Subliminal Talk
ASC 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: ASC 5G (/Thread-ASC-5G--3622)

ASC 5G - signereign - 05-28-2014

This sub is absolutely phenomenal. Ive surpassed my threshold of confidence levels in 94 days of using this sub than anything else ive done in my entire life.

There would be times where id feel like shit and just sulk for days on end but the opposite side of this is a super boost of confidence, it feels as if ive been living with a limiter in my brain and is now breaking away. i like how this sub makes me feel about myself. I would run this sub forever, but i want to try other subs. Heres a couple of list from my experience on the top of my head:

- eye contact with people have become more common, intense and very very confident. I can hold it to anybody even men, it creeps them out lol. My friends always comments on this, they feel like im seducing them but i feel nothing when i do this. Women sometimes apologizes if they cant maintain eye contact. One example was in an interview, she looked down on my necklace and apologized. I now know what womens perspective on when your eyes are too busy looking elsewhere.
- ive become over confident on things that sometimes i feel like an asshole, and its a very liberating feeling. I realized being nice takes too much effort and is very boring. Women often show positive feedback being over confident than my previous experience with being humble, nice and puting others before myself.
- im not much of a shadow lately, people barely notice me before since im too quiet but i assure you i talk too much in my brain to myself. I now speak my mind more often. People are now missing my presence when im not there, this felt really good but im aware i shouldnt put my self worth based on others perception of me.
- i became competitive with my friends even on silly things
- i say bold things now that i used to only think to say. This surprised a lot of my friends and sometimes wpuld be their entertainment from my expense. But this does not bother me at all. i think alpha male deserves more credit for this, i ran it twice now before asc.

Again, this sub is very effective for what its designed to do. I dare say this does a better job boosting your confidence than alpha male but they are a different breed altogether.

I wanted to post a testimonial for weeks but procastination. Ill have a fix on the layout and more details if they come up on my head. I stopped this program about 2 weeks for women magnet 2. I hope i get that confidence boost as well since some of my old habits are coming back, i.e. scarcity mindset, cop out, among other thi gs

RE: ASC 5G - signereign - 05-28-2014

P.s.

- friends always comments on how i walk. They say i look like im going to kick some peoples ass the way i walk.
- im more playful around women when we are doing something physical. But when we sit down and talk i get bored or anxious.
- i cant explain this but i have this overwhelming feeling of i can approach any woman that interests me and im superconfident she will be attracted/interested at me BUT this has been fruitless. I remember about 5 times this happened and i did nothing to talk to said women. These 5 times my friends has told me these women has been looking at my direction too often and its too obvious. Its as if my pride or assholeness made me not to bother with them and just let them look at me but they cant have me.

For the other times i approach women, the approach and a few minutes after that goes very well, had a girl blush in front of me while other customers waiting (she was cashier) but i cant keep the conversation going. I either run out of things to say or i get bored. This is one of reasons i want to follow woman magnet 2 and see if i can relax and be more playful.

RE: ASC 5G - IronSmooth - 05-28-2014

Awesome! Confidence is everything. Women will notice your confidence no matter how you look or what you are doing. And they will absolutely love you for it.

Just yesterday before i went to the bar. I went out to eat with a couple buddies. And since i'm doing OF right now, i have grown a special kind of confidence. A deep rooted fearless confidence. Its incredible. I walk into the restaurant separately because we just met up there. As i'm walking in i feel so content and carefree, that people can't help but stare. I'm wearing work clothes not even dressed up. I'm not rich. I'm not beautiful. Just confident.
As we are sitting and eating. 3 different blondes and 2 different brunettes just keep eye f*ucking me over and over again. Some of them are in with their husbands and family. And only one was below average looking. I am not use to this much attention. So I was overwhelmed with what felt like excitement.
Confidence is huge.

You said your old habbits are coming back. How long after finishing AM the second time did the effects start to fade? I felt them start to fade about a month after. But it was my first run of AM5.

