Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FluffyBunny - 02-26-2014

aww... that mean u started it man. " i find them better anways. "
When she said Why dont you go for serbian girls shes just testing you to see if you would react or not , she did find u attractive . these are the kinda surface shit people have, its the type of thing once you have it talked out and know each other it seems retarded.

One thing is i find myself a lot more alpha as time goes on.

Did u start approaching girls before SM3? or was this like your first round of approaching girls?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 02-26-2014

Hahaha wow you got into a big argument with her then she offered her number. Funny.

I was happy to hear that you said no because of your own self respect though. Smile

RE: SM v3 so far so good - stratos - 02-28-2014

in my experience if a random girl picks a fight like that she's flirting. if you can hold your own for x minutes you win and they are really turned on and ready to go somewhere private with you. it's just a battle of the minutes. it doesn't matter what you say you just have to hold your mood, have fun, and not give up, be a bit playful, and survive x minutes.

in my experience x minutes is 7-8 or maybe 10 minutes, it's not like you are arguing for an hour. the hotter the girl, the more minutes. in fact, maybe the # of minutes relates to how hot she is; i.e. an 8 out of 10 requires 8 minutes of argument and a perfect 10 requires 10 minutes before she's ready.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 02-28-2014

(02-28-2014, 02:12 PM)stratos Wrote: in my experience if a random girl picks a fight like that she's flirting. if you can hold your own for x minutes you win and they are really turned on and ready to go somewhere private with you. it's just a battle of the minutes. it doesn't matter what you say you just have to hold your mood, have fun, and not give up, be a bit playful, and survive x minutes.

in my experience x minutes is 7-8 or maybe 10 minutes, it's not like you are arguing for an hour. the hotter the girl, the more minutes. in fact, maybe the # of minutes relates to how hot she is; i.e. an 8 out of 10 requires 8 minutes of argument and a perfect 10 requires 10 minutes before she's ready.

There's gotta be a way around this without playing that game. Like f*ck, I gotta jump through hoops now?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - LifeLabs - 02-28-2014

(02-28-2014, 02:52 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: There's gotta be a way around this without playing that game. Like f*ck, I gotta jump through hoops now?

Nah, you're more like breaking her hoops without even being bothered by them - amused mastery Smile

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 02-28-2014

The thing is girls like that that are argumentative and aggressive just turn me off.. it makes me imagine "fuck if she is like this now imagine if I end up dating her."

-Ben

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 02-28-2014

(02-28-2014, 06:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote: The thing is girls like that that are argumentative and aggressive just turn me off.. it makes me imagine "**** if she is like this now imagine if I end up dating her."

-Ben

Yeah I dunno. I don't like to make excuses for myself to not try. I'd like to be able to date any woman I want and be "strong enough" to "handle her". What gets me is that I feel like I have to "pass her tests" when really, if a girl started doing that to me, I'd probably just cock an eyebrow in a "are you serious?" way. But, if my actions have not gained me my result, they are, to me, ineffective.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-28-2014

yesterday i saw the girl of my dreams and didnt approach her ... she was just too hot i had the feeling like i am not good enough she was like a 15... after this i felt like a fucking looser my legs were weak i couldnt walk... my balls hurt i felt like i have to puke ... i never felt like this it was like sm was punishing me... for not approaching her...

since that i am not happy anymore ...

however i was out the same day because i was invited to a private party...

i thought i will be sad but then when the girls entert i was like another person my mood was high i was in instant hunter mode i flirted kissed graped and pulled 8 girls... (there were only 8 hot young girls at the party that means that all the other guys there had noone to talk lol )

a funny thing one of the girls at my table rejected me on the dating plattform lovoo one day before =D

i never had such a great game but none of them wanted to fuck =D but they said we will meet again... hmm it is like 10 % is missing to success... and i still have to pursue girls they dont approach me directly...

man tried to cockblock me but failed... we will see what will happen on later stages when i am in the bus or in public places it happens nearly daily that after 15 mins i am crowded with young girls they just stand next to me and talk other guys then always give me jealous looks... but i dont care...

what i noticed is that dogs like me alot since i am using sm... i never liked dogs and they didnt like me but since sm they come to me instantly often dogs of hot women pull them to me =D

i have no problems approaching girls in clubs and bars but still dont do any streetgame... i hope it will get better and i hope i will see the dream girl again...

i hope stage 5 will bring things on a new lvl...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 03-01-2014

Girls who shit test you with arguments are trying to see if they can piss you off. It's a test and a game in one. If you can play the game and not get pissed off, as it was mentioned above, they'll be impressed and you win. If not... well, you're not the man they thought you were (alpha).

Remember that an alpha doesn't need someone else's approval, so he often does not care what others think, or say. If someone was to insult America, or Americans, would I care? Not very likely. I might be American, but I have no delusions that America and Americans are even close to perfect, and it's really none of my business what others think of them. I also don't care. To each their own, and whatever, I don't have time to waste on it.

