Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - athanas - 04-29-2015

more whatsapp screenshots if you don't mind. So we can get a better feel of how you behave towards them as a Sexmagnet (and how they respond to it of course). Seeing an interaction for ourselfs is the best way to understand.

Of course infield videos are the most effective, but as it's unreasonable to request that from you, text messages are the next best thing

Your whatsapp-game reminds me a bit of the way RSD Julien worked his girls on tinder... a lot of what I saw you do on whatsapp (prob. subconsciously), he taught himself to do consciously over many years and hard work. You can look him up on youtube ("Julien Blanc"), you'll probably like his style and you'll see him explain why it is so effective what you are doing. (-> Pressure on/Pressure off, taming the wild stallion, "end of the movie" and of course his signature technique the "Drama overload")

You could also like Jeffy. In some ways he is even darker than Julien if you know what kind of things he does infield. They are both guys from the same dating company. And they're the best I've seen so far (the founder owen cook being the 3rd or 4th)

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-03-2015

sry for the late update i am just to busy these days

so 36. day of stage 4

so for the internal changes... wm is really the best sub for inner game regarding pick up

i feel nearly every characteristic as described in the book "how to be a player"

like being smooth and cool, having your own style buy ne fancy clothes, always order the same drink in the club or bar, being very indifferent to womens response, massive drop in neediness, feeling like already having all the succces you want with women, being calm not seeing other men as a threat, focusing on getting the girl and not in a fight with a guy, sexual stamina is superhuman level, i never feel drained or weak after an orgasm, i can fuck several girls in one day with very littel regeneration time (10-15 min) and fuck them for like an hour or more every time... very cool body language, great sense of humor being able to establish a conversation with men and women very easy, dealing with bullshit other than with am instead of getting agressiv being light and funny but showing alphaness, giving shit about other poeples opinion, not needing women to be happy, no jealousy about other guys girls, being unimpressed by wealth or status symbols of others...

as far from the advertisment:

Change your self image to a positive one which allows you to become “that guy” who always has lots of beautiful women to socialize with, date and have sex with. YES

Overcome social anxiety concerning beautiful women. YES
Overcome approach anxiety concerning beautiful single women. YES
Manifest a powerful, magnetic aura that both communicates your warmth and approachability to others and makes them want to come talk with you, but also attracts beautiful single women to you. DEFINETLY GET APPROACHED OR ASKED BY MEN AND WOMEN OFTEN; MOST OF THE TIME THEY START TO ANNOY ME BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO STOP; ITS REALLY HARD TO GET THINGS DONE AT WORK BECAUSE THE COWORKER KEEP TALKING TO ME FOR LIKE 8 HOURS A DAY EVEN IF I IGNORE THEM LOL

Manifests into your life an abundance of beautiful single women with whom you can socialize, date and have sex. MORE THAN WITH AM OR SM

Makes it easy to meet and attract beautiful single women, both actively and passively. YES

Changes your perspective to one of abundance and ease concerning the availability of beautiful single women, and meeting them. STRONG

Changes your perception so that no single specific woman is of extremely high value because of the perception of scarcity, which makes your actions and attitude based on a lack of desperation, which makes you more attractive to the women you are attracting, and makes you more powerful in dealing with them. VERY STRONG

The knowledge that no matter what, you have something in common with, and of interest to, the women you are attracted to, and that discovering those commonalities and mutual interests is a great way to have fun with her. STRONG

Complete lack of concern for whether she is involved, because you have the confidence to know that you are a great catch and a lack of desperation in needing to get involved with any specific woman, while at the same time attracting a steady stream of beautiful SINGLE women into your life with whom you can have a good time. VERY STRONG

To fill your free time with beautiful, single women with whom to have a good time.
Makes your aura irresistibly attractive and sexy to the sort of fun, beautiful, single women you want to attract. YES BUT COULD BE MORE BUT WE WILL SEE HAVE SOME MONTHS BEFORE ME

