Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-09-2014

lol she just wrote me in whatsapp: " i want to get in your heart, if i cant i dont want to see you ever again. "

sm makes women go crazy...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - K-Train - 02-09-2014

(02-09-2014, 09:37 AM)AfzalG Wrote: no man you understood everything right it is just sick... women are crazy it seem like every women is trying to play dirty games on me or trying to take revenge on me if i dont do exactly what they want...

my buddy is like a bro to me he tried to speak with her today... and told her that she crazy if she things she can play this kind of games... but she only laughed like a witch and now the second sister is backing up her story by telling that i hit on her and that she had no interest... Confused sometimes women scare me Huh

i hope everyone understands now why i was so insecure about the whole thing

That sucks man. I want to say she's crazy but for her to laugh at the situation demonstrates that she definitely knows what she's doing. She's playing games like a mofo. I'd hate to think what would have happened if you would've had sex with her. Just an FYI, she's going to keep trying you and she's going to try to get you into a position where she can have her way with you. Avoid being alone with her at all costs. She sounds like the type to make up a story about you raping her or some sh!t.

@Sarge: hell yeah bro agree 100%. Chances are there some other woman out there without problems.

EDIT: DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! Forget that sh!t man, this chick has F#CKING LOST IT. Man Afzalg you need to keep your buddy between you and this chick because this sh!t is getting scarier and scarier.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LifeLabs - 02-09-2014

Lol, sometimes I love to read about some good ol' drama unfolding Smile

What she's saying and doing is utter bullsh!t, and now look, she changes her game to 'want to get in your heart'.

It's pretty educational stuff if you know what you're doing.

How old is she, by the way?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 02-09-2014

(02-09-2014, 11:45 AM)K-Train Wrote: @Sarge: hell yeah bro agree 100%. Chances are there some other woman out there without problems.

EDIT: DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! Forget that sh!t man, this chick has F#CKING LOST IT. Man Afzalg you need to keep your buddy between you and this chick because this sh!t is getting scarier and scarier.

Of course, he could always use her "craziness" to his advantage. You'll be hard-pressed to find a girl that isn't crazy in some way, whereas if you learn how to deal with em' as they are, you might just bring yourself to a whole new level.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - K-Train - 02-09-2014

I will say this tho Sarge, I have noticed that the more attractive a girl is the higher the chance of there being some sort of "problem". Now the vast majority of people on this planet have some sort of "problem" but its the degree of the problem that makes the difference. Could he "use" her? Possibly, and based off her behavior I'm almost certain that the sex would be pretty good (don't ask me how I know that).

The problem is that this girl has displayed behavior that makes me wonder what else she's capable of. I mean they haven't even HAD SEX nor have they been in a relationship and yet she's acting like this??? Too many red flags. She's giving off one of those crazy obsessive, stalkerish vibes. This is definitely a learning experience for Afzalg tho.

And yeah Afzalg, do you have any prior knowledge about her before all this happened? How and why did her last relationship end, how does she treat other people? Stuff like that.

@Life lab she is a pretty hot 19 years old...

yes ktrain i have heared a lot of things...:

she has lost her virginty with 16 on a hospital toilette to a 29 year old drug dealer... she was engaged ... she was beaten several times from her ex boyfriends and has been hospitalized several times- kidney damages ... heart problems... she has a lot of depts and unpayed bills because she gave alle the money her criminal ex boyfriends lol... her familie has to pay back her debts to credit sharks lol =D thats all i know...

edit: thanks ktrain for the advice about the raping thing .... i will avoid her like the devil...

You're only a victim if you set yourself up to become one. Unless it's impossible to figure out what makes people tick and use them, I'd say do it, otherwise I agree, don't even bother.

As I said, there are millions more where she came from, but if you get into the habit of running from problems in people, you'll find yourself isolated pretty fast.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - swisston - 02-09-2014

(02-09-2014, 01:28 PM)AfzalG Wrote: @Life lab she is a pretty hot 19 years old...

she has lost her virginty with 16 on a hospital toilette... she was engaged ... she was beaten several times from her ex boyfriends and has been hospitalized several times- kidney damages ... heart problems... she has a lot of depts and unpayed bills because she gave alle the money her criminal ex boyfriends lol... her familie has to pay back her debts to credit sharks lol =D thats all i know...
With these screaming red flags I can't believe that you were ever even considering it! Lol.

(02-09-2014, 01:41 PM)swisston Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 01:28 PM)AfzalG Wrote: @Life lab she is a pretty hot 19 years old...

she has lost her virginty with 16 on a hospital toilette... she was engaged ... she was beaten several times from her ex boyfriends and has been hospitalized several times- kidney damages ... heart problems... she has a lot of depts and unpayed bills because she gave alle the money her criminal ex boyfriends lol... her familie has to pay back her debts to credit sharks lol =D thats all i know...
With these screaming red flags I can't believe that you were ever even considering it! Lol.

when shannon said i am meeting success with fear i said to myself "hmm maybe he is right and i am a pussy " haha good night guys...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 02-09-2014

Wow... she is fucked in the head majorly. Run away!

