Subliminal Talk
Alpha male 3 times back to back. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Alpha male 3 times back to back. (/Thread-Alpha-male-3-times-back-to-back)

Alpha male 3 times back to back. - ben123456305 - 01-31-2014

When I am old enough I want to buy alpha male 5.0/6.0. Can I repeat the six stage set immediately after finishing it to get more permanent results?

RE: Alpha male 3 times back to back. - Tiesto - 02-01-2014

(01-31-2014, 06:52 PM)ben123456305 Wrote: When I am old enough I want to buy alpha male 5.0/6.0. Can I repeat the six stage set immediately after finishing it to get more permanent results?

You can, but after completing the last stage (Stage 6), you gotta take at least 1 month off first, before you can restart AM from the beginning.

RE: Alpha male 3 times back to back. - ben123456305 - 02-01-2014

Why wait one month?

(02-01-2014, 11:26 AM)ben123456305 Wrote: Why wait one month?

I asked the same question to Shannon quite a while ago, this was during the era of AM version 5.0, from what I remember, he said it was to allow the programming to take hold and settle in better.

Now that I think of it, I don't know if this still apply with the new AM 6.0, for me what I would do is probably just finish Stage 1 to 6, and then instead of going back to Stage 1 again, I'll just run Stage 7 long term instead until I achieved 100% of all the listed goals of the program. Stage 7 contains the entire AM program from Stage 1-6 (Shannon, if you happen to read this, please correct me if I'm wrong).

RE: Alpha male 3 times back to back. - AriGold - 02-01-2014

Tiesto, as far as I know by using the refresher stage, you refresh the things you learned in the alpha male programming. That's great to make it long term.

But going through alpha male again is different. Each stage brings you out of balance, balances you again and so on. The refresher doesn't bring you out of your balance. It doesn't help you grow. It just refreshes your previous growth.

I don't know if you understand what I mean. But for real growth you have to go through all stages, else Shannon wouldn't have needed these and it would be a refresher stage only.

(02-01-2014, 12:27 PM)AriGold Wrote: Tiesto, as far as I know by using the refresher stage, you refresh the things you learned in the alpha male programming. That's great to make it long term.

But going through alpha male again is different. Each stage brings you out of balance, balances you again and so on. The refresher doesn't bring you out of your balance. It doesn't help you grow. It just refreshes your previous growth.

I don't know if you understand what I mean. But for real growth you have to go through all stages, else Shannon wouldn't have needed these and it would be a refresher stage only.

I understand what you mean, I could be wrong, but the thing is, there was a discussion about this, I've read quite a while ago, if stage 7 is used for long term like 6 months or more, it actually induce growth, if it used only like 1 to 3 months it is more intended as a refresher.

The thing is you can't go straight to stage 7, you have to step it up each stage from stage 1 to 6, then only then you can use stage 7 as the whole AM program, if you read page 9 the AM 6.0 instruction you will see what I mean. You can find the link to the pdf download in Shannon's journal.

Although it would be better if Shannon can clarify this further.

RE: Alpha male 3 times back to back. - AriGold - 02-01-2014

You're right. Thanks for the reference to page 9.
But Shannon says he'd recommend using AM6 two or three times before relying on the refresher. So there still seems to be a difference although it's not as big as I thought. We still need Shannon to clarify this, if he finds time to.

(02-01-2014, 01:14 PM)AriGold Wrote: You're right. Thanks for the reference to page 9.
But Shannon says he'd recommend using AM6 two or three times before relying on the refresher. So there still seems to be a difference although it's not as big as I thought. We still need Shannon to clarify this, if he finds time to.

Yes I agree, I'm curious about this too, because it will determine how I will use AM in the future. Smile

I've done 2 runs of AM 5.0 without ever touching stage 7, although because I'm resistant to the programs, I haven't got the full effect yet, I'm looking forward to AM 6.0, since it is designed for resistant people like myself.

RE: Alpha male 3 times back to back. - Benjamin - 02-01-2014

Shannon basically said if you feel that you still need to grow in certain areas that the program is working on then it's better to repeat all the stages 1-6 again after a break and if you feel you have achieved the level you want that you can use the refresher.