Changes self perception to that of a high-value high status man, as a man, as well as sexually and romantically. You will see yourself as being someone who has something to offer women sexually and romantically that makes you worth their interest and pursuit in these areas, and you will be able to deliver on it. DEFINETLY

Creates and capitalizes on a special sort of manifestation and success momentum concerning attracting and dealing with beautiful single women. JEAH EVEN WOMEN THAT USED TO HATE ME NO TELL ME THAT I AM A REALLY NICE GUY AND THEY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY POEPLE HATE ME

Improves self esteem, self respect, self worth, self reliance and self security. VERY STRONG

OTHER THINGS FROM THE ADVERTISMENT:

Built in 5th Generation format, making it much more powerful, fast acting and effective than 4G.
Uses HyperSpeed Technology, which ramps up the 5th Gen build format and makes it much more powerful, fast acting and able to overcome resistance.
Uses Self Optimizing Scripting, which allows HyperSpeed Technology to actually become self-configuring for optimal efficiency and effectiveness at all times, actually adjusting to the user on a second by second basis.
Includes the new “naturalizer” scripting, which makes even major transformations happen so naturally that you’ll feel like you’ve always been that way.
YEAH ITS VERY SMOOTH AND UNDER THE RADAR THATS PROBABLY THE REASON MANY GUYS THINK IT DOESNT WORK; ITS LIKE LTU ON AUTO PILOT FROM THE FEELING

Helps you live in the moment, instead of worrying about the past, or “what if”. OH YEAH EVEN SOMETIMES TO THAT DEGREE THAT YOU BECOME LAZY AND NOT AGRRESSIVE ENOUGH TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN

Gratitude programming. Everything is better with gratitude! YES

Helps generate an abundance of good things in your life, naturally focused according to the title.
Success programming, but focused on – women! YEAH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS GIVE ME PRESENTS OR PAY FOR ME VERY OFTEN

Generates a reality in which you become pursued and approached wherever you go. NOT YET

Allows you to see beyond just a woman’s looks, and discover her inner beauty as well. OH YEAH ITS LIKE A YEDI ABILITY TO SCAN HER INNERSELF

Eye seduction! Become capable of communicating with, and seducing, women using just your eyes. I love this part. OH YEAH REALLY BECAME A MASTER AT EYE CONTACT

Loving life. If you’re having a great time being alive, you’ll naturally attract women who want to feel good. And everyone wants to feel good. HMM COULD BE BETTER

Generating more self trust. Trusting yourself helps a lot with relaxing into the role of, and naturally becoming, a playful social alpha. YES

Authenticity and congruency programming. YES TOO MUCH FOR MY TASTE

Everything is possible programming. YES HAVING NEW IDEAS AND TRYING NEW THINGS OUT I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER DO

Deservedness programming – a big one that makes a huge difference. YES

Intuition enhancement and observational enhancement, designed to allow you to know which women are interested, how, in what, and when, so you can act on it appropriately for the situation. YES ITS LIKE SEEING IN THE FUTURE FOR A FEW MINUTES

Limitlessness programming. Life without limits is a life lived fully. YEAH LIKE MENTIONED ONLY MONEY LIMITES ME

Gets women to express their interest in you both physically and verbally, and in ways that are as obvious as possible. OH YES MORE OBVIOUS THAN WITH SM REALLY WEIRD

Focuses on attracting high quality beautiful SINGLE women into your life. YES UNFORTUNATLY YOU WILL REALIZE THEY ARE VERY FEW WOMEN LIKE THAT

Status booster works to turn you into a high status, high quality, high class and high value playful social alpha male. YAH

Allow yourself to fully express your passions during sex, while being able to shift to deep, intimate lovemaking if you wish. OH YEAH REALLY BECOME A GREAT LOVER WOMEN CAN COME WITHIN MINUTES EVEN IF MY DICK DOESNT GET THAT HARD

