Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-01-2014

There are times when I wonder if the subs are having the full effect on me. Yes, I do notice some pretty profound shifts in my manner of thinking, but doubts creep in from time to time. I'll continue regardless of what comes up, so I suppose it is irrelevant. Still, there are times when I wonder if I'm going to need to repeat the AM6 cycle before moving on to the next sub series.

Did anyone else experience this kind of doubting while going through the AM process?

Thanks,

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Spiritman - 08-01-2014

(08-01-2014, 03:59 PM)Nationwide Wrote: There are times when I wonder if the subs are having the full effect on me. Yes, I do notice some pretty profound shifts in my manner of thinking, but doubts creep in from time to time. I'll continue regardless of what comes up, so I suppose it is irrelevant. Still, there are times when I wonder if I'm going to need to repeat the AM6 cycle before moving on to the next sub series.

Did anyone else experience this kind of doubting while going through the AM process?

Thanks,

Nationwide

Yes I have felt that with the other previous AM programs. Now in regards to AM6, I have seen more outward results in small ways, which I didn't see in the other AM programs. I think these small outwards results are do to OGSF which is in each stage of AM6. The doubts you have are a sign that the subliminal is working.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 08-01-2014

(08-01-2014, 03:59 PM)Nationwide Wrote: There are times when I wonder if the subs are having the full effect on me. Yes, I do notice some pretty profound shifts in my manner of thinking, but doubts creep in from time to time. I'll continue regardless of what comes up, so I suppose it is irrelevant. Still, there are times when I wonder if I'm going to need to repeat the AM6 cycle before moving on to the next sub series.

Thanks,

Nationwide

Yes, constantly. Moving on to SM was the best decision I made regarding subs. I'd still be stuck in the "AM Rut" otherwise. I think it's because we can never fully BE "men" unless we can relate (sexually) to women.

Finish the program, then balance on the women side of things is my suggestion.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 08-01-2014

Yes, constantly. I'm not sure if many of us are having a lot of resistance towards it (why?), or if its just that the effects are internal and thereby harder to notice. AM6 is my first sub, should've run some 'proven' single-stage first, long enough to convince myself that the subs really work well for me first. Well, should've, could've..

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 08-01-2014

(08-01-2014, 04:54 PM)LionKing Wrote: Yes, constantly. I'm not sure if many of us are having a lot of resistance towards it (why?), or if its just that the effects are internal and thereby harder to notice. AM6 is my first sub, should've run some 'proven' single-stage first, long enough to convince myself that the subs really work well for me first. Well, should've, could've..

You've improved with women though, haven't you?

(08-01-2014, 04:43 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Yes, constantly. Moving on to SM was the best decision I made regarding subs. I'd still be stuck in the "AM Rut" otherwise. I think it's because we can never fully BE "men" unless we can relate (sexually) to women.

Finish the program, then balance on the women side of things is my suggestion.

It's encouraging that you've developed such a positive opinion of SM 3 when you seemed pretty skeptical at times prior to starting it, Sarge.

I'll be interested to watch where SM takes you.

Nationwide

Thanks for the input LionKing and spiritman. It's encouraging to know that others have experienced these doubts.

After thinking about it, it would be only natural to have some degree of doubt. It is probably a part of the process.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 08-02-2014

Thanks,

Nationwide

Yeah, all the time lol. Even though I know the ultrasonic track is working wonders for me, I still sometimes doubt that it's even working at all and maybe I should switch to the masked track (I know, it sounds crazy). I just have to tell myself to "shut up" and remind myself of how far I've actually come since starting the program.

The main problem is that the Human mind seeks perfection in everything, but the reality is that "perfection" doesn't exist - there for we always expect more than what we're getting even if what we're getting is so what "amazing". In other words - we're never 100% satisfied with anything. This is why meditation is soooooo important. It supply's us with an "off switch" and allows us to be present and at ease....

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 08-02-2014

(08-01-2014, 05:26 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: You've improved with women though, haven't you?

Well yes, but also almost 6 months have gone by.. and during that I've had time to date more and I was newly exposed to this forum and through that to all kinds of new material, for example on beliefs and releasing.. tried NG for a short time, BlackDragon's dating manual was good, David Deida, lots of tapping and Sedona, MasculineIntent, and I'm a lot more focused on beliefs & feelings as opposed to thoughts than I was before... I even listened to some Alan Watts yesterday now that you mentioned it. I like to soak up new information and test it. But the question is what can I credit AM6 for? Maybe its responsible for 10% of the results... 50%... 90%... no idea, really. I know I've had weird dreams at times. And I know I feel more calm, centered and such now towards the end of the program. I am different, stronger, than I was 5 months ago. I just feel that most of the results are something that "I made happen", as opposed to something that "happened to me".. yes, could be the naturalizer or OE directing me.. it feels like a question of belief as to how much. And its summer now, I always feel more outgoing during summer than winter.

But on SM3 I'll have something that's easier to monitor, like sex drive, performance and external reactions from women, even getting approached by them. And I'm not expecting to be reading so much new material anymore.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 08-02-2014

Yeah, I don't think AM really does anything, to be honest. lol. All it does (for me), is make me miserable most of the time. I'm planning on just doing SM forever now, unless I, personally, notice a huge difference in skipping AM one year. I also think (still) that being in the right state is far more valuable than anything. In that case, I might even go to NSFM and stay there all my life lol. But life is long, so we'll see.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Benjamin - 08-02-2014

It's funny that my saturday night socializing is basically the forum tonight. And that I find this conversation here more stimulating than going to a club like I used to.

I can't speak for AM6 but 2011 did make alot of changes for me at the time, but I just had alot of issues to work on that i'm still working on. My workmates commented on my big changes and I noticed alot of difference.. it just kind of eroded because I need a few more runthroughs and the deeper stuff still needs to be dealt with.

It is kind of frustrating the thought of "do I have to do it 3 times".. but I might have to, and if it gets me there it's worth it. But it's personal choice in the end.

-Ben

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 08-02-2014

True enough. I still might run it "just to be safe", but if I get women handled, it's game over lol, and I won't be looking back.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Benjamin - 08-02-2014

I just had to.. Smile

[Image: 53215181.jpg]

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-02-2014

I will do another run through of AM 6 if it is required. I don't have a problem with that. It would sure be helpful if there were some benchmarks that would allow you to gauge your progress. I have experienced enough to encourage me to continue, however.

Nationwide