Subliminal Talk
SM v3 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM v3 so far so good (/Thread-SM-v3-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-15-2014

shannon i have to ask you again how is it possible that my friend who is listening to am and sm at the same time is getting better results... than me although he is less good looking and less experienced ....

-.- please explain me how is this possible ?????

and i dont know what i am doing wrong had 4 dates this week at the beginnig the women reacted very well to me but than at the end something happend they became aggressive said things to me like " your character is shit" "you are too convinced of yourself " and "you are arrogant your opinion about women is shit"...

edit: what i hate about sm is that i cant talk about love and feelings with anyone ...noone believes me anymore that i have problems with women... women think i am playing games with them when i start talking about lovesickness or this kind of stuff... i definitly wouldnt recommend sm to everyone... i have to be sure wat you are doing poeple will see you with other eyes... and you cant do anything about it....

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FluffyBunny - 02-15-2014

Thats interesting... i dont have any of that .

Never have i once gotten a negative comment from a woman before anywhere close to that....
Its probly just something is not align or congrouent with what you are radiating outwards therefore there is the misunderstanding

i dont think i ever talked about love verbally with anyone.... I am able to show it through my eyes and body language .

This one im guessing is the girls you went on a date with probly only wanted sex and you energy were radiating out sex only as well... so the instant you started talking about love and other stuff... They sense something is not right and not congruent therefore they conclude that you are playing games... and gets mad..

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 02-15-2014

Sorry, I've removed this post.

It was late in the morning, and I think in May have discovered where resistance is taking it's toll. The point I was trying to make is, yes you could very well come across as manipulative/playing games because your aura is expressing images of being a highly sexual male to her, essentially she isn't being attracted to you in a loving way, she's being attracted based on arousal at an instinctual level, and sexual level, this will only be recognised as love if that's what she associates as love. However a large majority of girls in modern times don't associate sex with love.

She is attracted to you in a sexual way, you express a love interest early on, she isn't able to recognise a congruency between her image of you and what you are saying. If you get what I mean, it can come across as you trying to trick her. Feeling loving feelings towards a girl is fine, expressing it when it doesn't match your status creates confusion.

Once again, sorry guys for the previous extended rant.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FluffyBunny - 02-15-2014

First deleted half of your repeated post

Next you have issues with love , love is not neediness. hopefully some of your issues will be dealt with

Read your posts again and look at where u are coming from .

Not sure about AfzalG but i am quite happy with my progress

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Geodude - 02-15-2014

The fact that both of you are dealing with the same stuff means that it's supposed to happen. It will pass. That's the point of these subs. You guys will be having tons of sex in no time.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 02-16-2014

Sorry guys. I may over expanded on an invalid point. Following your journals has opened my eyes on a few things, I guess I'm going to have to wait to see what you mean, by this love feeling you have for most women. Are we talking like unconditional love, or I love you love?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Shannon - 02-17-2014

(02-15-2014, 03:02 AM)AfzalG Wrote: shannon i have to ask you again how is it possible that my friend who is listening to am and sm at the same time is getting better results... than me although he is less good looking and less experienced ....

There are a number of factors that can explain this.

One is that he may be benefitting from using both at once because they are synergistic in the sense that one will bolster the other when they are used together. However, the issue here is, do you want temporary results or long term? Using them both together will divide the attentions, and make neither one stick as well because it is only getting half the input, or attention, or energy.

One is that he may naturally not have certain issues that you have, or in the same degree. Fear, for example. Experience can be damaging if it has led to negative programming. A woman will go for a man who impresses her over one who is good looking most times. Women are typically much less focused on looks than actions and attitude.

If he has significantly less resistance, he may get results faster and more easily - in the short run. But by not following the directions, he is not going to get the results he should have in the end, because it won't stick nearly as well.

You follow the directions, and stop comparing yourself to others. With or without subliminals, every man has his own unique starting point, and his own unique challenges. Trying to compare yourself to others, you will have a false awareness of yourself and what YOU need to achieve your own potentials. There are always going to be people who have it better, easier, faster, whatever - with or without subliminals. That doesn't matter. What matters is that you follow the directions and get the intended results in the end.

Nobody cares how fast a jet gets to cruising altitude. They care about that it gets there and stays there until it's time to start the descent. If you follow the directions, you are going to get the best results in the end. I have done tests on all this personally, and had Tier 2 testers do it too, and believe me... there's a reason why I give the instructions I do.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Benjamin - 02-17-2014

Quote:and i dont know what i am doing wrong had 4 dates this week at the beginnig the women reacted very well to me but than at the end something happend they became aggressive said things to me like " your character is shit" "you are too convinced of yourself " and "you are arrogant your opinion about women is shit"...

They are full of shit.

Think about this, all 4 of them liked you enough to go on dates with you and then all of a sudden they say this crap.. it's their own insecurity and bs.. maybe they just aren't used to guys being so confident and feel like they need to bring you down. Or they are seeing if you really are who you are presenting by being bitchy. Who knows.

Have you talked to them since? If they are still talking to you and especially if you see them again it was just them letting off steam and probably seeing how you'd react and if you'd apologize or whatever for it. (which you shouldn't).