Be able to handle, and manage, multiple relationships and sexual partners simultaneously, if that is your desire. YEAH BUT STILLL MAKING MANY MISTAKES

Increases openness, and focuses on relaxed honesty. There is no man more attractive than the one who is honest, because such a man can be trusted, and only through trust in the man she is interested in does a woman’s potential truly bloom. NOT THAT GOOD AT ALL LOST MANY WOMEN DUE TO HONESTY

Self image programming strips off negative self imagery and shifts you to acceptance and appreciation of your body and how you look, while still wanting to improve (or at least maintain) it.
Positive attitude, positive thinking. OH YEAH

Ego balancing. YES IN SOME WEIRD WAY

Ability to let go and relax, because you know everything will be okay. YES

Be genuinely interested in discovering new things, have genuine interest in others, and therefore naturally and automatically enjoy meeting, getting to know and spending time with others. OH YES FUNNY THING EVERYONE SEEMS TO HAVE SOME INTERESTING STORY TO TELL ME SOMETIMES WOMEN KEEP TALKING TO ME FOR LIKE 3 HOURS WITHOUT ME SAYIN ANYTHING LIKE A CONFESSION IN CHURCH LOL

Working on your body, taking care of yourself, and being interested in self improvement physically.
Self acceptance as a high status, high class, high quality playful social alpha male – a genuine ladies man. OH YEAH DEFINETLY

Own your accomplishments with socializing and women, instead of discounting them as luck, accidental, random, or something else. HMM WE WILL SEE NOT THAT MUCH FOR NOW

Sexiness programming that makes you project an aura of sexiness and adjusts your speech, attitude, movement and body language to express your sexiness in a neutral manner that neither says you are desperate nor says to her that you are trying to seduce her. The result is a very sexy, magnetic and attractive man, whom ladies find unique and gravitate to naturally. YES BUT THE WOMEN COULD MISTAKE YOU FOR BEING GAY IN THE FIRST MOMENT

Opening yourself up to trust others, but not so much that you are foolish or unreasonably vulnerable. YES DEFINETLY GOOD FOR VALIDATING WOMEN
Kill the creepiness factor, and the fear of coming across as creepy, and replace it with solid confidence instead. YES WAS AN ISSUE FOR ME Smile

Strong knowledge and confidence in your skills and value as a boyfriend, lover, etc. which gives you the attitude, speech patterns, body language and belief that you are among the very best, if not the absolute best there is in those areas, while manifesting that as an outward reality that is not just a belief in your head. YEAH MAKING YOU ARROGANT SOMETIMES PROVOCING OTHER MEN OR GIRLS

“Alpha anxiety” destruction. For those of you who worry about “being alpha enough”, or not being “as alpha as you should be”, this will kill the need to be good enough, and allow you to just become the programming and express it naturally. YEAH SOMETIMES TO THIS EXTEND THAT YOU DONT WANT TO BE ALPHA AT ALL LOL

Understanding that you are not perfect, and allowing yourself to express vulnerabilities, which makes you approachable to others, especially women. HMM DONT KNOW SOMETIMES EXPRESSING VULNERBILITY BUT WOMEN DONT BELIEVE ME LOL

Continues the programming from AM to prevent you from allowing yourself to be manipulated by others, especially women. YEAH THIS COMPONENT IS REALLY STRONG BUT YOU DONT TELL WOMEN RIGHT AWAY WHAT YOU DONT LIKE ITS LIKE AHA SHE IS SUCH A GIRLS I WONT TRUST HER THAT MUCH INSTEAD OF TELLING HER RIGHT AWAY WHAT YOU DONT LIKE

