Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-10-2015

I'm sitting her laughing at my next thought of us giving you ideas of funny things to do with your experiment hahaha..

-"tell her you love her atleast 20 times a day"
-"are you okay baby" all the time.. even when she's on the toilet.. "I thought I better check again.. are you okay in there".
-cry if she says anything remotely mean.

hahaha

RE: wm2 so far so good - Dubls - 05-10-2015

+1 for foam rolling pre workout

RE: wm2 so far so good - RTBoss - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 03:17 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 12:33 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 11:12 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Later I did AYPNSL but couldn't handle the "result"

AYPNSL

Simply, I couldn't act on her sexual interest, that's why I started OGSF and then the major programs. Because I realized that it doesn't go anywhere this way and it was probably frustrating for both of us.

Clearly, the girl you attracted wasn't...perfect...for you.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shawn - 05-11-2015

(05-10-2015, 08:07 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Clearly, the girl you attracted wasn't...perfect...for you.

I think she was as perfect as she could be. Lol, she probably would have needed some magic powers to clear instantly all my blocks and bad mindsets regarding women and sex to take the things further.

(05-10-2015, 04:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I'm sitting her laughing at my next thought of us giving you ideas of funny things to do with your experiment hahaha..

-"tell her you love her atleast 20 times a day"
-"are you okay baby" all the time.. even when she's on the toilet.. "I thought I better check again.. are you okay in there".
-cry if she says anything remotely mean.

hahaha

Why not cuddling the pillow she slept on and texting her about it Big Grin

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-11-2015

lol i noticed i did some mistakes while using the subs for example today i calibrated the volume for the first time right at -25 db at peak

[Image: 2mdafb3h.png]

and the thing was i was using it on my phone speaker too and wondered why it depresses me

man its sad that after 2 years of using subs i am still doing things wrong, i think everyone of us is doing something wrong thats the reason we dont get the results we want....

And how did you calibrate it before?

just by feeling lol ^^

(05-11-2015, 12:08 PM)AfzalG Wrote: just by feeling lol ^^

Ah, ok Smile

RE: wm2 so far so good - CatMan - 05-11-2015

(05-11-2015, 11:31 AM)AfzalG Wrote: lol i noticed i did some mistakes while using the subs for example today i calibrated the volume for the first time right at -25 db at peak

[Image: 2mdafb3h.png]

and the thing was i was using it on my phone speaker too and wondered why it depresses me

man its sad that after 2 years of using subs i am still doing things wrong, i think everyone of us is doing something wrong thats the reason we dont get the results we want....

To prevent this exact thing, depending on the source, I have the volume locked as you can do that on iPods, or on desktop an EXACT percentage in the program to keep it the same, or at night, I retest the volume before going to sleep using Frequensee. You have to keep such a close eye on volume, especially with ultrasonic. It can be too quiet and have low results, or, too high and cause issues like hearing problems, or in MY case, depression about continuing further and nausea. The nausea was strong and lasted the entire day, even with Pepto Bismol. And I NEVER get nausea, haven't had it since I was a child. It was potent and made me question continuing, or at least chopping my hours down. I discovered the volume was WAY too high when testing it, it must have been accidentally hit as I'm usually vigilant with volume. I completely revised my listening procedure, and since have never had an issue.

Don't let it go higher than -32db at the source. If you ever doubt how loud that is, set it at that level, then play a normal song and tell me if you can clearly hear it at that volume lol. Trust me, it'll be abundantly loud. -32db, and you'll be fine. Don't stop pal, push on, Shannon advises to NEVER stop six stages, you'll leave yourself in bad shape. You're doing awesome, Miss Bikini Germany...and you want to quit? You're way better off than you think, trust me. Push onward, you'll make it bro!

RE: wm2 so far so good - ffaux - 05-11-2015

Interesting, I've got mine calibrated at -60db. I can hear ultrasonic tracks so anything louder than that and I go crazy.

yeah i locked it too... i oriented myself to this post
[Image: j8c33kwl.png]

yeah i think so through, i will go this way no matter what... many guys reported that with wm they lost interest in women and wanted to improve themself and gain power and/or money i think its sign for becoming a real alpha, i didnt feel this way after sm...

some guys reported that the alpha is the man who gets all women i would disagree with this this is basically comparing the alpha human with the animal kind of alphas i think humans are different...my thoughts on this good night....

ps: my ex told a good friend of her a 150kg bodybuilder "there is only one guy i respect so much that i fear him, thats afzal ..." he kinda felt insulted by this since he is an orbiter lol Smile

RE: wm2 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-11-2015

Quote:Hahahahahaha ! I can't I just can't ! I am crying !

