Subliminal Talk
LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) (/Thread-LionKing-s-Mating-Season-SM3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Kenshin - 02-16-2015

Hey Ace, now you're gonna make all kinds of gains! ...
ALL KINDS!

For hard gainers, found some info about how to do Ferraris:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/2851-ferrari-trio.html

Slider Blaster is no 1 exercise for girth but requires few months of prior jelq and pc flex training

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Ace - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 03:12 AM)Kenshin Wrote: Hey Ace, now you're gonna make all kinds of gains! ...
ALL KINDS!

For hard gainers, found some info about how to do Ferraris:
http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/penis-enlargement-forum/2851-ferrari-trio.html

Slider Blaster is no 1 exercise for girth but requires few months of prior jelq and pc flex training
Thanks a lot man! Thanks a lot!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 02-18-2015

Stage 6, day 16. Half-way. I just wish it were over already. I have a strong feeling that I will not be getting anything more from this program (except tired) unless I run it again from the start, so the only reason I'm wasting another 2.5 weeks of my life is to "not quit". Basically no interest to invite girls over. It feels more like something I'd have to do to not lose them. So I think only 1 date this week. Looking forward to EPRHA.

I also started on pmemory, which appears to be a shitload of work. Like late-night studying for an exam everyday, lol. My schedule is pretty much full on gym days. I'm getting shit done at work, which is good.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 02-28-2015

So, story time.

Things didn't really go so well since I last posted. Basically my sex drive had been going down slowly over time to the point where it became an obvious issue. At one point I was on my bed with my girl there naked beside me and she's trying to get things started.. I felt like I *should* be excited and there was no fault in her or anything, but I just had no drive at all. I kind of knew my junk works just fine, but it was like trying to force a boner while studying for a math exam with a gun held to my head or something. I was starting to get in my head about it so I felt I had to do something so I stopped SM3 at about day 20 and started to search for solutions.

I started listening to OED. Function was improved, but there was still no drive. After reading Anabolicmen.com and getting the TestShock program, I got my T and vitamin D levels tested. Comparing to THIS, total T was a bit higher than avg, but free T and SHGB were 2 age categories down. Vitamin D was low (30 ng/ml). The program mentioned Intermittent Fasting, which I have done before (I've read ESE twice and I did that and Lean gains for some months). I started 16/8 fasting again and immediately I got better. Energy levels shot through the roof and women begun to turn me on a bit again! Reading Fonzy's cool diary I switched from OED (5 days in) to ASC. Sex drive seems to be back with a vengeance - I had *great* sex just yesterday and this morning, hit the gym and then felt like I wanted to relieve myself again.. so I did, lol. So... idk, for some reason 2 days of IF (and 1 day of ASC) seemed to restore me back from the grave. Yes I did OED, but I feel this was a problem with drive rather than performance anxiety. It wasn't just the sex, I felt much more alive (confident) during the day as well.

So, I'm thinking maybe this was some form of resistance to the program.. or maybe depleted minerals or low free T or something, idk. I've been taking Zinc, magnesium (oil), a multivitamin, vitC and Q10 every day. Added vitD and fish oil after the tests. The decrease in drive had been building slowly over the last months, let's hope it stays up now (ha). Another likely reason would be that it fits around the time when I started doing a whole body gym routine 3 times a week (deadlift, bench, pull up, military press, row and biceps+triceps, around 3-4 sets of 10 reps to failure). Switched to a more strength-based program now, as recommended in TestShock.

Anyway, still unsure what I'll do next. ASC seems like a perfect solution, but its almost too perfect.. like a magic pill. If you have ASC in every situation, then you'd be pretty much set with women and business interactions. Hard to believe that'd work so easily. Still, I like the idea of ASC better than EPRHA now - from where I'm at now, increasing drive would be much more useful than decreasing fear. But I'm pretty sure ASC is well-included in both AM6 and SM3, so I think I should just continue with either one. I'm still undecided as to which, but meanwhile I just started on AM6's refresher a few hours ago. I could just go for 1 year of AM and forget about it, but it'd be interesting to try SM again - preferably during the summer this time. I did read some of my SM3 stage 1 posts and there were some pretty hot moments there I remember quite clearly...

