Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 01-14-2014

I did not learn these things by reading books. I learned them by paying attention and correlating. I had to puzzle them out myself. When a person of gender A does action B, it means C.

Some of this I could not hope to explain unless I was to demonstrate it in person... and I don't know of books that might have the information in them, but it surely cannot hurt to find well rated books on amazon.

Perhaps I will put this in queue for a book I will write eventually. But it would be better as a video course, because then I could visually show and allow the person to hear, and explain at the same time.

But that said, such a course is a long ways off... if it happens at all. So for now, pay attention, study the psychology of personality, and correlate, correlate, correlate.

Some of the simple ones that are easy to see and understand, though, include:
  • The more open a woman is to you, the more she will have her torso turned toward you, when it normally would not be. The more she is turned off to you, the more she will turn her back to you.
  • Women tend to point their foot/feet at the man they're interested in, and sometimes this can be such a contortion that it appears painful. (Especially when she's sitting next to her boyfriend, pointing one foot at him, and the other at you!)
  • Women tend to cross their legs when they are sexually aroused by a man as a way of staying modest.
  • If a woman touches herself in a sensual way, it usually means she wants to be touched in that way. It also often indicates that she is somewhat aroused, and depending on where she touches herself and how (caressing inner thighs, neck, calves, shoulders, upper arms), may be a "CFM" signal or a "make love to me" signal.
  • A woman you catch looking at you more than once within 45 seconds may be interested. The more you catch her, the more likely it is.
  • The longer a woman holds direct eye contact, the more likely she is to be interested (given appropriate circumstances for that to be the case).
  • When a woman exposes the palms of her hands or the soles of her feet to you, she is subconsciously submitting and offering herself to you. It is very rare to see palms up, but I see sole of foot all the time. It happens with and without shoes, and in some cases, they will sit in very strange and sometimes painful positions to accomplish this. The barefoot one is much better.
  • Biting her upper lip is usually a signal of indecision or sometimes discomfort emotionally. Biting her bottom lip is usually a signal of sexual desire, or an invitation.
  • When a woman is interested in you sexually, she will often either cover or uncover her neck in your direction. If she covers it, she is "hiding herself" from you, and this indicates that she is responding, but does not want to; usually because she is involved. If she uncovers it, it means that she is responsive and usually wishes to be approached.
  • If a woman is bending over at the waist and "aiming it at you", this may be a signal of interest. The more often it happens, the more likely it is to be a subconscious "offer". Just once is not telling. More than twice per half hour is usually fairly telling, unless she has to do so to accomplish something she needs to do.
  • Flipping hair can also indicate interest. The older she is, the more likely it is that it indicates interest; likewise, the more she does it. Young girls do this a lot just for attention, and it rarely means anything useful. But as women age they outgrow this, so it becomes more specifically significant in older and older females.

There are many others, but this should get you started.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - stratos - 01-14-2014

Awesome! Do you have awareness of these indicators built into SM?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FluffyBunny - 01-14-2014

Stratos : probly not, prolby something like notcing girls that are attracted to u

Shannon :

I read them all . half of them i already know . other half was learned instantly... i went to class today...is there more Big Grin??

Girl infront of me has leg crossed. She pretty much blocked me out already... i made a move on her months ago... while she had a bf but i didnt care lol.

girl beside me was opened in BL at first when i sat down. later talking to me becamed leged crossed only on the bottom part not the thigh part.

girl to me left... i just handed her a sheet. later i saw her leg crossed and one leg was pointing at me hahaa. i was like What the fuck?

girl in the front that i made out with months ago... always exposes her neck thats my side...
but i have seen her do that many many times already in the past...
what i found today is she walked past me and actually took a good look at me... its been a while she does that... maybe its game on again... it was game off for a while lol.

man asian girls seems to have no problem with me rofl. i said hey to my roommate girls friend ask her one thing... i saw her full on blushing lol. i was like =_= ....what..

then at a office... i was just talking to her and asking her school questions . she blushed twice... and put hand on cheek .

then i was walking around looked at this girl.. and i think she mumbled "wtf " under her lips ..

i love reading ppl.... therefore i can see changes really quick... i have been just looking at people ever since..

(01-14-2014, 06:54 AM)stratos Wrote: Awesome! Do you have awareness of these indicators built into SM?

