Subliminal Talk
LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) (/Thread-LionKing-s-Mating-Season-SM3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 03-02-2015

Realized why I've been so childish about selecting the next sub... there's a major event up during the summer and basically I was putting huge pressure on the next sub, "I MUST become the way I wanna be and it needs to happen NOW!" lol. It was partly about showing off and partly fear that I'll never get "there" in time. Kinda funny since I don't really think there is a "there" - a final goal - anymore. Wrt. to anything really.

So, with that, I took a step back and actually looked at how a normal day is like for me. I'm still holding myself down all the time, its like I always have one foot on the brake. Its irrational, because I know I'm capable, I know there have been times when I've already been totally confident in any of those situations, I know I've had success and I know I'm strong-enough emotionally to shrug off just about anything that's likely to happen.. But it doesn't matter. This is probably a big reason why I've always been fairly tired on any given day, even before subs. It has been getting easier and easier to escape this mode when I go out, but its still very much present in my day-to-day life. And I feel like I have to be really "On" to let myself let it go, or otherwise I'm.. I guess somehow too afraid to risk it. Maybe afraid of getting noticed in a negative way (public attention), or maybe its an ego thing (I'm supposed to be good).

EPRHA. Confidence is a lack of fear. I know its not gonna give me results on a silver platter, its my job to test it. I'm confident already, I just have to allow it. And not concentrate on "being free of fear", but instead of that feeling of being fearless - of being carefree and confident.

Just had my first experience with ignoring shame in the gym... got some pretty hot looks and I was feeling turned on and surrounded by those sexy, sweaty hotties :P I feel calm about this, finally. Will probably post a weekly diary. And a short SM3 conclusion in a few days.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - athanas - 03-02-2015

(03-01-2015, 11:45 PM)LionKing Wrote: I don't know if you read that earlier, but I mentioned at some point that I met several girls from the distant and not-so-distant past, who told me they had just dreamt of the 1 or 2 days prior to when we accidentally met. Now, I don't really believe in such stuff, but it'd be easy to think that SM3 somehow made me project my dreams onto them or something as a form of manifestation..

Interesting... did I understand that right: those girls told you they dreamt of you 1 or 2 days before they met you accidentally? Of how many girls do you know this happened?

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 03-03-2015

(03-02-2015, 12:44 PM)athanas Wrote:
(03-01-2015, 11:45 PM)LionKing Wrote: I don't know if you read that earlier, but I mentioned at some point that I met several girls from the distant and not-so-distant past, who told me they had just dreamt of the 1 or 2 days prior to when we accidentally met. Now, I don't really believe in such stuff, but it'd be easy to think that SM3 somehow made me project my dreams onto them or something as a form of manifestation..

Interesting... did I understand that right: those girls told you they dreamt of you 1 or 2 days before they met you accidentally? Of how many girls do you know this happened?

I thought it was 3, but seems it was just 2 (here's the post). Though you gotta remember that I did not go out that much anymore during the later stages.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - athanas - 03-04-2015

If 2 girls told you they dreamed of you just the day before you met them, how many more did dream of you ...but didn't tell you?

And those are only the girls whose dream of you were vivid enough to remember it, how many more dreamt of you and never know they did but would be still unconsciously influenced?

We'll never know, but it's interesting to see the influence on some girls was strong enough so they could report it to you...

I really think dreams have more influence on us than we think, even those dreams we can't remember. Everytime we dream our unconscious makes an update to our consciousness, to our personality, our emotional setup, no matter if people listen to subs or not. It's just that during subs this updating process is so pronounced and accelerated that we better recognise it and suddenly report countless "weird" dreams in our journals.

If somebody told me that a couple of months ago I'd think he's exaggerating but now that my dreams got so plentiful and solid I really see the difference they're making on my personality. Many dreams are so realistic they have the same impact as the real experience would have. If I overcame a fear in a dream, (e.g. apprached girls during the dream and got approach anxiety) the next day I feel more confident as if I really stretched my comfort zone and could talk to people right after waking up as if I had already socialized for hours.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - athanas - 03-04-2015

Or if I dreamt of a particular girl the next day I really feel like I spent time with her, and I'm more comfortable around her as I would already know her more than I do. I bet the same thing happened to those girls that dreamt of you. Depending on the dream they have about you they can develop comfort, arousal or any other state/emotion towards you even without you being there.

And those emotions are real and lasting they don't perish even if the influenced knows it just was a dream. (E.g. One time I developed rage towards my sister in a dream where she did stupid stuff... The next day the rage was still there even though I knew she never did that in reality, but my emotional mind didn't care. So as long the conflict wasn't resolved in the dream the emotion still lingers while being awake)

That could explain how the SM3 Manifestation works: Through your unconsciousness it leaves an imprint of you in the "all-mind" and some females unconsciously pick it up, the more emotional connection or physical proximity to you they have the easier that happens. If the impact is strong enough arousal pushes it's way to consciousness immediately otherwise it lingers until the resistance between conscious and unconscious gets lower (like during sleep) that's when the built up charge get's released, experienced and conditioned.

