Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-25-2014

I hear all of your suggestions, and I should let you know that I am listening. I'm certain Geodude would weigh in and say that tapping is for him, though I can also see ways in which misusing that tool will become deleterious. I'm considering removing PSTEC from my arsenal and simply use fEFT.

Stage 4, Day 34

Got up, and got to work for 8 hours.

Today was where I decided to do something different. I went out.. alone (gasps abound)! Too much intellectualizing, and not enough talking with women. Throughout the day, I felt that pressure in which I would have to perform. I finally decided that I would go out to do these specific things:
1) Dance!
2) Figure out sexiness/masculine polarity with plenty of women around (and dudes, which could stifle me);
3) Find aspects to love about women;
4) MAYBE hit on girls

So I walk to this one club that's pretty empty; they want 10$, no way. I walk past a club, then resolve to go back to it. These girls are handing out tickets for another club for 5$ and it's for a cheerleading thing. I say sure.

It starts off a bit slow, but I eventually start chatting this girl up (the guy she was with got all butthurt), and then I go dancing. I'm just dancing dancing dancing, and then this pretty hot girl and her friends are dancing with me. The two of us click and do some dancing. I chat with other girls.

At some point, her friend is trying to give me pointers on how to hook up with her. Later on in the night, we get to dancing closer, and I lift her up and she has her legs wrapped around me. At this point, I'm hard, and our heads are getting closer, and closer, until...

Her friend barges in and cockblocks; she has her go to the bathroom with her. She says "be right back". I find out they left the bar. I'm not even mad; this was an awesome night, and I'm glad I did this excursion. I should make some habit out of it. Next week will be easy because it's Halloween. I walked home with so much swagger, just given the positive feelings I was feeling.

Plus, I was able to get some very solid eye contact with some different women.

My one complaint is that women are acting a lot like sand; I can hold my hand out and have a large handful of it, but if I try to take it anywhere with it slipping away. This must mean that it comes down to me and my presence.

By the way, my sexual presence (and the exercise from Masculine Intent I keep mentioning) is increasing, both in public and in my apartment proportionally.

BTW, I'm starting Stage 5 tonight.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 10-26-2014

(10-25-2014, 07:56 PM)HMoody Wrote:
(10-25-2014, 06:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: Dan, you have apparently forgotten a very important truth. The results you get from these programs are the results you allow yourself to have based on how much you cooperate with it.

So if you are not getting the results you want, you have to consider why you are not allowing yourself to cooperate with the program. It is properly made, and we know from experience that it does work. Not every man gets the same results, because not every man cooperates with what it is trying to persuade you to do. You can't say the program is at fault for your lack of results in that case. Instead, you should consider two things:

1. Are you finished yet? If not, it might be wise to finish before passing judgement.
2. Why are you not cooperating? What is holding you back? Is it guilt, shame, fear, embarrassment? I would bet it is. Sex and sexuality is one of the most challenging things to deal with because there is so much guilt shame and fear surrounding it as an issue. How are you going to let yourself be a sex magnet if some part of you fears doing so? And what is more powerful a control mechanism for humans than their sex drive? Control that and you control them completely.

It seems to me that if the program is not producing the results you want, you need to figure out why you're not ready to cooperate and clear those obstacles. But don't pass judgement on the results until you're finished, and remember that the program works, but you have to cooperate with it. That's a big part of why I require people to use it after AM. And when you do pass judgement, consider your own degree of responsibility in the process. It's easy to blame the program, but the program is just a set of instructions. Who is it who decides whether or not to accept and execute them?

Ultimately, the only issue here is figuring out the cause of any blocks, and dissolving them so your subconscious mind will not fight the program.

Shannon - I have to question some of what is written above. Isn't this new version supposed to deal with the blocks/fears with all the new technologies and help us to clear the obstacles automatically? That seems to be implied via the sales page for SM3.

Now I do recognize that an accurate judgement cannot be made until the full program is finished and I respect that but I know that it is frustrating when we follow the instructions and then still do not get results only to be told that it's because of our fear/guilt/shame.

The reason we buy the programs in the first place is that we want results in those areas. Thus we also follow the instructions to play it every day for 6 months and get out there and socialize to see the results.

If the program doesn't clear the fear, guilt, shame with OGSF inside SM3 along with the optimus engine, 5G, etc. then how exactly are we supposed to discover our issues and clear them? How precisely are we supposed to cooperate with the programs? I know that every user using the program consciously wants the results that are listed. No one would spend the time and money required and then not want the results.

Word.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 10-26-2014

I don't use anything other than the subs for my aims. As one poster said, just press play and get on with your life. No tapping, no PSTEc or any of that because it's highly likely to conflict with the sub. It all goes back to the scripting which is the success of any sub. Unless you are using these other methods in same vane as the scripting in the sub, the subliminal instruction could be overridden. Just my thoughts of courseTongue

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 10-26-2014

My 2 cents: If you want to use a clearing modality, then do it. If you don't, then don't. I've used different stuff during various subs and it had no negative impact whatsoever. My recommendation is to find a clearing modality that works for you and get rid of bullshit beliefs like "I'm not good enough" and "I'm not worthy". It will open your mind to new positive suggestions.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-26-2014

Stage 5, Day 1

Okay, there's certainly something to this sexual presence thing in general; the more I practice this, the stronger it gets. I'm getting this feeling at work, at home, more so out on the street. What I need to do is to figure out how to generate it on the fly when I'm going up to a woman I'm attracted to; it doesn't come up right away as I normally have to build momentum behind this state. But there's really (in)tangible daily improvement.