RE: ASC 5G - IronSmooth - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 04:30 PM)signereign Wrote: P.s.

- friends always comments on how i walk. They say i look like im going to kick some peoples ass the way i walk.
- im more playful around women when we are doing something physical. But when we sit down and talk i get bored or anxious.
- i cant explain this but i have this overwhelming feeling of i can approach any woman that interests me and im superconfident she will be attracted/interested at me BUT this has been fruitless. I remember about 5 times this happened and i did nothing to talk to said women. These 5 times my friends has told me these women has been looking at my direction too often and its too obvious. Its as if my pride or assholeness made me not to bother with them and just let them look at me but they cant have me.

For the other times i approach women, the approach and a few minutes after that goes very well, had a girl blush in front of me while other customers waiting (she was cashier) but i cant keep the conversation going. I either run out of things to say or i get bored. This is one of reasons i want to follow woman magnet 2 and see if i can relax and be more playful.

I did ASC 5g as my first sub and that was exactly my problem. Running out of things to say. Probably due to tension and caring too much about what you say. Inner game is very important.
WM sounds like a good plan. Have you considered AM6? Because unfortunately WM cannot work as intended without it.

You would think confidence is enough to walk up to any girl. But its not.
I like your theory on being relaxed and playful. I like it.

Thanks for sharing. And Welcome Smile

RE: ASC 5G - signereign - 05-29-2014

(05-28-2014, 04:34 PM)IronSmooth Wrote: You said your old habbits are coming back. How long after finishing AM the second time did the effects start to fade? I felt them start to fade about a month after. But it was my first run of AM5.
I wouldn't say effects are fading, but issues are not completely overcome and come back albeit a "lighter" version. If I can explain this another way, consider these few example of issues before using AM:

- seeking validation from others 100%
- caring what others think of me 100%
- neediness 100%

After a few weeks of completing AM2011 these has stabilized to:
- seeking validation from others 40%
- caring what others think of me 20%
- neediness 30%

After a few weeks of AM5:
- seeking validation from others 10%
- caring what others thinking of me 10%
- neediness 20%

I'm more aware when my issues come up from time to time unlike before using any sub where I was helpless to what I was feeling, babbling to my friends what I'm going through like a little kid, being all emotional and just wallows in misery. My emotional intelligence definitely increased over the years using subs and is still improving.

(05-28-2014, 05:31 PM)IronSmooth Wrote: I did ASC 5g as my first sub and that was exactly my problem. Running out of things to say. Probably due to tension and caring too much about what you say. Inner game is very important.
WM sounds like a good plan. Have you considered AM6? Because unfortunately WM cannot work as intended without it.
Believe me when I say I'd run AM6 in a heartbeat given that I could afford it. AM series is life changing, always comes out a better man, and this is definitely in my future. Inner game IS AM.

For now I could re-use AM5 but I feel that I want to explore being playful, acquire the gift of gab and having the time of my life. Besides, I've already started WM2 Smile

RE: ASC 5G - signereign - 05-29-2014

(05-28-2014, 05:31 PM)IronSmooth Wrote: Thanks for sharing. And Welcome Smile
Thank you very much indeed. Btw i mean no disrespect but whos your profile pic?

RE: ASC 5G - IronSmooth - 05-29-2014

Ah that clears it up Smile
You are right, AM5 is good enough to not have to buy AM6.
WM2 is just what i need. You are lucky lol.

My profile picture is of a random girl. Hahaha. Ill change that soon. Thanks for reminding me.
I'm 23, and male. I just love girls who lift Smile

RE: ASC 5G - Fonzy3 - 05-30-2014

I lift girls that lift Wink. I'm 22. Great results Signereigne! Looking forward to see your next testimonial! I can relate to being entertainment to friends sometimes.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: ASC 5G - Tao374 - 07-21-2014

Awesome testimonial, might have to continue my own ASC 3 months. Boldness and speaking your mind is great. Especially with woman, when your confident enough to just tell them what you want.