Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - K-Train - 01-31-2014

(01-31-2014, 09:33 AM)AfzalG Wrote: today at work a girl ( has a boyfriend) offered me to smoke a cigarette with her... we went out and then she told me that i am different than the other guys that she knows... she said that i radiate some kind of respect and authority...

yesterday in the bus a lot of beautiful girls sat near me... i saw a lot of the signals shannon talked about like turning there legs to me... and biting their bottom lips... a really hot girl 9,5 left the bus and walked against a bus stop while looking back to me lmao Rolleyes it was like in comedy movies...

but i have a question shannon: i sometimes listen to the ultrasonic version of sm while i am on the work or at home... i notice that the men start to react instantly they are less friendly more bold and aggressive and start to flirt with the women at work... i even noticed this kind of behavior on my father and he dont even understand english

how is this possible, i mean they havent listen to stage 1 and 2, after 20-30min they start to change...why do i stay calm and they not.. ?? they even act more alpha than me its unnatural how they behave...i need this time and cant wear earphones at my work ... its shit...

Hey there bro, first off nice results man! I think for you the aura programming is kicking strong and its a reason why you're seeing results. Have you started acting on this interest or are you just enjoying the ride for the time being? Smile

Secondly, about the dudes at work: that is due to the Natural Seduction for Men programming in SM3.0. If you look on the product description page for NSFM you'll see that Shannon does NOT recommend playing it aloud because it could cause other men to start getting more aggressive and bold with their interest which is what you're seeing now.

Here's an excerpt: For use as long term programming, simply use the program at night on loop mode, by itself (as is standard for 5G programs) and during the day as possible. Avoid exposing others. If you would have to expose others while using it during sleep, either listen with headphones while you sleep, or use it during the day instead. Do not use it while socializing with or sexually seducing others, as they may become competitive with you or desirous of seducing someone else.

Keep up the good work man, I'm anxious to see your results as you continue on your journey.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-06-2014

thank you k train ... the last time i approached girls was in stage 2 .... but i think i will start again...

sry that i am not updating my journal but there are so many subtle changes and little interessting situations i dont want to bore you with them...

i will write again if i have something really interesting and unusal to tell you....

5. day of stage 4 now.. aggression is gone... feel happier than with stage 3... getting a lot of compliments from men now... they say things like they like my style and that i am a masculine guy....

a lot of women i dont know are saying hi to me or are wishing me a good day...

but i still dont have the guts to bring the game to a new lvl... we will see.... like i promised i will run this program until i get all the results shannon described in the ad... even if it take me years ... Wink

i have to say my overall succes in life improved poeple are nicer to me ... if i make a joke everyone at my work laughs... everyone accepts my decisions... if i need something they hurry to help me...

i blieve this program is great but it is difficult for the mind to apply it...

EDIT!!!!: damn it had 2 flirts in a 2 hour period with 2 16 years old ( again 16 is the legal age in germany) with the first one i talked about sex for about 35 min but then i think i went too far...she got scared or something like that but she started it by asking me if i really think i can hook up with her...

the other one i said hi to her and she asked what and i said you have to say hi back and she then said oh sorry darling (never saw her and she calls me darling sm works =D ) ...

but at the end i was to dominant or alpha dont know they are young next time i will be less bold... i think...

edit 2: again a flirt with a 16 year old .... wtf is going on ... i cant recognize myself how shameless i speak with them :S they are interested but i go too fast too far...

edit 3: the 16 year old called me said she needs time i said i have no time... she said she wants me to work for her love i said i dont believe in love... she said she might want sex if i wait and we get to know each other better i said i dont invest so much time in something that might or might not be... she said then i am the wrong guy for her but thanked me for my honesty...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Geodude - 02-06-2014

I'm noticing a ton of similarities between your journal and FluffyBunny's. Neither of you seem to be hooking up consistently. When is that supposed to happen? Stage 6?

dont know dude ???

i think a sub cant do everything for you...

ask shannon ... i am so far satisfied like shanon said there is no magic bullet .... the sub wont put your dick in the vagina you have to do it...

i think it is the same if you listen to become a multimillionaire sub do you think you will become a multimillionaire in 6 months or do you think you will have more opportunities for making money...???

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 02-06-2014

These programs are six stages for a reason. If you consider all the possible combinations of where a guy could start from, it takes a lot to get everyone moving forward. Some guys have more experience, some guys have more fear, or guilt, or shame, some guys have more resistance, some guys have opportunity by virtue of their personality or lifestyle...

A friend of mine who has been using SM3 and is now on stage 5 tells me that he has managed to manifest a lover who will do ANYTHING to please him, and gives him sex whenever he wants it, no questions asked, even though he refuses to accept her as his girlfriend. At the same time, he has twice now managed to pull in a second woman at the same time with whom he has had sex, with all parties aware of each other, and he reports even managing to sex three different women in a day once, and two in a day more than a dozen times. He attributes 90% of this to the program, because before he started using it, he said he had no interest from ladies for over a year.

It always amuses me that no matter what the title, the people who are most successful with my programs rarely will talk about it, and the ones who struggle the most are usually the ones who show up and journal the hell out of their struggle. :-) Keep going. You're not done with your run-through yet. You can't judge what the program has done until you have finished and taken some time to rest.

