Subliminal Talk
Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men (/Thread-Approach-anxiety-4-women-attractive-men)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - LionKing - 08-19-2014

I don't mind in the slightest. I've only been here for some 6 months anyway.. I've always liked leopards and when I saw the AM6 shop page it made me think of Simba growing up into the Lion King. I only noticed Shannon's avatar later on.. haven't been kicked out yet, so I guess I'm good Wink

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - Red_Panda - 08-19-2014

Interesting Journal you have there Athena. Smile
Looking forward to see what happens!
I would also like to know more of the results women have got with Alpha Female and the program you are going for as I am thinking of purchasing that one day when I finish EPRHA. But somehow I am not certain how exactly is like to be an Alpha Female. In my mind I connect it to women that are bitchy and controlling and that is not something I want.
but your vision of it sounds appealing, to be a strong independent woman that know what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it Wink

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - MasterEnki - 08-19-2014

I don't think clubs are a good place for anyone to find / attract people for dates.

Clubs tend to have a culture / vibes towards hooking-up / sex.

If you want dates, maybe find / practice some hobbies that you can share with guys (if you haven't already).

Then, go to places that are devoted to those hobbies, and you should have a niche to meet guys that you can have harmony with.

If you can meet / attract some guys with similar hobbies, you should be able to have decent dates with them (you may be able to have dates that revolve around certain hobbies).

Also, the advice about different types of guys is fairly accurate.

Me and my friends are a great example:

Me - I'm looking for FWB(s) / Casual Relationship(s).
AJ- Has a long-term girlfriend (and a kid with her).
MM- Married (and a kid with her)
LS- Has one night stands (but not FWBs / no relationship)
GM - Has one night stands (he may be interested in something long-term though?)

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - Athena - 08-19-2014

Very good point.
Oh, no, I DID wear the pheromones and all but I mostly went there just to dance and that's part of the reason I didn't want to take things with that guy further as well as him being not enough of my type.

I met my last boyfriend at a meetup group based on a common interest and I really find it hard to get out there because I find my career exhausting but I think you may be right. As far as attracting guys for dates, online dating has been AMAZING for me but it's getting too sexual and I need both and I have been thinking along the same lines that I need to get out into the "real world" more and do groups. I DO have hobbies like ice skating, karaoke and bike riding but I think I need to actually get back into group things more, like meetup. I am fussy on who I like but I think and hope this subliminals will help me attract more good looking guys out and about anyway which wasn't happening enough.

This is my focus too, to extend what's been happening ONLINE to OFFLINE.

I also think that some guys are less shy online so if they want sex they don't beat around the bush in a way a guy in a group might, he might try to date me first. It's just that online I've found more guys that I find attractive who find me attractive but my intention is to have more of that happening in the "real world" and with guys that I can get instinctive, intuitive feels for - I'm quite good at that but it's WAY harder to do from just photos! - and who might actually want to go on dates. Because they at LEAST have the drive to go out to a group so they MIGHT be more likely to have the drive to go out on a date too. That's my theory anyway.

So, I know it means I need to become more extrovert, more patient and more energetic.
But those are all positive changes I'm happy to make, not just for my love life.

I am fine with the sex but it's just that I'm ALREADY attracting good looking guys who want sex, which is STILL come ON NOT to be sneezed at! and a few months ago, I didn't even HAVE that. I had this lull. But it's just that I love dating too and so I want that also. And EVENTUALLY I want a relationship with someone amazing. And I'm PROBABLY NOT gonna find him through a dating app or site but probably from a group activity but who knows I guess.
I want to add the offline thing TO the online thing.
And I'm not desperate or anything but dating's fun. I LOVE sex but I love romance too. But while I have a lot of guys wanting sex with me (and the vast vast majority of them do NOT get it, I hasten to add!)
I don't get as many date offers and I love the pleasure of
going out for a coffee or drink or dinner for example with a lovely good-looking guy who finds me attractive, flirting with each other, having a laugh and great conversation. It's eye candy, it's meeting new people and that wonderful dynamic and I guess even sexual tension but also the jokes, the mental stimulation too and seeing new places.
It doesn't even have to cost much money or could even be a walk in the park.
I had a second date that was partially a walk in the park and we had a GREAT time. Chatting, laughing, enjoying the company and all the things to look at and great exercise. It's nice to do that with friends, but with a good looking, sexy person, it's a bonus. And going to places you didn't even know existed. Even if it's just a new bar. I had a cocktail with a guy, we chatted about law of attraction and hypnosis and I saw this amazing cocktail made for me and enjoyed that.

P.S. Thank you Red Panda, thank you everyone who has been replying!

