Subliminal Talk
SurferJoy's AM6 journal [COMPLETED] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SurferJoy's AM6 journal [COMPLETED] (/Thread-SurferJoy-s-AM6-journal-COMPLETED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 01-13-2015

Stage 4 - Day 17

I 'm noticing something new. When I have fear I'm able to see it almost like an object step out of it instead of collapsing into it and I can let it go.
This is a very good thing. I hope this new tendency will keep growing.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 01-14-2015

Stage 4 - Day 18

Someone mentioned in a testimonial that AM helped him start a new business. Well, it is also true for me. I got the strength and the courage to start a new business. I will launch my coaching service with my mastermind group of business friends next week.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - zen - 01-15-2015

I am the end of AM5 and it helped earn my first money ever on Internet Marketing. It set strong basis for what it will come from a financial point of view.

Good luck with your MMG.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 01-22-2015

@zen Thats good to hear Wink

What should I do, if I listened to Stage 3 , 4 days longer than excepted ?

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 02-15-2015

Stage 5 - Day 5

I feel clearly more confident.

I recently started a new business venture
and today I launched a new audio product.
I got my first sale earlier today, thats encouraging.
Women seem to be more interested in me.
So I have 3 new dates lined up.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - zen - 02-16-2015

I enjoy reading your journal ... keep up the good work!!!

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 03-03-2015

Thank you, Zen, I'm really getting somewhere with this stuff!

Stage 5 - Day 22

I'm happy to report that I'm no longer the unattractive or perhaps a bit repulsive son of bitch that I was before.

I spent most of 2014 alone. Things started to get better when I started this journey in September.

The other day, I was going back to my hotel after a day at the beach (I'm on holiday in Southern Europe)and in the bus a girl noticed that I was reading a book in English and she started to talk me. She said that she was from the North of London.
We had a good discussion. I made friend with the 2 other people in her group and I spent part of today with them.
I haven't been approached by young attractive girl like this for ages.

Today, I saw an attractive girl passing by as I was drinking a beer with a friend at a terrace bar. I invited the girl to join and have a pint with us.
She said that she had to go somewhere but then we started to have a good talk and she canceled her plan and decided to stay with us.
My friend understood that she was into me. So he was gentleman enough to let us alone. I spent most of this afternoon with her.
The last time something like this happened to me was in .....2008 Wink

On the business side, I discover that I have more and more the force to go through what it takes to succeed ( market resistance, rejection, criticism, mistakes etc...)

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 03-16-2015

Stage 6 - Day 1

Things have changed. Until recently girls would not chat or message me online at all. But the girls I recently meet keep sending me messages on Facebook or SnapChat.
They are 3 girls for now maybe more will join Wink
There is the Russian blonde, I mentioned in a earlier post.
The girl who approached me in the bus the other day and a girl I know from Instagram.

Business: yesterday, I got a business offer from a newly formed company. So if I keep up at the current pace I might soon enjoy an interesting reality.

I have no idea, what subs to use after AM6 if any. Maybe BASE 2.0. but then I also bought the AofS and BIABW....
I will see

Update: I just got another business offer from another company Wink

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 03-22-2015

Stage 6 - Day 7

I got some business ideas, I'm really inspired in this area of my life.
So much to do there and as I mentioned many times before I finally got the strength to go through all the hurdles, resistances that doing business imply.

This aside, there was this very pretty girl I started to chat with it from Instagram.
She is one of those Instamodel with thousands of followers.
She had her Facebook in her Insta Profile so I added her. Back then, it was difficult to chat with her. She didnt seem interested or focused on me.
Her wall is filled with posts and tags from her male admirers.
I guess she is getting enough attention. So I let it go. I forgot about her.
However, because she clicks "like" on some of my portrait pictures when I posted them, I recently started to chat with her again.

Her attitude is totally changed. She is really interested and we have real conversation.
We had added each other on SnapChat and we are exchanging Snaps regularly.
She lives near the city of one of my best friend. When we find out that she insisted that I come to visit her. So we are planning to meet Cool

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 03-31-2015

Stage 6 - Day 17

For the last 2 nights, I had unsettling nightmares. In each of these nightmares, I have lost my suitcase with my belongings and I desperately look for my stuff.
It signals to me that I do not want to let go of the past and I attempt to hold on.
I will see what I can do about it and explore these beliefs about not wanting to let go of the past. It certainly has something to do with safety.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 04-02-2015

Stage 6 - Day 18

I'm not sure which Sub to use when I finish AM6. Initially I wanted to use SM3 but now that I see that nearly all current journals about SM3 describe unsuccessful experience (sm3 users are clearly not becoming sex magnet), I prefer to not use it.

I bought AOS and BIABW in the past, I might run one of these when I finish.
I have little expectation so I might play it in the background for 2 or 3 months and see what I happen.
Maybe, it will work great because there is little to no pressure on having results.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - GlaizenGold777 - 04-02-2015

Quote:I'm not sure which Sub to use when I finish AM6. Initially I wanted to use SM3 but now that I see that nearly all current journals about SM3 describe unsuccessful experience (sm3 users are clearly not becoming sex magnet), I prefer to not use it.

Roy, FrenchMagnet, AfzalG is person who very successfull with SM.

There are not many guys using this sub.

For me, one successfull person is enough to convince me that SM is work (my friend is using SM right now, and he report the result is great, btw he's not write journal here).

Quote:I have little expectation so I might play it in the background for 2 or 3 months and see what I happen.
Maybe, it will work great because there is little to no pressure on having results.

Why not think like that while using SM? Little or no expectation will bring the result faster & even greater. Big Grin

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - SurferJoy - 04-03-2015

(04-02-2015, 09:02 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote:
Quote:I have little expectation so I might play it in the background for 2 or 3 months and see what I happen.

Why not think like that while using SM? Little or no expectation will bring the result faster & even greater. Big Grin

I like your enthusiam GlaizenGold777 about the product, however, the little or no expectation attitude is easier when only 24 dollars was spent.

But thanks for pointing to those successful users. I really liked the FrenchMagnet journal. I still have 2 weeks to go under AM6.
I will choose carefully what to use next.

RE: SurferJoy's AM6 journal - Benjamin - 04-03-2015

I will be the next very successful person with SM! Smile After using AM6 a few more times.