Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 07:28 AM)stratos Wrote: women love it when guys date other women..they say they're mad, but they're turned on and excited, because it's a sign that you're alpha. plus it gives them their Vitamin D (drama)

Yeah, totally. What women say they hate, is what they love. So, the more you piss them off, the better lol.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - stratos - 08-12-2014

with finesse as always Wink

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-12-2014

Stage 2, Day 25

Sigh.. they.. need(?) drama? Oh well, I could always manufacture it to keep things strong.

What I think I want right now is a primary woman in my life, and dating other women casually.

I will have to read that book about multiple relationships. Nothing to say about dating or women, but I've been a bit upset about some harsh truths about how women have tendency to lose interest after reading some of Black Dragon's free stuff. Very jarring, like shaking a snow globe; I had to take the rest of the day to let things settle.

@Benjamin; I'm doing each module twice a day for 2 days, so that I go through a module 4 times before moving on to the next one.

Module 3 is about removing the blocks towards change, like neglecting to do the things to act on opportunities. I've done 3/4 sessions, and today, I wrote most of my sales letter and did a lot of work on FTP (results were minimal, but I learned a lot). But the amount of action I took was pretty huge, and I had been procrastinating for at least a week. That says a lot!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ace - 08-12-2014

(08-12-2014, 02:15 AM)LionKing Wrote: I've been dating multiple women for some 6-9 months now and I'm getting quite comfortable with it. I highly recommend the book How to create and maintain open relationships with women. I also bought the first 2 books from the series and didn't personally get much from them, but that 3rd one was really good and unique for what the title says.
Thanks for the link!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 08-13-2014

Yeah the truth can hurt, just tap on it. Smile

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-13-2014

Stage 2, Day 26

I'm becoming happy for longer and longer periods of time, in increasing intensity. I want to have this happen for most of the day. I typically feel pretty burned out at the end of the day.

I'm 40 Days into the 100 Day Challenge, and got a lot done, but nothing huge has been happening. Frankly, I picked 5 pretty big goals.

But just now, I'm finding a section on 'Quantum Leaps', which is a visualization exercise which, if done right, should give you the insight to be able to skip many levels of progress with less effort. Gonna figure that out.

My first date is tomorrow after work.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 08-14-2014

(08-13-2014, 07:55 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: My first date is tomorrow after work.

Good luckBig Grin

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-14-2014

Stage 2, Day 27

tl;dr; I kissed the woman on my first date. Plot twist: She's 22, and it was her first kiss ever.

If you want a longer version. We agreed to meet after my work, around 9:30pm. She suddenly had to work until 10:30. That was fine, until my cell phone died at work, so I was only able to confirm. When I finished work, I rushed home at 9:25, plugged in my phone, had just enough power to call her and arrange a meeting place. She managed to get out of work early.
We got frozen yogurt (I paid), and I was done, whereas she was still working on hers, and we were sitting on a park bench outside in the market.

I was doing some touching (she kept pressing her knee against mine - probably no accident), and she said "wanna keep walking?", and I leaned in and said "no, I wanna..(kiss)", and she jerked back. She's like "I just ate, I have bad breath", and I said "is that really why?". She then admits that she's never kissed anyone. I reply "there's a first time for everything.."

She freezes, thinking "damn, his logic is sound". I lean in, she's like "okay..", and then we kiss. Nothing magical; it's her first kiss. But I felt really good, and it made her giddy (something I really like in women)" I made sure to be tentative to make sure she was still comfortable (don't wanna ruin such a rare occasion). And we went from talking to kissing to talking to kissing to talking.

I told her to practice on a pillow to get the skills going. We parted, saying that we'll figure out our schedules to meet again, perhaps before she goes traveling.

So I believe that this is the first woman I've kissed since the start of this program. I'm actually very happy for her, in some way, but that could come off as narcissist.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - JackOfHearts - 08-15-2014

Are you sure you didn't do WM2 Tongue
it sounds like a love story, awesome Big Grin

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-15-2014

Stage 2, Day 28

Woke up very late (1:30pm). Went to the gym, did this and that, and went busking afterwards. Funny that I need 60$ to get 3 hours at the recording studio, and I made EXACTLY 60$ while busking.