For those who choose to be monogamous, it triggers gratitude in being with just the woman you choose, and allows you to be happy with and enjoy being with just her. YES IF YOU ARE CONVINCED THE GIRLS IS WORTH THAT
Confidently and successfully recognize, and respond to, the tests and drama women give you, remaining calm and in control, and having a calming effect on the situation at the same time, and in the end demonstrating such alpha self mastery that she ends up wanting you even more. WORKING IN 50% THE CASES SO FAR HOPE THE RATE WILL INCREASE BY THE END

Improves and empowers communication with women, as well as communication skills in general. DEFINETLY STRONG POINT

The ability to make deep contact with a woman when you want to, in order to get through to her in powerful ways that grab her attention and make her understand what you are communicating.
Communicate with women in powerful, playful and physical ways which pull her to you and bring you closer together. SOMETIMES WORK SOMETIMES FEELS LIKE A QUICKIE VERY INTENSE BUT THE CONNECTION IS PRETTY FAST GONE WHEN NOT CONTINUED

The ability to lead her to the best possible outcome from the situation, for you both. HMM DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT MAYBE IN LATER STAGES

The ability to shift yourself between serious, playful, sexual, and heartfelt, at will, smoothly and effectively, and back to any other of those states again. OHYEAH A COOL THING BY THE WAY

Maximizes and magnifies social proof. THERE BUT NOW ALWAY SOMETIMES YOU ARE JUST INVISIBLE

Let go of negativity, anger or hatred for women, and replace it with love and appreciation for them as a whole – while refusing to allow yourself to be mistreated by them in any way. YEAH DEFINETLY THERE BUT WOMEN DONT LIKE IT AT ALL WEIRD

Make women feel good and have a good time being around you, and enjoy doing so for yourself. YES

Sense and naturally express exactly the right level of “sexual threat” that she wants and needs from you for the goal you have concerning her sexually, while otherwise remaining non-threatening. YES BUT SOMETIMES TO WEAK

Destroy beliefs and thoughts that women are or should be uncomfortable around you, and replace this with knowledge that they appreciate and enjoy your company instead. VERY STRONG

Understanding and acceptance that attraction, love and sexual interaction are natural, not forced, and allow them to flow and become, naturally. YES

Make it possible for multiple women to enjoy your company at the same time, regardless of how attracted they may be to you. YES

Destruction of approach anxiety and agenda. YES THE AGENDA THING IS TOO STRONG FOR MY TASTE SO THAT YOU OFTEN END CONVERSATION WITHOUT HAVING HER NUMBER OR ANYTHING AT ALL SO THAT ONLY THE GIRL CAN PUSH THINGS IN SUCH A DIRECTION; BUT IT HELPED ME HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH A GIRL I HIT ON SEVERAL TIMES FOR A YEAR AND SHE ALWAYS REJECTED ME BUT LAST TIME IN THE GYM I JUST TALKED WITH HER WITHOUT WANTING ANYTHING FROM HER AND IT WENT WELL WE TRAINED TOGETHER AND SHE LAUGHED A LOT

Enhances flirting skills. I DONT SEE IT AS FLIRTING AT ALL

Achieve a natural state in which your expectations are zero and you have only the intent of laughing, having fun with and conversing with people you dont yet know, without neediness or agenda. YES
Fear destruction programming helps remove and destroy all types of fear. YES

so to the other questiones yes it does manifest girls, but there are more open to an open relationshi p or firends with benefits kind of type they dont have the need to be in a serious relationship they do express this but if you go in this direction they meet you with heavy resistance also another point here is that you easily can be dropped in the friendzone with wm so be careful, women might think you are a nice guy or shit like that for example i dated a girl for several days than yesterday i met her an the following conversation occured:

me: give me a kiss
her: no
me: why is it becaue of XY ( a guy she was dating too)
her: yes exactly because of him
me: okay so good luck with him you Hoe
her: why you insult me?
me: because i want to
her: i thought you were nice
me: i never said i was nice
her: but i thought this
me: you should think less
her: hmm okay i still wish you a good day and have fun
me: okay (walking away)

i thought about this if it was right to insult her and react like a jerk but after talking with a sister of a friend who is a hottie (a 9.5) i knew it was the right way i did some texting game together with her and saw how she reacted to girls with my phone when they rejected her (me) she insulted them too she said there is no need to be nice if the girl threats you like shit if you are nice then she will think you are a wuss without self respect...

