Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 05-20-2014

If you guys want one i will do it Big Grin ...

it will be called "wm2 so far so good"

i looked through some pictures and noticed that my bodylanguage and facial expression changed during sm if you guys want it i can put in some pictures but wont keep them in forever because dont have the permission from the women that are on the pictures, its just for you as a comparison...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - zen - 05-20-2014

Yes, please, we want some pics to see Smile

RE: SM v3 so far so good - JackOfHearts - 05-20-2014

cool, yes we want them, thanks

Unfortunatly I have no pics of me anymore before using Shanons Subs

But here

1. Before SM/ Finished AM 5

2. SM Stage 1

3. Sm Stage 2

4. SM Stage 4

5. SM Stage 6

"Pics removed"

RE: SM v3 so far so good - JackOfHearts - 05-20-2014

Amazing, I can see the difference it's crazy, the confidence level is way up higher.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Geodude - 05-20-2014

You look far more masculine and strong in the last pic versus the first one. I'll go ahead and start taking pics after each stage so I can see the difference as well.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - stratos - 05-20-2014

That's badass progress. Look a lot more relaxed & indifferent as it goes on along the stages, mr. "i don't give a shit". it's great

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AlphaScorpio - 05-20-2014

afzal you make me jealous:p

did you notice much during am5?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Clansy - 05-20-2014

Awesome progress man!!! No shame to look where you want!

Thank you guys for your feedback, yes i noticed a lot from am5 it improved me in overall and i felt like i knew a lot about women but sm showed me that this is nothing and much more is possible, it always seems impossible till someone does it.

Iam just back from training, approached 3 times, the effects of sm seem to get stronger with time, it makes me a little sad that i have to stop it, but i want to go in a slightly different direction.
However two of the girls had a boyfriend. They act totally irrational, talk about me loud with other poeple like i am not there, say things like "Emir (my true name) hates me, i have to get drunk" and i just think wtf is going on with them.

Girls in the internet are sending me pics much like fan-pics like justin bieber gets, for exampel this cute 18 year old serbian girl sent me this picture :

It says " Za Emira " with a heart which means "for emir in love"

or just sent me pics like this of their sex toys like a young girl did LOl XD

"Pics removed"

i really hope this all will improve with wm2 and am6

edit: another ex called she wants to see me tomorrow after work :-)

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Ace - 05-20-2014

Can you summarize the experience of SM3 AfzalG?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LionKing - 05-21-2014

Nice! I was thinking yesterday that I should start recording some random video logs for myself so I might be able to see some changes in how I look/feel/move, your pics are telling me to do just that!

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Clansy - 05-21-2014

Small video logs is great idea!

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 05-21-2014

Great progress. Big difference. The first photo you looked kind of wooden and not really congruent with how you were dressed. The last one you just own it and look much more alive.

The photos is a good idea, never thought of that. I have photos of my weight loss progress that i'll post at the end, but doing it for AM/SM is a good idea.

-Ben