Subliminal Talk
Hi - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hi (/Thread-Hi--3612)

Hi - Natious - 05-26-2014

Not sure where to start, but I guess my best option is to explain my situation and then ask for which sub to use first.
So... hello, call me Nate.

My life story probably won't interest anyone, so I'll use the relevant information only.
I was bullied as a kid and I never stood up for myself, I don't feel even close to being an alpha male or beta for that matter and my emotions are all the time over the place which in turn makes me more and more angry. I have never committed to anything except once when I decided to gain 20lb of muscle over 3 months and I succeeded, no idea how.

I have used NPL in the past and had some changes, but not sure if it was from the program or other things I was doing/using. I was 20 at the time and then decided to move and work in sales only to realize I can't handle rejection and look like a person whose family died every time I was knocking on someones door, people thought it's because I'm gay which I said isn't true, then I was told I was just being too sensitive which doesn't help at all.

7 months later I quit and moved back home to feel even more depressed. Used the time to play on my computer and get a job so I can move out again. This time I wanted to try my hand as a performance artist since it's always been my dream, but ever since I bought the ticket I really didn't feel I was "ready" to go out independently again, but oh well, the plane ticket was bought and I went with my funds, applied to a course, got in and attended for 6 months until now when I ran out of my hard earned cash. I also developed an attitude of disgust towards having a job (maybe since I can't stand up for myself and working of someone else it's always a necessity).

Now I told everyone I will make my own blog and earn an unrealistic profit by the end of the year. Oh yeah, I have pretty much never told anyone about my problems, trying to portray a strong male character and pretty much my whole family is depressed and I now have to live with them again until I can get out from here.

I know it's kind of a long story, but if someone managed to get through I'd like some suggestions as to where should I start, if any more information is required, I have plenty. Forgive my huge bulk of text, feeling exhausted and tired Cool

Edit: changed some text to stay anonymous.

RE: Hi - Ricardo - 05-26-2014

Although I've yet to start one of these subs, if I was you I would start with the Absolute Self Confidence one. It's the latest 5G technology and it's free so you don't have anything to lose.

RE: Hi - Natious - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 01:40 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Although I've yet to start one of these subs, if I was you I would start with the Absolute Self Confidence one. It's the latest 5G technology and it's free so you don't have anything to lose.

I might do exactly that. At first I thought EPRHA would be more effective for base building, but I just read it's included in AM6 and I am very motivated getting a job just to purchase it.

RE: Hi - JackOfHearts - 05-26-2014

I would say you can use LTU if you want to start easy. Or you can test Absolute Self Confidence or EPRHA. And then moving to AM when you are ready to kick some ass Tongue. There is a lot of people who seems to get nice results with EPRHA even if the beginning seems to be a bit rough. But it's definitely a good choice if you want to get rid of those inner demons.

RE: Hi - Natious - 05-27-2014

(05-26-2014, 09:24 PM)maniac360 Wrote: I would say you can use LTU if you want to start easy. Or you can test Absolute Self Confidence or EPRHA. And then moving to AM when you are ready to kick some ass Tongue. There is a lot of people who seems to get nice results with EPRHA even if the beginning seems to be a bit rough. But it's definitely a good choice if you want to get rid of those inner demons.

I will give that LTU a bit of further research, I did hear some amazing results from some people. And I look forward to AM!!! Smile

I also went through my first 11 hours on ASC, 9hours sleeping and 2 awake, I used earphones on both occasions and one of them is louder than the other so not 100% sure of the effectiveness yet. Not sure now if I should keep at it and start a journal or swap to EPRHA before AM.

I would also like to hear from people who have used both AM5 and AM6, would using EPRHA/LTU/OGSF with AM5 produce similar results? And if yes then which one of them 3? providing that only the first 2 are 5g.

Thanks everyone for their replies so far.

RE: Hi - JackOfHearts - 05-27-2014

Do you know there is 50% on AM6 if you already bought AM5.
There is OGSF in LTU and EPHRA, I guess EPHRA + LTU then AM5 could produce similar result but it's a hard question. Plus no one has finished AM6 yet, the firsts guys are still on stage 4, they are beginning stage 5.

edit: If you are new to subliminals a first jump in EPHRA, LTU or ASC is better I think if you want to avoid hard time . But it depends on your personality, some people have more resistance with sub because of their personality and their progress in life. Maybe you'll not have resistance or maybe you don't care if they are heavy resistance.
I did AM5 and I'm doing AM6 by the way.