If such an emotional state is repeatedly triggered the influence gets so strong through conditioning that it makes a difference even if the initial trigger/dream was very weak/faint. And suddenly girls start flocking to you without knowing why and we call it the "mysterious SM3 Aura". Other girls got so vivid dreams of you they remember it and notice their arousal and go "consciously" after you (not knowing they were as well unconsciously motivated in the first place).

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 03-05-2015

..and those 2 girls already knew me well, so it'd make sense for them to remember it if they saw me in a dream. On the other hand, if a girl who doesn't know me dreamt of me, she'd probably not remember me because I was just some dude.. but she'd still recognize me on some level if she saw me in real life.

But yeah, dreams are interesting. As I was testing out a few different subs this week (when I couldn't make up my mind), something good came of it: I'm now pretty convinced that the subs work :) Every time I used a different sub for 1 day (sue me), I'd have a dream that night that was relevant to the subs I was running. I also noticed feeling different and looking at, and behaving with, people very differently.

^^So I'm glad about that. I'm trying to be grateful, but I do regret that I jumped on AM6 right from the start. I think its just such a massive and multi-faceted program that progress is very slow and even uncertain, depending on your starting point. For me, I didn't see results in many months which made me anxious and had me doubting hard about whether the subs work at all. I then started to learn about clearing and who knows what happened after. I think I would've been much better off if I had done a 3-6 month sprint of ASC or EPRHA first. I would've been convinced that the subs work for me, and (especially with ASC) I'd have had better leverage already so I'd probably have gotten more out of AM6. And getting more out of AM6 would've then lead to getting more out of SM3. SM3 works - I saw clear indications of it many times. It just wasn't consistent for me, which I think had a lot to do with that I should've worked on my confidence, outcome independence and self-validation more pre-SM3.

I'm speculating that, as various stuff has been added to AM across the versions, the program gets more and more divided in its focus and for every confidence-increasing suggestion you're getting more negative feelings than in previous versions, like not being happy about the way things are, OGSF and EPRHA digging all kinds of negative imagery from the past and imagination, then your angry if someone doesn't respect you, etc. I even remember reading a post in Shannon's journal from around the time he was creating AM6 where he said that there's going to be so much stuff in AM6 that maybe it'd be better if it was divided into 2 levels, or something like that. That's how I remember it anyway, it should be looked up. Was there something about AM5 being level 1 and AM6 level 2 or I dunno.

But anyway, I'm more positive about running AM6 again now that I know subs actually work for me. But I want to get my confidence to a consistently high level before that for 2 reasons:
1) If I belief I'm confident, then overcoming stuff should be easier
2) A confident man actively goes after what he wants and doesn't passively wait for the subs to do some magical manifestations or remove all fear or whatever before he can really commit

Btw, about those dreams. What if that happened the other way around.. suppose you, a Blackdragon-reading subliminal user, are a driven man who's focused on his goals and seeing a few women. Then, let's say around 2017, you suddenly start having a lot of dreams about that recently single woman who lives around the block. Night after night, you dream of first going on these fun dates, then you're at this huge Disney wedding thing with 500 people and you're the most happy you've ever been, until the dream ends with you holding your 2nd newborn child, a girl this time. After a few months of this you've been courting that woman and you're informed that another man (who's better looking and making more money than you) has proposed to your sweetheart and they're getting married. But you still want that wedding you've been dreaming of for so long! So in about 6 months time you find another sweet girl who agrees to marry you. And you live Happily ever after.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - ffaux - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 02:59 AM)LionKing Wrote: I'm speculating that, as various stuff has been added to AM across the versions, the program gets more and more divided in its focus and for every confidence-increasing suggestion you're getting more negative feelings than in previous versions, like not being happy about the way things are, OGSF and EPRHA digging all kinds of negative imagery from the past and imagination, then your angry if someone doesn't respect you, etc. I even remember reading a post in Shannon's journal from around the time he was creating AM6 where he said that there's going to be so much stuff in AM6 that maybe it'd be better if it was divided into 2 levels, or something like that. That's how I remember it anyway, it should be looked up. Was there something about AM5 being level 1 and AM6 level 2 or I dunno.

I've had similar thoughts. I wonder if AM6 is trying to achieve too much for a lot of us to be able to handle. Maybe there's just too much in this program to achieve it all in 6 months. At this stage I'm fairly committed to running AM6 until I see the results I want but I believe Shannon may have overworked this one; trying too hard to do too much in a subliminal that's acts as the introductory subliminal for a lot of people who come from all walks of life. I've started to wonder if just running ASC for 6 months wouldn't have done more for me starting out. But all of this thinking might just be the product of where I am with AM6 right now.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - GlaizenGold777 - 03-05-2015

Haha, what are you guys talking about? Doubt? I'm more than 10 years using Brainwave Entrainment, Hypnosys, Subliminal audio, Supraliminal audio, Magick, Mind Movie, etc.