I approached two women today; I didn't feel much enthusiasm on their side, possibly due to the lack of polarity on my behalf (see above), or that I've cut out a lot of the logical sort of questioning to move things along smoothly ("where are you from?", "what do you do?"). I'll only use it if it sits there too long. So I had two 2-minute interactions, they went alright, but more importantly is that these give me feedback on how to tighten myself up.

I've hit a new gold mine when it comes to intense masculinity, with the very first post I read of this guy about how to choke (appropriately) during sex:
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2011/12/26/how-to-choke-a-woman/
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2011/12/24/choke-game-the-theoretical-justification/
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2014/02/11/fifty-shades-of-grey-sex-asserting-ownership/

Of course, this is all about consenting adults enjoying themselves, and it should also be added in incrementally. This does, of course, imply the aspect of displaying dominance in the sexual arena.

I feel much different now in terms of the sensations of emotions I can feel than I did a week ago.

On a related note, holy shit am I unfocused and bad at being productive. Come to think of it, I should get some rest right away, as I probably have 9 hours combined over the weekend.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 10-26-2014

I love Dangerandplay and read it regularly.

Is this sexual presence thing you're practicing from the masculineintent book?

-Ben

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 10-27-2014

Very interesting discussion on clearing, I agree on many points. I've noticed that if I'm feeling really horny and I clear on anything, it'll also release that to some degree. Another point is that continued use of pstec and others provides much more than just x released emotions. You learn a lot about yourself, which can be invaluable to someone like me who isn't too familiar with how my emotions really work. You learn to recognize them and accept them as something that's changing. I'm weird how often I see people clearly so caught up in their emotions they can't think sensibly or they do stupid shit because of it. Also, pstec is the #1 tool for finding issues for me.

Let's say the sub tries to convince me to do something which raises old limiting beliefs (saying I can't) to the surface and I feel "bad", probably anxious/fearful. If I clear those anxious/fearful feelings, will I clear the emotional weight on the old limiting beliefs, or the new empowering beliefs? I'm guessing both. Based on this, the options I can think of are:
1. Just use the subs "enough" times on their own. Don't how we're supposed to find and eliminate the stuff that's holding us back, maybe with written exercises like Byron Katie's Work?
2. Run through the program once while doing pstec/f-eft on everything, and a 2nd time without it. Takes time, but should get a great result. A possible variation would be to use them only at the beginning of a stage, or on stuff that's coming up for the 1st time.

I'll be starting stage 3 tonight, so I might just stop doing the eef tracks as an experiment. I feel I've already cleared a bunch so it should be interesting.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - athanas - 10-27-2014

(10-26-2014, 05:17 PM)Geodude Wrote: I've used different stuff during various subs and it had no negative impact whatsoever.

my 2 cents: Reading your SM3 Journal one could disagree.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-27-2014

Good grief!

My sex drive is going a bit nuts; Three days straight I had to settle it and "calm the fires", so to speak. The catch 22 is that it's making me very unfocused and hits my motivation too, which will make studying a bit tougher.

I hope that by the end of this program, or at best before the next round of midterms, I'll be able to comfortably store this sexual energy and do with it as I please.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 08:20 AM)athanas Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 05:17 PM)Geodude Wrote: I've used different stuff during various subs and it had no negative impact whatsoever.

my 2 cents: Reading your SM3 Journal one could disagree.

Ok? lol. Is this "disagree with Geodude on everything" day?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 10-27-2014

I disagree that it's 'disagree with geodude' day.

Tongue

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - athanas - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 04:44 PM)Geodude Wrote: Ok? lol. Is this "disagree with Geodude on everything" day?

This was written before you shed some light on your journal. I gladly take it back now.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 10-27-2014

Stop disagreeing with me! Tapping is the way! Don't take action! Just tap! I don't get results but I still tap! lmao

Sorry Dan. Back to you, big dawg.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 10-27-2014

Stage 5, Day 2

In a little over 48 hours, I got 32 plays.
Today, I was very unfocused in class, and unmotivated. This could also be a symptom of Phase 2 of the Brain Ev system; the track focuses on, well, focusing while distracted.

I approached a woman on the street today; I was actually talking to an old friend from first year, and when I saw this woman, I basically said: "I'm gonna go talk to her! Seeya!" and briskly jogged in her direction. I'm not having the impact that I expect I would have. Soon, though. Very soon.

Approaching is pretty effortless, it's not a matter of turning it into something.

I hit the gym for the first time in 2 months. After the fact, I feel like Captain America. In fact, seeing Chris Evans in some random picture inspired me to go back to the gym to have a physique like his. My post-workout pump has pushed me in the right direction. That and this new set of brachials workouts (the muscle between biceps and triceps), which will give me pythons (big arms).

Sex drive has gone through the roof, spiking at random intervals, more often when I'm relaxed at home.

Studying today was a bit of a waste; I need to focus up, as I have a quiz on Wednesday.