Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 03-08-2014

Now this is progress, I'm sure the weird side effect will sort itself out, but at least now a lot of women are interested instead of verbally attacking you. I look forward to see what the final 2 stages bring you. The foundation has been built and now it's time for the final tweaks, I really hope you see success in the near future.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-08-2014

Good stuff, I can't wait to try SM3 myself.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 03-08-2014

Doing well man.

-Ben

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-12-2014

few days into stage 5 i feel so weird ... cant describe it only shannons knows what this stage is supposed to do...

ps: hope you guys understand that i cant write down everything that is happening to me with girls its just too much or has become normal... and not worth mentioning

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Raykon - 03-12-2014

(03-12-2014, 03:06 PM)AfzalG Wrote: few days into stage 5 i feel so weird ... cant describe it only shannons knows what this stage is supposed to do...

ps: hope you guys understand that i cant write down everything that is happening to me with girls its just too much or has become normal... and not worth mentioning

I'm sure although the things occuring have become normal to you it would still be very interesting for us. So please do your best to discuss the reactions you have been getting from females and people.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FREAK4LIFE - 03-13-2014

(03-12-2014, 03:06 PM)AfzalG Wrote: few days into stage 5 i feel so weird ... cant describe it only shannons knows what this stage is supposed to do...

Yeah write some shit down for us to get excited about!

I am reading your journal for the changes so let us know.

Much appreciated.

Thank you.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - JackOfHearts - 03-13-2014

If you could count the average number of people/girls you meet/open/seduce/have sex with per day/week would be great.
So we now how powerful this sub really is.
And if you can still compare the number to the old you would be great too.
Thanks

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 03-13-2014

What does stage 5 do?

"Even more focused than stage 4. Refreshes stage 3 concepts that were not dealt with in stage 4. Now the focus is not on introducing new material, but in solidifying the more advanced stuff introduced in stages 3 & 4, magnifying and enhancing the changes that have already taken place, and getting women to approach and seduce you. Starts polishing the effects of all previous stages"
-Shannon

Not the most informative description without knowing everything else. In what sense do you feel weird Afzalg.

Also I agree with the others, please share as much as you think is necessary.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FluffyBunny - 03-13-2014

Lol stage 5 for sure is weird . I cant ping point anything really.
I do feel that it is balancing things out though , do u find that as well? .

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-14-2014

hmm will keep it short...

i cant go anywhere without being surronded by groups of girls, in the bus, in the park at the supermarket and so on ... women are looking at me like i am a piece of meat they want to eat... it sometimes scares me... i got several numbers without even asking they just say call me... women are asking me to be less shy with them and try to talk about perverted topics even in public, i got approached by girls but only young one (16-19) nearly every or every second day... they ask me things about my job or my nationality just trying to small talk me... in the bar girls approach me about my strong arms... when my buddy talks with women they say after a few minutes that the reason they approached him was beacause they wanted to talk with me... they make so perverted jokes that i sometimes turn away because i feel ashamed... like on girl asked me if she can come home with me and i joked and said i need to ask my father first and then she replied "why does your father wants to fuck me too ? " wtf ... every girl tells me that i have a great personality after only 5 minutes... i cant make a joke with my buddy without having 5-6 girls in 10m around me all laughing for 5 minutes... i destroy the game of any of my friends without even wanting it... the girls simply cange their attention to me... women get crazy if i dont call them back in 30 mins ... they call me or get insulted why i am ignoring them... they say i am sweet even if i make an asshole joke about there small breasts... there are many other things have about 5 girls who are writing or calling me daily....

ps: got a blowjob yesterday from my ex girlfriend who i called slut and whore 5 months ago... a simple "sry i was so angry " was enough to make her do that and she afterwards texted me that we are crazy...

there are many other things... but also negatives my neediness is like zero but therefore also lack of motivation to approach, some men also try to cockblock me or show dominance on me but fail pathetically ....

well we will see what will come =)

edit: you want a comparison to my older interactions with women? ok i tell you it was like nearly zero! none for about 1,5 years before sm even my avatar with me having those two gogo girls in my arms was at the 12 day of stage 1 ... so far sm has changed my life alot...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-14-2014

/\ This is fantastic! I have a few questions though:

(03-14-2014, 04:46 AM)AfzalG Wrote: women are asking me to be less shy with them and try to talk about perverted topics even in public,

Can you explain this? Does this mean the girls are telling you to open up and talk perverted? As in, you don't because you're shy, but they ASK you to do it anyways?

(03-14-2014, 04:46 AM)AfzalG Wrote: in the bar girls approach me about my strong arms... when my buddy talks with women they say after a few minutes that the reason they approached him was beacause they wanted to talk with me...

How fit are you? Weight/build?

Finally: how often would you say you go out?

Thanks! Very exciting progress indeed.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LionKing - 03-14-2014

(03-14-2014, 04:46 AM)AfzalG Wrote: none for about 1,5 years before sm even my avatar with me having those two gogo girls in my arms was at the 12 day of stage 1 ... so far sm has changed my life alot...

Very motivating, thank you!

RE: SM v3 so far so good - JackOfHearts - 03-14-2014

That's crazy even scary Tongue

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 03-15-2014

That is Awesome!.. enough said.

Wink

-Ben