i mentioned in an other post how many sexual partners i had during wm i think about 20+ i really dont count them at all so i wonder how guys count them and say they had 40.50.70 and so on i think that guys that say this mostly lie

i do get approched by women (for example 4 times yesterday) but its more like for things like giving them fire, or asking me for a cigarette or asking me to explain them the way to xy, its not like a direct approach in interest whats intresting all the women that approache me are hotties (8+) of course the most women wont say "here i am a slut take me" so they use this indirect approaches but with wm its hard for you to react to this because of the agenda kill things you take the situation for what it is and dont react in a pick up way that might be useful in this situation

i still dont know if pick up is useful or not with wm

the problem with wm is that it makes you too balanced too zen your auras dont scream for sex you have nothing wild and animalistic on you and thats what many women want... you know women measure how sex worthy a guy is by looking how alive you are with wm your a often like a ghost to calm to balanced like a budhist monk so that i get the best reactions with women when i am drunk or have stress and problems thats when i get the most looks and smiles from them otherwise you are invisible...

another thing is is the technologie i really think too that wm needs oe or slipstream because of the huge script its like the input is there but its dead the need to act on is pretty low

another thing i want to warn you guys is the masked track will make you loose your potency many user reported loosing theire hardness during sex with wm i experimented with it it always when listenig to the masked tracks i cant fuck the girls you will need at least some hours of the ultrasonic track or only ultrasonic dont know why it is like this, i have read in studies that with the masked track the subconsious mind understand the words but has a weak or no emotional conection and with the ultrasonic it has but it understands not that much of the logical content ....

with wm it will really be easy to reach the social hook point with girls but the sexual hook point will be hard and will need additional knowledge, i reached it 2 days ago with a girls, after reaching the social hook point she kept talking a lot about her and i was just listenig and commenting from time to time, then mirroring her and then after a while i noticed that i reached the sexual hook point her eyes become big like animals eyes and her body language was very open..

another thing i noticed with wm is that women dont realize at first that you are alpha or a sexual potent male, they ignore you all at first but after seeing you interact well with a hottie and see her laugh her ass of and have a good time then they all start givinig you attention and smiling looks, so its like the girls are total retards and you always have to makes something happen to bring them to realize that you are sex worthy otherwise they will think you are shy or whatsoever very different than with am and sm

Attention : I have read that many guys lack the attention from women, however since i am using this sub for such a long time i experimented a bit with some things and found a way to increase the attention you get from women and poeple in general by 300%, but i dont recommend it because it will be a hell of a trip you will have so much depression and self doubts like never before, and since it goes against shanons instructions i wont share it until i have shanons permission to do so.

some side notes to wm, i never heard the sentence "you are not a real man " by women as i did with wm... but also i never had women submit to me like on wm, some called me master and god lol...on the one hand they dont want to respect you and on the other hand they feel they have to really weird, women tend to complain and insult me than after a while they come and apologize for it and tell me how a great guy i am and how they dont feel worthy enough...

man can feel very intimated and provoced by your aura, had a guy with a girlfriend shouting at me:

him: do you think you are cool?
me: yes of course i am cool
him: ehm what ? i am cooler than you (becoming aggressive)
me: no i dont think so (giving him a provocing laugh)
him: dont you have manners?
me: you should learn to speak in a correct first if you want to give me advices
him (becoming aggressive walking around me in 5m distance, his girlfriend shouting at him" whats on with you what are you doing" lol)
me (being cool smoking laughing at him waiting if he wants to take action)
me: so what you want to do now
him: ah you are not worth it
me: yeah better for you now leave you monkey

another thing is a lot of girls, who hook up with me later dont want to admit it to their friends or other males they say i lie or invented it to make them seem like sluts, that means women want to fuck with me but they dont want other to know it its like they are ashamed for it lol

another thing like many mentioned later stages of wm will move your attention from women to money and power really interesting...