I've somehow not thought about the girl from the date since the date; I just don't feel anything right now while thinking about it. It's probably better this way, but I will probably want to see her sometime soon.

I had the epiphany that if I want to get anywhere with my music, I need to be absolutely congruent as an original artist, as in practicing my own songs, playing my songs, writing much more than I currently do. That's the opposite of what I currently do, which is to strive to become very good at playing other people's music.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-16-2014

Stage 2, Day 29,

Woke up pretty late again, and I made it through my semi-formed morning ritual.
Signed up to busk later on, but since it was raining, it was sort of fruitless.
I went to the studio, hung out with this guy for about 6 hours; was billed for 3.
We made big progress on the one song, and we're probably another 3-4 hours from finishing it, then he has to mix it for several hours.

I've basically accepted the fact that most long-term relationships are based on pretty erroneous concepts, so I'll do what I can to avoid very-long-term monogamist relationships. It's not even out of sadness or anger or defeat, but there was a minor sense of betrayal that guys (and girls) are suckered into these things, and a guy like Robin Williams lost 30 million in two failed marriages in alimony.

I'm excited for what the future holds, but right now, I'm not feeling 100% positive emotions. Might be end-of-stage resistance; it happens.

I've got more than enough money saved for Stages 3 and 4.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 08-17-2014

(08-16-2014, 08:53 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: I've basically accepted the fact that most long-term relationships are based on pretty erroneous concepts, so I'll do what I can to avoid very-long-term monogamist relationships. It's not even out of sadness or anger or defeat, but there was a minor sense of betrayal that guys (and girls) are suckered into these things, and a guy like Robin Williams lost 30 million in two failed marriages in alimony.

Yep. I gotta say, there's still a part of me that gets pissed of every time I hear a woman say anything about "just sex".. the way I see it, that language only considers two options: (1) one night stands, and (2) long-term exclusive relationships aiming towards marriage. So anything that isn't (2) get's labeled as "just sex", and with that label come associations like "he's just using you for sex", "meaningless" and I even think it somehow implies dishonesty. So, with BD's relationship categories, FBs, WDs and maybe even OLTRs would all be "just sex", no matter what you felt, how great a connection you had or how honest you were. I know this is just coming from my remaining need for external validation, but it pisses me off sometimes. A good exercise is to switch the gender roles and replace the word "sex" with "commitment" in that whole rant above.

Anyhow, maybe you will find yourself in a committed relationship in the (near or far) future because you'll want to do it at that time. At least you'll have a much more realistic picture of the whole thing, so it might actually be possible to make it work, sort of. I just started reading Sex 3.0, which seems very good. Its about the same topic, but its written in a more unisex manner, where BD's book is more of a how-to for men.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-17-2014

Stage 2, Day 30

Got up early-ish, went to work, then busked a while into the evening.

I had my date. Without going into TOO much detail, she's great to get along with, I eventually kissed her while out and about, we walked back to her parked car. We make out to some throwback music in the backseat for a while. I move a bit further, where she tells me she's never done anything past kissing. I'm totally fine with that.

We go back to my place, and she got to experience a lot of "first"s, let's put it that way. Didn't have sex though, but completely satisfied. Quote of the night "WHERE did you learn how to do that?"

I don't kiss and tell, but I'll post it online; it's for the benefit of the group!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 08-18-2014

Stage 2, Day 31

New VDO: http://youtu.be/5gSrwziBXr0

Slept 11 hours last night; crazy. Super unmotivated to do anything related to my goals (besides my morning ritual); Too much, in my opinion.

I have to figure out energy management to allow me to:
a) get more out of sleep in quality
b) wake up with more energy and motivation to leave my bed
c) have more energy throughout the day

I understand that the subliminal takes up a lot of brain power, however, I wonder how much of this slump is due to the subliminal.