Subliminal Talk
Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - AM6 RE-RUN Stage 2 - Letting go - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - AM6 RE-RUN Stage 2 - Letting go (/Thread-Apex-Predator-Evolutionary-Log-AM6-RE-RUN-Stage-2-Letting-go)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Question and Answer Segment - Dee - 12-28-2013

(12-27-2013, 05:41 PM)baftis Wrote: Wow, seriously, dude. If you can actually pull this off, you're the man. I admire your drive to better yourself...scratch that, completely transform yourself and become the best man you can be. I mean your plan is unbelievable.

Thanks and I hope you mean unbelievable in a good way cause the human mind won’t let anyone undertake anything it believes is impossible. And the Wright Bros believed they could fly, imaginative minds they must have had.

(12-27-2013, 05:41 PM)baftis Wrote: However, I have a few words of caution for you.

From what I've read that you posted, you think/act/sound/want to become too much like a robot and that is what you will become. I mean the graphs, the details... they look extremely nice and it's a great way of measuring your progress, but again, you basically robotize yourself to success.

I have a feeling you are a right brain thinker, am I correct?

Cause the truth is we are all just organic cyborgs’ driven by a spiritual consciousness nobody can fully define. If that weren’t true then “subliminal programming” wouldn’t work, or it would be called something else.

Before I started Balance Your Brain Hemispheres I was the creative type that couldn’t understand how someone could go to work for 8 hours a day for 50 or more years and do the same thing every single day. But alas, comedians run the same routines, musicians play the same songs, athletes do the same drills, the list and go on.

My point been even our imaginations (the biggest part) and spontaneous actions are the computer in our heads processing all our recorded experiences and ideas and combing them into new combinations or ideas and plans, it’s a process, from a computing organic device. (Matter a fact Robots are modeled from Humans, so was the computer.)

[Image: 2uegunp.png]
Man VS Machine

So I guess balance in all areas of your life makes the most sense, there is a time to be analytical and logical and there’s a time to be creative and intuitive. Finding the balance is the trick all geniuses of all time have figured out to do.

Which one out weights the other on your scale between the “computing brain” and the “creative mind”?

(12-27-2013, 05:41 PM)baftis Wrote: My 2 cents on the pick-up thing.

Mystery Method : destroys more than it builds. I can vouch for this. Sure, you get girls with that, not exactly the kind of girls you'd expect, but you do. Also, the 5/5 pick-up ratio... you're chasing a goal that will leave you empty when you reach the end of the journey. Can't say I've been there, but at the end of the day, when I did try to attain such goal, it left me empty. Sure, it was great for self validation/instant gratification type of things, but in the long run it was very detrimental for overall outlook on life, goals, women, relationships, ect. You'll end up with the "now what?" type of feeling. And believe me, it will leave you empty. Furthermore, in doing this whole 5/5 thing, you disconnect yourself from women completely. You'll see them as sex objects/targets/goals/whatever instead of what you'd expect to find. You'll become sexually greedy and actually exactly like you said, you do become a predator. And in doing so, when you find someone truly great to be with, you simply won't know how to handle that stuff. Be EXTREMELY cautious with this.

Nothing can be more fulfilling than a loving relationship. Strictly my opinion, here.

What did you mean when you said you get girls but not the type you’d expect? And if you don’t mind sharing what goal you tried to attain that left you empty?

Yep I will tred with extreme caution and you may be surprised in the course of this journal, I may actually create a post containing the exact things you have said.

But note I said “Alex Predator” not “sexual predator”, huge differenceCool.

Training Wheels

Well I was going to use mystery method as training wheels. When you sticking point is not knowing what to say, a system that gives you pre-canned lines is very attractive. But I’ve got suggestions for better products from you guys who have been through more that I have so I’ll probably go with another one, but am six months away from that decision.

I may not even need any after AM5 easers my fears that PUA and seduction courses feed off, who knows?

Love is not Love, until you give it away

I understand where you coming from a few months ago before I began using IML subs and supplementing them I felt and had the same beliefs as you. I have been doing some clearing on the topic of Sex aside spiritual alchemy and I can tell you with full conviction that it may be the case for most people but I have transcended that.

