Subliminal Talk
LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) (/Thread-LionKing-s-Mating-Season-SM3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-09-2014

Ah those two... I've heard of them, but don't really now what they are, I'll look into it. How long have you been working on it? Do you go to classes (which one), or did you get some home study material? Seems like some Feldenkrais classes are available in mp3 format at least.

EDIT: Ordered A BOOK that seemed interesting. I'll look into some Feldenkrais material too.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Benjamin - 10-09-2014

I did a hanna somatics course on back pain for around 3 months, but I noticed taking nearly a week of it was starting to come back. It makes sense after years of having problems that it might take longer. But it's quick, like 20 minutes a day.

Been doing the feldenkrais stuff a week or two now, but have done it in the past and not done it consistently. But i've noticed after doing it a while that my back and posture is much better.

I listen to audios as there's no classes here. This is the one I started with..

http://www.feldenkraisresources.com/Relaxercise-Set-Audio-Download-p/2053-mp3.htm

-Ben

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-10-2014

Thanks Ben, I'll look into it. I don't currently have back pain, but I did have LBP for 3 or 4 years, so I'm very conscious of the state of my back, still.

Stage 2, Day 14. Posture was much already better yesterday, though it feels a bit weird and tight.

I did some pstec on looking at women in a blatantly obviously sexual way in different daytime scenarios, and (like I mentioned in Sarge's journal) what came up was that its very hard for me to go over that threshold where I think "polite" ends. What helped was that I imagined women getting really angry and pissed at me for being so blatantly obvious and demanding an emotional reaction from them. Them another thing that helped was to imagine the people around getting really mad at me for being like that, maybe pushing me and telling me to go away, banning me from certain places I frequently visit (like the gym). I'm feeling this will be very good for me, this "polite" thing has really been holding me back and I'm actually expecting great positive responses from women if I can just lose that politeness shit.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Benjamin - 10-10-2014

It's not just for backpain, it also works on tension of the body.. getting natural movement back and posture. It's just that getting rid of backpain was the most obvious result for me because that was what was troubling me.

The course i'm doing on it "Flowing Body Flexible Mind" talks about how your issues are also combined with chronic tension in the body and asks you to think about how your movement and tensions effect how you present in the world.

It's a little confusing when he says stuff like "Now notice the difference in your body and how it effects how you think about taking in nourishment in the world" for example.. but it's enough to get me interested and to keep working on it until I get it.

-Ben

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-12-2014

Stage 2, Day 17. Ok, so... this stuff works. Subliminals work, pstec works and the masculine intent mindset works very well with SM3. I don't know if (I doubt that) SM3 will make me into exactly what the product description page says in one go, but its clearly guiding me TOWARDS that image at the pace I'm able to proceed. I'm still waiting for those sexual performance results (haven't tested in over a week, will today), but if I get them in the following weeks on stage 2 I'll be completely sold and I'm most likely a customer for life already. Stage 2 has been a bit of a downer compared to stage 1, but now my sex drive is up again and things seem good.

The day before yesterday, I did pstec on "not knowing what to do". Click tracks, 1 PN and 1 PP. Along with "I've already known what to do before", my main "counter argument" for the PN track was what's in MI's book - that I don't even have to know, because its not me that's doing it. I'm aroused and my instinct are telling what to do, I just have to listen to them and not get in the way. While doing the PP track, I realized some extra details:
1. I was thinking about a situation where I'm sitting with a group of girls and I feel like "I don't know what to do" with that best-looking girl who's attention I can't seem to get.. Well, actually I do: my instincts are telling me to get up and leave. There was no chemistry between us in that situation, it was just my PU habits and ego that was needy to get that girl's attention. I was going against my instincts, and this resulted in me "not knowing what to do".
2. There's one situation I'm very familiar with where I can clearly feel my instincts telling me something: when I see someone stunning and I feel the DRIVE to approach. I guess that's just like in the later stages of the interaction, I just feel this urge, and alongside it comes this slight trepidation and excitement - to approach, to touch her, to go for the kiss, to "pull the trigger". Again, my job is not get in my instinct way, do what it says and enjoy. If its clearly shouting "GO TO HER!" then there's no point in me debating what to do after that.. new instructions will come.

