Subliminal Talk
Artemis does AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Artemis does AM6 (/Thread-Artemis-does-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Artemis does AM6 - koshas - 09-19-2014

(09-18-2014, 07:07 PM)Artemis Wrote: Right now I think my only regret is not having done AM5 instead of AM6. With PSTEC and the smaller list of goals that AM5 had I feel like I could have blasted through any and all anxiety and come out ahead much better than with AM6.

I do not understand what you mean by this.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Artemis - 09-20-2014

(09-19-2014, 10:30 AM)koshas Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 07:07 PM)Artemis Wrote: Right now I think my only regret is not having done AM5 instead of AM6. With PSTEC and the smaller list of goals that AM5 had I feel like I could have blasted through any and all anxiety and come out ahead much better than with AM6.

Am6 has a naturalizer that's makes changes slowly so they don't cause resistance in the user. Am5 does not. Because of that am6 seems slower and there are moments where it feels like it's not working. If I has done am5 I believe I would have gotten faster results but I would have encountered a lot of subconscious resistance, but I could have just cleared it out with PSTEC.

Also am5 has only so many goals for the user, while am6 has so many more, which makes it seem like it could lack focus.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Benjamin - 09-20-2014

I'm not sure the naturalizer works slower from peoples journals, I see people getting good results early.. it may just be that it's more natural so it's not as obvious to the person.

I've seen several times people saying AM6 is doing nothing but it's obvious to me as an outsider reading their journal over a period of time that they are making great changes.

-Ben

RE: Artemis does AM6 - MJ1 - 09-21-2014

(09-17-2014, 09:02 AM)stratos Wrote: What do you guys mean by TGR?

Think & Grow Rich , i guess.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Artemis - 09-21-2014

(09-20-2014, 07:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I'm not sure the naturalizer works slower from peoples journals, I see people getting good results early.. it may just be that it's more natural so it's not as obvious to the person.

I've seen several times people saying AM6 is doing nothing but it's obvious to me as an outsider reading their journal over a period of time that they are making great changes.

-Ben

Have you noticed any changes in me Ben? And if so can you name them specifically? I'm very curious to see how I've changed.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - jonathan4all - 09-21-2014

(09-20-2014, 01:49 AM)Artemis Wrote:

Am6 has a naturalizer that's makes changes slowly so they don't cause resistance in the user. Am5 does not. Because of that am6 seems slower and there are moments where it feels like it's not working. If I has done am5 I believe I would have gotten faster results but I would have encountered a lot of subconscious resistance, but I could have just cleared it out with PSTEC.

Also am5 has only so many goals for the user, while am6 has so many more, which makes it seem like it could lack focus.

But AM6 has EPRH which is also helping you to release your overall negative and self-limiting belief. Tapping and any other releasing techniques are good but it is not that it wont work without it. I suggest you to re run AM6 instead of AM5 which will bring a long term equilibrium in your cognitive thought process for sure. Good luck

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Artemis - 09-21-2014

(09-21-2014, 11:30 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(09-20-2014, 01:49 AM)Artemis Wrote:

But AM6 has EPRH which is also helping you to release your overall negative and self-limiting belief. Tapping and any other releasing techniques are good but it is not that it wont work without it. I suggest you to re run AM6 instead of AM5 which will bring a long term equilibrium in your cognitive thought process for sure. Good luck

In the 4 months I've used AM6 the only fears,shame,guilt I've overcome have been through conscious tools. I suppose I may not even be aware of some shifts, but this is the way it seems to me. I have 8 months to decide to use either am6 or am5 so I'll keep that in mind.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Shannon - 09-21-2014

One thing you guys are not realizing is that the Optimus Engine works by saying to your subconscious mind, "Hey, analyze this problem and then figure out the solution, and do that." So it's quite reasonable to conclude that there is a direct correlation between the rather sudden use of EFT/FEFT and PSTEC here, and the release of the Optimus Engine. In other words, the subliminal is likely getting you to reach out and find external tools that will accomplish the job in a faster way than it otherwise could. Since OE exists in AM6 and not 5, you made the right choice in running AM6.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Natious - 09-22-2014

It's easy not to see AM6 working because of the naturalizer but if you compare the beginning of it to the current day then I'm sure they are quite different. It's too easy to doubt if AM6 works or not and by doing it you actually make it less effective since you're blocking it with your conscious mind.
Every once in a while I've had some little proof that AM6 is indeed working. I don't try and think too much if it is or not, but yesterday I walked in front of the mirror and I was like "hoooooooly shit, how could women not want this?!!!?" and I guess they do Tongue
I'm sure you have those days too that you go "AM6 really is working" but if you go and keep searching for proof and don't have something big and new happening you can easily think it doesn't work.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Artemis - 09-28-2014

(09-21-2014, 09:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: One thing you guys are not realizing is that the Optimus Engine works by saying to your subconscious mind, "Hey, analyze this problem and then figure out the solution, and do that." So it's quite reasonable to conclude that there is a direct correlation between the rather sudden use of EFT/FEFT and PSTEC here, and the release of the Optimus Engine. In other words, the subliminal is likely getting you to reach out and find external tools that will accomplish the job in a faster way than it otherwise could. Since OE exists in AM6 and not 5, you made the right choice in running AM6.