We all grow up or most of us do, believing that Love is Conditional. According to our upbringings we decide when and how we are to feel love both consciously and sub-consciously in my view.

Why as it not crossed your mind that I don’t have to lie or cheat any of the 100s of girls that I will eventually sleep with? Or that I could Love them all for that one night, after we have agreed that it’s just a one night stand? Or that we both could be happy with the arrangement before, during and after?

Sex, Love Making and F**king

The average male also has a lot of negative, false or out dated beliefs around the subject of SEX. Why is it okay for a guy to have many sexual partners and be praised by men and desired by women? But for a women to do so she’s considered a sl*t or many other labels of that kind are placed on her?

It seems to me like women would possible enjoy sex more than men given the option to let go and be free of all judgement, (yes the multi-orgasim thing). So in my view I don’t see it as using women if both parties are experiencing great pleasure, it’s more of a gift that is been shared rather than a sexual predator taking advantage of women.

Unconditional Love

With spiritual alchemy I am developing unconditional love for everybody, so at some point and am close to it, I won’t have that condition on love whereby I have to know someone for xxx amount of time before I can open my heart to them, and in response make them open theirs to me.
I hope you get it without having to experience it, if you haven’t already that is.

(12-24-2013, 02:17 PM)Dee Wrote: Pick Up Artist or Sex Con Man

The problem with the Pick-Up artist community is the fact that most of the guys fake confidence as you even get taught to demonstrate your higher value in a ways that makes you seem like an Alpha male.
Many gimmicks are taught too to show your dominance and trick women into sleeping with you.

It seems to me that AM, WM and SM unconsciously and effortlessly built all the stuff these good PUA and dating coaches try to teach and instil in their clients.

I totally get the Mystery/PUA thing I even asked the question before. All of the people I had sex with in my life I didn’t have romantic feelings for. I just did it because of peer pressure or because I had to lose my virginity and such reasons. And that’s the world we live in, if I had never had sex I would feel worst about myself as a man right now and would have more issues to deal with.

Anyway I never enjoyed the sex I had and all the girls I did like where so attractive and chased I didn’t have the game both internal and external to bed them. Hence the dilemma , can’t be the only one experiencing that in here.

(12-27-2013, 05:41 PM)baftis Wrote: I've also noticed that you have missed something very important : you need to delete past "programming" first, because when you build something great on top of a shaky foundation, sooner or later it will crumble to pieces. And for such high and ambitious goals, it will be a big pity for it to happen. In regards to pick-up, I highly recommend reading Robert Glover's "No More Mr. Nice Guy". Probably the most valuable piece of work for eliminating bad behavior when it comes to relationships with women.

Yep, I have been doing a lot of it and correct me if am wrong that’s a major purpose of IML’s training sets, right?

(12-25-2013, 06:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: Shannon's approach is not to put in training directly, but to create shifts than cause the natural end result to be what you want it to be. Instead of trying to push water in the direction you want it to go, it is much easier to build and shape the terrain such that it naturally flows where you want it to flow. That is what I do with the subliminals: I generate the shifts that cause the natural result to be the outcome that is desired.

Quick story I created my vision boards long before I began this journal or started with IML’s subs. One day I noticed a shift, it’s like my mind accepted the suggestions on the vision boards or just got used to the idea they where there.

[Image: ws632h.jpg]
Rep to the first one that can spot Ross Jefferies or Mystery

After going AM5 and other clearings this pass month I cleared a lot of insecurities and negative conditionings and one day before I signed up to this forum. I looked at my vision board and realised that I had wanted all these things to make up for lost time, to be accepted and respected, and to feel happiness and contentment.

(12-24-2013, 11:01 AM)Dee Wrote: Section 2. Who am I, why? - know thy self

Man-child Definition:

- not "stepping up to the plate" when it's their role to.
- not to mention an overall insecurity in who he is as a man, from which similar traits sprout.
• They attempt to augment their lack and/or compete with peers with material possessions

I have cleared a bulk of my negativity and transformed my emotional states, I anchored the feelings of Love and gratitude to the floor, the air, food, and many other things. I have never felt much at peace in my life. I used to worry about everything as a kid and spend hours completing the damnation of my eternal soul because I was addicted to masturbation which caused a set of problems of its own, now I am full of faith that in the end I will return to LOVE and Oneness.

