Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-16-2015

thank you guys for all your replies this is really good stuff here from all of you

stratos... yeah you are right she behaves like this if she is horny and dont get what she want but what can i do for this?

yesterday she texted me that she wants a quickie, but i already was on my way to gym so i choose going to the gym over gving her sexual pleasure, i had to because i didnt train for like weeks... this was a reason she didnt want to give it to me later on tzz Rolleyes

enoch yeah i think so thats what she noticed too, she told me yesterday that she thinks that i hate her, and that my hate towards her is bigger then any other feeling i have considering her...

fauxx, yes she is alle the things you mentioned, many poeple told me the same about her, i dont know what i find about her i think its what other guys said here she has a strong female energy and she is a total hottie by the way (a total 10)

i dont know what to say its like all of you guys are right on some level...

the truth is that this girl is testing the hell out of me, and if i shittest her she gets depressed and sad lol Dodgy

i really have to do some pua stuff again and start treating her like any other girl

i also have to reverse my sentence about stage 4, stage 4 is really becoming a nightmare for me i dont feel prepared for anything girls throw at me, also my misiogynistic thoughts about women are getting stronger from day to day, women i used to find attractive are not interesting for me at alle, i dont have the need to talk to them because i think to myself "she is just another slut with psychic problems" the only positive thing is i can talk to girls that i used to get nervous now with ease and like to good old friends really weirde....

found this in jimbodys journal:

Stage 4 was a mare to say the least for the first few days I felt so empty and lost inside with it all coming to head yesterday when I felt really antisocial and I really just wanted to hide away from the world and everyone in it. This is defiantly working on something big. I also had a lot of longing and thoughts of my ex coming up. I've realized these longing thoughts have to do not so much with her but my perception of what she means to me and symbolises (Love, Comfort, Support). This is why she becomes such a recurring theme throughout my subliminal use. Dealing with these issues through subs means that I am slowly letting the fantasy and my perception of her go. It still completely amazes me to this day that I had let myself base my whole sense of self on her and not on my own standing.

damn it feel exactly the same, why is this shanon... man i have to use stage 4 till the 3. june what i have from if i loose her during stage 4 -.-

also found this in seans journal this is also very true for her:

The leadership part is very much the key. So much so for me, I didn't think I bore mentioning.

Mostly, I have several major issues with her:

In other news, the ex is giving indications of interest, and becoming too comfortable around me. This is the wrong kind of attention, and she's a little unpredictable, so I'm trying to limit exposure and focusing on my daughter during the interactions. The weird thing is that parts of our relationship were really good, usually the ones where I was leading/directing. The parts where I did not lead were death sentences for the relationship, because it brought out her worst qualities and mine.

She'd get all bitchy, and I'd retreat, stop talking, and then she'd start punching below the belt with brass knuckles.

This is mostly just me getting some stuff out so I'm not tempted by whatever she trots out. Gotta maintain boundaries.

1. Her dad was a horrible human being. She's never going to trust men.
2. I'm going to maintain frame, and "not putting my dick in crazy" (again) is part of that.
3. It's easier to maintain frame when I'm not sleeping with her. I can game the crap out of her, when I'm not worried about losing anything.

wm2 would would be so much more powerful with ephra and oe in it :/

RE: wm2 so far so good - TheRealJustin - 05-16-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:27 PM)WIP68 Wrote: I think that this video will clear things up for many of the men on this forum...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc3LUCu8-IU

Totally ripped off from How I Met Your Mother https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN_sSXKbzHk

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shawn - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 12:15 AM)AfzalG Wrote: 1. Her dad was a horrible human being. She's never going to trust men.

Maybe you should give her EPRHA

(05-16-2015, 02:29 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(05-16-2015, 12:15 AM)AfzalG Wrote: 1. Her dad was a horrible human being. She's never going to trust men.

Maybe you should give her EPRHA

i thought about this but she doesnt seem to believe in subs she calles this bullshit

RE: wm2 so far so good - Inconceivablezen - 05-16-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UCnCkR-pk4

Might be great for you AfzalG, about crazy women, abandonment, her father and relationships.

