Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-20-2014

@AlphaReal

hmm... what means before? I fucked about 10-13 girls in my life before sm... but didnt had sex for 1,5 years before sm...

sex happened only in stage 5 that means since 10-15 days dont know exactly what day it is currently have to look in my calender... fucked 5 girls since stage 5...all one night stands because i didnt call back any of these girls and they didnt either haha, so i dont have a fuck buddy yet ...

no didnt attract excatly those kind of girls i wanted so far, none of them was hotter than 8 ... I hope i will fuck 10 later on... like i said i wont stop after stage six but will go with the refresher stage for as long as it takes to fuck all the girls i ever wanted...

if i could choose again i would pick wm because it seems that sm is more for experienced men that have some kind of pick up knowledge ... it wont make you a social alpha and that is something i miss you will get alot of jealousy from men and shittests from women... women get easyl angry on you and even if they have sex with you they still dont have any deeper feelings for you like ryan and roy already described in their journals, also there is this growing feeling inside me that i am completly alone on this world, there is no connection to anyone even my parents i feel like a stranger everwhere i go like an alien, but a hot and confident alien Wink sometime i look in the mirror and ask myself "is this really me, who am i, i dont know anything about this person in the mirror.)... so carefully choose what multistage you pick... sm is some heavy shit... but i wont switch simply because i dont want to go through a multistage programm again for a long time it is really nothing easy...but if i do i will go with alpha 6 because on alpha happend some lucky incidents that made women come easy to me respect and love or pursue me, even thats described in the advertisment of sm too, i havent noticed anything like this yet ... I mean normal girls avoid me on sm and whore who reject normal guys agree to sex easily... but they still dont have respect or love for me last time one girl said to me "you look like a monkey, but you gave me a really good fuck, it was different than the other average loosers."

my perfect fuck buddy would be a blonde nymphomanic ten like bree olsen with a rich daddy Wink who knows good things need time...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-20-2014

(03-20-2014, 11:05 AM)AfzalG Wrote: if i could choose again i would pick wm because it seems that sm is more for experienced men that have some kind of pick up knowledge ... it wont make you a social alpha and that is something i miss you will get alot of jealousy from men and shittests from women... women get easyl angry on you and even if they have sex with you they still dont have any deeper feelings for you like ryan and roy already described in their journals, also there is this growing feeling inside me that i am completly alone on this world, there is no connection to anyone even my parents i feel like a stranger everwhere i go like an alien, but a hot and confident alien Wink sometime i look in the mirror and ask myself "is this really me, who am i, i dont know anything about this person in the mirror.)... so carefully choose what multistage you pick... sm is some heavy shit... but i wont switch simply because i dont want to go through a multistage programm again for a long time it is really nothing easy...but if i do i will go with alpha 6 because on alpha happend some lucky incidents that made women come easy to me respect and love or pursue me, even thats described in the advertisment of sm too, i havent noticed anything like this yet ... I mean normal girls avoid me on sm and ***** who reject normal guys agree to sex easily... but they still dont have respect or love for me last time one girl said to me "you look like a monkey, but you gave me a really good ****, it was different than the other average loosers."

my perfect **** buddy would be a blonde nymphomanic ten like bree olsen with a rich daddy Wink who knows good things need time...

Interesting, what would you say your ideal lifestyle when it comes to women is? Sounds like you might want WM after all.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 03-20-2014

So you're in stage 5 at the moment right? And in the last 2 or so weeks you've slept with 5 new girls? I see that as a good result. But it's interesting how your mindset is changing and you're like "maybe this isn't exactly what I wanted".

Who knows maybe you wouldn't have got to that or realized that without doing SM3 so it could be seen as a positive thing that you're now at the next level of knowing what you want.

-Ben

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-20-2014

I know Ben, Stage 5 is weirde like i said its like 2-3 times stronger than stage 4...

i am changing so much every day...everyone tells me that i look different, my family and friends tell me that i grew taller lol =) perhaps its because i stand straight like a total alpha... when i walk i walk like i own the place... there is definitly a strong alpha male body language in this sub...