Everytime I use one of that, I always consistent to do based on instruction.

Almost all of them, is not work for me, nothing is change. This is sucks, because I'm "believer" of this mind power thing from the start.

But then, some years ago, I found DAOS, I'm interested to try it. I have no expectation (that time, Subliminal-shop still using the old store ones, when I see the salespage, I just think, wtf, let see what happened).

First day using it, my head like full of blood. I said to myself, this is aura of sexiness or aura of dizziness? Geez. But I'm using it for atleast 8 hour that day. When I go out socialize, everything went crazy, even girl have bf with them, they always try to seduce me! When I sit, there's a woman come to me, and directly sit above my "snake". And it's not just a day, everyday while using DAOS, something like this is just usual thing.

This is crazy, because I am the resistant type of subliminal, but only Shannon's audio work extremely well for me.

Then 2 or 3 years later there is something called Alpha Male Subliminal Training Set. I bought it, used it, in 6 months, I change to different person.

My main point is, even me who can't speak english clearly but still have great result. Then you don't need to have doubt at all. You have no reason to doubting Shannon's work. Just play it. Like Fire & Forget. Done.

Hope you understand what I wrote. Thanks. Big Grin

(03-05-2015, 08:28 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: Haha, what are you guys talking about?

I'm mostly saying that maybe AM6 shouldn't be thought of as a cure-all, the way I've been viewing it. The program seems to be specific for standing up for yourself, not taking shit and being an independent man. And I think almost across the board users report this to be successful or true already. Then AM6 also has everything else added in, from confidence to productivity to AoS to EPRHA to a hundred other things.

If you look at users who've done 3-6 months or whatever specific program, they're gonna say they definitely made great strives in that quality and they're gonna be confident about it. When you look at people who've done AM6 for 6 months, some people (including me) are like "yeah... yes, I think i've come a long way from where I was.. I mean I must have, right? There's a lot more to go though and I'm not quite there yet with this and this thing..".

In my case, being independent has actually always been one of my best and strongest features, so its not something that really motivates me as a goal. I'm thinking that people are mostly looking for different things from AM, things that they're are themselves lacking in atm. For me, those things are confidence (#1), social skills / extroversion and attraction from women. So I think I'm going to progress faster in what I measure if I focus on bringing that confidence up for a little while before adding all that other stuff back in. Ideally I'd like to do a sub with ASC+OGSF+gratitude, but one is not available atm, so I'll just do ASC. I'm on day 3 now and I'm planning to do 3 months and then switch over if I've plateaued or continue if I'm still progressing. I know I'm gonna miss all the other stuff in AM, but, based on my last run-through, I also couldn't expect a rapid increase in confidence with AM.. so for the moment ASC seems to be my best bet. I'm feeling good and I'll let you know how it goes :)

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - CatMan - 03-06-2015

(03-05-2015, 11:23 PM)LionKing Wrote: I'm mostly saying that maybe AM6 shouldn't be thought of as a cure-all, the way I've been viewing it...When you look at people who've done AM6 for 6 months, some people (including me) are like "yeah... yes, I think i've come a long way from where I was.. I mean I must have, right? There's a lot more to go though and I'm not quite there yet with this and this thing.."

Hi there!

I saw this post and thought I'd contribute. You seem to be at a crossroad, and I wanted to try to help you. I'm not even at the halfway point in Stage 5 of AM6, but I will tell you this...I already own every bulletpoint on that sales page! It IS a cure-all. It has every aspect a man needs to be proficient in life. It sounds like you need another run through. And don't do any tapping or whatever else this time, PURELY Shannon's AM6 sub only. It's becoming obvious to me that stuff ruins results. Shannon really needs to change the rules to prohibit anything else, especially that stuff, so guys don't waste their time and money. It seems to keep you from experiencing the negative stuff, so you don't learn to deal with it and disconnect from it forever. So it seems to keep you in a limbo almost, at best, temporary change. The guys that use it seem to stagnate, people like me who only just spam hours on the program 600 hours a stage, get the promised results bigtime. To me, that's telling.

Also remember Shannon needed several runs, and nobody knows these things better than him. I think you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not doing as many AM runs are required to honestly, truly, wholly, own every single bulletpoint on that sales page before moving onto other subs. It has so many aspects it touches, randomly mixing and matching and trying to avoid doing AM6 won't give you what you seem to need, and want too!