RE: Hi - Natious - 05-27-2014

Well yes, discount or not I still can't, since I only have two ways to go about getting any income, my business or job.
So the same options are there and I would prefer getting my income from something that I do for the right reasons and won't share it with some greedy corporate business that is broken. I had never thought about the reality of "employment", which is that everything you do, you never get paid enough for your value.
The employer always gets money for what value you provide and in most cases much more than you do.
I want to use my knowledge in a similar way than Shannon does. Provide for others and have a business that works because it's just and honest, not one that takes from those who are desperate for help and end up spending on things that won't fill the holes.

Got carried away there Smile The short version is that I have nothing to invest but time for these products, but if everyone will insist on AM6 being such a life changer then I might work my days for AM6.
After all, 30 days in hell is worth rest of my life in paradise so to speak Big Grin

(05-27-2014, 05:04 AM)maniac360 Wrote: edit: If you are new to subliminals a first jump in EPHRA, LTU or ASC is better I think if you want to avoid hard time . But it depends on your personality, some people have more resistance with sub because of their personality and their progress in life.

I have to be honest, that confidence is quite attractive as something to have, but I'm afraid it's going to get thrown out the window facing any challenges in the future. Logically if I want some permanent positive changes, it would be smartest to take the rough path on EPHRA and have some strong inner confidence. I have yet to read about LTU, but it seems better and better as an option to go and get a job for a bit.
In addition I have never been truly confident so not sure what it feels like, I've had my days where I feel like an absolute god in terms of confidence, that was last year!

Regarding your name, have you ever seen Home improvement? every time I read it I pronounce "MAN-iac" Tongue

RE: Hi - Shawn - 05-27-2014

I would suggest you to do EPRHA if you cannot afford AM6 yet. I think it should give you a good foundation for other programs by helping you with your emotional issues.

RE: Hi - JackOfHearts - 05-27-2014

I choose that name because I was a bit perfectionist. But after reading a lot about psychological books, I found that I'm not really a maniac in the first place maybe a bit about computer science Big Grin.
About the improvement, yes there is a lot of improvement. Most of them are about my confidence who got way up higher. The way I talk, move express myself have change for the best. Girls notice me everywhere I go, yesterday there were some chicks turning their head just look at me. There is so much to tell I can't remember, look at my AM6 journal if want a brief resume at the beginning.

RE: Hi - Natious - 05-28-2014

(05-27-2014, 09:23 PM)maniac360 Wrote: I choose that name because I was a bit perfectionist. But after reading a lot about psychological books, I found that I'm not really a maniac in the first place maybe a bit about computer science Big Grin.
About the improvement, yes there is a lot of improvement. Most of them are about my confidence who got way up higher. The way I talk, move express myself have change for the best. Girls notice me everywhere I go, yesterday there were some chicks turning their head just look at me. There is so much to tell I can't remember, look at my AM6 journal if want a brief resume at the beginning.

I did read your journal yesterday and was really impressed of where you came and where you are now, I also found that we have a lot in common. So I'm expecting similar results.

I did really think about going with EPHRA head in first and probably would have been a better choice, but I want that confidence up and running before I start digging on that emotional garbage. And it seems to me that AM6 deals with that issue as well so running it through once will get me in quite a good place.

However I'm 2 days on ASC now and will commit to it for 32 days, afterwards I guess we'll see. The base is rubble and I heard the confidence will disappear for people digging up emotional issues with a bad base. Hopefully since AM6 would deal with confidence as well it wont matter much how I go, except maybe the ride would be smoother if I ran EPHRA as well.

RE: Hi - JackOfHearts - 05-29-2014

The best part of the story is that either way you'll get what you want Wink

RE: Hi - Geodude - 06-10-2014

Welcome. You definitely need to run AM6.
I used to be a push-over and now I'm very assertive and indomitable. All because I ran the alpha male program last year. (An older version). It's worth every penny!

RE: Hi - jonathan4all - 06-10-2014

Instead of EPRHA OR SELF CONFIDENT sub i prefer to run AM6 twice and fix internal issues orderly. Smile