Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-10-2014

Stage 3, Day 21

No time to think about condoms; my audition is tomorrow, and I'm stressing out a bit. Gonna clear, get some sleep. I'll tell you all about it when I get home tomorrow.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-11-2014

(09-10-2014, 07:23 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 3, Day 21

No time to think about condoms; my audition is tomorrow, and I'm stressing out a bit. Gonna clear, get some sleep. I'll tell you all about it when I get home tomorrow.

Righto, take it easy. Don't forget about the auras, though.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - MJ1 - 09-11-2014

i'm sure they show your audition even you don't make it to next level.it's "Deutschland sucht den Superstar" if i recall correctly.

and one of judges will say something like this: ooh,he's handsome Big Grin

Good luck man

EDIT: oh it's " The Voice of Germany"

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Benjamin - 09-11-2014

Good luck on the audition.

-Ben

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-11-2014

Stage 3, Day 21 (again)

Repeating because didn't really listen to anything until 6PM today. Gonna repeat it.

AUDITION DAY:
Wake up at 5am, get cab to bus station and grab bus by 6am, get to neighboring city by 9am, filled out application by 10am, get sent upstairs to the audition waiting room by 11am, audition by 12:15pm or so.

I did pretty decently. Didn't do any warmups except breathing exercises. It'd be cool if they had a little room to do warm-ups, but whatever.

But, NO ANXIETY about performing. I was still pretty eager about getting it done with, but I had no anxiety about performing. That's PSTEC Level 1 & PSTEC Peak Performance for ya.

I expected the judges to be pretty dry and unimpressed no matter what or how I would do; after all, they've done this 25 days, probably for 10-12 hours each day.

All I can really expect is to wait, keep practicing hard, and trust that Universe/LOA will either follow through on this opportunity, or give me equal success with a new opportunity.

Quite frankly, I was thinking about what would happen if young Freddie Mercury (Queen I & II), young (breathy) John Mayer, Lennard Cohen, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Sting, etc. auditioned for 'The Voice'. They'd probably get laughed at. And that's the point; it's not exactly the talent that is important, it's the intellectual property (IP) you're able to create. Your talent is there to re-create your IP, over and over again. That's what makes an artist valuable.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-11-2014

A word on auras:

An aura, for me, is the feeling that I have, mostly in my stomach, sometimes full torso, in which I'm feeling a general emotion.

The aura that I was feeling on the aforementioned days were a calm, masculine strength, with some sex energy mixed in there as well.

These last 2-3 days, I've had the mild anxiety of the audition coming up, so I wasn't fully tapped in.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-11-2014

(09-11-2014, 06:48 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: A word on auras:

An aura, for me, is the feeling that I have, mostly in my stomach, sometimes full torso, in which I'm feeling a general emotion.

The aura that I was feeling on the aforementioned days were a calm, masculine strength, with some sex energy mixed in there as well.

These last 2-3 days, I've had the mild anxiety of the audition coming up, so I wasn't fully tapped in.

Thank you for this. I have had the same experience just now while conversing with my Uncle. I kept myself grounded in the heart. The "Responsibility/Trust" feeling. Though I find I have to maintain it rather than feel it. It takes a bit of effort, but not much. It also overrides my sense of self in some ways, in that I defer to the other person as they talk, for one.

Anyhow, thanks again. Good luck with your audition.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-12-2014

@SargeMaximus
Already did it Tongue

Stage 3, Day 22

Pretty typical day; I think that people look up to me a little more. I got a bit of eye contact, and one woman who was riding passenger on her friend's bike, and we locked eyes twice; once coming towards me, once when they passed me (she looked back).

Got some respect at work. Hung out with someone at an open mic afterwards. She might think we're dating, even though I've done practically zero to indicate that we're dating. She's told me about constant anxiety and depression that she's experienced, and that she takes meds. I'll be sure to be rather clear that whatever sort of hanging out we're doing isn't dating.

Guitar playing was good in the morning, sounded bad at 11pm; nervous system was just sloppy. My show is tomorrow, so I'm certain I will do awesome.

Oh by the way, ever since going through the audition without any fear (despite the mild illusion of it leading up to it), I'm opening my mind towards what's possible in terms of making my life extraordinary, namely my social life, where I develop the ability to create an expansive social circle with thousands of contacts. Think of what that would do to a person's career, love life, self-confidence.