Looking back, I'm definitely to blame for interfering with the program right from the start (pstec for hours on end and on many days of the week lol), so it'd be interesting to see if I'd start gathering more momentum if I restarted from stage 1 now. I did get something out of the program already, but could've gotten much more, I believe. But I'll think about it.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Fonzy3 - 02-28-2015

You had it the worst. Clearing through AM6 AND SM3. Glad you are moving on to new things.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 03-01-2015

AM6 seems most likely. Seek the challenge + ASC + OGSF would be awesome and all of that is in AM6, plus it should basically support whatever goals I choose to pursue, while increasing happiness, gratitude and self-esteem. Could be interesting to run the refresher for a while first just to see what happens, mostly because something SHOULD happen fairly soon.

I'm thinking that what's at least as important as choosing the right sub is to focus on achievement, goal setting and doing/living instead of the sub. To that end, I should really consider loss of energy and opportunity cost. I think I need to set myself some limits of when I'm NOT allowed to listen to the subs. It should never feel like I'm productive or accomplishing anything when in fact I'm staying in on a Saturday night or afternoon watching TV. That's not productive, that's an excuse. There's also no chance of me spontaneously starting a conversation with anyone during the day if I have my headphones on. I'm also not going to reach any of my goals - or be any happier - by honing forum posts like this one so that they're "just right".

The subs are supposed to HELP with having a social life and being dominant with life and with people, so if I don't prioritize being social and interacting with people then the subs will always just hold me down. No point in owning a Ferrari if you're never going to drive it.

So, on work days the time to not listen would be the hours immediately following the work day, those times when I'm out and about. I should get around 13-18 hours of exposure on work days this way. Most of the potential for a social life is during the weekend, so I'm thinking on Saturdays (and possibly Sundays) I should set a "no listening to subs" rule, starting e.g. at 12 or 2 pm. If I'm having someone over at my place then I can of course play the ultrasonic on speakers.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Fonzy3 - 03-01-2015

I reccomend you start with a fresh sub ASC or EPHRA for a period of time. Or the refreshers. Technically you can still use them. Then go back to your six stage set.

Yeah, ASC it is. This should be interesting :)

My initial response is such that I refuse to believe it. I've listened to ASC for maybe a total of 2 days now, with a half day of AM6 refresher thrown in today. My energy has been through the roof. That ED/drive trouble I had is GONE - seems I could easily kill small and medium-sized animals with the thing now. Must be a combination of starting IF, stopping SM, inspiration from reading Fonzy's journal twice (thanks!) and placebo from starting ASC.

I've had a few not-so-short glimpses where I've felt extremely confident during these last months and if I could even get to those levels somewhat consistently during my normal life, then.. well, I'd probably enjoy the journey again. I don't feel scared or anxious, but doing stuff has felt like a bit of a drag recently. That's what I liked most about Fonzy's journal, the guy seems inspired to be shoveling snow! :D

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Shawn - 03-01-2015

That's from the SM3 instructions:

"Sex Magnet is designed to access and use ALL of your energy and mental capacity and put it to use
towards achieving the goals of the program. It will also use
your dreams at night, daydreams, and all
sources of energy it can, including your sex drive, to power its efforts.
For this reason, you must allow it
to be the only program you use during the time it is in use."

This could explain your issues with your sex drive. By the way, I am at the mid of stage 5 and my sex drive is pretty low, too.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Ricardo - 03-01-2015

(03-01-2015, 01:58 PM)sebastian Wrote: That's from the SM3 instructions:

"Sex Magnet is designed to access and use ALL of your energy and mental capacity and put it to use

This could explain your issues with your sex drive. By the way, I am at the mid of stage 5 and my sex drive is pretty low, too.