Unfortuanally or maybe not, I had filled my mind with these desires and visions to the point that I would dream of my ideal life every night. Emerson articulated better than I ever can

“The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do you see, I must experience those things before I can move on

(12-27-2013, 05:41 PM)baftis Wrote: I seriously don't want to sound like I'm putting you off or discouraging you with anything, because it is very rare for me to see a person so dedicated to becoming what he wants. In fact, I've never ever seen such person. I admire you deeply for what you're doing, and I say this in all honesty. At the same time, be careful with going Gung-Ho with all this. If you're not doing it right, it may cost you a lot more than you can imagine, especially with the pick-up thing.

I deeply appreciate you kind words, you sound very sincere.

(12-27-2013, 05:41 PM)baftis Wrote: One more thing : I did notice how you want to become the "ultimate" of everything. Proceed with extreme caution here. Often this occurs because of fear of mediocrity that can go into a spiral and build up so much that you'll just abandon the whole thing.

Fear of mediocrity, that’s very ironic because its fear that causes mediocrity. I have been releasing a lot of my fears since a began AM5; Death, Criticism, Violence, Poverty etc

This saying is written on the back of my bedroom door; every time I leave the room I try to recite it.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

I have a flare for the dramatic; I meant "Ultimate" only to the limits that someone can be perfect. As we all play many roles in our lifetimes, as I said; father, son, brother, friend, lover, husband, (insert your job title here). Some roles conflict with others, you may be good at some and terrible at others.

In that regard the world is a stage and we all actors.

As perfection doesn’t exist or is subjective to the person, been an excellent Actor means you would be excellent or “the ultimate” as I put it before at all the roles you play in your life. Because you would understand and live by the underlining principles of Life and not by other peoples limiting rules and beliefs.

I don’t think I would ever abandon ship as I have an internal automated drive, I may still have issues like procrastination, or with self-discipline; that would make it more difficult. But when you need something as much as you need to breathe, it’s nearly impossible to suffocate yourself or hold your breath indefinably.

(12-27-2013, 05:41 PM)baftis Wrote: I highly encourage you on your journey and fully support you.

Thanks you are right thought, I might meet the “love of my life” next week and get married next year, and abandon my goals. Who knows?
It’s not like they set in stone, I may find enlightenment or religion and decide against competing my sexual related goals.

But what I do know now is that I need to move through that phase in my evolution. I did not say that I will spend my whole life sleeping with different women every week or going out to clubs for 4 hours a day.

Those are the experiences and life lessons I want to learn and go thru before am 30 so I can completely move with my life and pursue other things. Knowing that I have faced all my fears, have had many relationships and loved many beautiful women; wisdom and spiritual growth comes thru applied experience not reading books and creating theories.

The 7 Steps of Spiritual Alchemy

Step 1 - Innocence
Step 2 - Birth of the Ego
Step 3 - Birth of the Achiever
Step 4 - Birth of the Giver
Step 5 - Birth of the Seeker
Step 6 - Birth of the Seer
Step 7 - Pure Spirit

“Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future”
― Deepak Chopra

“Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.”
― Deepak Chopra

“The secret of attraction is to love yourself. Attractive people judge neither themselves nor others. They are open to gestures of love. They think about love, and express their love in every action. They know that love is not a mere sentiment, but the ultimate truth at the heart of the universe.”
― Deepak Chopra

I can never get to Pure Spirit without passing the Achiever stage where I feel I currently am.

(12-28-2013, 03:56 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: I'd say that let this guy be. Some people are born to chase for outcomes of life. The normal path this type of man undertakes is: finding great satisfaction out of success first, then he feels empty and lonely inside because he consistently depends on external factors to bring him happiness.