Yesterday, I was psteccing on eye contact. The truth is I get paralyzed by passing eye contact; my brain freezes, breathing stops, basically like a deer in the headlights. If I'm with a woman and I know its "on", I have extremely strong eye contact. If I'm out night time, I generally have very strong eye contact. But daytime in the streets, at work and such, its "deer in the headlights", and I've never been able to get over that. So yesterday I went out for coffee and got some fresh memories like that, went home and click tracked while imagining I was forcing myself to hold eye contact for the whole track. I was shaking the whole time, it was pretty funny. Then I went to visit a male friend who I know has extremely strong eye contact, then got home and did more tracks on imagining holding it with him. Got it to zero, then PN and PP... And I felt absolutely free with my eyes the whole night, awesome stuff! Also the feeling changed from "trying to hold eye contact" to this kind of "opening my eyes to the other person so (s)he can see, or we can both feel, everything I'm feeling inside."

Aand then finally going out yesterday. It was pretty great. I went out more or less alone, but ended up meeting my regular friends anyway. The beginning was pretty stiff. I felt confident in myself and I feel very good about the new & improved upper back posture that I now have, but felt nervous about talking to girls. After a change of venue, 1 drink and 2 beers, and meeting one of my friends, it was completely different. For example, I'd just stand by the dance floor, leaning back and openly looking at some of the girls there, just enjoying myself. Some guy approached me to talk about the girls for a moment, good fun. My level of directness was just completely different than before.. I was going up to girls and just affectionately touching them all over the whole time we were talking (and they all seemed 100% comfortable with that). I went up to 2 or 3 girls on the dance floor, pulled them close to me and started talking that way. That's something I've never been able to do with intention. I'd just put my hand under this one's hair on her neck and guide her face close to mine a few times and she was just all giggly about it. At the end of the night there were these 2 absolutely fucking gorgeous sexy short girls standing on the dance floor I'd have never approached before.. and I didn't right away this time, I went for the bathroom and had already decided to leave when I saw them again close by and went to the one I preferred. She was liking it, I was very grounded and touching her arm and thighs constantly without thinking about it, but I already had the momentum of leaving the bar, so I was a bit weird about it ("I'm just leaving") so that was that. I wasn't out to get laid anyway, because me & "my girl" have been teasing each other for more than a week and I'm meeting her today. Would've sucked to have to cancel on her.

But there was something quite negative about last night, too... My very good friends' GF was way too much into me. She was very bubbly when I saw her, very touchy, but I laughed with her and then kept my distance. She was saying to me that her friend is horny today and tried to push her friend onto me for many times, but the friend didn't let herself show any interest and I wasn't attracted anyway. Anyway, the GF got all weird at some point, acting clearly avoidant towards my friend and still very smily towards me.. She dragged me by the hand onto the dance floor alone when my friend was in the bathroom, which got me a bit panicked b/c I didn't want to be "rude" to her (as my friend would have to deal with that), and also there was (and is) ZERO change of me doing anything with her b/c he is a very good friend, so I didn't know what to do. I danced with her a bit, keeping my distance and avoiding her eyes, until my friend found us there and I felt it got a bit weird. Feeling a bit guilty about that, though all I wanted to do was to avoid the situation.

So it seems I'm on schedule: the self-development side is starting to show itself clearly and my interactions are going very well, but no mass attraction or women approaching me yet. Well, they come & dance beside me but I mean more direct approaches by walking up or by giving clear eye contact signals that she wants to talk. And of course the most impressive results show up in a club/bar environment. Its already getting colder & darker here during the days, so meeting people outside is much less probable.

ps. I'm reading Rich dad poor dad. Very interesting. I got more interested in the money/career side of things towards the end of AM6, and I guess SM3's reduced neediness is making space for it too. I'd like to clear out my negative programming towards money asap, but I probably won't go for BASE just yet... Getting that area of my life going in the right direction is definitely a challenge I'm interested in facing, but I believe it'll take me many years and I want to finish this socializing & women thing I've been working on for so long and enjoy it for a while before I use BASE or something to direct my focus elsewhere. Something like "EPRHA for money" would be a good fit for me during these SM/AM/WM runs.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Shawn - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 12:33 AM)LionKing Wrote: She was saying to me that her friend is horny today and tried to push her friend onto me for many times, but the friend didn't let herself show any interest and I wasn't attracted anyway.

