Subliminal Talk
AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 (/Thread-AM5-MLS-Journal-after-finishing-LTU-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - lokko - 05-29-2014

oh and one more thing, my sex drive as been off the roof. Been masterbating lots and urging to have sex. Is this common in stage one am5?

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - adam225 - 05-29-2014

(05-29-2014, 10:45 AM)lokko Wrote: oh and one more thing, my sex drive as been off the roof. Been masterbating lots and urging to have sex. Is this common in stage one am5?

LMAO, I feel exactly the same dude. I'm doing AM6 and am on day 4.

Why are you doing AM5 and not AM6 BTW ?

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - lokko - 05-29-2014

@adam225

Got AM5 before AM6 and would still go with AM5, the results people have with am5 seem to be more pronounced, whereas with AM6 it's harder for them to notice it. I'm not sure if it's as effective, maybe they're having information overload, which makes sense to me cause there's way more information in AM6 then AM5. Some people can handle, some people can't, that determines the effectiveness. I'm better safe then sorry knowing AM5 has more people reporting results in the first few stages, rather then AM6 where people are still looking for major changes even in stage 4..mind you some people have results with AM6 so far, but like I said, I feel like I'm better safe then sorry going with AM5 since more people reported results vs AM6.

day 10: Went to the FWB's house, watched a movie, then got her to give me head..I had the sleepphones in my head, told her it helps me sleep better at night when I listen to it during the day for a bit. I lasted without cumming while she was giving me head. I guess I should have the sleephones on while having sex more, helps me last longer lol. I soon as I entered her pussy, I felt the urge of cumming..so I slowed down..kept a pace, pulled out a few times, didn't go deep..and kept this for 5 minutes...then I rammed her a bit and felt the no point of no return and came. Oh well. She says I'm bossy cause I get her to make me food, get me water, etc. The only thing about FWB's is..no affection..I might want to start looking for a girlfriend..but hope I don't get needy in the process.

Edit: Oh and I saw a old friend from back in highschool working at one of the banks I use, and I felt real nervous that I just left the line and went to another bank..when I started asking myself why I did that, I realized it's because I don't have a great job yet, and my she'll know how much I have in the bank and felt real insecure..woops..this insecurity is popping up more then ever.

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - adam225 - 05-30-2014

From what I've been reading I've seen it as the other way around - AM6 over AM5 . I seem to be getting on fine with it. I had a panick attack on the first night lol, but ever since that I feel like I'm progressing smoothly. There is definitely a change going on, but it seem incredibility smooth (unlike Hypnosis/other subliminals I've tried). I like it so far, I have a good feeling about AM6.

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - lokko - 05-31-2014

@adam225

That sounds good hopefully it gets better and better.

day 11: (late update) Slept over at fwb and I'm practicing lasting longer with her by going in and out slow, and then pulling out when I feel the urge to cum and make her give me a blowjob, i never talk to her about me having this problem but I'm sure she knows, I just make it fun saying "you're pussy makes me wanna cum fast, it wont even give me a chance to fuck you" and she enjoys it. I realized one thing about myself that I never really brought up to surface to notice but I always think people are judging me and saying shit about me..never really had the awareness of it till today..I'm glad I can consciously battle this.

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - lokko - 06-01-2014

day 12. I went to a spanish bar when my uncle, yeah he's single and young looking but anyway when we got there hardly anyone there then it filled up, lots of dancing and so I noticed this chick kept dancing but not really in the dancefloor. I go up to them, I tell her girlfriends "do you mind if I take your friend to the dancefloor" they didn't mind as they giggled and I looked at the chick and said lets go, she was hesistant at first but then I was like "come, your friends let me" so she came, we danced, exchanged names, etc while dancing, When we stopped dancing I asked for her number she said I'll give it to you at the end of the night. I really didn't understand why, but she didn't give a reason so I didn't chase after her. I then stood outside the dancefloor and got really into my head, thinking deep thoughts and not being present. I was trying to analyze everything. I'm usually an analyzer but this was different, I was trying to pick up on girls reactions when guys were approaching and I saw so much beta/needyness in them. I told myself to stop caring about how others are, but then tall, good looking guys who can pick up girls with there looks were around. I thought to myself I was I was taller, etc..I'm 5"10 which is decent height but I really want to be around 6"1. I'm pretty good looking myself, not a 10 but I'd say 7ish. If I was fit i'd say 8ish. not sure why I'm telling you guys this but its to get a picture of my self esteem about myself.