In the sense of spelling it out, no. There are too many variables to make that useful or effective. In the sense that I have you focusing on learning that automatically in various ways, yes. It's in there.

(01-14-2014, 04:04 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: Stratos : probly not, prolby something like notcing girls that are attracted to u

Shannon :

I read them all . half of them i already know . other half was learned instantly... i went to class today...is there more Big Grin??

Girl infront of me has leg crossed. She pretty much blocked me out already... i made a move on her months ago... while she had a bf but i didnt care lol.

girl beside me was opened in BL at first when i sat down. later talking to me becamed leged crossed only on the bottom part not the thigh part.

girl to me left... i just handed her a sheet. later i saw her leg crossed and one leg was pointing at me hahaa. i was like What the ****?

girl in the front that i made out with months ago... always exposes her neck thats my side...
but i have seen her do that many many times already in the past...
what i found today is she walked past me and actually took a good look at me... its been a while she does that... maybe its game on again... it was game off for a while lol.

man asian girls seems to have no problem with me rofl. i said hey to my roommate girls friend ask her one thing... i saw her full on blushing lol. i was like =_= ....what..

then at a office... i was just talking to her and asking her school questions . she blushed twice... and put hand on cheek .

then i was walking around looked at this girl.. and i think she mumbled "wtf " under her lips ..

i love reading ppl.... therefore i can see changes really quick... i have been just looking at people ever since..

And so it begins. Now you have to calibrate. Not every leg crossing means anything to do with you. Different types of leg crossings mean different things. Pointed feet can be coincidental, etc. You need more than one possible indicator, or the right type of the indicator, for it to be worth concluding that it means something.

Crossing her feet at the ankles usually means nothing. When she is responding with arousal, she'll almost always cross them as high up as she can, the higher up and more difficult to do and more uncomfortable it is to do, the more certain you can be that it means something. Usually it's either she's trying to prevent her sexual scent from getting out and advertising her arousal, and/or her attempting to prevent herself from being inappropriately sexual in public, or with a man she doesn't know and trust enough just yet. I have seen women cross their legs so hard and so high up that I could not replicate it without literal pain, and constant effort. But ankles, shins... that doesn't indicate much urgency, and isn't necessarily anything to do with you. Even if she does cross her upper thighs, it could mean something else ("I have to pee!", "This is how a proper lady postures herself in public.")

You need multiple solid signals to corroborate before you can draw a worthwhile conclusion. It's easy to make incorrect assumptions when you're just discovering these things.

Now when a woman is contorting one leg into a ridiculous and probably painful position so she can present you with a sole of her foot, barefoot no less, from a 90 degree angle... that's a hit. (I have had that happen.) When an entire family of females is doing it at the same time and they're all in different locations around the table, that is a hit. When a woman stops sitting facing her husband and instead sits with her back to the wall and him to her left, so she can take off her shoes and present the soles of both feet to you while staring at you from her booth... that is a hit. When a woman flips her hair to expose her neck within 5 minutes of you moving, and you move back and forth several times in an hour, and she tracks it perfectly... that's a hit. When a woman sits facing you with her legs apart and then tightly crosses them when she realizes it, only to repeat this cycle again, that is a hit. When a woman sitting next to you flips her hair, exposes her neck to you and then begins caressing her neck in a very erotic way without even knowing she's doing it... that's a hit. When a woman ignores the man she came to the bar with to face you and crosses her legs tightly while caressing herself and brushing your leg with hers... that's a hit.

There are less blatant hits, of course, but you see that not everything is a signal that may mean she's aroused, interested, or necessarily interested in you. I prefer to have at least 3 strong correlating signals coincide before I conclude a woman is into me.

You'll also sometimes see blatant flushing of the face, neck, chest, shoulders or upper arms... although that can be Rosacea, sunburn, or her response to someone else. Women who are interested will often find excuses to be physically near you. Maybe she stands near you when she doesn't have to, passes by you a number of times on a route to where she is going that is out of her way, etc. There may be others in the description pages for X24 and X32.

Flushing is a great sign, but it's not the same as blushing. Blushing is sudden and very obvious; it usually indicates embarrassment or feeling vulnerable because of attraction or arousal. Flushing is a slower, longer term rosiness, and it usually takes 5-15 minutes to "bloom" fully. Flushing is awesome, because it indicates direct, blatant sexual arousal.

