Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 07-08-2014

Hey Dan,
Just to see I watched your first video on stage 1 of Alpha Male and the video you posted yesterday. It's awesome to see the big difference, you are more relaxed, calm and your vibe is better. Your voice is louder and much clearer and you just seem more comfortable in yourself.

I'm going to make some videos when I do AM6.. it was a good idea for you to do that.

Maybe that dream is telling you that soon girls will magically appear near you in their underwear. Smile

-Ben

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 07-09-2014

Hey Ben,

Glad to have set a new precedence; it'll just make the effect of these subliminals more obvious.

Last night, I had the classic 'teeth falling apart' dream. People have mentioned that it means someone near you will die, but I don't think I have that sort of premonition.

According to a random website I lurked upon, it could mean one of these things:
- A costly compromise or decision (the dream points to already engaging in this compromise)
- Things are falling apart in your life
- Feeling powerless, losing your power
- Fear of the effect of aging on health and body

http://www.teethfallingoutdream.org/crumbling-teeth-dream/

A bit unrelated, but here's a video of mine playing some Fingerstyle, to give some idea of my skill level to date:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMCUWtRrClQ&feature=youtu.be

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 07-09-2014

Wow. You've definitely got a "free" body language. You also look like a manga character/movie star lol

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Spiritman - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 05:53 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: A bit unrelated, but here's a video of mine playing some Fingerstyle, to give some idea of my skill level to date:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMCUWtRrClQ&feature=youtu.be

Great job! You look so comfortable and like a natural.

Stage 1, Day 22

I look different. It's pretty obvious by looking in the mirror. The last comments about how I have "free" body language, and comfort confused me a little bit. I thought I had a mildly awkward demeanor today.

Busking went really well; I made about the same as the first night (over 115$ for 1.5 hours of work). Some women were pacing back to give me some money. I occasionally have small crowds gather around to chat. I was interviewed, and might have my picture in a magazine. Pretty cool.

I'm going to begin posting videos, and put myself "out there" in a similar way to busking. I have a bit more apprehension about that, since what you post online is rather permanent, compared to busking, which offers a fleeting moment.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Clansy - 07-10-2014

I would suggest you to consider going to youtube. Its soon going to become very profitable way of living for artists. In new update it's planning to put in new support donation function that would allow people to support channel creators from 1$ to 500$ in few clicks. For example if people like your video, you not only get money for views, but additional money directly form viewers. This might even double normal youtube income, because from my knowledge people from twitch (streaming service that have donation) get quite nice amounts that way Wink

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 07-10-2014

Stage 1, Day 23

I've finished making that 30 day plan for beginner guitarists; what I did in terms of planning and sequencing is likely what Shannon put into a 3G sub (maybe 4G Big Grin ).

I also realized that I currently have weak spots in my guitar playing, and started making little exercises to fix up my weak spots. My performance has improved in many senses.

Busking was 'meh' in terms of money, but I'm out there and enjoying myself. I keep hearing "you're hot!" and "he's so cute!" when girls pass by.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - score - 07-11-2014

(07-10-2014, 10:55 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 1, Day 23

I've finished making that 30 day plan for beginner guitarists; what I did in terms of planning and sequencing is likely what Shannon put into a 3G sub (maybe 4G Big Grin ).

I also realized that I currently have weak spots in my guitar playing, and started making little exercises to fix up my weak spots. My performance has improved in many senses.

Busking was 'meh' in terms of money, but I'm out there and enjoying myself. I keep hearing "you're hot!" and "he's so cute!" when girls pass by.

So you weren't getting compliments like this before sm? If not that's huge! These means you made a big shift in body language and mindset, going from a good looking guy to a good looking and sexually desitlrrable guy. Keep it up!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 07-12-2014

(07-11-2014, 03:47 AM)score Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 10:55 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 1, Day 23

So you weren't getting compliments like this before sm? If not that's huge! These means you made a big shift in body language and mindset, going from a good looking guy to a good looking and sexually desitlrrable guy. Keep it up!

I did get compliments, often indirectly, before SM. It was often someone saying "my friend thinks you're cute/hot!", and I've gotten a phone number dropped into my case. I met with her afterwards, but it didn't pan out.

Now, I'm busking somewhere in which the rules are a bit different:
- I'm somewhere with high volume;
- The people are more drunk (drunker);

Yesterday (Day 24) wasn't that eventful in comparison.

On weekend nights (Thursday to Saturday night), I'm considering going home after a night of busking, eating and then taking a nap (Sleep Magic) from 12:30 to 1:15AM, leaving at 1:30 AM for the market, and heading over to the market for the 2AM rush, when all the drunk people leave the club. Then, I could head home, and on some nights, I could use Hypersleep if I have to work my day job.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 07-14-2014

Stage 1, Day 26

I finished busking at Bluesfest. I made nearly over 450$, nearly 500$. This is over the course of 8 days since July 3 of working intensely for 2-3 hours each time, as though I'm actually performing live. I finished on the 12th, went to a friend's, slept, and we went to her parent's cottage. I stayed there between Sunday morning, and Monday afternoon.

