Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - alphamach - 07-02-2014

awesome thread!

RE: wm2 so far so good - Nationwide - 07-02-2014

(07-01-2014, 07:40 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Don't get too greedy...

" The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit."

-Gordon Gekko

RE: wm2 so far so good - JackOfHearts - 07-02-2014

You may be right, I thought about that too when writing this. Don't be stupid thought, wisdom is need at least.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Nationwide - 07-02-2014

(07-02-2014, 10:33 AM)maniac360 Wrote: You may be right, I thought about that too when writing this. Don't be stupid thought, wisdom is need at least.

Oh so true. Tempering the power these subs grant you with wisdom is excellent advice.

Nationwide

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shannon - 07-02-2014

(07-02-2014, 09:43 AM)Nationwide Wrote:

" The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit."

-Gordon Gekko

I would have to say that greed is one of the three biggest reasons our whole world is falling apart right now, and why entire nations and empires fall with certainty. The other two would be laziness/complacency, and fear.

There is a positive and negative pole to everything. Negative greed is always destructive. Positive greed, not so much. But most people don't know there's a difference, never mind what it is. Be careful with greed.

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 07-03-2014

(07-02-2014, 08:11 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 09:43 AM)Nationwide Wrote:

-Gordon Gekko

I would have to say that greed is one of the three biggest reasons our whole world is falling apart right now, and why entire nations and empires fall with certainty. The other two would be laziness/complacency, and fear.

There is a positive and negative pole to everything. Negative greed is always destructive. Positive greed, not so much. But most people don't know there's a difference, never mind what it is. Be careful with greed.

Says the man running "Become A Multi-Millionaire".

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 07-03-2014

Sounds like a negative belief you have about money Sarge.. is it better for the world for somebody to be unhappy and poor or rich and happier and more able to help people and go for what they want. Wanting enough money for all the experiences you want in life isn't greedy at all.

-Ben

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 07-03-2014

(07-03-2014, 04:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Sounds like a negative belief you have about money Sarge.. is it better for the world for somebody to be unhappy and poor or rich and happier and more able to help people and go for what they want. Wanting enough money for all the experiences you want in life isn't greedy at all.

-Ben

I totally agree with you, I do have bad beliefs regarding (I'd say) pretty much everything. At the same time, I was making a stab.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 07-05-2014

Update: Wrote with 2 girls in Lovoo (a dating app), the one was a cute girlfriend material brunette the other one a perverted submissive sm blonde. Bothe 20 and students, but then it came out they are best friends for 9 years now and live in the same flate lol.... So the drama started they started to give me allegations how i am a player asshole, how i can write with several girls and so on,.... they wanted me to decide which of them i want to have. I said if I have to decide I dont want any of you both. I have to say it was very hard and complicated the brunette lost interest fast in me and got upset so i made an offer to bring a good looking friend of mine and so we 4 can chill hehe Wink

They agreed because the brunette liked his picture, the other problem was my friend has a girlfriend and had a date this day with her so i had to convince him to find a reason not to meet with his girlfried and come with me to fuck these girls. Long story short, after a while he aggreed we brougth some alkohol got to know each other and had a foursome... It was weirde and cool at the same time haha after 3-4 hours we went home because he had to call his girlfriend.

I thought i share this experience with you guys, there are many other things happening to me but i cant write them donw all because I am too lazy for this and the other thing is now here are some guys active that know me from real life and this could be a problem so i dont know how long i will keep this journal up.

The other thing is i am still not satisfied with my result i still have to use games and manipulation to get the things i want with women but who knows perhaps this will never change. I also get easily angry on women when they disrespect me so they often call me bitchy which i dont like either I wished there would me a master sub with everything from am,wm and sm...

RE: wm2 so far so good - LionKing - 07-05-2014

Truly at a loss for words here.. well, good going, thumbs up and so on, lol Big Grin Did you get with the brunette as well or just the blonde?

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 07-05-2014

Did you guys do a dp?

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 07-05-2014

We fucked both changing during sex but not that kind of dp where we touch each other lol, but one did mouth one vag ass and so on....

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 07-05-2014

(07-05-2014, 03:54 AM)AfzalG Wrote: We ***** both changing during sex but not that kind of dp where we touch each other lol, but one did mouth one vag ass and so on....

Ah I see, well that's cool (and more than I can say for myself lol) but i gotta admit, I'm partial to the dp (double vag, or vag/ass)thing, though it'd have to be with the right guy, that kind of thing ain't just for anyone.

RE: wm2 so far so good - LifeLabs - 07-05-2014

Well, I'm not in the position to give advice to someone having that kind of results, AfzalG, but...

when they said they wanted you to decide which of them to have, why not say "Both!"
(maybe at the same time?)

I would have raised the stakes and sticked to my asshole guns even more Smile

Great laughs for picking up two flat mates though.