(05-16-2015, 09:44 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UCnCkR-pk4

Might be great for you AfzalG, about crazy women, abandonment, her father and relationships.

this is real good stuff ...

so as for my ex i really now think she is just trying to manipulate me nothing more... at first telling me that she loves me having sex with me and then few hours later trying to break up with me via whatsapp haha

so i am loosing more and more interested in this girl again now i remember why it didnt work out... Dodgy

i think its just stage 4 that brought up this feelings in me... i didnt think about her until stage 4 .... sadly i have to use it till 3. june

[Image: 23w9j46v.jpg]

for like no reason
her: you again destroyed my good mood
her: thank you for that
her: but this was the last time
me: haha
her: smiley
her: its not fair how you behave
her: now i must let it out on the kids
her: thats wrong

[Image: txw47n9t.jpg]

since she comes from wales read by yourself Smile

RE: wm2 so far so good - stratos - 05-16-2015

Afzal..you're a man, so if she signals to you she's horny you do whatever you want to do. if you want to work out, you work out.

her: Afzal I hate you you stud you are crazy I am horny blah blah blah blah
Afzal: cool I know
her: but you suck you hae problems you areterrible
Afzal: well ok if you behave a little bit I might know a way to get you to quiet down
her: hm
Afzal: I am busy today but bring over a bottle of wine and a movie at 8p bye

RE: wm2 so far so good - Womanizer - 05-16-2015

Good to see you stuck around man. If I didn't know any better she has self esteem problems ?

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-17-2015

i dont know wm makes me realize that 90% of girls are a waste of time and energy, when i think about all the other things i could have done instead of investing my time in low self esteme whores like these.... i also have realized that only because you fuck a girl and make her invest in you in emotional it doesn´t mean anything who guarantees me that i am still not an orbiter for them? okay a cool orbiter whon can fuck the shit out of them but still not more than this ...?

by the way when will the new ephra come out?

edit: i also realized that my biggest problem with women is my ego, if you have a strong ego you are weak to manipulation, now wm is really handeling it i am positive how this will change my interactions in the future...

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 05-17-2015

(05-17-2015, 05:04 AM)AfzalG Wrote: edit: i also realized that my biggest problem with women is my ego, if you have a strong ego you are weak to manipulation, now wm is really handeling it i am positive how this will change my interactions in the future...

For solving the problem of the ego, read "The Power of Now".

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-17-2015

Quote:by the way when will the new ephra come out?

Shannon's been working on it, so pretty soon.

RE: wm2 so far so good - 007 - 05-18-2015

(05-11-2015, 02:44 PM)AfzalG Wrote: yeah i locked it too... i oriented myself to this post
[Image: j8c33kwl.png]

yeah i think so through, i will go this way no matter what... many guys reported that with wm they lost interest in women and wanted to improve themself and gain power and/or money i think its sign for becoming a real alpha, i didnt feel this way after sm...

some guys reported that the alpha is the man who gets all women i would disagree with this this is basically comparing the alpha human with the animal kind of alphas i think humans are different...my thoughts on this good night....

ps: my ex told a good friend of her a 150kg bodybuilder "there is only one guy i respect so much that i fear him, thats afzal ..." he kinda felt insulted by this since he is an orbiter lol Smile

Why do the decibels get higher the lower the volume?

RE: wm2 so far so good - brightike - 05-18-2015

Those are negative values my friend Wink

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-20-2015

what really annoys me that wm attracts so much women to me that just want to proactively friendship me...

i never had this happen before but during stage one a girl managed to totally use me,... and by this i dont mean sexually which would be ok...

had a conversation today with one girl

her: hej how are you
me: good
her: yeah me too i am going on holidays with my boyfriend
me: you have a boyfriend? if i knew this i would never take your number
her: why ? we are not sleeping with each other you are nice it feels good to talk to you
me: yeah i might be nice but i dont have female friends, i dont need this
her: of course you have i saw you talking with a lot of girls
me: yes but this are friends with benefits
her: you have a girlfriend so that already tells everything about you
me: sry i think this was a misunderstanding, i dont have time to waste, i have enough work to do and my hobbies, if i want to talk to someone nice i talk to my parents, i am sure you have enough men that are "nice" you can talk to
her: you are totally overracting it just feels good to talk with you, i cant offer you anything else you have a girlfriend what kind of a man are you
me: i really dont care what you think about me, exactly because i have a girlfriend i dont talk to other girls for no reason
her: this is sick
me: but this are my prinicples and i dont go over them for anybody, i wish you good luck with your boyfriend
her: so you never talk to poeple if you dont expect somethin in reward
me: listen i dont excpect anything from you i just dont talk to girls who are not attracted to me
her: if you think so
me: yeah good luck with your boyfriend and good bye