And if you don't get where you're going the first time, remember that it took even me a few runs of AM and a couple runs of SM to get where I am happy. The changes you're making are huge. Be patient. Not everyone gets there at the same rate.

before sm i didnt have any contact with women for more than 1.5 year so shannon is right because my ex girlfriend destroyed me completly i got drug addicted and jailed so i think thats the reason why i am not getting instant results its not the sub faults its my past experience ... i am now getting so much opportunities i am sure i will get sex regulary again... because sm is doing everything that i need it changes my attitude and mindset and gives me opportunities wherever ago... you always have a free will i can always refuse sex... thats a thing sm does too it gives you the free will to decide wheter you want to have it or not ...
i could have had sex the 12. day of stage one ... but i refused becaused the girls was disrespectful the day before..

so i cant understand the poeple that make a run through it and say it dont work... it works and how good it works depends on you ... but it will definitly improve your results over time no matter where you start... steroids work too but some gain 10lbs of muscles some 5 lbs and some 30 lbs with the same amount of testosterone in the same time... and some loose muscle because they think they dont have to work out anymore...

so shannon you dont need to tell me to be patient bro... because i understand how subs work.. the poeple reading the journals and expecting miracles to happen or stories like in movies have to be more realistic... if someone tells you he got laid 10 times in two weeks listening to biatbw then he is probably lying or was a master already before the sub or looks like brad pitt...

so guys... good night... i will definitly keep going whatever happens i am already happy with my results...because i am becoming the person i always wanted to be and that is more important then sex ...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 02-06-2014

Quote:edit 3: the 16 year old called me said she needs time i said i have no time... she said she wants me to work for her love i said i dont believe in love... she said she might want sex if i wait and we get to know each other better i said i dont invest so much time in something that might or might not be... she said then i am the wrong guy for her but thanked me for my honesty...

Sounds like she is testing you hardcore with all of that bs. The best thing you could have done is stick to your guns which you did.

The worst thing is to promise her that stuff when it's not what you want.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-07-2014

(02-06-2014, 05:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Sounds like she is testing you hardcore with all of that bs. The best thing you could have done is stick to your guns which you did.

The worst thing is to promise her that stuff when it's not what you want.

thank you benjamin thats exactly how i think too...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-07-2014

omg the worst thing happend... my biggest fear became true the sister of my buddy wants a relationship ...and all i asked for was a fucking blowjob -.-

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 02-07-2014

That's a very odd way to start a relationship... offering you no strings attached sex? That should give you a red flag. But that is almost certainly SM at work.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-09-2014

yeah the sister told everyone in the family that i wanted a blowy from her now i cant go to their house anymore great =D ... but my buddy is still on my side he himself calls his little sister a slut lol =D

was parting yesterday... and it was great sm pushed my social skills by 300 % so far... got many compliment from men things like : "bro you are really good with women:"

RE: SM v3 so far so good - K-Train - 02-09-2014

(02-09-2014, 04:45 AM)AfzalG Wrote: yeah the sister told everyone in the family that i wanted a blowy from her now i cant go to their house anymore great =D ... but my buddy is still on my side he himself calls his little sister a ***** lol =D

was parting yesterday... and it was great sm pushed my social skills by 300 % so far... got many compliment from men things like : "bro you are really good with women:"

What the f@ck??? So you're telling me that SHE told YOU that YOU could have sex from her anytime you wanted without ANY strings attached...and then when you try to take her up on the offer and get her to suck your d!ck she changes the script, wants a relationship, and then goes blabbing and vilifies you to her family? Is anything I'm saying incorrect?

If not...then that is BULLSH!T. 100% grade A BULLSH!T. Tell your buddy to show his folks that message she sent saying "it's no joke, I want sex but no relationship". I mean no disrespect to you AfzalG or to your friend...but his sister is shady man. I will say this, your friend is a good dude because some people wouldn't stand up for ya like he's doing.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-09-2014

(02-09-2014, 09:28 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 04:45 AM)AfzalG Wrote: yeah the sister told everyone in the family that i wanted a blowy from her now i cant go to their house anymore great =D ... but my buddy is still on my side he himself calls his little sister a ***** lol =D

What the f@ck??? So you're telling me that SHE told YOU that YOU could have sex from her anytime you wanted without ANY strings attached...and then when you try to take her up on the offer and get her to suck your d!ck she changes the script, wants a relationship, and then goes blabbing and vilifies you to her family? Is anything I'm saying incorrect?

If not...then that is BULLSH!T. 100% grade A BULLSH!T. Tell your buddy to show his folks that message she sent saying "it's no joke, I want sex but no relationship". I mean no disrespect to you AfzalG or to your friend...but his sister is shady man. I will say this, your friend is a good dude because some people wouldn't stand up for ya like he's doing.

no man you understood everything right it is just sick... women are crazy it seem like every women is trying to play dirty games on me or trying to take revenge on me if i dont do exactly what they want...

my buddy is like a bro to me he tried to speak with her today... and told her that she crazy if she things she can play this kind of games... but she only laughed like a witch and now the second sister is backing up her story by telling that i hit on her and that she had no interest... Confused sometimes women scare me Huh

i hope everyone understands now why i was so insecure about the whole thing

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 02-09-2014

If she is like that, you'd do best to realize it's HER problem.

There are millions of HOT women out there.