Hope that makes you feel better.

Oh yeah and you probably shouldn't be trying to talk about love with these girls, that could explain some of their weirdness too. This program is about getting sex not love.

-Ben

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-18-2014

update...

situation 1: i am sitting in the park chilling ... a girls walks by talking on the phone... look me directly in to the eyes i look back we look each other in the eyes for like 10 seconds, then out of nothing she says : " stop looking at me like this you perverted asshole" lol

situation 2: a girl is taking photos of herself in front of a mirror in the mall... i stop and say "wow you are pretty confindent you dont give a fuck about anyone else here and take photos of yourself like you are on a shooting." she starts laughing like crazy and hits me on the shoulder... after 3 mins of conversation she becomes aggressive out of nothing and says " you dont know shit about me... go away dont want to talk with you anymore..." i was shocked and said " you are just sick " she laughed again but i left ....

situation 3: i am studying in the libary... two girls are having problems with the laptops one turns to me and says " can you help us with our office ...." i say "no problem " sat between them tried to solve their problem we laughed and joked alot about computers and problems... after 10 min i solved the problem they high fived me and said that i am great... i then asked them if they want to meet sometime they said no and instantly changed their behavior and then ignored me -.-

situation 4: a hot blonde comes in definitly a 9,5 looks me in the eyes for like a minute... all my friends started to talk about her and made jokes that we should come more often here for studying ... she then stood up i followed her instantly ... she went to the toilette i followed her =D i open the toilette door she was talking with a other girl... i say " sry i am disturbing you? the blonde says "no" i say " can i ask you something " she says "yes" "but out of the toilette" she says "ok " and the other girls starts to laugh... outside the toilette she starts to laugh and says that she has a boyfriend even before i could finish my pick up line... i say "whats his name fast..." she immediatly says "patrick" i say "ok i believe you, does he treat you well or do you need some change or adventure" she say "no he is a good guy i love him, i dont fuck with other guys when i have a boyfriend" i say ok " then i wish the best for you and your friend"

after we left my friend (who is using am5 and sm3) gets a call a girl saw his online profile and is in the town and wants to meet him right now ... he didnt approch any girl and is at this moment on a date =D

edit: the arousel i get from stage 4 is really uncomfortable when a girl enters that is more than a 6 i instantly blush my heart rate doubels and my body becomes so hot that i think i am getting cooked...

RE: SM v3 so far so good - Minititan - 02-18-2014

Besides the girls that seem to turn strangely aggressive towards you, are your relations with other women good? or are you noticing this kind of behaviour with most women?

Maybe these are just a new level of shit tests lol or maybe something being introduced by the sub is coming in too strong and its a reaction to that, the SOS should be able to tweak this (if it is the problem) soon hopefully

RE: SM v3 so far so good - AfzalG - 02-18-2014

at this time i am noticing it with all women (excpt my mother and sister)...

yesterday... i was speaking with my besty buddy on the phone... when i heard his sister at the other end saying " are you again talking to your new asshole friend who thinks he is the coolest guy on this planet.. but tell him he is not he is just a faggot ... " lol

then my friend said " he is not my friend he is my brother dont talk about him like this...you whore "

then she spit him in the face lol...

after this i blocked her in whatsapp and facebook...

the hate i am getting from women is starting to worry me... i also feel very sad and jealous i could cry every day... at this time i dont know if sm helped me with women or made it worse... sometimes i am getting some thoughts about doing bad things...

ps: whats SOS?

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FluffyBunny - 02-19-2014

Wow man.... not really sure what to say to you.. =_=

Your mom and sister probly thinks the same but just didnt say it out loud ...
haha jokes aside Big Grin

anyways... Thats weird... do u look like some kinda typical badass? Were there like even a little hint of this before you ran sm3? like were u kinda like this at least a tiny bit before ????

cause i find sm3 has amplify what is natural in us... ( i think its what it did.. not 100%)

im not experiencing any of what u mentioned so i have no idea ....other then like 1 or 2 cases here and there but not as extreme as urs .

RE: SM v3 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 02-19-2014

You're just an asshole is all. lol. They probably want to f*ck you but think you'd never go for them or you seem too distant. Women usually only get vindictive when you've hurt them in some way, or when they want something reaaallllyyy badly.

RE: SM v3 so far so good - FREAK4LIFE - 02-19-2014

(02-19-2014, 04:14 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: You're just an asshole is all. lol. They probably want to f*ck you but think you'd never go for them or you seem too distant. Women usually only get vindictive when you've hurt them in some way, or when they want something reaaallllyyy badly.

I was thinking the same thing after reading afzal G's post above. It seems to me that he is dealing with females that think that he is out of their reach cuz he is so Alpha and trying to destroy him by taking shots at him to try and make themselves feel better about it.

Are these females younger than you or considerably older?

something like that happened to me recently and the females were at least a decade older to me so I don't know for sure as to what is going on.

Shannon, please shed some light on this and explain to us as to what is going on? I would like to know for myself as to what is happening here.