I had a woman come into a restaurant where I was eating and reading a book one evening, and she started off almost as pale as the table. Within 15 minutes, she was so red that her boyfriend teased her about it, and accused her of drinking too much. Since the establishment did not serve alcohol, and the nearest one that did was at least 10 minutes away, and she mentioned having been at that location for 90 minutes, I knew that any alcohol flush would have shown itself and perhaps gone already. Add to that her sneaked stares, the pointed feet, uncomfortably crossed legs, teasing semi-smiles and the fact that she gave me a beautiful, slow, obvious view of her entire world (no panties!) while getting up to leave as she stared at me... no woman does that without it being a display. Any slower and more obvious and her boyfriend would have had to have known what she was doing even drunk to death. He was on the other side of her, so he did not see this. But I certainly did! And it was a real shame that she was involved, because with signals that blatant, I dare say she was ready to go right then and there. This all happened over about 45 minutes, and was consistent.

That's the kind of thing you want to see. Several signals all agreeing and supporting eachother.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 01-17-2014

day 15. stage 3

nothing special happend these days...
i have a lot of stress at my work so i wasnt really focused on women at all

alot of girls are looking at me wherever i go they notice me even the young cute ones...
i am seeing a lot of beautiful girls everywhere i go its like the population in my town changed... some smile at me or wish me a good day
the less beautiful girls in my gym are now ignoring me but the hotter ones are trying to catch my attention

girls i chat with in facebook are giving me there phone numbers without me even asking for it...

the men at my work are challenging me more then usal... but i am getting a real good connection with my female boss (35 and married...) she doesnt want me to personalize her anymore and sometimes she punches me in the shoulder when we talk she acts like an 18 year old...

i would love to have an affair with her or one of the other female bosses in my company lol its funny how my opinion about this changed...

my libido is at zero... but its probably the steroids fault... Shanon i wonder if the subs will still attract women and arouse them even if i am not aroused or have a weak libido...?

edit now i am only dreaming about having affairs with women ...zombie dreams disapeared

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Ampersnd - 01-17-2014

@AfzalG

The reason that you're seeing many more beautiful women is that your subconscious mind has accepted beauty and beautiful women as something that you can indulge in with your life. Before you had this awareness, your brain (more specifically, your reticular activating system) would've probably tried to avoid letting you even SEE that many beautiful women because seeing them would force you to realise that you aren't worthy, or that you don't have the status.

You've gone up a couple levels in awareness, which means that all of the opportunities that already existed (but were not visible) will now be visible, like a millionaire seeing so many more opportunities than a homeless person. And, now that you see it, you can act on it!

Good luck.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 01-19-2014

i am so angry right now... shannon...

my mood is pretty bad these days i am very aggressive and easily upset...

i kinda have some anger and hate these days about women just staying home and playing online games...

i was invited to a party yesterday but i choosed to stay home... my friend who is listening to am and sm at the same time seem to get better results then me he got a girl yesterday although i consider myself much more attractive and better looking ... however he met some girls i went out with them some weeks ago and they told him that i am a weird and creepy guy who flirts with every girl and just wants to get laid... wtf i didnt even consider this flirting i only tried to have a nice and normal conversation however i am pretty depressed these days kinda hate everyone... :@Sad

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FluffyBunny - 01-19-2014

hmmm .. i am feeling quite the same way . i recall feeling angry yesterday and the day before as i was listening to it...

i didnt wanna go out but i already bought my ticket... so i went out lol thats Friday...
Saturday i just told myself stfu and went out lol... i almost didnt wanna go out
thank goodness i did
Lol i flirted with every single girl there. regardless of how ugly fat , cute...whatever they were
only the one that was fuckin negative inside i didnt talk to her lol

btw what online game u play ? lol

anyways
who cares about those girls... im guessing they are quite young ??? young girls are very bad at knowing what they want. so theres no point getting all effected by their opinions ..
..i found myself having lots of fun last night lots of girls had different reactions but i didnt care.