I was given Jason Treu's "Social Wealth", and I'm actually considering going full commando with this book, leveraging LOA and doing all the steps. After 3-6 months of deliberate work, not only that the actions are pretty automatic, but the work will build momentum and snowball. If I can work this into practicing enough to improve rapidly and figuring out whatever my school situation is, I'm rather interested.

Almost done the Financial Abundance program; all in all, I've followed certain callings, and drawn in some unexpected cash. I've done almost one module every day, where the participants had 2 a week, so I expect the more drastic results to work in the following months.

Feeling tired from using the sub all day..

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-13-2014

(09-12-2014, 09:04 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: @SargeMaximus
Already did it Tongue

Oh really, I didn't read it on here. How did it go?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-13-2014

(09-13-2014, 04:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(09-12-2014, 09:04 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: @SargeMaximus
Already did it Tongue

Oh really, I didn't read it on here. How did it go?

It's on Stage 3, Day 21 repeat.
I gave a good performance, in my opinion. I wouldn't hear back from them until mid-November, so I'm just gonna live my life and see.
I totally expected that the judged wouldn't react, so it didn't affect me.
Plus, I felt nothing negative during this audition; no anxiety, no fear, etc.

There's a full description on the day itself:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0?pid=59870#pid59870

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-13-2014

Ah ok, cool. I read your post just now as well, seems like you understand it's not personal, which is cool. Something I'm trying to come to terms with as well.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - athanas - 09-13-2014

good work! But how bizarre that you weren't anxious at the audition itself but before it you were...

Probably because of the clearing as you said, but then why was your clearing working better on the actual anxiety at the audition than on the anxiety of just the imagination of being at the audition?

Maybe also SM3 already worked heavily on your subconscious changing your personality at such a subtle level your conscious mind didn't catch up with it yet?
So your pre-SM3 self would have been anxious but your current self isn't and you just didn't know you changed that way until you actually experienced yourself behaving differently in that situation. That's often how I experience these subs. Sometimes I "feel" no change at all, but when I suddenly observe myself behaving completely differently than before, that's when it clicks.

Either way, you're already having great results, I wonder what happens in Stage 4 where most people started to see the real changes...

Stage 3, Day 23

Beat my personal best for 'money made in a day' to 250$ and 'money made in 2 hours' to 180$.

This excludes paychecks (a sum of many hours/days) and lump sums.

I had the concert, and though there were a few hickups, I managed to play and have fun. Though there were pretty women, I kept back, possibly because of the dynamic (not very professional to hit on the hostess' friends). Anyways, I got paid for that.

The performances went mostly without a hitch. I feel like I'm on the cusp of a new level, and it won't be in fingerstyle music, but rather some sort of conceptual understanding that will help me solo/improvise better, as well as blending guitar and singing with more ease.

One reason I expect this is because I was listening to one of my favorite artists, and I could "see through" the performance. Hard to explain, but when I play, I can hyper-analyze what I'm playing and hear all the mistakes. I could start doing that with him, whereas before, I saw his playing as bulletproof. Makes more sense this way, since they're human just like me.

Listen to this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aU9-Lj1E90
Still very kick-ass.

(09-13-2014, 01:04 PM)athanas Wrote: good work! But how bizarre that you weren't anxious at the audition itself but before it you were...

Probably because of the clearing as you said, but then why was your clearing working better on the actual anxiety at the audition than on the anxiety of just the imagination of being at the audition?

Maybe also SM3 already worked heavily on your subconscious changing your personality at such a subtle level your conscious mind didn't catch up with it yet?
So your pre-SM3 self would have been anxious but your current self isn't and you just didn't know you changed that way until you actually experienced yourself behaving differently in that situation. That's often how I experience these subs. Sometimes I "feel" no change at all, but when I suddenly observe myself behaving completely differently than before, that's when it clicks.

Yeah, maybe I consciously expected it to be nervewrecking, and yet the closer I got to the experience, the more my mind was like: "relax Dan, you've got this.."

It really inspired me to look into improving my social life, since there's constant and lingering signals and emotions when it comes to having an exchange with many people at once. It often overloads my brain, and is probably my biggest sticking point. Why not tackle it if I'm not really going to be afraid when the time comes?

(09-13-2014, 01:04 PM)athanas Wrote: Either way, you're already having great results, I wonder what happens in Stage 4 where most people started to see the real changes...

Really? It's Stage 4? Oh good, I was worried that SM wasn't having an effect on me. I still feel very invisible with women. Glad to have something to look forward to.