Subliminal Talk
Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Minitatan-s-SM-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-06-2014

There should be. I'll look into it.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - AfzalG - 03-07-2014

ok got a new link now its in thank you Wink

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 03-10-2014

Woo, at least I won't have to bug the store when I get that far, to get a copy.

Stage 1 day 28:

Can't wait too move onto stage 2 on Saturday.

Besides repeated events that I've mentioned previously.

Main things I've noticed so far in stage 1.

-I feel great, and in general people are noticing it.
-I'm much more conversational than I've been since ending AM
-There are moments where the world seems to stop, example walking past an attractive woman, eye contact lock, and for a moment time seems to freeze and then there is a surge of energy, normally followed by a "id tap that" comment, extremely powerful feeling, although havent felt much need to pursue.
-Horniness fluctuates like mental, in a conversation with a girl, I can feel myself getting aroused, not used to this, almost feel 16 again, an uncontrollable onset of arousal.
-Sometimes I find myself looking around my class or lecture theatre, and see numerous eyes locked on to me, good and bad, sometimes it can feel like they want to team up and destroy me, other times it's like they would share
-I feel attractive and confident; but lack the desire to approach women, mainly because right now I don't have the time, thankfully I'll have more time in a few months. Around stage 4 I'll be free from all other commitments.
-I can't sit in any of the student hot spots near girls, without overhearing conversations about sex, not used to this, normally the chat is boring, it's like there deliberately trying to get me to hear. Today I sat at the table next to 3 girls, they were discussing Marxism, when my coffee got brought over by the waitress I made eye contact with one of them, smiled and she smiled back, I reach into my bag to get my homework out and the conversation they're having changes to sex, the girl who smiled said repeatedly "I give the best bjs, guys love watching me gag on them". Sudden changes in conversation like this have became quite common.
- My focus on my course has never been so intense, I'm studying more, I'm understanding more, this is something that I was worried the sub might conflict with, I thought it would distract me, so far it hasn't.

And a whole lot of other things too.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - LionKing - 03-10-2014

Sounds great, and only stage 1!

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Benjamin - 03-10-2014

I think they were wanting to gag on you when you finished your coffee man Wink

Good results.

-Ben

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 05:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I think they were wanting to gag on you when you finished your coffee man Wink

Good results.

-Ben

/\ Totally agree. She's trying to impress you. Interestingly, she assumes you are a guy who'd value what she's saying about herself, you must be giving off some crazy vibes.

(03-03-2014, 06:30 PM)Minititan Wrote: You definitely should do this sub next sarge, can't wait to read your full results after am6 Smile

Totally plan to. AM 6 is kicking off for me, can't imagine the changes SM would bring me.

I appreciate the journal you have btw, it's great to see the changes in the behavior of those around you.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - AfzalG - 03-11-2014

you will see minititan the effects of sm are very different in every stage the motivation for work and studying will fade away by the end of stage 4 then only women will be interssting-....

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 03-11-2014

That's cool afzalg aslong as I can keep myself motivated during stages 2 and 3, then I'll have the whole summer to worry about chasing women.

Thanks everyone for the motivational comments, this is one journey I've wanted to do since sm2 was released but never had the chance to devote 6 months to it. So far compared to Am5 it's just a roller coaster of positivity, instead of anger, depression and hating peoples BS. It's good. Smile

Stage 1 day 29

I get into campus half an hour early for my lecture, the sun is out, so I'm feeling great, I find a nice quiet spot on the grass outside the building my lectures going to be in and start browsing the web on my phone. I'm lying on my stomach and I feel someone poking the back of my head, I look up and it's one of my classmates (sadly not an insanely attractive girl with the desire to pursue me) I ask why he's doing that,he giggles and says I have a message for you, and hands me a bit of paper, I look and it's a phone number, I ask who it is and he points to a cute girl sitting with a few people on a bench nearby, apparently it's one of his flat mates, and he pointed me out on the grass and said that's the guy from my course so I'll see you back at home, but before he could leave her she apparently "demanded" (his choice of word) that he gives me her number.

I looked up at smiled and did a small pathetic wave and she went soo red. It was a fun moment.

Nice short happy story I thought I'd share.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Raykon - 03-11-2014

(03-11-2014, 05:13 PM)Minititan Wrote: That's cool afzalg aslong as I can keep myself motivated during stages 2 and 3, then I'll have the whole summer to worry about chasing women.

Thanks everyone for the motivational comments, this is one journey I've wanted to do since sm2 was released but never had the chance to devote 6 months to it. So far compared to Am5 it's just a roller coaster of positivity, instead of anger, depression and hating peoples BS. It's good. Smile

Stage 1 day 29

I get into campus half an hour early for my lecture, the sun is out, so I'm feeling great, I find a nice quiet spot on the grass outside the building my lectures going to be in and start browsing the web on my phone. I'm lying on my stomach and I feel someone poking the back of my head, I look up and it's one of my classmates (sadly not an insanely attractive girl with the desire to pursue me) I ask why he's doing that,he giggles and says I have a message for you, and hands me a bit of paper, I look and it's a phone number, I ask who it is and he points to a cute girl sitting with a few people on a bench nearby, apparently it's one of his flat mates, and he pointed me out on the grass and said that's the guy from my course so I'll see you back at home, but before he could leave her she apparently "demanded" (his choice of word) that he gives me her number.

I looked up at smiled and did a small pathetic wave and she went soo red. It was a fun moment.

Nice short happy story I thought I'd share.

WOW that's amazing.. Goes to show you how powerful subliminal are and how there must be allot more spirituality involved in attraction then people think. She never spoke to you and barely saw you but she felt your energy was extremely masculine & sexual and wanted a piece of that kit kat bar.. I love hearing these stories, makes me so excited for what's in store for me! Keep up the awesomeness

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-12-2014

Truly astounding, let us know how it turns out. Big Grin

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 03-18-2014

Whoa stage 2 is hitting me hard, I'm beyond exhausted, can barely function. Already cut my usage down to the minimum of 8 hours a day for the past two days, and I'm still a zombie.

How advisable is it to take a day or two off?

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 03-18-2014

(03-18-2014, 04:00 AM)Minititan Wrote: Whoa stage 2 is hitting me hard, I'm beyond exhausted, can barely function. Already cut my usage down to the minimum of 8 hours a day for the past two days, and I'm still a zombie.

How advisable is it to take a day or two off?

You're only on Stage 2?? :O

Anyhow, have you tried eating more/healthier? I used to be just f*cking drained after work till I changed my diet. Now I got all the energy I need.

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Minititan - 03-18-2014

Yea I've tried improving my diet to the best I can for my current living conditions. I dunno what it is, stage 1 I was quite often tired, but 4 days into stage 2 and no matter how long I sleep it's not enough. Yesterday I almost fell asleep on campus standing in an elevator, it's weird I'm just beyond drained since starting stage 2, I know this stage introduces a lot and there is a lot of focus on aura enhancements, maybe that's why I'm exhausted, hopefully after a few more days of being bombarded with new suggestions I'll begin to adjust accordingly. Perhaps it's resistance, maybe just too much being introduced. I'm sure it will pass. Well I hope it will

RE: Minitatan's SM 3.0 Journal - Benjamin - 03-18-2014

How many hours are you listening? It might be too many. I know when I listened to Alpha 5.0 too much I just couldn't sleep and was more tired.

-Ben