Yeah Sarge i will see how it goes on, Perhaps I will switch to WM after a few Months of SM Refresher Stage.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 03-21-2014

5 different girls in 2 weeks. Sex magnet just got serious, is the sex at least good? Since the girls don't seem to be the kind you're after?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-21-2014

i am proud of my performance but the girls could be better... need more hardcore biitcches =D

RE: SM v3 so far so good - jonathan4all - 03-21-2014

just out of curiosity I would like to know if someone has suppose 2 3 years great sex life with sex magnet and then if he wants to manifest a single girl how it will work or he wants to be monogamist rest of life how this works ?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 03-21-2014

I'm sure after 2 or 3 years success of sex magnet if you wanted manifest a single girl it would be an easy thing to do. 2 or 3 years suggests a lot of female experience, and monogamy is a personal choice.

I think the whole sex magnet thing once ingrained into you after multiple runs will become a balanced part of you.
Shannon recommends not using this sub if you are in a monogamous relationship, I think the reason for that is the initial experience and women are coming from all angles, I'm early on in stage 2 and there's been a few instances where I wouldn't expect such direct suggestions from women, so on your first run through you're going through a lot of changes that aren't fully balanced until the sub reaches stage 6, after this if you do the sub again your only going to reinforce those new things, there's less shock and you are more in control of your outcome, so after a while of repitition the sub becomes natural for you, it's probably not going to make you a man slut but the option is there if you choose it, and monogamy would also be a choice if you choose it.

I might be talking nonsense here.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LionKing - 03-21-2014

Minitatan, good to hear you say so because I was kinda hoping that way too: first get a lot of girls with SM style beliefs and then gradually accept that you get a lot of girls and select to find monogamy with one that you really like. But: WM includes being happy with a monogamous relationship is one so chooses. SM includes it being really normal to have sex with a lot of girls and maybe not placing that much appreciation on any single girl? That's actually kind a pitfall with having lots of options, you're never content with any single one.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-22-2014

hmm think I am in some kind of drepression now... feel ugly and like a looser currently no girls at all.... -.-

only have contact with my ex and she changed her attitude now speaks to me like a good friend... women change their fucking opinions so fast -.-

and having nightmares since 5-6 days every night i am dreaming about some of my deepest fears... (death of my father, my little brother gets raped, me going to jail or me loosing my mind, or sharks attacking me ) i know it might be the sub dealing with some conflicts but i thought the conflict dealing thing was over....

Edit: ok guys just fucked my neighbours daughter, depression gone... hope you understand why i have to remove my avatar =D

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-23-2014

update: my family telling me that i´ve become arrogant- me dont giving a fuck about their opinion...

got stalked by some girls , have 2 dates this week....

ultra alpha bodylanguage stay, move and and walk like superman...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-23-2014

(03-23-2014, 01:05 PM)AfzalG Wrote: update: my family telling me that i´ve become arrogant- me dont giving a **** about their opinion...

got stalked by some girls , have 2 dates this week....

ultra alpha bodylanguage stay, move and and walk like superman...

Sounds like fun!

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-29-2014

oh man i dont know what to say...just had the greatest sex of my life... and just jerked off again ??? wtf i am becoming some kind of nymphomanic maniac :S

but first of all i want to thank shanon for this crazy sub... even if i wouldnt get laid i would be satisfied as a customer just because of the confidence and charisma i now have... i feel undeafetable... every i go i feel safe... i am in complete comfort with myself... social anxiety is like zero... i am now able to approach hot girls everywhere i want, even 9. and 10... in the gym, on the street, in the train, in the club everywhere.. my friends are jealous... i feel brainwashed as fuck, but at the sam time its like i have always been a player, some of my friends say to me that they miss the old me... a girl which is a good friend of me told me that she misses the old me, she said 5 months ago i would be able to talk about god and the world and was a deep person but now i only talk about girls and sex... which makes her sad...

hmm i feel empty... lonely and unloved....i am not able to build any real relationship with women now... they dont love me as a person and i dont love them either...

but everywere i go girls look at me extreme hot girls, girls with boyfriedns and so on... i think this is the price... i am excited what will happen in stage 6... men respect me a lot now... my overall succes has improved... everyone is nice to me, but has some kind of distance its like poeples fear me or something like that i dont understand...

yeah i get alot of sex and i am a monster in bed and better in pick up than ever but there is something missing i hope it will get dealt in stage six... sry for my mistakes i am little drunk Wink good night...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 03-29-2014

That's awesome man.

Your friends that are saying that crap, it sounds like they are just uncomfortable with your positive changes and trying to bring you down to where they are comfortable. It's not such a bad thing because it shows how far you've come.

The lonely and unloved is unusual.. but the zero social anxiety and all the confidence I love the sound of.

-Ben