Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-21-2014

Stage 3, Day 31

Work flew by, spent time practicing songs with a friend, though we spent a large amount of that time goofing off. Now I'm partially buzzed, having finished yesterday's 6 pack, and split my time between guitar theory and figuring out new things on the guitar.

I realize that a master is simply someone who is, in a certain degree, no longer driven by mystery. For example, I just figured out the notes to one of the most impressive riffs I've ever heard. Once I figure out how to play it, it will no longer be as "impressive", as it's found its way into my database of knowledge.

A master has done this again and again until there very little (of the fundamentals) to discover, and from their higher vantage point, they seek new mysteries to solve in order to get that similar thrill as a beginner. Often times, this leads into unexplored territory. This is where major, relevant contributions to a field are discovered.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-22-2014

Masters enjoy playing for the sake of playing, that's what separates them from regular players who try to "get good" at something. In my obsession, if I wanted to be a master with women, I'd enjoy talking and hanging out with them simply for the sake of it. Since I don't, I've yet to get on the road to mastery.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-22-2014

(09-22-2014, 03:48 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Masters enjoy playing for the sake of playing, that's what separates them from regular players who try to "get good" at something. In my obsession, if I wanted to be a master with women, I'd enjoy talking and hanging out with them simply for the sake of it. Since I don't, I've yet to get on the road to mastery.

I disagree. The price to pay for total mastery of an area is pretty steep. Sure, you can get there surely by having fun and enjoying playing, but enjoying playing guitar won't cause you to sit down for 3-5 hours a day to practice monotonously; there has to be something more. I truly think I have that to some degree, but not to a ridiculous extent, as I have already done things to show for it.

Stage 3, Day 32,

Here's a recap on Stage 3, I could record a video, but I don't wanna. My recap of Stage 3 will be affected by

- Sex drive has increased, and then got diffused, and then I don't really want to have sex;
- At the end of the Stage, I started getting some feelings of constriction, sort of like I can't get the words out;
- Looked in the mirror, and I really like the way I look
- I notice no attention from women; this journey seems to be an inner journey heretofore;
- I recently made the decision to feel really good, and I has gone mostly well;
- Right now, I'm feeling a bit lonely (I plan on clearing that before going to bed).
- I have absolutely no negativity regarding the behaviors of women (this is a HUGE deal, as it's always rubbed me the wrong way). If they flake, oh well, it's probably something I did. Thoughts about the 'evil' things women can get away with? I don't even go there anymore, and I'm so much happier when it comes to not thinking about it.
- When I'm around an attractive woman (chatting with her and the like), I get this fire in my belly, that "umph" feeling in which I want to just pull her in by the waist and kiss her.
- When I see an attractive woman, and I'm on the fence of "should I approach her?", I typically just go for it and say hi. Haven't approached that many women at the end of this stage.
- Women are fun to be around in general;
- I have more extreme behavior; when I'm charismatic, I have more of an ecstatic feeling in my body, when I don't feel like it, I stay very quiet.

I'm running Stage 4 now, as I start my stages in the evening. Let's have this Stage kick my ass in the best way possible.

Gosh, this is pretty draining stuff. I've only listened one version of the track, and it's already having some impact.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 09-23-2014

Dan
I'm enjoying your journal and would agree so far this has been an inner journey for you. I know these subs will affect us all differently (many paths to the same goal) but I would expect to see some clear results as you go into these last 3 stages. That said if you don't have any decent results will you run it again or start afresh with an AM run through first?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-23-2014

@Ricardo, I'm planning for the best, so a second run through shouldn't be necessary. If anything, I will do a 32 day refresher stage as well.

Stage 4, Day 1

I had to do the run-through with my laptop, because the files didn't seem to be able to get onto my iPod (usually not a problem). The little shifts today show promise of a bigger and better future (so to speak). First off, in class, resistance came about full swing; I get that feeling of constriction around my chest, and it kept amplifying. I don't have that problem when I'm alone.

First, a woman I've been chatting up (and planning something for Thursday) adds me on Facebook. This already happens, so it's not a huge deal.

Second, I casually approach a group of friends/school program after class. One of the girls (who I've mentioned before; I keep thinking she has a boyfriend) basically tagged herself along me while I was walking home (she was headed for the buses). She kept asking personal questions about where I'm from, and where I live, and if I live with roommates (hmm..). This could turn into something interesting. I was kind of shocked at how fast this Stage is producing results. I want to listen as much as possible to get the most out of one playthrough.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - AriGold - 09-23-2014

Please be careful:
Stage 4 is the stage where the girls throw themselves at you, pursue you and are angry if you don't react to them "being there". I think this is going to be very interesting Smile

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ricardo - 09-24-2014

(09-23-2014, 09:17 PM)AriGold Wrote: Please be careful:
Stage 4 is the stage where the girls throw themselves at you, pursue you and are angry if you don't react to them "being there". I think this is going to be very interesting Smile

Have you done SM?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-24-2014

Dream I had this morning:

I go to the convinience store to buy condoms, and I go to this random house. I open the bathroom door, and this guy is there. He points me in the direction of the bedroom across the hall. I peer in, and it's this naked woman, expecting me. It seems like I was gonna tag team this random woman with this random guy. I woke up before anything happened.

It's funny how fast-acting this stage is; especially now since I leave it on loop all night instead of just a few hours while sleeping.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 09-24-2014

Hahaha wow.. when I first read that I somehow skipped the 'dream I had this morning part' and thought it was real for a second. Smile

-Ben

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-24-2014

Stage 4, Day 2,

Nothing too eventful; I had my first class, and had a random girl sit next to me, and asked to borrow a couple things (pen, etc.)
I'm seeing the cute Vietnamese girl tomorrow, earlier in the day. We're supposed to study Spanish, but I'm be sure to keep it fun, maybe I'll kiss her if I feel like it.

EDIT: My meeting fell through.

In my other class, I usually flirt with this one woman, who's shy and a bit hot and cold. Ever since I heard of her having a boyfriend, I've been giving her minimal attention. Not even out of spite, just didn't feel like it today. I should at least be nice Wink

Just a smidge more eye contact than usual. Guitar playing is sloppy, probably cause it was late at night, and I'm playing this stuff a lot.

Brain Evolution program update: my mornings have been much more peaceful (aka. I'm not devastated in the mornings), I get by on much less sleep. One reviewer said that after 3 or so weeks, she should sleep 5 hours a night and not feel tired. That would be spectacular, even moreso if I could fall asleep faster than usual.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-26-2014

Stage 4, Day 3

I had an amazing day. I had the day off, and I spent almost an hour at the park looking at geese. I managed some schoolwork as well. At night, I stayed over at a friend's to study.

Started some symptoms of a cold. Woke up with a mild cold. It's been affecting me in some ways. I'm post more tonight.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 09-26-2014

Join the club. I went out last night and caught a damn cold too lol.