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 02-09-2014

(02-09-2014, 01:50 PM)AfzalG Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 01:41 PM)swisston Wrote:

when shannon said i am meeting success with fear i said to myself "hmm maybe he is right and i am a pussy " haha good night guys...

First of all, you never told us these things about her. We can't assume she's damaged emotionally like that unless you tell us she is.

Second, I said... don't be wishy washy. Pick a course of action and OWN IT. You're trying to pass off responsibility to me here. It's not my responsibility what you choose to do. I also told you that in your shoes, I would not have done anything with her.

Third, nobody in their right mind should go after a hot mess like her. Evarrrrrrrrrrrrr. Such a female is damaged emotionally and needs healing, not more guys to play her game. She probably seeks to manipulate you through sex because it gives her power, and power is control, and control is safety and advantage. You're in a baaad position now... the best thing to do is end all contact with her, now and forever, and never look back. Hope that she doesn't try to screw you in some way out of revenge.

She probably also seeks to manipulate you through sex because she thinks that's what love is. She doesn't understand what love is, and believes that her only value and validity comes from manipulation and sex. I wouldn't be surprised if she has what I call Type II nymphomania, which is a woman who seeks love through sex, never comprehending that sex act is not love, and always seeking more sex to try to get the love she thinks will be just over that next screw.

Such a female is best avoided at all costs. Never trust such a one with anything she can use against you, and always take precautions to make sure you have a witness to the truth. I don't know where you live... but if it's as bad as the United States, all she has to do is SAY you raped her, and you are going to have a shitload of trouble.

The rule of thumb is that the more physically attractive a woman is, the more she will attract males who mistreat her emotionally (usually PUA types and guys who just want to use her for sex), which leads to her becoming more and more emotionally damaged until she has achieved a level of broken and/or crazy equal to her physical attractiveness. And, the more broken/crazy a woman is, the more potentially dangerous she is.

I suggest you stick to females you can trust and respect from now on.

(02-09-2014, 05:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: The rule of thumb is that the more physically attractive a woman is, the more she will attract males who mistreat her emotionally (usually PUA types and guys who just want to use her for sex), which leads to her becoming more and more emotionally damaged until she has achieved a level of broken and/or crazy equal to her physical attractiveness. And, the more broken/crazy a woman is, the more potentially dangerous she is.

So are you saying we'd be better off "settling" for less-attractive women than we want?

I'm all for avoiding shitty situations/people, but honestly, if this is the rule of thumb, someone like me will have to find a way to deal with it and take responsibility for whatever I can.

Like you say: have a witness to the truth, that's a good tip, but it's this very kind of "pussy-fear/fear of pussy" that is a slippery slope indeed, ESPECIALLY when it comes to women that you might want. Just because there's a chance she'll try to f*ck you over, doesn't mean you give up. You make sure you can play safe.

In fact, this argument sounds awfully like "don't have sex cause you might get an STD".

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Mz. Gem - 02-09-2014

I definitely agree with most of Shannon's points. Bottom line is yes, this woman sounds like she needs healing and not relationships or sex right now.
Sticking with women u can trust and respect is also fantastic advice and I hope u will take it to heart and stop thinking with your penis. Smile
I also think that your missing a very important perception in addressing why you would attract this kind of woman in the first place.
What I disagree with is Shannon's blanket assumption that the more attractive a woman is the more she will attract a man that mistreats her. Are u speaking of ALL physically attractive women? Please clarify.
Where is Alfsa's responsibility in all this?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 02-09-2014

(02-09-2014, 06:03 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 05:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: The rule of thumb is that the more physically attractive a woman is, the more she will attract males who mistreat her emotionally (usually PUA types and guys who just want to use her for sex), which leads to her becoming more and more emotionally damaged until she has achieved a level of broken and/or crazy equal to her physical attractiveness. And, the more broken/crazy a woman is, the more potentially dangerous she is.

So are you saying we'd be better off "settling" for less-attractive women than we want?

I'm all for avoiding shitty situations/people, but honestly, if this is the rule of thumb, someone like me will have to find a way to deal with it and take responsibility for whatever I can.

Like you say: have a witness to the truth, that's a good tip, but it's this very kind of "pussy-fear/fear of pussy" that is a slippery slope indeed, ESPECIALLY when it comes to women that you might want. Just because there's a chance she'll try to f*ck you over, doesn't mean you give up. You make sure you can play safe.

In fact, this argument sounds awfully like "don't have sex cause you might get an STD".

A rule of thumb means it is a general guideline to go by. So whenever you encounter a stunner... you presume she may have issues, and proceed with caution. That doesn't mean never go after stunners. You simply proceed with caution, and don't get sucked in by crazy shit because you keep in mind that the more attractive she is, the more likely she is to have been treated in a way that has resulted in emotional damage and brokenness. Not every stunner is crazy or broken. It's a rule of thumb.