Subliminal Talk
LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) (/Thread-LionKing-s-Mating-Season-SM3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Benjamin - 09-25-2014

It just come out today, I seen an email about it before and i'm going to buy it. If it's comparable to the other tracks then i'm definately going to enjoy it. Smile

-Ben

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - TheChosenOne - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 10:31 AM)zen Wrote: In my assumption :

EEFs - erase negative/unwanted emotions
PSTEC Negative - erase limiting beliefs, negative past programming, negative/unwanted beliefs
PSTEC Positive - install positive beliefs

My realization as well...it gives you complete control over your programming

I've been using the Think & Grow Rich Track (Module 1) and it is EXCELLENT for giving you an intense desire (Strong Focus) for achieving a goal

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Geodude - 09-25-2014

(09-25-2014, 04:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It just come out today, I seen an email about it before and i'm going to buy it. If it's comparable to the other tracks then i'm definately going to enjoy it. Smile

-Ben

Already bought it. It's awesome. Smile

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-26-2014

Stage 2, Day 1. Wow, clear difference! I've been really alert today, feeling good. Very confident and even aggressive in some way. I just blatantly cut my boss in a meeting maybe 3 times, lol.. gotta watch that though. I'm going to a social outing with a woman today and there's some expectancy to drink so that'll be my challenge (to not drink). And most likely I'll go going out again tomorrow.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - SargeMaximus - 09-26-2014

(09-25-2014, 05:49 PM)TheChosenOne Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 10:31 AM)zen Wrote: In my assumption :

EEFs - erase negative/unwanted emotions
PSTEC Negative - erase limiting beliefs, negative past programming, negative/unwanted beliefs
PSTEC Positive - install positive beliefs

My realization as well...it gives you complete control over your programming

I've been using the Think & Grow Rich Track (Module 1) and it is EXCELLENT for giving you an intense desire (Strong Focus) for achieving a goal

You're right on the money.

According to the New PSTEC Negative Instructions PDF:

- Click tracks erase unwanted emotions.
- Negative erases unwanted beliefs
- Positive installs new beliefs, behaviors, and habits

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-26-2014

Stage 2, Day 2. The social outing went well yesterday. Its a bit weird, I was expecting myself to somehow become better able to talk to people (OAA), but the way I perceive this working is that *other* people around me seem to get friendlier all the time and that's why its easier to talk to them. They talk to me more. Anyway, we we're at a bar for a short time. I got along very well with everyone I talked to (casually). I would not have talked to many of those people before, and especially not in such an open, expressive way. Had 1 drink. All the women I talked to really seemed to enjoy it. There was a beautiful woman I approached who was clearly into me and got very responsive and talking close to my ear towards the end, but there were logistical issues and I didn't press it. Also, I started getting bored and said to the woman I came there with I'm going to go home and watch a movie, and she "joked" about calling me for a place to sleep at the end of the night (we've done that before). Anyway, she's the kind who loses track of all plans as the night goes on so I didn't expect much. Watched Non-stop, which was better than I expected.

EDIT: Oh, and 2 guys were giving me very dark stares. It didn't affect me at all, but I wondered what was up. Those 2 looked like they were more interested in getting with girls than anything else that night, so maybe they saw me as competition. Whatever. I've been trying to start BrainEv 3 times now, but I've always stopped simply because I'm already doing so much tapping or pstec or whatever I'm doing atm.. well, maybe the 4th time is the trick.

EDIT2: I posted on the pstec forums, asking about how to use the accelerators with pstec negative, and about how hard I should hold onto the emotions. Username LK.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 09-30-2014

Stage 2, Day 5. Been busy. The very start of stage 2 felt really good, so what I did was listen to it waaay more than what I meant to, which made me really tired, which made the good feelings go away. Note to self, take it easy :D

Anyway, I reduced my hours back and its better now. Still quite tired. I've gotten quite busy at some point, seems like I'm always going somewhere and I haven't even watched *any* tv for a long time, simple because I haven't had the time. Same thing with pstec, but I'm trying to get 2 or 3 rounds done per day. Got some insight for that from THEIR FORUM.

It seems like the effects I was seeing quieted down after I started stage 2: I'm feeling very "normal" and I don't get that many looks. Something has changed though, because it seems I always presume that women want me or are at least thinking about me in some level.. Like if there's a girl I like sitting close to me in a different table, I just presume she's at least somewhat attracted and would like to talk to me, lol. Friends & family *may* be calling to see me more than usual, but maybe that's a coincidence. Socializing is pretty relaxed and fun. It seems my sex drive has gone down since starting stage 2, but that's probably because I've been so tired.

On Saturday I happened to go to the same club than the girl I've been seeing (not arranged). We chatted a while and said see ya later, I talked to some friends and some girls and then towards the end of the night I walked up to her on the dance floor... jeez, it was hot! :D She immediately started grinding on me and it was this extremely close, grinding, holding-eye-contact teasing (from me).. I felt like I was holding back a river or something, not jumping on her. She was dancing in a big group of friends who had no idea we even knew each other and they all stopped dancing and just looked at us with their eyes wide open, pointing us with their fingers and yelling to each other as we started kissing pretty soon after. Nice social proof :)

I'm more relaxed talking to girls than ever, but I'm not approaching much at the moment. I'm more open to going out alone though, and I've been humming to myself while walking around in public.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-05-2014

Stage 2, Day 10. A touch of anger coming up.

