Subliminal Talk
Had a negative reaction to ASC - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Had a negative reaction to ASC (/Thread-Had-a-negative-reaction-to-ASC)

Had a negative reaction to ASC - loki332 - 06-11-2014

I downloaded and listened to the subliminal and listened to it for 20 minutes on a pair of high quality headphones. I stopped and took the headphones off and felt fine during this time. The only thing that I noticed was that it felt like both sides of my brain were vibrating at different frequencies but it wasn’t that bothersome. I also got really tired and sleepy. I felt fine throughout the day. I even noticed myself more relaxed and confident in certain situations were previously I wasn’t.

I stared feeling bad at night, especially when I was getting ready to go to sleep. When I closed my eyes to sleep, I would automatically start to think about things like ghosts and demons. While this didn’t make me afraid, I have never experienced this before in my life. I knew that if I kept thinking about these things then it would provoke fear in me so I would stop thinking about this and I was fine.
The real trouble was when I automatically woke up at 5 am in a panic. My heart started racing like crazy and I felt really really scared. I was basically having a panic attack. It took me like 20 minutes to calm down.

I know I am a sensitive person. This stuff isn’t brainwave entrainment but whenever I listen to brainwave entrainment, even for a few seconds my heart starts racing with fear and I feel awful. Even using straight hypnosis without any effects it sometimes kicks me out of sleep. I don’t know why that is. Some hypnosis tracks do work but the effect is not that strong that’s why I wanted to try ASC. It sucks because I can’t get the changes I need in my life because of this.

So what should I do? Should I keep listening even though it provokes fear in me or should I just stop and do something else?

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - Shawn - 06-11-2014

5G subs are intense. When I began I felt a pressure in my head. Try to listen without headphone, just with speakers. Maybe it works better.

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - chiller - 06-11-2014

Had similar feeling like my two sides were out of sync the first time I listened to brainwave entertainment but after a couple of days it got better for me. Perhaps you try to practice with like 5 minutes at a time and then stop and feel if it feels OK or not, then increase/decrease it as needed.

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - Shannon - 06-11-2014

If you used it for 20 minutes, you were not exposed long enough for that response to be nything but placebo effect. ASC is not an "instant effect" subliminal.

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - loki332 - 06-12-2014

(06-11-2014, 05:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you used it for 20 minutes, you were not exposed long enough for that response to be nything but placebo effect. ASC is not an "instant effect" subliminal.

I have to disagree. I did feel an effect. Like I said I'm sensitive to this type of stuff. I think what you do is very powerful. The strange part is I got a negative reaction after I fell asleep. Maybe it has to do with the theta and delta brainwaves??

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - adam225 - 06-12-2014

(06-12-2014, 08:41 AM)loki332 Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 05:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you used it for 20 minutes, you were not exposed long enough for that response to be nything but placebo effect. ASC is not an "instant effect" subliminal.

I have to disagree. I did feel an effect. Like I said I'm sensitive to this type of stuff. I think what you do is very powerful. The strange part is I got a negative reaction after I fell asleep. Maybe it has to do with the theta and delta brainwaves??

Personally, I think your're over thinking things and that is causing the problem. You need to learn to calm your mind. Try taking up meditation...

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - Spiral - 06-12-2014

You are over thinking it, loki.

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - jennielee - 06-13-2014

Could be your subconscious trying to resist. I know for me there was a point with EPHRA that i just had to bombard my brain with the sub for 21 hours a day just so my subconscious didnt have time to self sabotage. My subconscious resisted so heavily at some points it was ridiculous. I finally hit a breaking point where my subconscious had no reason to resist anymore. My subconscious even began resisting hypnosis as a fear response. Like when i tried self hypnosis my mind could not focus at all. Granted i haven't tried it again recently to compare but thats mostly because i didnt have reason to.

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - Harvestfield - 06-15-2014

Loki332,
I can promise you it wasn't ASC you that gave you a bad reaction or bad experience. It could be a number of other things...... Like caffine, medicine.. Prescription or non-prescription. It could be that you might me going through something and it has nothing to do with listening to subliminals like ASC. I'm going through a divorce right now & haven't seen my daughter in 11 months. At times I get really anxious & even depressed but experiencing these things had nothing to do with listening to subliminals.

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - Benjamin - 06-15-2014

I've had a similar thing a few times, not just with subliminals but other types of changework. I've worked on something and woken up with alot of fear in my body, sweating, paranoid.. and it meant that something deep was being hit upon.

I had it recently when I did some tapping on public speaking as I had to do a debate and I was worried, I woke up with all this fear in my body and probably every negative thought about how I was going to screw it up in my head coming up. I tapped on that a little and it helped and it passed. Other times I realized what was happening and I just allowed myself to stay with it and realized it's okay without trying to change it and it cleared, usually after this and me allowing myself to just be with it the next day I noticed a positive difference in what I was working on.

-Ben

RE: Had a negative reaction to ASC - loki332 - 06-15-2014

(06-13-2014, 06:05 AM)jennielee Wrote: Could be your subconscious trying to resist. I know for me there was a point with EPHRA that i just had to bombard my brain with the sub for 21 hours a day just so my subconscious didnt have time to self sabotage. My subconscious resisted so heavily at some points it was ridiculous. I finally hit a breaking point where my subconscious had no reason to resist anymore. My subconscious even began resisting hypnosis as a fear response. Like when i tried self hypnosis my mind could not focus at all. Granted i haven't tried it again recently to compare but thats mostly because i didnt have reason to.

Yeah I think it is resistance. Maybe I should ease my way into it like Chiller suggested.