You are right, but only when you get to that stage can you seek higher purposes, just like Maslow's hierarchy of needs without fulfilling the lower you can't get to the higher. How am I suppose to be thinking about finding love and getting married when i can't even get a date with any women?

Take a look at this, you may not believe in reincarnation, I don’t to an certain extent. But it’s an alternative explanation to why some people like Nelson Mandela could go such things that other people cannot understand how or would do that same thing if they were born in the same circumstances .

[[Image: 2mo2x6w.png]
There is no better or worst in any process, as the outcome is a matter of time and experience.

My goals may seem shallow and superficial on the surface, but that's just the nature of the surface. When you look deeper you realize that The Buddha that to be born into great wealth and power to have became one of the worlds greatest philosophers.

Its one think to say lots of sex with different beautiful women every night and having more money that you can possibly spend in a life time doesn't bring happiness. When you are not rich nor sleep with a beautiful women every night. I mean how would a person really know without experiencing it for them self's?

Jakeb203, you hit the nail on the head, emotions are subjective happiness and love, hate and depression all come from within. That is true, and it means theres is no reason why I cant "chase for outcomes of life" as you put it and be happy in the process right?

I assumed I was clear before:

[Image: 2hhlhr6.jpg]

Self actualization comes after love, belonging, peace, happiness and the rest of the emotional need you seem to think I am doing this for.

I do not want to achieve the goals I have stated because I think they will make me happy, (I cannot achieve them without happiness or love), I am doing it because I once got to a state of Self-Actualization or a moment of enlightenment and to maintain that state I must be all I can be.

I tend to keep in mind that am a dreamer and a visionary, around 2% of the population are the same, so my Ideals won’t match many peoples reality and my cool with that, as I have started to accept myself and my uniqueness.

Shannon I would appreciate your thoughts on the issues many people brought up, as you would know better than anyone else the limitations of your programs. I would have been skeptical too a few years ago before I became aware of many “other possibilities” that derail from my original childhood programming.

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Total Life Transformation - baftis - 12-28-2013

Quote:What did you mean when you said you get girls but not the type you’d expect? And if you don’t mind sharing what goal you tried to attain that left you empty?

Usually, I used routines in clubs and bars, where there's high energy involved. Sometimes during dates, too, when I really don't know what to say next ( that's one of the few things routines are actually good for ). But mostly in clubs.

The girls I attracted with routines usually end up being either a one-night stand or just a two-week thing. When instead I was myself ( to the best of my abilities ) and just having fun, I attracted great and quality girls, with whom I had long term relationships with.

Routines are basically a shell, or more conveniently, hot air. And that shell doesn't last long when you get into a relationship. It was like you said, PUA community fakes confidence and you will get found out eventually.

My goal with Mystery Method was to bang as much girls as possible and that's it. It wasn't even my own goal, it was something that I could see as a validation of some sorts. When I did try to switch from mere making out for two or three days and considering asking her out more often, I'd get a no.

This is what I meant by "not the type you'd expect"

Quote:I have a feeling you are a right brain thinker, am I correct?

My hobbies are almost exclusively related to left brain thinking. I was a drummer for a band, make music, write novels, write lyrics, create in videos in Adobe AfterFX and collect concert bootleg CDs. I do enjoy reading business books, mostly sales now, but I ventured into marketing now too.

Quote:correct me if am wrong that’s a major purpose of IML’s training sets, right?

I don't have any sorts of experience with IML subs, so I wouldn't know what they're about. Also, I must say, I haven't read every single word you said, so if you did say anything about "removing emotional garbage/past programming" in other posts, my bad.

Quote:Which one out weights the other on your scale between the “computing brain” and the “creative mind”?

I don't think one outweighs another, because they all have advantages and disadvantages and they make a pretty great team as a whole. Without one, there would not be the other. They feed off of each other.

Quote:the truth is we are all just organic cyborgs’ driven by a spiritual consciousness nobody can fully define. If that weren’t true then “subliminal programming” wouldn’t work, or it would be called something else.

To each his own. For myself, I wouldn't word it like that, but we do end up in the same place with the self belief. And that's great.