I have got the impression that she meant herself by saying her friend is horny Big Grin

(10-12-2014, 12:33 AM)LionKing Wrote: ps. I'm reading Rich dad poor dad. Very interesting. I got more interested in the money/career side of things towards the end of AM6, and I guess SM3's reduced neediness is making space for it too. I'd like to clear out my negative programming towards money asap, but I probably won't go for BASE just yet... Getting that area of my life going in the right direction is definitely a challenge I'm interested in facing, but I believe it'll take me many years and I don't want to finish this socializing & women thing I've been working on for so long and enjoy it a while before I use BASE or something to direct my focus elsewhere. Something like "EPRHA for money" would be a good fit for me during these SM/AM/WM runs.

Pretty same here. Also realized that I need to get this area fixed before I move on. I already suggested a "money issues clearing sub" or "EPRHA for money" like you called it. Maybe something like that will come if more people are interested in.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-22-2014

Stage 2, Day 27. Everything's going steady, nothing to report. I've been doing 45 minutes to 2 hours of pstec every day and that added to everything else I'm doing means that I'm basically doing something all the time. Neediness is definitely low, but its not like I want to separate myself like with AM. Its just that the "value" of girls has dropped quite a bit. I've been searching for a more interesting job and I sent the first application out today. I'm also considering a job in a bigger city, but it seems even more challenging getting a job there when doing what I'm doing. I'm also going to start drinking my tea in cafes more, just so I'll be around people more and so I'll have a reoccurring reason to go outside into the cold.

Anyhow, it's been a while since I've had a proper realization.. ;) But something came to me today after a 2-hour pstec session on going out during the day, so I'm going full theoretical for the rest of this post.

Alan Watts mentions that we know ourselves through others, i.e. through the contrast of what we are not. Perhaps my biggest trouble with women has always been that I avoid failure. I have forced myself to fail a lot in the past, but that hasn't made it go away permanently. It sort of grows back. Especially in a daytime environment, I'm not worried about what the girl would think of me, or her rejecting me. What usually prevents me from going up is the other people that are around, specifically that someone there might recognize me (now or later after this) and that those people might SEE me getting rejected and think less of me, talk about me to other people, and so on. Now, this makes me think about how I, myself, relate to seeing other people fail at this. And I'm actually quite judgemental. I mean I don't feel the need to put them down or anything, but its that knee-jerk emotional reaction of "ugh, I'm not like that, I'm much better!" and tensing myself up a bit. Its just because of this "trying to act cool" thing that I've been doing for years.

So back to Watts, my hypothesis is that we see other people being, or acting like, something that we don't like to be, or act like like, ourselves and thus we define ourselves as "not that" and pile some emotional weight on that decision just to make sure it sticks. Of course avoidance like that seldom works, for example one might see a guy go up to a girl and being very nervous, starting to stutter, ask really needy questions with a rising pitch etc., resulting in him getting shot down and presumably feeling miserable. Witnessing that, one would probably try to make himself "not that" and start trying to act very confident and disinterested, while all the time searching for any external signs that somebody might think he actually is "like that". That's "trying to be cool" = confident on the outside, needy on the inside. Or a slightly different example, somebody you know seems really sleazy or overtly sexual and disrespectful towards women, so you might end up being overly nice and very careful to avoid offending anyone by "advertising" your sexuality. Kind of like how a woman might see another woman being really thrashy and sl_tty, and then hiding her sexuality altogether to not be "like that".

So how this helps me, is that I'm going to be psteccing on any strong reactions I have to behavior I've seen from other men around women, like being shy, sleazy, just being really needy in some way, being very nervous, being an asshole, trying to be very loud, being shot down, etc. I'm hoping that if I begin to completely accept everything about others "failing" like that, then it should deal with my avoidance of failure. I think I'm only expecting to be judged by others right now, because that's what I do myself. Logically I don't care what they think, but its an emotional issue. And yes, I've left out projecting your qualities onto others on purpose, but I think it all adds up to something like "learn to accept others and you'll learn accept yourself".

And that be all, good night!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-23-2014

I really like the pstec process I've been using for almost a week now:
1. Run the accelerator track on your main issue
2. Clear negative emotions towards 1 or 2 specific issues/events (usually 1-3 layers per issue) to 0 or 1 with the EEf tracks (alternating them)
3. Run the Positive track with "I can do anything!"

