Subliminal Talk
LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) (/Thread-LionKing-s-Mating-Season-SM3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 08-26-2014

Ok, time to get this rolling!

My primary goal is... to have a threesome. One of the females shall be.. Italian and the other Spanish... yep! Most definitely.

I just completed AM6 and that journal is here.

I feel pretty good about this and am excited to get started! The (secondary) goal is basically to get to where I'm a sexual alpha without thinking about it. So that means any insecurities, Guilt, Shame & Fear, Relationship Duress, shyness and all kinds of hiding behind masks must go. To really be open, honest, vulnerable, trusting and loving about it and to have the external results almost handle themselves. To not care if I impress anyone or not, so I can be freely expressive & spontaneous. Piece of cake, I figure.

I'll be using PSTEC and maybe F-EFT as the resistance creeps up, because I had good results with it during AM6. I'm not planning to do anything else atm, except maybe meditation and of course read new books and stuff like that.

At first I'll probably do the most testing in night clubs, but I would eventually want to not have to go there, or online, to find dates. In fact, I would want to not have to do any specific activity with the goal of getting laid, including: clubbing, advancing in my career, getting rich, going to the gym, being awesome at my hobbies, owning a nice car and home, etc. I want to do those things b/c I want to, and the dates should come as a byproduct.

As to the listening itself, my goal is 12 h/day. At least 8 of those will be the Trickling Stream (TS) track though SleepPhones and the rest will be either the TS or the Ultrasonic track through speakers or headphones.

I did the initial grading for my results sheet before starting and I'll update it monthly. Its still very subjective as I don't know what a "10" feels like, but I guess its better than nothing.

Aaaaand, go! :)

[Image: thecheckeredflag2.jpg]

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - guilotine - 08-26-2014

Good luck bro!
Looking forward to some awesome stories.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - stratos - 08-26-2014

Awesome goal! As a guy who's had a decent # of 3somes, want to know the trick?

The answer is: there is no trick. You'll often have nights out where 2 girls are into you. Just like when you meet 1 girl, you invite them both home, get them a drink, hang out and start touching them. "you guys are really cute, you should kiss each other/see who's got bigger boobs/whatever" Things take off from there.

Of course things can be a bit nervous and awkward at first while you guys are settling into your groove, just proceed anyway. How many nights have you had start out awkward that ended smooth & dripping?

Ah, 3somes. Like eating 2 scoops of icecream.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Ricardo - 08-26-2014

Go for it LK!! I'm very interested to see how SM affects AM6 graduates.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Clansy - 08-26-2014

Good luck bro Wink. Have a nice trip so too say Big Grin

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Benjamin - 08-26-2014

You have a good taste in women from those photos Smile

Good luck on the threesome, unfortunately i've never had one.

-Ben

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - SargeMaximus - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 03:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: You have a good taste in women from those photos Smile

Good luck on the threesome, unfortunately i've never had one.

-Ben

Hell yeah! I second this! Especially Girl #1 (that moouuuth :o) and Girl # 2.

Anyhow, yeah, you sound great already. Good luck to you!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - Ace - 08-27-2014

Looks like Simba has grown up and now wants to do the funky funky stuff with the lionesses. Tongue

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - stratos - 08-27-2014

He's gonna put the pride into his PRIDE

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 08-27-2014

Stage 1, Day 3. Thanks guys!!! All 3 Spanish pictures are of the same girl... just wow. I had to recheck those pics again just now to make sure ;)

Statos, lol! Experienced advice is greatly appreciated, at least now I have some idea of how to go about it.. I thought that maybe I have to bring it up with someone and try to go out with her or arrange something. For you, have the girls usually known each other before? From the same group of girls or just girls you've talked to throughout the night? How do you get *just* the 2 girls over, without some friends and their friends & family coming with? It'll definitely be interesting if/when I get try this out a bit :)

Its too early to say anything yet, but it does feel like things are moving in the right direction.. I'm a bit bogged down at work and haven't even seen a lot of females, but I'm feeling pretty solid. Somewhat short-tempered even.. I had a hard time NOT talking over people yesterday :D

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - stratos - 08-27-2014

LionKing - you can have a 3some either way, either have a girl you know or are seeing "arrange" it, meet someone randomly with your girl, or meet 2 new girls randomly. I've had luck with all 3 approaches. Most of the time the girls don't already know each other because they like the privacy of a random stranger. You just have to be open to something spontaneous and be ready to invite someone to hang out with you (at home) if you meet someone you like. Like any night, you don't always go out and meet someone you like.

One time my girl and I were driving home and we saw a cute girl on the sidewalk hollering at her friends about something, really just displaying her cuteness/hotness. I pulled over and said "want to get in?" and she did and left all her friends behind. (Thanks ASC and NSFM!) She kept saying "where are we going?" and as soon as we got in the door 5 minutes later they were on the bed making out and it became a full-on rodeo shortly after that. Some nights are easier than others Smile I am one of the Internet's biggest nerds so don't think you need to be James Bond, just enough of a horndog and action-taker.

It's never required a pickup line or routine to make a 3some happen, 1 on 1 pickups seem to take more work and banter for me!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 08-29-2014

Stage 1, Day 5. Nothing too special yet. I started reminding myself to remember my dreams in the morning again and I remember two dreams now.

The 1st one was only a few seconds long where a baby (I think) stabbed me to my ribs and twisted the knive around so I had this "grinding teeth" kind of feeling as it wrenched agaist the bones.

The other one was longer where someone I know tried to tie my hands and feet to the side of a building to do god knows what and I was struggling against him, then escaped and then we (some faceless woman who apparently just appeared somewhere) where searching for a knive, a screwdriver and a gun to defend against him in case if he finds us and I was driving us around with a moped, searching for refuge. I don't think any of the dreams I remember from AM6 were that scary, even with zombies and stuff, but these had an element of panic to them. Well whatever.. I guess badder bosses drop better loot too!

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - adam225 - 08-29-2014

LionKing, did you look into those ear phones I mentioned ? They really are great with the ultrasonic track.

RE: LionKing's Mating Season (SM3) - LionKing - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 01:41 AM)adam225 Wrote: LionKing, did you look into those ear phones I mentioned ? They really are great with the ultrasonic track.

Yes, in fact I have them on right now. I can often easily get 4+ hours in at the office because I can hear everything just fine with them on. Not at meetings or while mobile, but they're great for office work! I'm using about 1/3 of the max volume on my Galaxy S2, what about you?