Alpha Male 5 Training Set Objectives - Dee - 12-28-2013

Section 3. Alpha Male 5 – be all the man you can be

Alpha Male 5 Training Set Objectives Part One

Objectives of AM5 and my position before I began it,

1. Let go of any negative self-image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself.

I am a 25 year old man with a height of 5.4. I live at home with my parents and I tend to act like a child hoping that they won’t pressure me into leaving home as I am terrified of the outside world. I am terrified of women and their opinions of me. I am terrified of men and boys with larger bodies than me because I have nothing to stop them if they chose to enforce they will upon me.

I am afraid that am not competent enough to do anything, burred repressed memories of my past flash in my head as I recall been the only “normal” child in Special Class filled with disabled, deformed and autistic children.

I feel as though inwardly I am a retarded man and the gods choose to mock me with a normal body. I am terrified that people will find out who I really am, what I really am.

I feel like a child that doesn’t deserve to assert himself, I remember when I grew my hair long, wore earrings and spoke in a high pitch voice. All those childhood years spend sharing a room with me sister, I feel bad acting as a man would, I would feel wrong, have I been feminized to the point I find it a turn on watching porn of men dominated by women and pleasured with strap-ons?

2. Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self-esteem, self-image and self-worth.

Although I feel that every person deserves respect for just been human and having a part of the mind and spirit of God or the universe, or the universal mind or whatever you would like to call the highest power of creation.

I still find it hard to respect myself, and the inner critic with me finds it impossible it’s as if I have to become a millionaire first, have sex with a 1000 models and become a genius. Even thought is as if my ego won’t let me forget the days I was down at out in my worst element, selling my belongings for drugs money, picking up bugs to end the craving for nicotine. The drunken days and antics I have made sure to repress deeply with in my mind.

Flashes of the days the crowd I hang with made it okay for me to ask random people for money to buy cans alcohol. How will I compensate for all those memories? What great thing can I do to make my heart forgive my mind?

3. Have unshakable self-confidence.

What will people think? I heard that said around the house growing up a lot in what seemed at the time life or death situations. It was as though the opinions of other people held so much weight that we as a family would be made homeless and I would die of salvation and disease on the streets; because people thought so badly of my parents and as a result didn’t do business with them. And as a consequence of that they became desperately poor and I die of lack.

Am a grown man now people opinions matter to me more than my own, how can I live another day like this? If one person says I can do it I have faith and feel positive about doing it, then 5 mins later someone else will share they doubt in me and I will feel depressed again.

Ever stood in front of a group of people to speak and you froze? Not because you were afraid just because the CPU in your head clashed trying to process all possible things the people could have been thinking about you.

4. Be unaffected by rejection.

I already feel insignificant about myself, at least in the fantasy world I have created with porn stars and big dreams, I can have anything I can imagine instantly and cum with beautiful women lots of times through the day. Why ruin that and approach real women?

The result would be she using her “spidy senses” and sees that am an immature, wanking, childish, poor perverted man, who’s border line retarded (further proof would be the fact approached her), a sub human species with no confidence or self-respect at all. And the fact I have been rejected proves all my fears once again and begins the mental process into depression.

5. Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them.

You don’t understand women are beautiful angels, sent from heaven to give meaning and purpose to mankind. Women are special creatures of nature and they need delicate treatment. The bath water of beautiful women can cure 1000s of alignments caused by depression, behind every great man there’s a women. My life depends on getting a beautiful women to like me and date me then marry me and have my kids, without this what kind of human will I be.

My life and happiness depend on beautiful women, all my friends will respect me, and society will accept me. I will be admired and treated well by everyone that knows I have a perfect 10 for a girlfriend. My mother and father would be proud and happy if I bring beautiful children in the world.

Don’t take women seriously or need them? Are you serious?

6. Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses.

They have to like me and accept me if I am to feel like I belong on earth or deserve to breathe out the same atmosphere. Ever since I stared watching porn and masturbating at about 6-7 I have thought of women in the terms presented in those adult movies.

Am not sure that my 19 years been programed by porn and romantic movies will allow me to have no expectations towards women, it a Ludacris thought.

7. Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise.