Why I like it:

1. "I can do anything!" is so general that it basically becomes polymorphic and acts to counter the very issue(s) that I cleared on in steps 1 and 2. For example: I went to the gym today, and thinking about events that happened there, I cleared on dismissive and envious feeling towards other guys and some subtle feelings I had when I went to chat with this girl on the elliptical. Clearing those to 0 or 1 "released" me to feel good about those event (and made the people in my "mind images" smile) and then when I did the positive "I can do anything!", I just naturally drifted to imagining making friends with those good looking, popular and confident guys, while at the same time approaching hot girls around the gym with great success.

2. I feel good after each session, because I end on the positive. Its empowering and a bit OGSF-like, I think.

3. The statement "I can do anything!", in and of itself, is a great mindset to have, so I don't mind repeating it. Sure to raise a lot less resistance to subliminals than "I can't do that", too. And its still fresh every time, because of the polymorphism.

What's bad about it:

1. It doesn't work so well if I can't clear those issues to 0 or 1, and sometimes that's either impossible or just takes a long time. That's why I'm doing 1-2 hours every day. I still look forward to it, though.

----------------------------------------

I'm trying to figure out where I could meet women indoors during the day... I can go to the gym 3 times a week, so that's one way. I also go to another hobby once a week, but its only the same few people there every time. Cafés seem a bit expensive in the long run, but I guess I can go to those a few times a week too. I don't want to go shopping that often, because that'd just end in me getting broke, fast. Grocery stores... its usually pretty packed and everyone (like me) is feeling busy with their errands. I'd prefer to not spend my time on Tinder or dating sites, as I don't care for trying to convince women with words, and it also tends to distract me too much throughout the day. I could ask my friends out to eat more, though its expensive and lots of useless calories. I guess that'll do, though any suggestions are welcome. The intention is to be out & around people a lot, but without specifically going out to meet women. Something like what Simple Pickup does. I'll continue going out on Saturday nights as well.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - SargeMaximus - 10-23-2014

/\ Cool "program". You can also add in there "I can handle anything". A lot of fear stems from the ingrained belief that we can't handle whatever it is we're afraid of.

(10-23-2014, 10:09 AM)LionKing Wrote: I'm trying to figure out where I could meet women during the day... I can go to the gym 3 times a week, so that's one way. I also go to another hobby once a week, but its only the same few people there every time. Cafés seem a bit expensive in the long run, but I guess I can go to those a few times a week too. I don't want to go shopping that often, because that'd just end in me getting broke, fast. Grocery stores... its usually pretty packed and everyone (like me) is feeling busy with their errands. And just going for a walk isn't enjoyable anymore because its getting colder and darker. Not a lot of people want to stop for a chat in those conditions either. I could go to visit a friend or someone who's conveniently located, but, again, winter isn't great for meeting people on the way outside.. hmm. I'd prefer to not spend my time on Tinder or dating sites, as I don't care for trying to convince women with words, and it also tends to distract me too much throughout the day. I could ask my friends out to eat more, though its expensive and lots of useless calories. I guess that'll do, though any suggestions are welcome. The intention is to be out & around people a lot, but without specifically going out to meet women. Something like what Simple Pickup does. I'll continue going out on Saturday nights as well.

Why not just walk around malls and learn to amuse yourself? That's what I'm up to these days, can definitely be fun AND it's a huge boost to your self-esteem, doing something no one else can do.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-24-2014

(10-23-2014, 04:01 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: You can also add in there "I can handle anything". A lot of fear stems from the ingrained belief that we can't handle whatever it is we're afraid of.

That's actually great, those two seem like a perfect pair. One makes the gas pedal work better and the other removes the brake pedal.. hitting a wall is guaranteed, but if "I can handle anything", then... I guess that's ok :D

Practically it proved a bit difficult though. Have you tried it? What did you imagine and how did you feel about it? I had this idea of recovering and moving on with whatever I was doing after something bad happened. The feeling is a bit like brazing for impact, steeling myself against the coming failure. I'm not sure how the positive track works and if this is a good feeling to repeat with it.. already tried accelerator tracks and click tracks on that feeling. Some success, but its very tricky. I guess a peaceful feeling would be ideal, now its more like courageous. I'll try it before "I can do anything" for a few days. Better to end on that as its more positive.

(10-23-2014, 04:01 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Why not just walk around malls and learn to amuse yourself? That's what I'm up to these days, can definitely be fun AND it's a huge boost to your self-esteem, doing something no one else can do.

I like the idea, but I don't live in a big-enough city to have access to big malls. There's something, though, its just small. By amuse yourself, do you mean you... browse stuff, play with social dynamics or what?