I'm getting less tired by stage 2 now. Sex drive still seems to be low. In fact, I feel like I'll be just fine even if I don't have sex in the next 6 months. I mean I'd like to, but its a bit.. meh. Overall I feel good and it seems I get along really well with people I talk to. I switched to a gym that has more women and restarted a previous hobby of mine. I got some new clothes and I'm liking the night-time style I have now. Friends are contacting me to go out quite a bit.

It seems I'm getting clear of those issues I had with being single because I've been openly owning it in conversations with friends & family. I like to do stuff with a (male) friend of mine who is in a LTR, but I had make it clear to him that I'm single and I need, and want, to make choices that allow me to meet women during my day/night. For example, I may want to go to a different gym than he does, or that I might like to go out alone or in a bigger group rather than with just him. I think I wasn't fully ok with being single before and I wanted to avoid people talking among themselves about how weird I am and that's why I wasn't that open about it before.

I was out Fri and Sat now (both were social events). Friday was uneventful, except for 1 moment.. Right at the start of the night, we arrived at a bar to meet some people there. There where no seats so we stood beside their table for a while until I got bored of it and grabbed a chair that seemed free atm. After a while, 2 girls come laughing from behind saying something about how I need to give their chair back.. I turn my head around slowly and look at the 1st one (who was kinda cute) in the eyes and she just froze! Her friend continued on in that same laughing tone about the chair or something, but she just went all quiet & confused, saying something like "...you have a little brown in your eyes, you know...." quietly to me after about 2 seconds of staring at me :D Her friend left after a while and I finally offered to give the chair back but she said she's too embarrassed to take it now. She did leave eventually, to go SIT BESIDE THE GUY SHE WAS THERE WITH, lol.

But Saturday... Seems I can't stand drunken people anymore. I mean friends I have no problem with, but we went to this bar where everyone was drunk and ugh.. I thought it was disgusting, the girls there were disgusting for being so drunk, and I just left early because I didn't want to be there anymore. I also have no interest in playing any kind of games with girls and I'm quite annoyed about that they seem to think I should. And I'm not even talking about bitchy behavior, but just everything. For example, I was talking to these 2 girls yesterday. One of them always looked me in the eye, was funny, contributed to the conversation and stuff like that. The other one would not turn her head towards me when I was speaking and wouldn't let herself really go along with the stuff I was saying even though it was very casual and her friend seemed 100% comfortable with it. My friend asked and of course it turned out the "open" girl was taken and the "closed" girl was single. I wasn't even interested in her, but stuff like that just annoys me. Girls that are taken seem to like me a lot, look at me often when they're close by and even get all touchy with their BFs (some of them my friends) right there, but then single girls who I'm not even interested in won't even look at me. The thing that annoys me is that it seems like I should work to get their attention, which I have zero interest in doing. Or that I'd need to go up to some drunken girl who probably has the attention span of a mosquito and try to "win her attention" while she's just habitually playing hard to get and using the attention to feel better about herself. Nah, I was seriously way more interested in going home to eat something.

Ok, so I see the anger/irritation stuff that's underlying the paragraph above, but the question is, should I pstec it away? I'm guessing SM3 is telling me to not play into women's games, not compromise, etc. and this is bringing out the irritation I already have within me towards these things. And if that's the case, I'm deducing that I can work on releasing those anger/irritation feelings without negatively affecting SM3, because I guess the point is not the feel angry but just to stop the supplicating behavior which is done by changing my beliefs... but then, if those new beliefs lead to a anger/irritation anytime when I feel someone is trying to make me do something, then actually I shouldn't weaken that feeling, because its tied to the new belief?

Frenchmagnet was just saying that he felt angry towards women for the first 3 stages and it seems SM3 worked well for him.. also I think Alfalgz (sp) had some annoyance and it worked for him too. And AM makes you angry at other people's bs in the earlier stages, so I guess this is the same thing. Maybe the anger is useful in earlier stages of the transformation.. but its also holding me back atm.

Btw. I've given the Sleep shuttle BWE a second try since about a week ago when somebody posted a testimonial of it here.. and it works! I have a playlist that starts with the Sleep shuttle and then repeats SM3's Tricking stream for several hours and I never remember noticing the switch from Sleep shuttle to Trickling stream anymore.

Btw2. I've been doing 2-4 rounds of pstec per day and focusing just on the feeling (as little "memory content", like images or audio as possible) seems to work very well for me. 2-4 click track rounds are enough to release most feelings and then I might want to do neg + pos if its a belief issue. Repeating "Why?" in my head while focusing on the feeling often allows me to bring up the real issues quite quickly (this is "allowed", its a tip from their forum).

