Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shawn - 05-20-2015

Well, on the one side it's just women magnet. It attracts beautiful women who want to spend time with you. On the other side I think people do WM to have more women attracted to them. Maybe it becomes more sexual in the further stages.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Darkness - 05-20-2015

Damn i think I will just stay with SM, she was very persistent in being just a friend

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 05-20-2015

Can't you hang out with her as an EXCUSE, then flirt and get touchy when in private?

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-20-2015

i could but i dont have the time energy to invest.... why would i do this if i already have women interested in sex with me... its not my goal to seduce every beautiful women on this earth

yeah they are very persistan to stay friends with you its crazy... one girl even said to me after a date "i like evil men you are too nice" lol wtf i am too nice ??? you come over as being a warm and nice person to everyone so you might come over as a victim to predators... both men and women that weakens my euphorie with wm...

i noticed that wm gives you all the knowledge and skills considering the theoretical part of the game the physical practical part is weak it depends on you... with sm its just the opposite the problem here is you need both...

RE: wm2 so far so good - Womanizer - 05-20-2015

One of the reasons why I want to run the new Wm when it comes out.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-21-2015

Quote:i could but i dont have the time energy to invest.... why would i do this if i already have women interested in sex with me... its not my goal to seduce every beautiful women on this earth

Awesome attitude.. this definately shows you are thinking in the way of abundance.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-26-2015

so a few days into stage 5 broke up with my girl, i think i am not ready for a relationship the drama and emotional bullshit goes on my nerves,.... i like affaires the most unfortunatly many women dont want to be just sexual lover to you especially if she sees that you have value...

i cant say i feel better with stage 5 it seems all of wm is hard... i only noticed a lot of attention from women and more from men but my motivation to go to approach or pick up is very low... i get easily jealous or depressed if i see girls being into other guys ....

it also depresses me the the subs alone cant yet just install the game inside you you still have to do the work... its like shanon said just an instruction but its no real brainwash like the mk ultra programm of the us governement.... i hope shanon will be able to deliver one day subs that can overcome anyones resitance and just install the needed programm in your brain.... i have read that mikrowaves are even more effectiv than subs but how the hell we can use them.... hmm...

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shannon - 05-26-2015

There's a lot of talk and rumor about what's out there on the Internet. Until you see proof, take it with a grain of salt.

I believe the day that you are wanting is coming. 6G is approaching that level of power. I am seeing it overcome resistance levels that I thought I would never be able to overcome. That's not to say I can overcome anything yet, but it's definitely getting powerful enough to do some really amazing things.

Just have to be patient.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-27-2015

i cant wait till this days comes ... will six G allow you to build singel stage alpha or magnet subs because it can take more information...

today i feel totaly worthless.... although i have a great time laughing and joking with my female co workers... also a girl stared like 20 mins to me.... but i have no confidence regarding pick up...
i feel ugly and creepy...

feeling so depressed i wrote my ex:

me: i dont know what you want from me, i cant give you anthing
me: i am just a man full of complexes nothing more
her: you gave me what every women wants
me: and thats what?
her: happines and security
her: while i had you i felt like nothing can hurt me

its amazing how you can be the most pathetic shit during am and still get validation from women...

however i see that my foundation was weak for all the magnet subs...

i dont know if i will do the last stages for 66 days ech... it seems that a plateaus is reached after day 45---- i think 2 runs are a better choice... maybe i will just do the last 2 stages for 32 days and move on...

i will make a poll and let you guys decide what you want me to do next: am5 (rerun), am6 or sm2

RE: wm2 so far so good - Darkness - 05-27-2015

(05-27-2015, 08:06 AM)AfzalG Wrote: i cant wait till this days comes ... will six G allow you to build singel stage alpha or magnet subs because it can take more information...

today i feel totaly worthless.... although i have a great time laughing and joking with my female co workers... also a girl stared like 20 mins to me.... but i have no confidence regarding pick up...
i feel ugly and creepy...

feeling so depressed i wrote my ex:

me: i dont know what you want from me, i cant give you anthing
me: i am just a man full of complexes nothing more
her: you gave me what every women wants
me: and thats what?
her: happines and security
her: while i had you i felt like nothing can hurt me

its amazing how you can be the most pathetic shit during am and still get validation from women...

however i see that my foundation was weak for all the magnet subs...

i dont know if i will do the last stages for 66 days ech... it seems that a plateaus is reached after day 45---- i think 2 runs are a better choice... maybe i will just do the last 2 stages for 32 days and move on...

i will make a poll and let you guys decide what you want me to do next: am5 (rerun), am6 or sm2

I think you should am6 twice because I felt the same way at the end of sm3 I felt my foundation was weak, then after you run wm2 to kill any neediness left and am6 again and then sm3 to finish

RE: wm2 so far so good - Womanizer - 05-27-2015

Finish the program and start AM 6 from the begining so you get the benefit of full runs. That's is my intention once Sm is done ; AM6.

RE: wm2 so far so good - athanas - 05-27-2015

Do AM6

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shawn - 05-27-2015

Just finish the program the way you begun (66 days), then take a short break and do AM6.

RE: wm2 so far so good - DarthXedonias - 05-27-2015

I also say do AM6. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say you have started to want something more than just women at this point as well? If so, I think doing AM6 to make yourself the best masculine man possible might be the best option. Not to mention, its not like with AM6 you are going to lose your ability to attract women anyway, especially since it has the SM lead ins.