I did mention am dyslexic right? I have existed and survived this far in my life by manipulating people to do the normal things I find impossible to do. Since convincing other kids to me allow me to copy work off them in primary school to avoid been punished by the teachers to making my parents perceive me as a child to stop them sending me into the dangerous world where I might not survive.

It’s easier for some people to be self-sufficient and self-reliant they were born normal with all the faculties of their brains working perfectly. I on the other hand am at the mercy of the world.

8. No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”.

Have you been reading anything I have been saying?

9. Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself.

Well, that’s something I could see myself doing, but sometimes I just don’t have the energy. I get into a negative state for weeks on end and what’s the point of cleaning up or grooming myself? I will never had a girlfriend or a wife, even if some luck I manage to get one she will soon find out how stupid I am and leave me. I can’t hold down a normal job my mind keeps wandering and imaging all these wonderful projects I would do if I was confidence oh yeah and on top of that am a sinner that will burn in hell for eternity.

I remember once I quilted my mum into getting me a brand new car to help me get confidence. I knew this girl who lived on this road and one day has I was driving pass, 5000 watts playing my favourite songs I saw her with her friends, about 3 others.

They were a bit tipsy and say they had on where to sleep I took them home there was no one home. Four of them stripped down to they underwear after they had an argument I heard of who was mine and they decide to share. Well long story short they jumped into my bed that had no been washed in a long time and they left with out giving me what they had passionaly argued about.
That was probley for the best, I don’t know what the big deal is about sex, I have ever enjoyed it, it’s not like porn. I think I’ll marry my Laptop.

10. Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be.

The approaching isn’t the problem; it’s having your brain clash on you as you think about 100000000 possibilities and all of them negative.

I used to be able to approach when I was younger, with no issues at all, it’s after my brother made me realise how stupid I was I took that new view point into all my memories and noticed how pathetic I was, I had the hottest girls in the city at that age group that liked me and I couldn’t take it any further. Now as a man I can’t even imagine myself in a relationship.

11. Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to.

WOW, if this could make me spend time with any women and be comfortable and have it go smooth, it would be a miracle in its self that would need no pickiness to ruin it.

12. Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.

Again I fear such things, see I may have the Aura but not be the real deal it will cause more problems than it’s trying to solve. I sent a life time hiding from all the attention I get from females and males alike. It’s like as soon as they find out am defective they lose all respect for me, it really hurts and I can’t be like them invisible people it’s annoying.

One of the reasons I kept dropping out collage, it’s hard to handle all the pressure from every aspect of your life with a release (porn and narcotics) that causes more problems that it fixes.

13. Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.

Haven’t you been listening, I’ll never leave the house

14. Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self-control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha/dominant male trait.

Is this somehow going to raise my IQ so I can have the assurance that no matter what I can come up with a solution rather than fall deeper into a pit of hopelessness and despair at life.

15. Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in).

Well first you’ll have to take some weight off my shoulders, it really weights me down.

16. Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha/Dominant Male.

That would be nice, I wonder how people stand me I can’t even stand myself, always whining and complaining and worrying. I feel powerful in that the dark cloud that follows me covers up other peoples sun shine too.

17. No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say.

If I don’t seek approval from others how will I feel safe? Or know that I belong and that people like me and would help, defend and support me from dying of poverty, violence, or disease?

18. Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants.

In the real world the weak, small and less intelligent are at the mercy of the Strong and smart. Ever heard of Darwin’s theory of evolution. Doing what I want does not sound like a safe or smart thing to do. I have to do what other people want to stay in they good graces.

19. Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in.

Meaning I have to know what am doing and stay presence in the moment, I would rather just stay in my Constance daydream of random associated thoughts. I seems like less work, plus I always make stupid suggestions, been in control would expose me.

20. Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies percieve you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both.

Do I have to go to a Buddhist Temple for 19 years to recondition my mind and detox from all those perverted unrealistic porn induced sexual fantasies. Cause that seems like the only logical way, this is how it works, Dee sees Girl, the perception of Girl stimulates Dee’s brain, Dee’s brain conjures up image of Porn.

21. Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don’t like, and TELL HER NO – whether it’s to her asking for sex or anything else.

Well, I don’t know if I picked it up from my dad but when you say no to people they never forget, and they wait to get you back in any way they can. I really can’t afford any enemies its feels dangerous and am not sure I can handle any backlashes.

Besides that I feel really bad when someone else feels disappointed, so I’ll make the sacrifice, and our heavenly father will reward my good works.

22. Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex.

Okay, this again sounds like wishful thinking, people are controlled by dynamics, social hierarchies, older people, stronger people, richer people. Any one that is better that you has control over you not only by they opinions but also by they power to accept or respect you, show you respect or not. Meaning they actions will influence your life and your environment, so it’s best to be nice and as non-treading as possible towards everyone.

Anyway, I’ve turn down a lot of sex in my life, I don’t think I have a problem with that.

23. Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women.

Nobody gets me even when I speak it’s as though I distort, deleted and generalize too much. I could do with a humor upgrade as mine is negative and best and childish at worst. Back when I was more social Girls would laugh at my jokes, I thought I was funny they just liked me, now I am too insecure to even deliver a premade hilarious joke properly. Where you ever amused by a sad clown?

24. Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not.

I never ever knew what to say or do in social situations, growing up I would spend most of my time in my head or in my internal world. I do it to some extent our days but I feel like I would say something or do something, like it’s my responsibility to make small talk in the lunch line. And because I have to come out my world first I normally say the most random of things which normally just adds to my tension.

Then when am just quite in my world, I feel like am doing something wrong. I mean I can’t go out without a drink, it makes me social but I’ll be talking about thinks in my internal world that people can’t relate too. The cycle continues

25. And do it all while being polite and graceful!

Am so polite, I always say my please’s and thank yours. I once went to a house with my friends to see some women and I even said sorry every time wanted to get they attentions to say something, that how polite I am

Human Animals - A Beta Male's Dilemma - Dee - 12-28-2013

Human Animals - A Beta Male's Dilemma

In the end we can't escape the truth, there are two types of people in this world, leaders and followers, which are you?

This sums up my view of what a alpha is, as I read the recommended books and go through experiences I will gradually alight my self with AM5.

Alpha Male 5 Training Set Objectives Part Two - Dee - 12-28-2013

Alpha Male 5 Training Set Objectives Part Two

Objectives of AM5 and my position before I began it,

New inclusions for Version 5.0:

• Acceptance of, and feelings of deservedness of, being treated well, Deserving respect from others

You need to do something worthy of those things first and I have done nothing significant my whole life but try to be a good boy for my mama and a good person for God to the decrement of my achievements. Eg I would not sleep with many girls as in to add to they torment in hell, Am I good guy aren’t I?

• Self-love and liking yourself

Love has conditions and I have high standents, I am disappointed in myself, I had a change to make it big in the music industry with companies willing to work with me here in the UK and aboard but I wasn’t strong enough for a life in the lime light.

• Valuing yourself

In this material world I man is only worth the amount of money in his bank account, and I am overdrawn at the time of writing this.

• Extended ego balancing

I remember once when I moved to a new city, approached some girl, I was like 16 or something. I went to meet her at the park and about 13 of her friend where there, cute little things. They all started to give my signals of interest and I could pick any one I wanted, it got to my head they noticed and they stopped. Ego balancing sounds helpful.

• Strong, centered masculinity and masculine presence

Don’t know what that means, I imagine a person in a room with an masculine physique and confidence body talk.

• Destruction of negativity within you concerning yourself and others, and replacement with positivity

I am self-critical and I project that on everyone and everything I do, if it’s not perfect it’s not good enough.

• Self-acceptance with continual striving to be better than you are

I need to be a perfect being to accept myself no less no more.

• Destruction of laziness and Motivation boost

Well, we’ll see about this one too, laziness is a dish best served cold.

• Doing what needs to be done, because it needs to be done, and that is the way of the Alpha

Well first get rid of the laziness then we’ll talk

• Extroversion enhancement and training

You stating that you will change my personality. I like spending time alone, before I would only really need company when I drank, otherwise I can spend months without any human contact and still been okay. Can’t imagine life with that in reverse.