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - SargeMaximus - 10-24-2014

(10-24-2014, 12:18 PM)LionKing Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 04:01 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: You can also add in there "I can handle anything". A lot of fear stems from the ingrained belief that we can't handle whatever it is we're afraid of.

That's actually great, those two seem like a perfect pair. One makes the gas pedal work better and the other removes the brake pedal.. hitting a wall is guaranteed, but if "I can handle anything", then... I guess that's ok Big Grin

Practically it proved a bit difficult though. Have you tried it? What did you imagine and how did you feel about it? I had this idea of recovering and moving on with whatever I was doing after something bad happened. The feeling is a bit like brazing for impact, steeling myself against the coming failure. I'm not sure how the positive track works and if this is a good feeling to repeat with it.. already tried accelerator tracks and click tracks on that feeling. Some success, but its very tricky. I guess a peaceful feeling would be ideal, now its more like courageous. I'll try it before "I can do anything" for a few days. Better to end on that as its more positive.

Well, I try to be general and am largely hoping that the PSTEC Positive will instill the belief that my mind will work on. It's more the words I guess you could say.

(10-24-2014, 12:18 PM)LionKing Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 04:01 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Why not just walk around malls and learn to amuse yourself? That's what I'm up to these days, can definitely be fun AND it's a huge boost to your self-esteem, doing something no one else can do.

I like the idea, but I don't live in a big-enough city to have access to big malls. There's something, though, its just small. By amuse yourself, do you mean you... browse stuff, play with social dynamics or what?

Oh shit, that sounds rough. Maybe move? lol

For me, I'm just starting, but going into stores and doing what I want to do there (like shop for something or inquire about something or whatnot) and then get women I see there to help me with it.

Walking around the mall and approaching random women is still an issue for me, but when I go out and get groceries I can chat up women just fine these days. I think it has to do with having an excuse or reason other than simply wanting the woman. They seem eager to join in too, which is great, but I still feel like it's not right.

On the other hand, women are masters of hiding their intentions below the radar, and it's obvious when a conversation about something in the store is actually a sexual teasing session.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-27-2014

(10-24-2014, 01:24 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Oh shit, that sounds rough. Maybe move? lol

I'm thinking about it.. jobs are just really hard to come by atm, same with apartments. You'd think moving to a bigger city would help, but in this case it wouldn't. I'm weighing some options for my work & career right now anyways, just seems I don't have enough information. I'll have to talk with some people and get their opinions.
---------------------------------------

Stage 3, 15 minutes in. "Stage 3 takes the self improvement and foundation building to it’s logical limit and conclusion." :)

HERE is the evaluation sheet for stage 2. The numbers themselves might not be accurate, but if I felt like I've made clear progress during stage 2, I increased the score by 1, or in very clear cases by 2. If I continue like this, I will most likely go beyond a "10" on some rows :D "Persistance in the face of rejection" is the only point where I had to lower my score.. basically if I'd get rejected, i.e. find out the woman is just not interested in me, I'd stop that second. Then we're just not meant for each other. Sexual performance might be up a little bit, but nothing dramatic.

I had an interesting exchange with this 1 woman last Sat, clubbing. It was basically the most awkward and prolonged interaction I've ever had with a woman, period. What's interesting about it is that it actually went well :D For very long periods of time I felt I had absolutely nothing to say to her, but I just *really* liked looking her in the eye.. so I did that and tried to not burst out laughing, sometimes blabbering something incomprehensible while they were both staring at me expectantly. She had this "oh wow, I'm going to leave now"-look on her face several times, but she never did. In fact, she put her hand on mine secretly and her friend was asking her many times if she should leave, saying "I don't know where YOU guys are going to end up tonight" & similar stuff. In the end I walked her home (she lived on my way), afterparty was a no-go, I got her number and I said I'll text her. The next day she replies to my text she's seeing this one dude, so she's sorry, but she's not available. Said she doesn't know why she didn't tell me.. well, in my professional opinion, she wanted the D, that's why :D No bad feelings towards her, I enjoyed it a lot. I did get this "all good women are taken" mini-depression the following day, but its leaving me gradually. Should probably PSN on that. I did challenge myself to tell her that I'm on a break from exclusive relationships anyway and I feel relieved now that people are just people and not possessions anymore. No reply from her, but it was an internal mini-victory nonetheless.

