Subliminal Talk
SM3 escepades - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM3 escepades (/Thread-SM3-escepades)

Pages: 1 2

SM3 escepades - score - 07-07-2014

Escepade 1
Stage two day 4

Walked into the bar at about 130 am with my buddy, there we las lots of people there and quite a few beautiful women there. So I figured it would be a good night Butt turned out better than I expected.

So were standing by the bar talking to a couple girls we met outside. We just got there so I hadn't ordered a drink yet. And I was sober. I turn around and order a drink and gaze the room. Turns out there was a hot little blond right next to me star in at me with a big smile on her face.. we lock eyes for about three or four seconds so I said what's up. We charted about 10 seconds and she tells me her friend is outside in a cab and there about to go to another bar and I should come with them. Soi said fuck ya. Grabbed my friend and we jumped in the cab with them.

Long story short we got to the other bar, my friend bombed with her friend. But this chick was extremely into me. We stayed there about an hour and we all jumped in the cab. Me and the girl I met got dropped off first at her place.. from that point on it was like a sex marathon until the next day at 3 pm..
I don't think I've had that much sex in that short of time since I was 19. I must have busted 5 times within a 24 hour period which I have never done so many with a girl.

Oh and she was a gusherSmile

A little backround on me.
31 years old, pretty tall and attractive
Just started listening to subs about 8 months ago with am5
Before that I tried a lot of other stuff. From regular pua garbage to tapping medetating natural grounding. Hypnosis, Cory sky magnetic mindset kundalini yoga And lots of books.
I still meditate do yoga and sometimes magnetic mindset as these are the things that have changed my life the most.

I do apologize for all the grammar and spelling errors.

RE: SM3 escepades - LionKing - 07-07-2014

Big Grin Well, looks like I'm going to enjoy this journal..

RE: SM3 escepades - Spiritman - 07-07-2014

Awesome results! Good to see more people using SM and posting their results. It makes me even more hyped to do SM when I am finished with AM6.

RE: SM3 escepades - guilotine - 07-07-2014

Aewsome!!
How was it like before using SM3?

RE: SM3 escepades - score - 07-07-2014

I have had similar experiences But never with this caliber of woman. And never so much sexual attraction so quick!

RE: SM3 escepades - athanas - 07-07-2014

nice post! If you had already similiar experiences without subs, it would be interesting if you keep comparing your experiences during SM3 with your pre-sub experiences in your future Journal posts. This way we know what is caused by SM3 and what abilities you already had before that Smile

RE: SM3 escepades - score - 07-07-2014

(07-07-2014, 08:50 AM)athanas Wrote: nice post! If you had already similiar experiences without subs, it would be interesting if you keep comparing your experiences during SM3 with your pre-sub experiences in your future Journal posts. This way we know what is caused by SM3 and what abilities you already had before that Smile

Ya I will try and do that. Those experiences were few and far between though. I'll put it this way, this girl was the first same nighter I've had since new years ( besides a couple girls that I've met online) up until this point I definatley dont think I was getting the attraction from the beautiful women I deserve. I definatley think this one was the result of this sub as i havent had the attraction from a girl like this for quite some time. 5'7 115 pounds yoga instructor/ nurse. Blonde hair green eyes. Smart and fun.

RE: SM3 escepades - Benjamin - 07-07-2014

Nice man, may you Score alot more Smile

-Ben

RE: SM3 escepades - signereign - 07-08-2014

Your first post had me grinning for a good 7 minutes lol

RE: SM3 escepades - Nationwide - 07-11-2014

(07-07-2014, 06:58 AM)score Wrote: ...Me and the girl I met got dropped off first at her place.. from that point on it was like a sex marathon until the next day at 3 pm..
I don't think I've had that much sex in that short of time since I was 19. I must have busted 5 times within a 24 hour period which I have never done so many with a girl.

Oh and she was a gusherSmile

God I love stories with a happy ending. Lol

Nationwide

RE: SM3 escepades - score - 07-14-2014

Escepade 2
Stage 2
Day idk like 11 or something

Short version:
Went to a country concert with my friend we met a could let girls and had some fun. Made out and whatnot. Gaver her my number and she text me the next day. I won't be pursuing her though because she lives an hour and a half away from me.

Update on the girl from last weekend. Hung out with her after the concert and went out dancing it was a lot of fun. She had a skimpy little dress on so she was getting lots of male attention. I'm not used to being with a girl that is so attractive so it was interesting to watch first hand how all the guys and girls stare. I can kinda see why the really hot girls are the way they are when they go out.

This girl is seriously addicted to me and we have some of the best sex I've had in my life. After we went out dancing I came twice in a row. And I have never ever done that. it was about 15-20 sec apart, at least that's what it seemed like. Idk if the sub had anything to do with that but it was pretty awesome.

RE: SM3 escepades - Spiritman - 07-15-2014

(07-14-2014, 01:47 PM)score Wrote: Escepade 2
Stage 2
Day idk like 11 or something

Short version:
Went to a country concert with my friend we met a could let girls and had some fun. Made out and whatnot. Gaver her my number and she text me the next day. I won't be pursuing her though because she lives an hour and a half away from me.

Update on the girl from last weekend. Hung out with her after the concert and went out dancing it was a lot of fun. She had a skimpy little dress on so she was getting lots of male attention. I'm not used to being with a girl that is so attractive so it was interesting to watch first hand how all the guys and girls stare. I can kinda see why the really hot girls are the way they are when they go out.

This girl is seriously addicted to me and we have some of the best sex I've had in my life. After we went out dancing I came twice in a row. And I have never ever done that. it was about 15-20 sec apart, at least that's what it seemed like. Idk if the sub had anything to do with that but it was pretty awesome.

That sounds like the subliminal to me. If you don't mind me asking, what was your sex life before AM/SM3?

RE: SM3 escepades - score - 07-15-2014

Ya its a little hot and cold. Ive almost always had every passionate sex and its every easy for me to stay in the moment and feel that connection with the girl I'm with. Most girls I'm with say I'm the best they've had, but some girls there's just no chemestry. when that happens I cannot get off no matter what.

As far as quantity of girls its about 50 at this point which I don't think is too many being as I am 31, and haven't really been any serious long term relationships over 6 months.

Right now I think I'm gonna run sm3 then wm then maybe attract your perfect wife, but well see.

RE: SM3 escepades - Spiritman - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 10:42 AM)score Wrote: Ya its a little hot and cold. Ive almost always had every passionate sex and its every easy for me to stay in the moment and feel that connection with the girl I'm with. Most girls I'm with say I'm the best they've had, but some girls there's just no chemestry. when that happens I cannot get off no matter what.

As far as quantity of girls its about 50 at this point which I don't think is too many being as I am 31, and haven't really been any serious long term relationships over 6 months.

Right now I think I'm gonna run sm3 then wm then maybe attract your perfect wife, but well see.

Sounds like you had some good foundation before SM and now that you're using SM it is taking things to whole new level with great results so far. Plus, I just realized you're only on stage 2, I wonder what things will be like in the later stages for you?