And here are my additions to these lists : (Don't worry, you still have the copyrights Benjamin :
-'Baby, I want you to meet my mother . My mother is so nice and lovable . My mother made me cookies yesterday.She does everything for me , everything baby.I love my mother just as I love you, baby. ' (I recommend talking about your mother for 8 hours , like with the subs )

-tell her friends something weird about her . Like ' she has 3 nipples ' or 'her kitty is hairy as fu*k down there '

-this last one is for advanced users only(100% honestly, I have done it ,but I haven't told to the people I did .Yeah you got me right,I have done it several times ). Call her . Tell her 'I left a present for you on the door,baby ' in a very seductive voice.Before calling , shitt in front of her door . DON'T JUDGE ME hahaha. I've even done it with a group of friends . I've always wanted to seethe victim's reactions when they see 2,3 sh*ts in front of their doors, + a lot of pisss .I imagine it something like ' WHO THE F*CK SHITTED MY DOOR ARRHHHRHRHR ' .

Come on guys, come up with more ! Let's have a laugh ! Let's expand this

Quote:Why not cuddling the pillow she slept on and texting her about it

Hahahaha this is classic..

I am laughing so much at "talk about your mother for 8 hours just like listening to subs" hahahaha.

good luck Afzal with these ideas!

Big Grin

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-14-2015

so stage four depresses me from time to time... its like i get so much attention from women when i walk in the room all the hotties turn their heads to me, look at me, talk with each other about me or giggle they give me the looks of just ask me something.... but i feel so negative without any motivation...

my friend is telling me that i behave sometimes like a asshole, but i dont notice this... some girls are telling me that i am a psycho, my ex said to me that i seem to have a lot of psychich problems lol..

some of my exes are cockblocking me and destroying my game by telling girls i met that i still sleep with them lol wtf?

i cant say that only bad things are happening girls i was in friendzone are starting to ask me out for a date or to get drunk and sleep at their home on the couch lol Wink

what really lacks in wm is the positivity and motivation... its like sometimes i dont feel like i am important to any women and they feel the same i dont understand is ... so i realized there are two ways only to succed with wm

1. be passiv, dont use pick up ignore all the pua stuff let the girls come to you, the only thing you need to do is being in a good vibration enjoy your life go out and train, be self disciplined enjoy your familiy life dont focus too much on women (unfortunatly this method is hard for me)

2. use something that brings you in a good mood like meditating and clears stuff, self hypnosis or use drugs or i get drunk you will wonder how wm starts to show his effects then lol ^^
or use the method i mentioned and some pmed me that goes against shanons instruction be aware of the side effects !!!

the bad news is my ex broke up again with me...

here some screens to understand the problem and dynamics better...

3 days ago:

[Image: zt964f9b.jpg]

posting a funny picture
her: darling?
me: yes?
her: I love you
me: well that escalated pretty fast Big Grin
her: -.-
me: just kidding love you too my sweet woman

yesterday:
[Image: vtfi5sh9.jpg]
her: i think you really have bad psychic problems
me: thanky but they cant be as bad as yours Smile
her: this wasnt meant to insult you but thanks
me: but it did
herConfusedorry
me: if you really think like this about me than i feel sorry for you
her: what are you talking about
me: forget it

at the evening:

[Image: l9zhtoru.jpg]

me: tell me when i can call you than i will hang up with this guy (the truth is i was talking with another russian chick lol )
her: yeah the kid wants to play uno (she is a au pair girl/baby sitter ...)
me: okay at first 10 mins, than 30mins now 2 hours are you kiddinge me?
her: can i pee short
me: yes then go pee
her: if you are like this then we dont need to talk right now, calm down first

me ignoriering her messages, freezing her

[Image: hz55tobn.jpg]

her: honey (angry smiley)
her: okay, then i will go out right now
her: ciao ciao
me: have fun
her: (read by yourself lol)
her: whats wrong with you that you behave like a jackass