1 tip i can give u is... just keep on talking to everyone..

i couldnt count how many times i was blocked out and girls gives me insane cold reactions , i just kept talking to them... like i didnt care what her reactions were at all...
sooner or later ull overcome those fears that was brought up then ull be good to go .

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 01-19-2014

Quote:i am so angry right now... shannon...

i kinda have some anger and hate these days about women just staying home and playing online games...

It's most likely bringing up your subconscious anger and frustration around girls that you may not have been aware of before. It's bringing it to the surface to work on it.. I haven't done a SM but I had similar things with AM.

Quote:however he met some girls i went out with them some weeks ago and they told him that i am a weird and creepy guy who flirts with every girl and just wants to get laid... wtf i didnt even consider this flirting i only tried to have a nice and normal conversation however i am pretty depressed these days kinda hate everyone...

You know what's interesting, when I was the most successful a few years ago and sleeping with lots of girls there was girls and people in general who talked shit about me, said I was creepy and other stuff.. but I was getting laid more than most people.

If you're comfortable with it and get to a point it doesn't effect you then it won't matter cos you'll be getting laid anyway.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - K-Train - 01-19-2014

(01-19-2014, 06:09 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:i am so angry right now... shannon...

It's most likely bringing up your subconscious anger and frustration around girls that you may not have been aware of before. It's bringing it to the surface to work on it.. I haven't done a SM but I had similar things with AM.

You know what's interesting, when I was the most successful a few years ago and sleeping with lots of girls there was girls and people in general who talked shit about me, said I was creepy and other stuff.. but I was getting laid more than most people.

If you're comfortable with it and get to a point it doesn't effect you then it won't matter cos you'll be getting laid anyway.

This is interesting as hell because I've noticed a similar phenomena not only with myself but with other guys and gals in general. In high school the girls who were called "sluts" or "hoes" or "tricks" would often get pursued by the same dudes who called them that. On the flip side, I've had male friends who got called all sorts of names (jerks, assholes, creeps, etc.) but they were pulling girls left and right.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 01-20-2014

17. day stage 3 Heart

omg something crazy happend...

my best buddy told me today that his little sister (19 years old), told him yesterday that she is single now and that she wants to have fun with me ... my buddy asked her which kind of fun she is thinking about and she said literally "tell him if he wants to have sex with me, he can have it"

lol

i told him no way i dont believe you... and he wrote her in whatsapp in front of my eyes to proove it ... and she said its no joke she just wants to have sex with me but no relationship... lol

i asked him how does this come i never said more to her than "hi how are you" ... she told him when she first saw me 3 months ago she thought i am weird and creepy but last time i was at their families home she noticed that something is different... lol she even used the word aura...

man this has never happend to me before definitive proof of sm´s effectivness thank you shannon :angel:

ps: what would you guys do would you sleep with your best buddys little sister... and risk your friendship... what if her heart gets broken ... what if she wants more than sex... but i then have several different other cuties... difficult decision... really dont know what to do...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Psiklou - 01-20-2014

(01-20-2014, 01:10 PM)AfzalG Wrote: 17. day stage 3

omg something crazy happend...

my best buddy told me today that his little sister (19 years old), told him yesterday that she is single now and that she wants to have fun with me ... my buddy asked her which kind of fun she is thinking about and she said literally "tell him if he wants to have sex with me, he can have it"

lol

i told him no way i dont believe you... and he wrote her in whatsapp in front of my eyes to prove it ... and she said its no jokes she just wants to have sex with me but no relationship... lol

i asked him how does this come i never said more to her than "hi how are you" ... she told him when she first saw me 3 months ago she thought i am weird and creepy but last time i was at their familiys home she noticed that something is different... lol she even used the word aura...

man this has never happen to me before definitive proof of sm´s effectivness thank you shannon :angel:

so the good stuff arrives in stage 3. good to know Smile

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 01-20-2014

sometimes i think it would be much better if you couldnt choose wheter you want to have sex or not...this power seems to be a curse at the same time ... its like i am not wanting sex so much... i have become so easy about it--- everyday i have so many changes but i am not going for them... because i am so relaxed and thinking that having sex or no sex dont make a difference for me as a person... because only i know my true value... its weird... with am you seem to get more sex because you want it and use every change .... in sm you could have much more sex but you are too picky.... thats why i think shanon said sm is better for experienced men...