Subliminal Talk
still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub (/Thread-still-don-t-understand-how-to-set-ultrasonic-sub)

Pages: 1 2

still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - Hold007 - 07-24-2014

so what i do is just listen to the trickling stream sub to a volume that im comfortable with and then switch to the ultrasonic sub and have it at the same volume as i did with the trickling stream.

Is this correct?

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - adam225 - 07-24-2014

Yes, that's it.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - Creative - 11-05-2014

(07-24-2014, 06:47 AM)adam225 Wrote: Yes, that's it.

that's exactly how i'm doing it.
hm...3 months in..very poor results...Hoping for something big in the next 3 months.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - Creative - 11-05-2014

(07-24-2014, 06:47 AM)adam225 Wrote: Yes, that's it.

that's exactly how i'm doing it.
hm...3 months in..very poor results...Hoping for something big in the next 3 months.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - JackOfHearts - 11-05-2014

A way to verify that the sub is really affecting you is to see if your dream pattern had changed.
If you don't remember your dream then tell yourself every night and morning " I now always remember my dreams"

Another way is to see if you are more tired.

Or try to meditate and see if you can stay still without any thought. Usually it's a lot harder to stay still without any thought while the sub is playing.

It's doesn't you will changed overnight but at least you now you are playing the sub the right way for sure.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - adam225 - 11-06-2014

What sub ? Are we referring to speakers (stereo) or a speaker (mono) ? You need to be certain that you have stereo sound.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - Creative - 11-06-2014

(11-06-2014, 12:21 AM)adam225 Wrote: What sub ? Are we referring to speakers (stereo) or a speaker (mono) ? You need to be certain that you have stereo sound.

If your asking me i'm using IYPS(dick) sub and yes i use stereo.Honestly i don't think hearing the sub is the problem, it's more due to resistance....if i couldn't hear the subs i wouldn't have gained anything at all...but i did,as little as it is, it counts.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - JackOfHearts - 11-06-2014

We should can this sub "the dick sub" more often, I confused my myself every time with AYP** sub.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - adam225 - 11-06-2014

You're using a manifestation sub ? Did you try any of the free subs first ? Try running ED HARDY for a month or two.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - Shannon - 11-10-2014

Is that an advertisement for someone else's programming?

A subliminal that is designed to change the physical body can take a long time to see results from, months and months in some cases, and not everyone gets results they can see from the penis enlargement sub. That's a very poor choice of subs to decide whether or not you think subs work from. Part of why I stopped offering it.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - Creative - 11-15-2014

(11-10-2014, 11:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is that an advertisement for someone else's programming?

A subliminal that is designed to change the physical body can take a long time to see results from, months and months in some cases, and not everyone gets results they can see from the penis enlargement sub. That's a very poor choice of subs to decide whether or not you think subs work from. Part of why I stopped offering it.

I used the audio speaker test a few times and i hear the sound rising and after the 20 second mark i hear silence but no crakcling or anything..so i do believe my speakers can play ultrasonic..but this sub has yet to yield results and i have only 2 months and 15 days left...then it will be 6 months of using it

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - adam225 - 11-15-2014

(11-10-2014, 11:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Is that an advertisement for someone else's programming?

No, LOL - I've only just clocked on to it. I'm pretty sure I typed in EPRHA. It looks to me as if someone has edited it as a joke.

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - CatMan - 03-09-2015

(11-15-2014, 07:19 AM)adam225 Wrote:

No, LOL - I've only just clocked on to it. I'm pretty sure I typed in EPRHA. It looks to me as if someone has edited it as a joke.

LMAO!

Yeah yeah, necro bump... but I just saw the Ed Hardy thing now...and LMAO'd...hilarious!

"Ed Hardy Subliminal Program: Now YOU too can be a tryhard douchebag. Program includes 5 sizes too small Ed Hardy t-shirt to show off those muscles, fake tan, tribal tattoos for your arms, white sunglasses to wear at night and indoors ALWAYS, tutorial to cut your own hair in the fohawk style, and of course, the entire series of Jersey Shore on Blu-Ray for supplemental programming. Includes Tapout and Affliction t-shirts as free bonuses!"

RE: still don't understand how to set ultrasonic sub - Benjamin - 03-09-2015

Hahahaha that sounds a little scary!