I did not fully understand this Shannon. As always thanks for the insight, I'll definitely run AM6 again now.

(09-22-2014, 12:12 AM)Natious Wrote: It's easy not to see AM6 working because of the naturalizer but if you compare the beginning of it to the current day then I'm sure they are quite different. It's too easy to doubt if AM6 works or not and by doing it you actually make it less effective since you're blocking it with your conscious mind.
Every once in a while I've had some little proof that AM6 is indeed working. I don't try and think too much if it is or not, but yesterday I walked in front of the mirror and I was like "hoooooooly shit, how could women not want this?!!!?" and I guess they do Tongue
I'm sure you have those days too that you go "AM6 really is working" but if you go and keep searching for proof and don't have something big and new happening you can easily think it doesn't work.

Yeah I think this may be a problem for me and is something I will stop doing.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Ricardo - 09-28-2014

The naturaliser does what it's supposed to do. My journal shows a lot of changes within me that are to do with AM6. For example before doing it I would always put myself down saying things like "of course no one fancies you, look at the state of you" and I would often refer to my self as "Dead man" when talking to myself. As for my reflection in the mirror I just used to almost want to slash my wrists when I saw it. Now I love the reflection and I don't have any of that self put-down shit that plagued my mind, quite the opposite! It was a realisation that I just don't say or feel those things anymore like my mind was distracted or moved out the way while the new programming was 'installed' then my mind put back. I never used AM5 and from reading about the differences, I would still have gone for version 6.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Artemis - 10-17-2014

Long time no update. A few cool things have happened since last update:

I have started consciously changing my body language and the way I walk. This is big. More and more I've come to discover that the link between body language and emotional/psychological state is very real. I'm not doing the run of the mill "Keep your head up, shoulders back" type crap with body language, I've begun doing some actual exercises that train my body to have more alpha body language (no stress in your movements or your muscles as you walk and movement along all 3 planes: front, back - side, side - rotation)

Its got my hips rotating as I walk and my posture is definitely a lot better, and this is something I know women and other people have been picking up on. Your body language is really how you present yourself to the world, and the more I've been presenting a solid, tension free body, the more solid I become and the less tension I really carry.

With the release of my bodily tension I've also noticed some old memories coming up, things that I hadn't thought of in a very long time, and some new things to tap on. Every time I fix a certain area of my body with exercises I find that a corresponding emotion will come up. When I started having less tension in my pelvis a lot of guilt came up, for example.

I've stopped using PSTEC click tracks for the time being because I went through a whole 5 weeks where I used the tracks at least 3 times a day and I've wanted to take a break. I realized that my method of using PSTEC (Just tapping on whatever emotion comes up) wasn't really doing much, and that I need to be more focused with what I tap on and systematically deal with it.

For the time being I'm planning on only using PSTEC Negative and PSTEC Positive for now.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Artemis - 10-19-2014

I just realized today that the earphones that I had been using to listen to AM6 were damaged. So that is several, several hours down the drain for me. I've been using these same earphones throughout so it's quite possible that they may have been messing up my entire experience with AM6. Sucks, although I'm sure I've gotten a large amount of hours using AM6 its unfortunate to know that my equipment messed up a lot of weeks for me. This may have been why I was reporting that there were few or no effects, and I'm not sure if I want to rerun AM6 for another 6 months as well Dodgy

I will be purchasing some new speakers to play the ultrasonic as well sometime this week, and then commit to trying to give myself as many hours as possible with AM6 to make up for the lost time and maybe run the refresher for an additional month after this run through.

RE: Artemis does AM6 - Artemis - 11-13-2014

I started stage 6 today and I'm doing further work on the body/mind connection that is proving to be very fruitful. I doubt I'll be posting on these forums very often anymore, but I will write a review for AM6 and how its changed my life so far.

Thank you very much for your hardwork Shannon, Alpha Male 6 has truly transformed my life and I know from here on out whatever comes my way I'll be able to handle it. That feeling is truly priceless.

I will most likely be giving AM6 a second or even third run through before BASE.