About pstec... I've cleared a ton of stuff and I feel its been really beneficial. If you listen to that pstec interview they sent a link to in an email recently, you'll get a good picture of what kind of benefits its had on me in addition the clearing lots of specific issues & blocks. The interview featured this woman who was unemployed, started pstec and lived happily ever after. She said there's this calmness about her and that its easy to make people feel at ease in her presence and open up to her. Eye contact is much more relaxed now, where it was really anxious before. But it is a very zen-like effect. Not that relaxed and sexual isn't a killer combination one on one, but I think SM3 is probably aiming for a bit more edge & drive. Maybe pushing for uncomfortable to force me to take action. That number I got was actually the only time I've asked a woman for her number in months, simply because I've not felt any need for it. Or to hook up, really. When I go out I get to feel horny & sexy for hours anyway, so its like I already got to feel that so why bother with losing sleep and dealing with late-night stuff.

Anyway, I'll experiment with using the emotional pstec tracks less or not at all stage 3. I already wrote that I'll not use them at all on this post, but Geodude's POST turned me around again. Especially the part about being happy while going through the process. I've been driven in a needy way before, and, IMHO, this is much healthtier.

(10-27-2014, 10:53 AM)Geodude Wrote: By getting rid of those limiting beliefs, I will be significantly happier and less inhibited. ... Clearing just gets rid of the brick wall of limiting beliefs that the subs slam you against until you clear it.

I think GD has great points, but that the "slamming" power of the subs might be accidentally lessened with overuse (because the new beliefs cause me to seek situations that cause anxiety, and so clearing the anxiety might clear some of the new beliefs along with the old blocks). So I'll treat acute stuff, but won't take it as preventative medicine for now. I'll still do positive tracks with "I can do anything" & "I can take anything". Maybe 1 accelerator + PP per day, alternating between those two.

Miscellaneous stuff: Sometimes when I'm alone, especially Sunday mornings, I'll get so horny I can't think of anything else but sex for hours, but other times there's no particular drive. No liquids spilled without the presence of a female in many months now, no porn either. There is attraction with women, but they're not lining up or anything. I'm still not meeting women during the day. I'll go out on Saturdays and approach the 2-4 hottest women I can find. I want, and need, them to be really my type of hot, because those girls get my engine going and I love that feeling. They do too.

--------

Just got another sexual complement praise text from my girl... its just so over-the-top this time I'm not even gonna write it here, lol. But yeah, expect sex to get better on SM3 ;)

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - athanas - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 11:31 AM)LionKing Wrote: I think GD has great points, but that the "slamming" power of the subs might be accidentally lessened with overuse (because the new beliefs cause me to seek situations that cause anxiety, and so clearing the anxiety might clear some of the new beliefs along with the old blocks). So I'll treat acute stuff, but won't take it as preventative medicine for now.

I think that's a much healthier and safer way to clear only what you can't bear and leaving the rest intact... at least while you're on a sub.

I don't want to argue if clearing tools already were "misused" by people here and already lessened the effects of some subs but one thing is sure: In theory they certainly can. PSTEC is powerful enough to even change deep inner beliefs like your sexual orientation... accidentally destroying new (therefore still weak) beliefs from a sub would be a cakewalk. f-EFT seems to have a similiar effect, as Ben and some other people reported less sub impact with it. It's the same, just weaker than PSTEC.

I really like the power of PSTEC and use it myself but as you said only for "acute stuff" like hardcore jealousy, oneitis or anxiety I really can't bear anymore and would even risk accidentally hurting the power of the sub as long as I get rid of it.

What I want to experiment with in the future is doing clearing and sub-listening in separate, alternating timeframes and see if it still impacts the sub so much. (E.g. 2 weeks hardcore clearing, 6 months SM3, again 2 weeks hardcore clearing, new sub for 6 months)

Quote:Just got another sexual complement praise text from my girl... its just so over-the-top this time I'm not even gonna write it here, lol. But yeah, expect sex to get better on SM3 Wink

Don't just tease us! Was it about more stamina or better "knowing her spots"? I'm really glad everytime a SM3 user reports results, it makes me even more eager to start it myself in a couple of weeks.

So far you make really good progress in my opinion, I'm happy you're able to get results from this sub!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-28-2014

(10-27-2014, 02:09 PM)athanas Wrote: Don't just tease us! Was it about more stamina or better "knowing her spots"? I'm really glad everytime a SM3 user reports results, it makes me even more eager to start it myself in a couple of weeks.