Man, I relaxed, and had some fun, whether it was a ride on the Sea-doo, messing around with people's dogs; I even spent a straight half-hour hanging out with this random guy's 3 kids. I was with my female friend, we had a dog, and they had a dog, so it wasn't contrived in any way. I felt like Gosling's character from 'Drive', when he gives his neighbor's kid a toothpick; somehow, it all came off as appropriate. I do think it's bogus that there's this stigma (or to word it better, instant suspicion) when I have any conversation with a kid that's not part of the family. Bill Burr made a good point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc--FjGgAig

We (my friend, her parents, and I) all watched 'Forrest Gump' in the evening. It was my second time watching through. That movie hits me hard; it made my friend blubber in hardcore tears, basically my first reaction to watching the movie, alone, that is. It truly is a brilliant movie, with Tom Hanks doing an amazing job at the character, three awesome general story arches, infinite "quotation value" (that's a valuation I just made up). If you're reading this, and haven't seen Forrest Gump, you just have to! Do it now!

Strictly sub-based stuff; it doesn't feel like much is going on ostensibly. However, there have been inner shifts that have been significant, and I have completely forgotten about them. The only thing is that I haven't approached a woman since the beginning of this program. It is fair and reasonable that the first stage conducts a sort of "cocoon" phase. Too much action could molest that process. LOL @ 'molest'

I came back from the cottage around 6, hit the gym, did groceries, and counted my Bluesfest coinage. I'm very tired and don't feel motivated at all. I'll hit the hay and check back with you all later on.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 07-15-2014

Stage 1, Day 27

Slept 12 hours, felt tired because of deliberately eating less today.
Had lots of time to practice.

Tomorrow, I will begin recording my "Beginner's Guitar Challenge" program, even though I have no means of exporting the video files, since my video card reader isn't being recognized. I can still get some start and export later, as I'll bring this card reader into its store and see what we can do about it.

It turns out that in the last 30 days, I've put roughly 3,000$ into my bank account. That's pretty cool; I've worked quite hard over this past month, and that's the most I've ever drawn into my account on my own, so I'm proud of that. I've taken more responsibility over my finances, and it shows. My parents are still supporting me through school financially, and yet I've still got my eye on the prize.

On the other hand, I'm beginning to lose patience towards people who've taken no responsibility, and will complain about being broke, even with modest or decent wages. Often, I could easily find a couple hundred dollars per month or more that they spend on booze and/or cigarettes, bar cover and drinks, restaurants and the like.

For homeless people, I've realized that they've gotten the equation backwards. If they've sitting on a corner, holding up a sign, they provide no value, and yet they ask others to provide value to them. If they were focused on providing value first, and not in a calculated, tentative way, then people would be more willing to give. Holding doors, telling jokes, providing a service, etc. Often times, they give negative value by having people feel pity or sadness; I can actually feel that energy, and I'll walk further around. There are, however, people who are homeless, who have taken responsibility for it, and are working hard to escape it in spite of the handicap of poverty. I will absolutely respect those people, and wish the best for them

Of course, it goes much deeper than this, and there are nuances which escape me; maybe a subliminal like "Overcome the Victim Mentality" or "Winner's Mindset" could be made freely available to people who are extremely down on themselves. Sad, that the people who need some of these subliminals the most don't have easy access to them.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Spiritman - 07-16-2014

(07-15-2014, 08:08 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 1, Day 27

Slept 12 hours, felt tired because of deliberately eating less today.
Had lots of time to practice.

Tomorrow, I will begin recording my "Beginner's Guitar Challenge" program, even though I have no means of exporting the video files, since my video card reader isn't being recognized. I can still get some start and export later, as I'll bring this card reader into its store and see what we can do about it.

It turns out that in the last 30 days, I've put roughly 3,000$ into my bank account. That's pretty cool; I've worked quite hard over this past month, and that's the most I've ever drawn into my account on my own, so I'm proud of that. I've taken more responsibility over my finances, and it shows. My parents are still supporting me through school financially, and yet I've still got my eye on the prize.

On the other hand, I'm beginning to lose patience towards people who've taken no responsibility, and will complain about being broke, even with modest or decent wages. Often, I could easily find a couple hundred dollars per month or more that they spend on booze and/or cigarettes, bar cover and drinks, restaurants and the like.

For homeless people, I've realized that they've gotten the equation backwards. If they've sitting on a corner, holding up a sign, they provide no value, and yet they ask others to provide value to them. If they were focused on providing value first, and not in a calculated, tentative way, then people would be more willing to give. Holding doors, telling jokes, providing a service, etc. Often times, they give negative value by having people feel pity or sadness; I can actually feel that energy, and I'll walk further around. There are, however, people who are homeless, who have taken responsibility for it, and are working hard to escape it in spite of the handicap of poverty. I will absolutely respect those people, and wish the best for them

Of course, it goes much deeper than this, and there are nuances which escape me; maybe a subliminal like "Overcome the Victim Mentality" or "Winner's Mindset" could be made freely available to people who are extremely down on themselves. Sad, that the people who need some of these subliminals the most don't have easy access to them.

It seems that SM3 is making you more motivated to do what you love to do. Plus, you're being nicely rewarded for the hard work you are putting in, which is reflected in your bank account.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 07-16-2014

Stage 1, Day 28,

Nothing major to report. I took my lumps and got 10 days into recording my 30 day program. I'll probably be able to finish recording the program tomorrow. Then it's editing it all into something decent; I'll try to do it with Windows Movie Maker.

I started feeling like a failure for no reason today. So I built a list of why I feel like a failure, and then fEFT tapped on that.

I look forward to doing Stage 2