Maniac, I don't want to try that sub for the ex, I want to try it for me.
We are not even in touch so he wouldn't even know.
But thank you for that and all your helpful replies.

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - JackOfHearts - 08-19-2014

(08-19-2014, 04:00 AM)Red_Panda Wrote: Interesting Journal you have there Athena. Smile
Looking forward to see what happens!
I would also like to know more of the results women have got with Alpha Female and the program you are going for as I am thinking of purchasing that one day when I finish EPRHA. But somehow I am not certain how exactly is like to be an Alpha Female. In my mind I connect it to women that are bitchy and controlling and that is not something I want.
but your vision of it sounds appealing, to be a strong independent woman that know what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it Wink

What AF is designed to do according to the product description:

Increase self esteem, self respect, self worth, self image, self reliance, self control, self sufficiency and self security.
Improve inner strength.
Refuse to be mistreated by anyone.
Stand up for yourself when necessary.
Refuse to be controlled or manipulated by others.
Refuse to control or manipulate others.
Always do the right thing.
Develop as a leader.
Assertiveness training.
Decisiveness training.
Helps balance and positively enhance emotions.
Helps balance hormones.
Minimizes the negative effects of menstruation, including pain, discomfort and irritability.
Helps overcome PMS and PMDD.
Kills neediness.
Kills insecurity.
Kills clinginess.
Instills inner peace and tranquility.
Gets you to respond to others with politeness, without allowing them to push you or take advantage of you.
Creates body language, speech patterns and more than say to the world that you deserve respect.
Gets you to act in ways that deserve respect from others and yourself.
Let go of guilt, shame, fear and self loathing, in general and specifically concerning sex.
Enjoy sex more.
Achieve orgasm more easily.
More intense and pleasurable orgasms.
Initiate sex when you want it, and without apologies.
Accept yourself as a sexual being, and give yourself permission to have sex when you want to.
Develop an aura and attitude of high sexual and social value.
Attract, and choose, healthy, honest, high value men for sex and romance.
Achieve your full potential.
Destroy procrastination.
Be motivated.
Success programming.
Increase wisdom.
Patience programming.
Integrity and honesty.
And much more!

No where you can see the word "bitchy" or that kind of things. Usually this kind of reaction come from fear or wrong understanding. The woman you have seen with that kind of behavior might have not been bitchy at all and AF to a degree. But based on your past and your experiences (the way you see life) you might have judge them the wrong way. I have done that in the past, I will certainly do it again. If we learn from our mistake it's better though. If it's a mistake (I might be completely wrong Rolleyes ).

I have read the AM6 product description a lot of times. And every time I read it, I discover a new thing. I'm sure Shannon have well thought what he wrote here. There is a lot behind these words that we don't see yet.

thank you maniac360, I agree with you. Maybe you are right. Never thought it that way but you got me thinking.
I want to clarify that I don't think the AF subs makes girls become bitchy. I was only saying that when I hear the world Alpha female it does sound like that to me. But again that is clearly something I connect to my past and experience and maybe I unconsiously believe that women should not be this and that way.
And that is something I'd like to change!
so I surely think I should go for AF.
Does anyone know if they will be released in 5G anytime soon?

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - JackOfHearts - 08-19-2014

(08-19-2014, 07:39 AM)Red_Panda Wrote: I want to clarify that I don't think the AF subs makes girls become bitchy"

It's clear enough Wink.

The more women ask for it, the more he might produce it. Shannon make his product based on people demand. One of the forum purpose. Currently I don't think AF 5G is in the production line, no one has mention it for now.

well ok I see. I made a suggestion for it in a new thread.
Someone has to start apparently Wink Hopefully more ladies will ask for it too Smile

I think I will ask for it too.
But alternatively, cos i'm a newbie here and all (and also I want to say thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome and being so supportive) could I do the version now and then do the upgraded one or should i wait for the upgrade? What did you guys think, I mean has anyone done an older version Alpha Male (or SM, or ASC cos I've heard them mentioned a lot or ANY of the subs) and then done a newer version? How was it? So I would love an upgraded Alpha Female too.
I'm not going to do it for a while, mainly cos of price and my situation there but I AM gonna do it and re-reading it broken down into what it covers i'm like WOW.
Really, I almost can't wait and I'm LOOKING forward to it.
Some of those things, maybe even all of them, are things I'd LOVE.
It's such a well designed program, from the summary anyway, even covering our cycles, I think that is AWESOME. And a whole lot of things, I'm actually impressed with the content that it covers to be honest. And I will definitely be journalling about it when I do it.

