Subliminal Talk
Redo Stages of AM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Redo Stages of AM (/Thread-Redo-Stages-of-AM)

Redo Stages of AM - Guero - 08-11-2014

Say you feel like you should redo one of the early stages of AM 6 before finishing it to get better results from later stages, would that be acceptable? Or do I have to finish, then start over again? I'm sure it'll be the latter Dodgy

RE: Redo Stages of AM - Spiritman - 08-11-2014

(08-11-2014, 10:27 AM)Guero Wrote: Say you feel like you should redo one of the early stages of AM 6 before finishing it to get better results from later stages, would that be acceptable? Or do I have to finish, then start over again? I'm sure it'll be the latter Dodgy

From my understanding, you do all six stages first. Then if you like the results you have gotten, use the refresher stage 7 for 32 days. Doing that will maintain the results you got. But if you didn't like the results you got from the first run through of all six stages, start all over again from the beginning.

RE: Redo Stages of AM - AriGold - 08-11-2014

Start it all over again. If you plant seed, you remember you didn't water it enough and your harvest is bad, it doesn't help to water it again. Starting all over is the best option.

RE: Redo Stages of AM - Shawn - 08-11-2014

Doing a single stage from the program could you leave unbalanced. Do the whole set or use the refresher if you already did the program once.

RE: Redo Stages of AM - Benjamin - 08-11-2014

Unfortunately it isn't designed like that, and who knows what the results would be. If you want to do that then finish it completely then do the program from the start again.

-Ben

RE: Redo Stages of AM - Shannon - 08-14-2014

Simple answer: FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. It amazes me how many times and ways you guys try again and again to do things differently that I state you must do them in the directions.

I designed the program. I created the program. I wrote the instructions. The instructions are aimed at getting you the best results possible with the least amount of time. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.

That means you move from stage to stage as directed, even if you want to stay on one stage longer, because the program is designed to do things in a specific way and in a specific order at a specific rate of progress. If you try to alter that, you will unbalance the results in ways you don't want to. I'm not going to explain all that scripting and the how and why, so you need to FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.

If you want to do more development in specific directions, wait until the end of the program to evaluate what it has done and then decide what to do. It's not finished working on any one thing until you finish the whole set. At that point, if you want more, you can re-do the whole set or use the refresher. NEVER do stages out of order, and NEVER use stages longer than instructed, and NEVER use any stage for a different amount of time than the rest. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.

RE: Redo Stages of AM - Guero - 08-15-2014

It amazes me that you don't expect people to attempt to fit the program more specifically to what they feel. Maybe your instructions are the end all word of god, but it's not that hard to imagine someone thinking outside the box just a tiny bit.

RE: Redo Stages of AM - Shannon - 08-15-2014

It amazes me that someone might actually think that I don't know what I am talking about and that they don't know better than I do how to get the most of the program. Thinking outside the box is not how you get the results with these programs. They need to be used according to how they were designed, and the instructions tell you in painstaking detail exactly that. I don't spend a full day after creating a program just writing and editing the instructions so you can "think outside the box" and then complain that you didn't get the results.