for the screen i dont have that much at all because such things like i posted to you are nothing special for me, i dont write with a girl and think to myself "wow thats cool i should upload it to subliminal talk so the guys there can see how cool i am " i usually delete them and her number after a day or 2 so that i cant contact her first even if i want to

a girl stalking me but i keep ignoriering her ^^

[Image: dp9pqspx.jpg]

Her: you pathetic peace of dirt
her: you are worth nothing
her (an hour later)
- eyy comon last time that we write
- please dont behave like a child

[Image: mslcde3x.jpg]

her: darling
her: there is something i want to tell you
me: what
her: i dont like it wehn men have such a beard
me: thats nice for you but i like my beard Wink and now bye
her: okay if you think so

[Image: jukmn6ma.jpg]

(after some drama from her)
me:okay i am now not in the mood for discussing with you further you can again speak to me when you are normal again
her:I am normal
her: E..(my real name) I just want to tell you I am not that kind of girl that dances after your nose (lol dont know if you can translate it like that) and that does everything you want
me: oh you gangster you gave it hard to me Smile

[Image: 98zpy9qx.jpg]

(her loving drama and my reaciton to it)
me: what
her: we cant and we are not allowed to love each other
me: why
her: i dont know it doesnt work
me: ok
her: oh man now thats a reaction i didnt expect

so guys that was my brief update for now... if you have any questions or want to discuss things just do so, sry for the delay just too busy for everything

your afzalg

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 05-03-2015

Cute girl.

You said a couple of things that I'm curious about:

(05-03-2015, 04:43 AM)AfzalG Wrote: sry for the late update i am just to busy these days

so 36. day of stage 4

so for the internal changes... wm is really the best sub for inner game regarding pick up

Am I correct to assume then that you prefer WM over SM?

(05-03-2015, 04:43 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Increases openness, and focuses on relaxed honesty. There is no man more attractive than the one who is honest, because such a man can be trusted, and only through trust in the man she is interested in does a woman’s potential truly bloom. NOT THAT GOOD AT ALL LOST MANY WOMEN DUE TO HONESTY

I've noticed this too. I've always been quite open and honest. I wonder if it's a fear thing.

(05-03-2015, 04:43 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Let go of negativity, anger or hatred for women, and replace it with love and appreciation for them as a whole – while refusing to allow yourself to be mistreated by them in any way. YEAH DEFINETLY THERE BUT WOMEN DONT LIKE IT AT ALL WEIRD

I've noticed this too. Would you say SM helped in this area more?

(05-03-2015, 04:43 AM)AfzalG Wrote: another thing i want to warn you guys is the masked track will make you loose your potency many user reported loosing theire hardness during sex with wm i experimented with it it always when listenig to the masked tracks i cant **** the girls you will need at least some hours of the ultrasonic track or only ultrasonic dont know why it is like this, i have read in studies that with the masked track the subconsious mind understand the words but has a weak or no emotional conection and with the ultrasonic it has but it understands not that much of the logical content ....

Is this true? Where was the study? I've actually been thinking of switching back to ultrasonic, but I never seemed to get very powerful results when I was on it.

(05-03-2015, 04:43 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Attention : I have read that many guys lack the attention from women, however since i am using this sub for such a long time i experimented a bit with some things and found a way to increase the attention you get from women and poeple in general by 300%, but i dont recommend it because it will be a hell of a trip you will have so much depression and self doubts like never before, and since it goes against shanons instructions i wont share it until i have shanons permission to do so.

Keep us posted on this.

Thanks for the update AfzalG!