That's the same description in WM2. It sounds like the manifestations are based on your dreams and fantasiesBig Grin I do agree that including the sex drive would reduce that a bit but not down to causing a struggle to have sex..that would be counter to the goal of the program.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Benjamin - 03-01-2015

Quote:seems I could easily kill small and medium-sized animals with the thing now.

Hahaha this is the best quote i've read on the forum for ages. Smile

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - guilotine - 03-01-2015

What is your final review on SM3?

(03-01-2015, 01:58 PM)sebastian Wrote: That's from the SM3 instructions:

I did not remember that, good point! The first 3 stages all increase sex drive (and I was psteccing a lot then, so it was probably not 100% effective) and then the later 3 stages focus on manifestation (no pstec, so at full effect?). I seem to remember my drive was fine, until it started going down sometime during S4-S5 and I remember thinking that whatever this is, its NOT because of pstec b/c I haven't been using it in a while. The drive went down after I had already stopped using pstec. So it could've actually been the program working on the manifestations! Maybe the outgoing stuff is already supposed to pretty solid at that point and that's why the program would've sacrificed it for manifestation..? Guessing.

(03-01-2015, 03:24 PM)Ricardo Wrote: It sounds like the manifestations are based on your dreams and fantasiesBig Grin

I don't know if you read that earlier, but I mentioned at some point that I met several girls from the distant and not-so-distant past, who told me they had just dreamt of the 1 or 2 days prior to when we accidentally met. Now, I don't really believe in such stuff, but it'd be easy to think that SM3 somehow made me project my dreams onto them or something as a form of manifestation..

(03-01-2015, 08:25 PM)guilotine Wrote: What is your final review on SM3?

I'll write something a bit later. As you can see, its a bit of a mess so I'm not sure what to think.

Its disgusting how many times I've said I'll run program X next and then I'll change my mind the next day.. Sebastian had a good point and if I come to the conclusion that's true then Ima gonna say fuck it and switch to a 6-set again. But on the other hand, I don't wanna spend so much energy on manifestation?! And I don't even want to spend months hammering in that manifestation, I'd rather focus more on the self-development stuff as a long-time investment. And some of that WM love for women stuff would be great too, as I read Alf.. journal and I recognized I've been getting some of that misogynistic anger/irritation towards women too that wasn't there before (or maybe it was masked under neediness). SM3 S1 I guess has something for this, but Idk to what extent. Investing in WM2 would be another leap of faith, though I do value the time investment above the money so I want the right program.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Shawn - 03-02-2015

(03-01-2015, 11:45 PM)LionKing Wrote: I did not remember that, good point! The first 3 stages all increase sex drive (and I was psteccing a lot then, so it was probably not 100% effective) and then the later 3 stages focus on manifestation (no pstec, so at full effect?). I seem to remember my drive was fine, until it started going down sometime during S4-S5 and I remember thinking that whatever this is, its NOT because of pstec b/c I haven't been using it in a while. The drive went down after I had already stopped using pstec. So it could've actually been the program working on the manifestations! Maybe the outgoing stuff is already supposed to pretty solid at that point and that's why the program would've sacrificed it for manifestation..? Guessing.

It's not necessary about PSTEC. I only did PSTEC a few times at stage 1 and 2 and still have lower sex drive. And maybe my energy levels aren't at a top level, because even in AM6 I had lower sex drive at some points but I think it's about the manifestations here. I mean from stage 4 on the program is trying to manifest several perfect sexual lovers (at full power) + creating/modifying auras! If that doesn't require a lot of energy so I don't know what.

@Ricardo: I notice more and more women who seems to be attracted and I have more date options than before. And even if it looks like contradicting the goal so we must be aware that the program is intended to make us sex magnets AFTER the six stages and not within. So some issues on the way can appear (even if it sucks at these points...)