I'm insecure about my height, penis size, sexual performance and my ego kicks in once in awhile but thanks to LTU it died down lots, balanced it a bit more still not perfect tho. Anyways, I spot another chick I'm interested in, happens to be we're leaving at the same time so I go up to her and ask wheres shes from etc, a little bit of chatting then I ask "do you mind if I get your number" she then came up with the "I have a bf line" which she shit tested me for. I was like oh well maybe ill get your fb, shes like haha you don't know my last name and i said we'll see if I find you and I left. I wish I was more direct and aggressive with her, by taking out my phone, giving it to her and then tell her to put her number in, I believe that would've worked much better. oh well.

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - lokko - 06-02-2014

day 13: nothing to report except having dreams of the past and dreams about some girls I would date in my dream..

anyway.

I noticed in one of the am5 journals shannon made a post and said, don't focus on trying to attract girls by going through courses etc, work on self improvement instead so that they come to you instead. Which makes me think why in the am5 instructions he recommends us 2 books about reading to get girls. Shannon please clarify this one. I want to read books/courses on pick up but you say work on self improvement instead?

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - JackOfHearts - 06-02-2014

Because those books focus on you, not the girls. I'm still reading it by the way "how to become an alpha male" by the title you can see it focus on you.

@Maniac360

It still focuses on attracting and seducing girls as much as "working on yourself" though.

Edit: I forgot to mention one of my dreams had to do with memorizing something, and in my dream I had a photographic memory of words that were told to me earlier through the dream. That was awesome cause it was like accessing my photographic memory. (MLS) is starting to show signs with Dreams now Smile

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - MJ1 - 06-02-2014

Quote:I told myself to stop caring about how others are, but then tall, good looking guys who can pick up girls with there looks were around. I thought to myself I was I was taller, etc..I'm 5"10 which is decent height but I really want to be around 6"1. I'm pretty good looking myself, not a 10 but I'd say 7ish. If I was fit i'd say 8ish. not sure why I'm telling you guys this but its to get a picture of my self esteem about myself.

I suffer from this problem too.i'm 183 but when i see other people who are taller than me i get into my head.i wonder how Tom Cruise deal with that.but at the same time i feel more powerful that guys in my height range.hopefully AM is removing this sick thought for ever.looking forward to know if you solved this issue.

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - jonathan4all - 06-02-2014

(06-02-2014, 03:17 PM)MJ1 Wrote:
Quote:I told myself to stop caring about how others are, but then tall, good looking guys who can pick up girls with there looks were around. I thought to myself I was I was taller, etc..I'm 5"10 which is decent height but I really want to be around 6"1. I'm pretty good looking myself, not a 10 but I'd say 7ish. If I was fit i'd say 8ish. not sure why I'm telling you guys this but its to get a picture of my self esteem about myself.

I suffer from this problem too.i'm 183 but when i see other people who are taller than me i get into my head.i wonder how Tom Cruise deal with that.but at the same time i feel more powerful that guys in my height range.hopefully AM is removing this sick thought for ever.looking forward to know if you solved this issue.

I had that problem too before .. but after running LTU for 6 months .. I think my self validation becomes better and i really don't bother nowadays at all regarding heights.

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - Shannon - 06-02-2014

(06-02-2014, 01:31 PM)lokko Wrote: @Maniac360

It still focuses on attracting and seducing girls as much as "working on yourself" though.

Edit: I forgot to mention one of my dreams had to do with memorizing something, and in my dream I had a photographic memory of words that were told to me earlier through the dream. That was awesome cause it was like accessing my photographic memory. (MLS) is starting to show signs with Dreams now Smile

The point of having you read those books is to help define for your subconscious what an alpha male is. Not to get you to go after females.

Thanks for your inputs guys.

day 14: Met up with this chick I talked to on a dating site, she was a 9 when I met her in person. We went to a restaurant, started talking and normally I'd prove myself to her, show my worth, but honestly instead my body language was so alpha, I had both my arms on the booth over my shoulder and to the back and got her to work for me. Prove her worth to me. She tried shit testing me so much but it backfired cause non worked on me. We talked in such deep ways, we connected well but something was off about her, she was into mj, and etc while I told her I quit. she tried subliminally influencing me saying "oh ya, you'll quit, then go back, quit, then go back" I told her no, and she was shocked. I value myself much more that I'm not afraid to dismiss or call out on her tricks. There was alot we talked about, however I'm not into her, this is surprising. Normally I'd try to bang her or show off to people that she was my girl but I honestly felt like I deserve better. We were then leaving and she said text me and instead I told her "no you text me" and she said okay and that was that. lots of things I learnt tonight. Loving this.

RE: AM5 + MLS Journal after finishing LTU 3.1 - lokko - 06-03-2014

day 15: Didn't go out much today but I began going through Mark mansons masculine now course (highly recommend it so far) and one advice I took to heart was. Do not prove your worth to anyone or yourself. Mind changing words because when you actually take the advice into action instead of just information it can help you so much.