-yeah i like wm more regarding the changes it is highly refined stuff that would take years to learn it the hard way, but it maybe like that because i am running it so long

-yeah sm gave more of the asshole factor than wm and excited women faster

- i dont know exactly where the studie is i read about it on the page of neuroprogrammer, i think a combination of both would be the best, but as i said with wm masked tracks i have libido problems (wasnt the case with sm or am)

(05-03-2015, 07:32 AM)AfzalG Wrote: -yeah i like wm more regarding the changes it is highly refined stuff that would take years to learn it the hard way, but it maybe like that because i am running it so long

- i dont know exactly where the studie is i read about it on the page of neuroprogrammer, i think a combination of both would be the best, but as i said with wm masked tracks i have libido problems (wasnt the case with sm or am)

Right, you're running 64 days per stage, right?

Overall though, which is better for you? SM or WM? Is it by a lot or just a little?

I might have to try ultrasonic for a while then.

Thanks for the replies!

(05-03-2015, 08:44 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 07:32 AM)AfzalG Wrote: -yeah i like wm more regarding the changes it is highly refined stuff that would take years to learn it the hard way, but it maybe like that because i am running it so long

Right, you're running 64 days per stage, right?

Overall though, which is better for you? SM or WM? Is it by a lot or just a little?

I might have to try ultrasonic for a while then.

Thanks for the replies!

yeah 66 days for me wm is slightly better its hard to compare them they go in different directions .... but overall i would say for me wm is the best of the 3 multistage programms too bad it hasn´t the new technologies

also noticed listening to the sub while awake instead of while sleeping produces stronger effects

(05-03-2015, 11:54 AM)AfzalG Wrote: yeah 66 days for me wm is slightly better its hard to compare them they go in different directions .... but overall i would say for me wm is the best of the 3 multistage programms too bad it hasn´t the new technologies

also noticed listening to the sub while awake instead of while sleeping produces stronger effects

Thanks again for the replies.

Sounds like WM will be next on my list if I get around to it and a new version is produced.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-03-2015

I love how girls try to say they don't like things. Like when I started growing my beard this girl was telling me how she hates it and I just maintained that it was sexy and told her 'too bad'.. now the other day I post a photo of it and she's like "I may regret saying this but I like it".

And a girl on facebook the other day saying she hates beards and that I should get rid of it, yet she was the one sending me messages on facebook. haha.

RE: wm2 so far so good - CatMan - 05-03-2015

(05-03-2015, 04:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I love how girls try to say they don't like things. Like when I started growing my beard this girl was telling me how she hates it and I just maintained that it was sexy and told her 'too bad'.. now the other day I post a photo of it and she's like "I may regret saying this but I like it".

And a girl on facebook the other day saying she hates beards and that I should get rid of it, yet she was the one sending me messages on facebook. haha.

I think they're just tests to see if you'll dance to her tune and can be manipulated at will. To see if you REALLY are the beast that your auras/behaviours etc. are claiming you are. "Oh, she doesn't like it, I better get rid of it then, or change my opinion on that subject then." etc. When you don't fall in line, you get an increase of respect and attraction from them.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Dubls - 05-04-2015

You know for the longest time I would get agitated at the thought of so-called shit-tests. I hated the idea that women might be un/consciously testing me because I found it stressful to try to be aware of those tests and pass them.

After reading that last post, I was met with a feeling of acceptance. My self-talk became: Women test us because they are wired to seek a strong, steadfast man, and I can be that for them by being true to myself.

Whereas before it was about trying to impress, now impressing her is a secondary gain to the primary goal of being real.

This has got to be AM6 at work (first day of Stage 6).

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-04-2015

Quote:I think they're just tests to see if you'll dance to her tune and can be manipulated at will. To see if you REALLY are the beast that your auras/behaviours etc. are claiming you are. "Oh, she doesn't like it, I better get rid of it then, or change my opinion on that subject then." etc. When you don't fall in line, you get an increase of respect and attraction from them.

