Subliminal Talk
Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Morphine BWE experience! A must!! (/Thread-Morphine-BWE-experience-A-must)

Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - Jackie - 09-25-2010

Hey all,

I just wanted to share my first experience using the Digital Morphine Program.

I used it only one night, and it quickly had an effect. So, I followed the instructions, got the head phones out, and laid down. There is a tone that you hear with static noise in the background, but I actually found it kinda pleasant sounding after I got used to it. It took about 10 minutes to start feeling the effects, and they were AMAZING! I was tired anyway, but this program made me so incredibly relaxed, that it was hard to even think about moving! I couldn't totally fall asleep though because my mind still felt very active, so I'm not totally sure it's ok to use a sleep aid...Shannon will have to chime in on that one.

I will try it again when I'm not already tired to see what the effects are then. But for anyone looking to de-stress for awhile and don't want to totally fall asleep, it was great.

I plan to use the deep and restful sleep BWE program soon to, so I will post on that as well.

RE: Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - Ryan - 09-25-2010

I saw this and totally wanted to try it out. I wonder if this would increase the effectiveness of the subliminals if you use the two together. Do the instructions mention anything about that, or any long-term effects this program would cause?

RE: Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - Jackie - 09-25-2010

(09-25-2010, 05:12 PM)Ryan Wrote: I saw this and totally wanted to try it out. I wonder if this would increase the effectiveness of the subliminals if you use the two together. Do the instructions mention anything about that, or any long-term effects this program would cause?

From what Shannon has told me, they don't affect the subs, nor are they affected by the subs. So, you should be able to use them together. The instructions actually say that the results are supposed to get better the more you use it, and you have to use head phones. For me, the effects lasted for several hours, so I wouldn't plan on using it right before you plan to go out or anything. I didn't get the feeling that there were any harmful long term effects, but it's worth asking about.

RE: Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - Shannon - 09-25-2010

To clarify...

The morphine program is a polyphasic brainwave entrainment program which is intended to generate an experience similar to that of using a high dose of morphine. It is not intended to be used as a sleep aid, as it will "wake you up" at the end, and it is not intended to be used to enhance the subliminals you may be using (which can be enhanced by the use of specific monophasic brainwave entrainment programs we offer).

This program generates a mind somewhat to fully awake state while the body effectively gets shut down and placed into a profound state of physical relaxation, which, as Jackie mentions, stays with you for some time after returning to normal consciousness, and may be experienced as a sort of lethargy or slowness of movement in some cases.

It is intended for occasional use only, and not on a regular or frequent schedule. If you find the effects to be pleasant, it can be useful for deep relaxation and muscle stress relief. It may also simply be a pleasant or interesting experience to discover. Some people may find the experience more pleasant than others, as would be the case with the actual use of morphine. However, this program cannot addict you. Some people do experience hallucinations while using it, just as they would with a high dose of morphine.

RE: Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - About - 01-10-2011

What are the repercussions (if any) for using it continuously?

To be more specific, I mean in the following scenarios:
Listening on repeat more than once; it says it's one hour. What would happen if I listened to it 3 times in a row/for 3 hours?
Listening to it on everyday multiple times per sitting (such as the situation above)?
Listening to it on a day to day basis? Every other day?

Basically, what I really want to know is what is regarded as safe usage of this program. And what frequency of usage can we use to stay within this "safe zone" if there is one? The description says that "and it's safe, natural and re-usable! 60 minutes, mp3."

I might be interested in using this to meditate. I probably won't be using it as frequently as those examples because those were just extremes, but there are times where I just sit/lay down 4 days out of the week to meditate, and others when it's down to once a week or not even. It really varies.

Edit: Actually I'm interested in trying a lucid dreaming/meditation sort of deal. How does this track relate to this type of... intent?

Also, after reading your thread "http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Proper-use-of-brainwave-entrainment-programs" it seems that it would be beneficial to purchase the Core States of Awareness Exploration Kit and just use the beta wave to set my brain back to where it should be after each usage. Is this necessary to balance use of the morphine BWE with 2 "sessions" of the beta track?

Edit 2: I just noticed the 10 meditation set. I still would like to know the answers to my questions if anyone has a chance to tackle them. Do you still need to balance out a meditation recording with a beta "session"?

RE: Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - Shannon - 01-14-2011

If you use it on loop, you will end up with a situation where too many loops (probably 3 or more) back to back will have the effect of either being ignored as your brain has had enough of the induced frequencies, or you'll mess with your sleep cycles to some degree. Using it too much may also train your brain to stay in the state more than it should. Use at frequencies of more than once per day is not recommended. Ideally, use once or twice a week is best.

For meditation, the meditation set is much more appropriate.

Lucid dreaming I have not been able to figure out to my satisfaction yet.

It is not necessary to use Beta to "reset" after Morphine, as long as you don't use it more than twice a week, and I strongly suggest against using it more than 4 times a week.

Beta is necessary if the usage is higher than that - every day, etc. but the meditation set does not include beta.

RE: Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - DrDestiny - 05-27-2011

Since it brings about a body asleep /mind awake state , maybe it may help in inducing astral projection as that is the state required.

RE: Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - DrDestiny - 05-27-2011

Where is the beta program located?

RE: Morphine BWE experience! A must!! - Shannon - 05-28-2011

Beta is part of the Core States of Awareness set.