By being unflappable, unaffected and remaining in control of yourself, you demonstrate the superiority she is testing for. She would not be testing for it if she didn't think it might be there in the first place. So when women shit test you, consider it a compliment, and remain unaffected and unattached.

I have a close friend who always pulled women so easily that I could not stand it for years. He did this by absolutely not giving a flying rat about what the outcome was, and always playing it a bit cocky, arrogant and smarmy while being entirely unaffected by their responses and always prodding their weaknesses. He used to pull the hottest women in the room into bed in one night, nearly every time, doing this. I don't agree with the technique because it focuses on not just "negging" her, but being particularly specific and cruel in how you do it. The hotter a woman is, the thicker her "bitch shield" (to use PUA parlance), but every suit of armor has weak spots. He was expert at stabbing her through the weak spots, right through the heart, and then getting them to respond with either desperation (sex to feel like they were good enough) or ego (again, sex to feel like they were good enough).

You don't have to do it negatively like that, but you do have to remain unaffected by her banter. Just remember that she's trying to bait you into losing self control, and that it's just a game. If you feel like it, play it with her - give it back in kind - but never allow yourself to become emotionally involved or affected by it, or you lose. I speak from personal experience here.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-01-2014

Interesting. My own experience has been a bit different. I was once shit-tested by a girl for an article of clothing I was wearing. I got angry and lectured her on her ignorance. I assumed I failed because I lost my cool, but she was SUPER smiley and happy afterwards. Was she just happy that she "ruled me out"?

I'd love to know, it's been nagging at me.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-02-2014

i understand shannons argument and agree but i also had the same experience like sarge some women like angry impulsive men because they are annoyed by the calm self civilized self controlled men in nowadays society...

yesterday a 7 called me to come and fuck her she was with a friend and i asked if i can come with a friend too because i didnt want to take the train and he had to drive me but they said no only you and not your friend he is ugly... sure i could have a threesome but i now dont have a car and dont want to drive 50 km with a train middle in the night...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 03-02-2014

(03-02-2014, 01:24 AM)AfzalG Wrote: i understand shannons argument and agree but i also had the same experience like sarge some women like angry impulsive men because they are annoyed by the calm self civilized self controlled men in nowadays society...

yesterday a 7 called me to come and **** her she was with a friend and i asked if i can come with a friend too because i didnt want to take the train and he had to drive me but they said no only you and not your friend he is ugly... sure i could have a threesome but i now dont have a car and dont want to drive 50 km with a train middle in the night...

It's times like this that I ask: what has been your previous experience with women?

Your results are getting fascinating.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FREAK4LIFE - 03-02-2014

(03-02-2014, 01:24 AM)AfzalG Wrote: i understand shannons argument and agree but i also had the same experience like sarge some women like angry impulsive men because they are annoyed by the calm self civilized self controlled men in nowadays society...

yesterday a 7 called me to come and **** her she was with a friend and i asked if i can come with a friend too because i didnt want to take the train and he had to drive me but they said no only you and not your friend he is ugly... sure i could have a threesome but i now dont have a car and dont want to drive 50 km with a train middle in the night...

Getting very excited for you man!

Cant wait to see what kind of shit is going to go down for you in the future.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 03-08-2014

finished with stage 4 ... feel good

had several date with girls that approached me from the internet ... a big problem for me is that girls i meet in real life always want to be my girlfriend on the internet they say things like "you could do what ever you want to me " or "if you just want sex say it " but when we meet they start talking about relationships i mean its funny before sm i really wanted a girlfriend but now i get some kind of allergic reaction if a girls mentions something like this ... i now just want to have several female nymphomanic lovers lol =D i am annoyed by good girls and show that obiviously to them, after the dates they always say "it was a great day" or "we should meet again" and i say "yeah i call you" and never call back its like i am becoming some kind of asshole ... i am very cocky when talking to women even after direct rejection i dont stop the game and try to get something else from them...

poeple are very kind to me... men respect me they want to talk with me about everything which is pretty annoying ... poeple are laughing their asses off to my jokes and cant stop laughing they are saying things like "omg you are so funny".....

everything is becoming uninteressting for me ... its like only sex makes sense in my life... nothing else is important nothing else matters anymore.... nothing else is cool....

the best reactions i am getting from total 10s it seems the more attractive and sexuell active a women is the more she reacts to me... they instantly notice smile at me and say hi... but i still dont have the guts to approach 10s on the street... i still get the " i am not good enough feeling".. i just smile back then

i cant approach girl that are hotter then 8,5 i hope at the end of sm i will be able to do so...

an uncomfortable side effect is that i am getting alot of attention from underage little girls they look at me they sit next to me or say hi they even ask me to buy them cigarettes or alcohol ... dont know why is this happening...

i am really excited what will happen in stage 5 ...

i am very tired and drained i sleep about 12 hours a day... but perhaps its because i am listening 14-16 hours to sm... i really want this to work...