Yeah definately because nearly every time I stay strong and maintain my 'frame' for lack of better word they change their tune.

She initially whinged about my beard and i'm just like "too bad, it's not up to you" then a while later shes like "actually beards are sexy".

Then I shaved it off and she said it's good cos she hates beards.

Then I grew one again and put a photo on facebook and she was like "actually I like it" and when I shaved it off yesterday because I decided I hate the feel of it on my face especially when I was sweating at the gym she's like "i'm celebrating over here" and I said "you told me you liked it" and she's like "I lied".

Hahaha funny how she changes her opinion to whatever I decide to do.. whether I have a beard or not i'm still attractive Wink

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 05-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 04:17 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:I think they're just tests to see if you'll dance to her tune and can be manipulated at will. To see if you REALLY are the beast that your auras/behaviours etc. are claiming you are. "Oh, she doesn't like it, I better get rid of it then, or change my opinion on that subject then." etc. When you don't fall in line, you get an increase of respect and attraction from them.

Yeah definately because nearly every time I stay strong and maintain my 'frame' for lack of better word they change their tune.

She initially whinged about my beard and i'm just like "too bad, it's not up to you" then a while later shes like "actually beards are sexy".

Then I shaved it off and she said it's good cos she hates beards.

Then I grew one again and put a photo on facebook and she was like "actually I like it" and when I shaved it off yesterday because I decided I hate the feel of it on my face especially when I was sweating at the gym she's like "i'm celebrating over here" and I said "you told me you liked it" and she's like "I lied".

Hahaha funny how she changes her opinion to whatever I decide to do.. whether I have a beard or not i'm still attractive Wink

Lol, awesome. This is usually what women do say one thing, you agree, then they say something else lol. My mom does this a LOT (freaks me out actually, is it a shit test???) but yeah. I just don't care, and I can always find reasons to agree, but I guess I should always add to it "BUT that doesn't change my mind/position".

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-09-2015

so full of self doubt these days talked with my ex at first the attraction was huge then the attraction dropped....

she went out of nothing :
me: you are more than a normal women to me
her: godlike
me: hdf dont go too far idiot
her: -.- (face like this)
me: baby dont try to be above me you will never be this
her: but i want this more than everything on this world
me: if this gives your life a purpose i can give it too you
after a while...

her: afzal i dont know what you want from me? i cant offer you anything
me: how do you mean this, arent you beautiful and intelligent...
her: its not about me its what you want
me: i want you no matter what
her: but i can tell you that i dont want it for sure
me: lol 5 mins ago you wanted it and no not? whats wrong with you
her: i am scared of you , i always was....
me: why
her: i dont know

so this is the 7. women telling me she is too scared about me

all these things started happening when i started using shanons alpha subs

what if these subs make you too alpha too good, women are not that confident and cool as they act... they say they want a real man but what if theses subs make you too much for any women...

what if this is true and poeple think shanons subs dont work but in reality they work too good, all the women that rejected me go with less developed men than me? if this is true it would explain why poeple got more results with other poeple with older versions of theses subs... but more internal changes with the new ones...

like one user said here after using am and aos for two years that bosses dont want to employ him and women are afraid to sit next to him, and dont want relationships just sex with him... the exact same thing is for me... i get the most attention from women when i feel insecure it seems its the exact right amount for them then

i really think i will stop using wm and any alpha/women related sub and start using ltu...

ps darth xedonas already stopped ( told me via pn / he will update his journal theses days...)

RE: wm2 so far so good - CatMan - 05-09-2015

I think it's you becoming a high status man. That's one of the bulletpoints on the sales page for WM, it's just the programming doing it's job man. Some women love it and aspire to be with such a man, others aspire to be, but simply aren't good enough so they get scared as they're lower status and feel in awe of you etc. Not every woman gets a Brad Pitt, you know?

I think it's a good thing you're growing, not bad. I think it would be a mistake to stop.