:D Neither actually.. well basically she said that she's always getting her "money's worth" and "getting it good" (translation). I was more impressed by how that kinda came out of nowhere.. her 1st message was also something about how she could really use some "fun" very soon etc. She's just overall clearly more into it for the sex itself.. before it was clear that our thing is mostly about sex, with intimacy, but it was just something that happened every time, maybe 2-3 hours after she came over. It was more implied than explicitly announced. Now its like the sex itself is celebrated as the main course of her coming over, and there's a lot of intimacy that builds on this appreciation of the other person as a sexual partner and someone who gives a lot of value that way. At least that's how I feel and I'm getting that from her, too. And the sex also tends to happen earlier now, maybe 0.5-1.5 hours. I never rush it.

^^I think that shift reflects how my internal views about sex have changed. Its more "normal", its something to be celebrated and its this positive loop of:
1. she is gorgeous (my type)
---> 2. I get a jolt of energy from her presence
---> 3. I physically express to her how her mere presence is making it hard for me to even control myself
---> 4. she receives this appreciation from me, and it makes her see herself as much more beautiful than she did before
---> 5. she becomes even MORE gorgeous ---> (back to step 2)

It all amounts to the belief that I HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE TO HER, and it just happens to be something I'm very happy to give. Also the idea that I don't have to know what I'm doing, I just have to allow her to inspire me so that my instincts take over. The same idea applies when approaching and when having sex. And what I like most about sex is not the orgasm at the end anymore, but this powerful, sexy, "out of my head" feeling I have during the act. I'd just want to stay at that 9.5 intensity for an hour, lol. And that's also the same with approaching... its like the orgasm or getting a number/laid is somewhat unimportant because there's already so much value in it for me before those "achievements".

I'm not too impressed with the progress on stamina yet, but its a bit hard to evaluate. I see her roughly weekly, so that means the last time I came was a week ago, sometimes almost 2. Actually what happened last time was that I decided to really tease myself and see how much I could take, pulling out many times and going very slowly, keeping myself right on the edge.. and then at some point I'd kinda had enough and it seemed she'd had enough as well. We just stopped. So in a way I had very little stamina, I just extended it to longish time (idk how long, nothing phenomenal). Then 1-2 hours later round 2 was very hard and *very* quick. Then in the morning it was actually a pretty good & lengthy pounding. So I guess that averages out to... average, lol. But I'll report if/when there's clear progress. After the "O", I still get anxious thinking about whether I'll be able to perform again as quickly as she'd like to. Which, or course, is probably the only reason I might have such troubles.

(10-27-2014, 02:09 PM)athanas Wrote: So far you make really good progress in my opinion, I'm happy you're able to get results from this sub!

Thanks. Though I'm not swimming in attraction, I feel I'm making pretty good progress too.. and I should probably keep that in mind, because I've been doing lots & lots of pstec the whole time. The direct results of pstec work are clear, but I am also getting SM3 results, like escalation desensitization & eye seduction. I agree that pstec is strong and the new beliefs must start of as weak, so wouldn't that pretty much conclude that I haven't been targeting the new beliefs (otherwise they'd be gone already)? The feelings I clear nowadays a mostly very familiar "background-feelings" that I'm so accustomed to its hard to notice them, e.g. this feeling that I want to escape from a connection/conversation/situation because I expect that very soon I'll have nothing to say and it'll die out, so I'd better leave/look away on a high point now. And I have much less of that now. Awkward pauses kind of amuse me in many situations now. I have to say I'm relieved Geodude is getting external results, so the implication that pstec erases those results is largely lifted. I'll go for some sort of balance with it, listening to myself. Its very likely that I'll run SM3 again anyway, even if I get great results with this run. It'd feel a bit pointless to switch to BASE immediately and lose the momentum without enjoying it for a while. NSFM for a full year straight.. lol.

Btw, my new approach to all other people I meet is that everyone is as cool as I am. There's no competition. Seems to work great. If I notice I'm comparing myself to someone, its usually because I see him/her as having some unfair advantage over me, like looks, or whatever. I just turn that around to "he/she must be as cool as I am, because look at how cool that (advantage) is". I even had to deal with this confrontational guy at a meeting, I just concentrated on the fact that he is very experienced and he has a lot of information I can use. Didn't take him long to become much more helpful.