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - Shawn - 08-19-2014

For now it looks like it will take some time until AF 5G will be available. So it wouldn't be a bad thing to do the current version. Remeber, if you buy the current version you get a 50% discount for the next gen version so it's almost the same price for both like for the single 5G version. I didn't do AM5 so I can't compare it with AM6, but I heard a lot AM5 was more edgy than AM6. And AM6 covers a lot more things because of 5G. I would suggest to wait for Shannon's statement about how long in will take with AF 5G. If it take, let's say 5 - 6 months, so it would be a good idea to begin with the current AF program instead of waiting. I know, you Athena want to wait anyway, but you Red_Panda want to do it right now. So that's my suggestion.

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - Shannon - 08-19-2014

I honestly don't know how long it will be until I upgrade AF. It needs doing, and it will be done, but I'm forced to start making some difficult decisions recently, in order to stay able to function. Originally, I had wanted to, planned to and intended to upgrade all 3G programs to 4 or 5G, but at this point things are getting so complex for research and building what I am building that it is taking me 1-2 months to build a single title, albeit in 5G at 6 stages. So AF is on the list, but so is the intelligence/learning/memory one, and then I have to figure out how to do the whatever-MPME-becomes titles and which ones will have that. I also have to upgrade the 4G's, because more and more people are wanting the effectiveness of the 5G build format more than the lower price of the 4Gs. So I'm trying to focus on what is most in demand build type wise, but this stuff, done right, takes a long time. I have pretty much given up hope of ever being able to/having time to do custom subs...

It's getting crazy. But, in all this craziness, some amazingly good things are emerging. So yes, AF and several other programs will be upgraded or released in 5G or better. Just don't know when.

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - Athena - 08-20-2014

Thanks for the update on that, Shannon. I'm excited for you with all these things that are emerging.
OK, it's probably going to be a case of getting the current AF for me then, depending because I have some other subs too. I will almost definitely, when I am ready, get the boyfriend sub at some stage but I will DEFINITELY do the Alpha female one before that, from reading the notes on AF, it makes more sense to do it before a more serious relationship one. Anyway, definitely excited to be exploring all these. Sounds like exciting things are in the pipeline for you and us, Shannon. I can see that you definitely put a LOT of work into what you make. As one example, I can see that both the AM and AF programs have had a lot put in there. I also love this journal forum idea by the way how we can write about our experiences of using the subs as we are doing them, so thank you for this too.

RE: Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men - Athena - 08-20-2014

20/08/14

Quick update is that tonight I was at a singles party I sometimes go to and I mostly just go there socially as I don't fancy the guys, with some exception and things HAVE happened there ;-) but rarely. Nice when they do but I mostly go for a laugh, meet new people, nice conversations and keep my social and flirting skills sharp. I think I scanned the room more than usual at the start, rather than stay as much in my little comfort zone, although I DID do that a bit later, talk to the host a few times and get into purely platonic convos. But I did a bit of extra scanning than usual at the start not loads but maybe a minute longer and felt confident enough to strike up conversations with any prospective guys if I saw them (but I didn't see anyone I fancied.) I also may have had the best looking guy - still not enough of my type - come over and talk to me briefly after asking me to babysit his drink while he went to the gents. He was a fair bit older than me which is fine except I am going through a my age and younger phase --- I vary --- but maybe I should have I dunno done SOMETHING just to see but I didn't feel interested enough. Still, on reflection, I think he was the best looking guy there in my opinion and he struck up a conversation with me so that was nice. I also think if we'd clicked more in our conversation and found common ground, THEN I would have exchanged numbers or something, YES.

One thing I did that was DEFINITELY out of character quite flirty for me was when another guy said hi in the group and was introducing himself to us, I told him he smelled nice! He did and me and the host had a brief chat about the manfume he was wearing. I didn't fancy him but I DID like the way he smelled and I do love some manfumes and after shaves on guys. Anyway that was more flirty and forward than usual! I also sort of flirted with the barman, had this chat with him about making cocktails - which I find quite fascinating and the weird thing is that I feel a little bit like even other women seem more relaxed around me and a couple of THEM even slightly flirty. So I think I am sending out slightly more flirty vibes than before, definitely.

And the extra eye contact with guys has continued. Before this sub I have been going through a stage where if I would look at a guy they'd look scared and sometimes I'd catch them looking at me and they'd look away, like I'd caught them! But like I said before, now it's like they are more confident in that they will hold the eye contact for a few seconds longer and some will smile.

I also had this business man type staring at me on the train and this dude in a leather jacket and shades said hi to me as he walked past. I went through a stage of the staring but it stopped for about a year and I don't often get guys say hi to me in the street.
Like I said, it's like it's making ME come across as more approachable and attractive somehow.