--------

EDIT: Ok, did some pstec on it from a few angles and I feel a bit clearer now. I was even inspired to "play" some Tinder, even though I *strongly* prefer meeting people live. Its good that I'm opening my expression for anger a bit more, me thinks.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-07-2014

Stage 2, Day 12. I've been re-reading the MI ebook and its definitely sinking in even deeper. I somehow forgot about it a bit and now that I'm reading it my sex drive is starting to reappear. The 1st time I read it it taught me to be more openly sexual, but now this 2nd time I'm getting the "giving" aspect of showing my desire for a woman more & more. There's also this feeling of abundance that comes with giving, I like it a lot :) I don't like asserting myself in a taking sense, but giving feels much better. I guess this is a major reason behind Natural Grounding too, you get in touch with these feelings and learn to project your appreciation towards the girls. But MI is more of a deep sexiness type of feeling than the appreciative one I got in my brief NG sessions. And it (sexiness) is a *very* enjoyable feeling for me, actually often when I'm reading the ebook I just find that I've been blissing out for the last few minutes while staring at the same chapter, lol. Its a like extacy mixed with a stimulant.. like floating in a calming pool of electricity (tension).

I was texting with the girl I'm seeing about our next meet, and she was saying she's been thinking about our "meetings" quite a bit so it'll be quite a ride if I make her wait that long.. so I asked her what is it exactly that she thinks about, and went first by telling her about what I like (she turns me on, I get out of my head, forget where I am, feel strong, etc.). In short, she said the sex is great and that I can handle her amazingly well - that I always take charge of things, that it feels like I'm very sure of myself and I know exactly what I'm doing with her, she can't explain it but I'm very determined and confident like she needs me to be, while still being tender. And she went on to write about some specific nights. I mean..... I want to be internally validated and all that, but yeah it feels pretty good to be complimented like that on those very things that I value and am trying to develop :)

^^I don't mean that as a brag, I'm just sharing. I got *way* more confident in bed sometime during AM6.. I remember I was especially in my head about putting on condoms before b/c it was so freaking difficult and then I'd come really quickly b/c I was so anxious about it. Well its still a chore, but I don't mind it that much. And its not like I actually *know* what I'm doing, its just that I'm a lot more willing to try stuff that pops in my head, and if I fumble with something I'll just laugh it off and do it again right.

I was also supposed to have a Tinder date tonight, but I guess she was too tired. I don't really mind, I feel good and I'd hate to loose sleep (tired).

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Benjamin - 10-07-2014

That's awesome.. a great side effect of AM6.

When I did AM 5.0 I had some interesting things happen, the girl I was sleeping with was very sexual as it was, but during 5.0 she said several times "you can do anything you want to me" which she never said before that.

-Ben

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - athanas - 10-07-2014

(10-07-2014, 10:34 AM)LionKing Wrote: ^^I don't mean that as a brag, I'm just sharing. I got *way* more confident in bed sometime during AM6..

no false modesty! keep sharing your results, after all thats why we're reading your journal so we can look forward to our upcoming journey. =)

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - FREAK4LIFE - 10-08-2014

(10-07-2014, 03:32 PM)athanas Wrote:
(10-07-2014, 10:34 AM)LionKing Wrote: ^^I don't mean that as a brag, I'm just sharing. I got *way* more confident in bed sometime during AM6..

no false modesty! keep sharing your results, after all thats why we're reading your journal so we can look forward to our upcoming journey. =)

Could you bring 'brag mode' on?

I for one want to know everything including your mindset during this time!

I would be quite beneficial for all of us reading your journal!

Kill it out there man!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 04:20 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: Could you bring 'brag mode' on?

Ha :D Just wanted to avoid wasting time explaining some stupid misunderstanding.

Stage 2, Day 13. Finally I figured out how to actually improve my posture! I've had this slightly hunch-backed posture for at least a long time now and its been seriously bugging me lately. AM6 didn't fix it, but it may have made me a great deal more annoyed & self-conscious about it. Lately I've tried to focus more on my shoulder blades in the gym, tried to stretch my chest even more often and I started getting weekly shoulder/back massages 2 weeks ago. Seemed that I'd have to seriously push my head back & up as hard as I possibly can to get my ears to sit vertically above my shoulders.. It was only today when I watched myself on video when I finally realized that I've been leaning forward from the hip this whole time, that's why my neck was in such a steep angle wrt. horizontal.. feeling a bit stupid here, lol :D Mostly I've just tried to force thoracic extension (chest out, neck back), but that's no good if you're leaning forward.

Seems like moving my center of gravity to the soles of my feet naturally directs me to arch my back a bit in order to maintain balance, so I'll start with that + "up" for now. I've probably gotten the habit to "lean back" on my heels (requiring a forward tilt of the torso) from some misinformed PUA posture guide, or from gym articles where they're trying to get your glutes firing more. This seems good: 9 ways to improve your posture

Btw, try doing pstec standing up if your issues come up in situations where you're standing up. There are some posture or body image issues that may come up for you to clear.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Benjamin - 10-08-2014

For posture and also reducing pain in your back i'd recommend Feldenkrais or Hanna Somatics. My posture is definately improving, it still needs some work but is definately better than before I started.

-Ben