
- Greater inner strength (I can do it , attitude)
- Reduced neediness
- Being OK not being accepted by certain people
- Focusing on solution instead of problems attitude
- Manifested a circle of young women interested in me
- Being finally able to talk at front of a camera to a large audience totally at ease. (Number 1. comment from viewers is " you are so at ease, I want to be like this too")

What's next:

The way I see it is that emotional wellness is key to any type of success in Business or with women. Therefore, it is more important to be emotionally well balanced than to be a sex magnet or a money magnet.
From my standpoint success is a side-effect of self-love as explained in the book "Loving yourself" by Larry Crane.

I will end by this quote from Larry Crane:

" It is our own suppressed feelings that are the root cause of all our problems (including financial problems). It's our own suppressed feelings that keep us broke... bind us in chains of misery... and make us suffer in every way. The more we "pull up" and "let go" (or release) our suppressed feelings (subconscious programs)... the lighter, happier, healthier... and...more abundant we become. "
Larry Crane

I will continue to develop in that direction of self-love, self-esteem, self-respect and so on.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal [COMPLETED] - Light - 04-16-2015

congratulations Surfer. very encouraging results. i am starting AM6 in the coming month

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal [COMPLETED] - Shannon - 04-16-2015

If you read the journals on SM3 that do not experience success, it should become glaringly apparent that they do not experience success because SM3 is intended for those who have completed building a successful base with AM first. When that happens first, success is achieved; exactly as it was designed for.

If SM interests you, and you want to keep the women in your life, why not instead simply use the AM6 refresher stage for 6 mote months and then move on to SM3?