I read this forum every single day, learning and gaining wisdom from everyone since I'm new compared to most. With the greatest of respect to other people, I see many doing AM, clearly not getting the result needed to progress to a magnet program for example, and needing at LEAST 1-2 more runs of AM. They then let eagerness, or fear of change, get the better of them and they go for a magnet prematurely, only to be ultimately dissapointed because the foundation wasn't strong enough in AM. AM offers everything a man needs, there isn't an aspect of my life that hasn't been hugely affected by AM and I'm not even done and it's my first run. Bottom line, if there's one sub to spam until you OWN it's bulletpoints, and will lay the foundation for every other sub you do for life, it's AM6.

Period.

Hope that helps LK!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 03-06-2015

No matter how great results everyone else is or is not having, it does not change the fact that I did not personally see much of anything change during the first several months when I did AM6 for myself a year ago. A put in a lot of listening hours and I did not use any clearing methods for the 1st half of the program. Looking back at my journal, I only heard of the Sedona method when I was already at stage 4 and the pstec only entered much later, the most aggressive being done during SM3. The one thing I could improve was that I was using using the ultrasonic track though speakers at night, whereas now I use headphones or SleepPhones whenever possible. I'm a side sleeper, so it should make a difference.

I agree with this: "Bottom line, if there's one sub to spam until you OWN it's bulletpoints, and will lay the foundation for every other sub you do for life, it's AM6.". And I will get back on AM6 soon, the only question is if I should do ASC for a while before that, to kind of get the ball running already.

I do appreciate your input though CatMan. On one hand I know that the long-term solution is to just start AM6 again. On the other hand I think it'd be stupid to just ignore my personal experience on the subject in favor of what other people are saying. Well, at least both my options are going to produce positive growth, so its not like its a dire situation or anything :D I'm getting quite bored thinking about it anymore to be honest.. maybe I'll just start AM, maybe not, but I wanna focus on something else for a change.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - CatMan - 03-06-2015

Whether you see the change or not, doesn't mean it isn't there. You could've resisted the first part of it, and be in need of running it again. Also, I've had tons of changes I've talked about in my journal, usually seeing them by accident or by reintroducing myself to situations after changes have been made under the surface, and seeing them then when I act completely different! That's why I keep a detailed daily journal offline to help me see the changes. And even THAT didn't save me from the Naturalizer's power. Never doubt the power of the Naturalizer. I'll elaborate on the Naturalizer below. I think it's scary how powerful it is.

I'm cool with being 100% open on this forum, no secrets here. So I'll tell you a story to try to make my point further to help you:

At least twice now, I've had MAJOR change take place, that I didn't even realise until MONTHS later when people happened to talk about it in their journals, and I thought "OMG! I have that problem too...wait...have?...yeah, I've dealt with it for years (one was for 20+ years)...but am I sure I have it though?...it's...gone?...when was the last time I did it though...?...I can't remember! It's wiped CLEAN from my brain, just like THAT?! OMG..." Now, if I didn't happen to randomly SEE those journal entries, I never would've even KNOWN those changes occurred. The Naturalizer completely wiped clean all references to those habits...SO aggressively that decades long habits are forgotten! You can doubt that or discount it, but I'm telling you, those habits I mentioned were pervasive, held me back all through my adult life (one lasted for 20+ years), ruined so many opportunities for me, and in like 2-3 months on AM6...were wiped OUT so hard, I didn't even realise until I saw those journal entries. The Naturalizer is unbelievable.

I only wrote here earlier because I saw you writing things about AM6 I felt weren't necessarily true and wanted to help you see that it's changes may not always be visible. That post took awhile to write, and it wasn't to boost my post count, it was to try to help and add a solid perspective. In the end, you'll of course do as you wish, I just hope I helped you see how effective AM6 is at bypassing resistance by using technology like the Naturalizer to make you change in ways you'll find hard to notice, but are there nonetheless. Sorry if I offended with the tapping thing, but whether it was used partially through the program or the entire way, the point was it WAS used, and held back results. That's all I was saying, how much it was used wasn't the point.

Anyway, I won't derail your journal anymore and will post no longer on this as I've said all I need to I feel. Whichever sub you choose, I wish you massive change, and microscopic resistance! Big Grin

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 03-06-2015

(03-06-2015, 02:17 AM)CatMan Wrote: That post took awhile to write, and it wasn't to boost my post count ... Sorry if I offended with the tapping thing

Yeah I know its always a time investment, thanks for the input. No offense taken, I actually just put in the bold font because the whole clearing thing has been mentioned so many times in this thread that I thought if I just mention I didn't see anything, then some people are going to think I've used pstec extensively since day 1 and discount anything I say that way.

My experience was that I didn't really see any results with the subs before I had done some clearing, which again leads back to that I should've done a more specific sub first. Maybe AM6 can be resisted for 3 months, but a person did 3 months of anything else and got no results, people would wonder about it. Just saying.