• Self forgiveness

Well I hate myself for all my inabilities, forgiving that would be accepting it.

• Social stability, skill and strength

I am normally in my own world, and when I do come back to relate with people I don’t know how to, and have this thing in my head that says this is right or that is wrong or what is the person thinking about what am saying etc I would say am unskilled and would need to rid myself of caring about what people think to enjoy social interactions.

• Overcome abandonment issues,

As I family we been moving around every few years, and I think I now have a problem settling down because I don’t think I belong anywhere. As a kid my mum left a lot at 11/12 every on in my family left home and it was just me and my dad, who would always be doing his own thing. I don’t think I have any abandonment issues

• Success training

I don’t know what that comprises off, of more of positive ideas it’s a good thing

• Gratitude

I was ungrateful for my life, and everything in it, although I am fortunate in many respects, I still prefer to look at people with more stuff and compare it to my own.

• Self trust

I can’t even compute what that means, letters twist around in my head when I try to read, I have to learn to trust my brain first.

• Self-image of man, instead of boy

It relates to my self-image issues I spoke about before, I think I would need to grow taller for that when you stop growing at an early age you feel as though you not grown up (when I say you, I meant me)

• Leadership training and development, Decisiveness training

This would be excellent has I feel am a leader but to afraid to lead.

• Authenticity and congruency training

Well if I could think, feel, speak and act like an Alpha that would make me one in theory right? Cool

• Destruction of jealousy and possessiveness, and replacement with self security, self reliance and self satisfaction

I remember once I was drunk and there was this girl I liked, I made sure no one spoke to her that as much as I could, insecure + alcohol.

• Constant self growth and progress

I think I already have this.

• And more!

Smile

AM5 Stage 1 - Garbage Disposal - Dee - 12-29-2013

AM5 Stage 1 - Garbage Disposal

25 days later...................

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what more can I say?

The amount of improvement I have made this pass month have been incredible. I would not have believed anyone who told me it was possible or that i would be writing these words one day.

Every time I went out in the past I would drink to 1) Feel good in general, 2) Feel good about myself, 3) Be social, 4) Not care what others think, 5) Be fun, 6) and of course our personal favorite; Dutch Courage.

I could not understand the guys in the club that didn't drink.

Sober in the Club, SAY WAAAT!

On Boxing Day I was that guy, sober in a night club.

It was amazing, I had to pinch myself. I unexpectedly went out with my brother and sister, so I wasn't prepared. They had been drinking from earlier in the evening, and we ended up in the club because we could not get alcohol, everywhere was closed.

In the past I could be so self-conscious about my appearance and allow it to dictate my mood but not that night. I don’t think I even thought about my appearance once.

Been sober I noticed a lot of things I didn't notice before, like people interacting and most of it was hilarious watching guy’s strategies for approaching women and the reasons they could get rejected. Mostly they looked sex hungry and tried to initiate kino to fast, blowing they cover.

Then she said “why you so boring”,

Anyway I got approached by this HOT! Tai babe, and am a really critical guy when it comes to looks. She just came and started dancing right in front of me, face to face, eye to eye.

Needless to say that’s why I hate going out, I froze again not knowing what to do or say ( a 1000 thoughts in my mind).
She even said to me “why you so boring”,
I replied "Am tired". (which i was, but still the only excuse that came to mind)
Then I asked her where she was from after a poor attempt to dance with her and have fun.
She replied "Thailand"

That brought back memories; mostly when I was drunk in a situation like that, I would say or do something cleverly stupid, and the women would talk away.

On that particular day her friend pulled her away because they were with some other guys before and she ended up interacting with me when we made eye contact while she was waiting to be attended to at the bar.

I saw her a few times before the night ended with the guy/s they where with before and I just ignored her, because I didn't have anything “interesting” to say. (according to PUA teachingsBlush)

Reflections of a Man-child

I love the fact I didn't let it drag me down into a bad mood like it would have before, or the fact I didn't worry about what people were thinking about me and that situation.

Before I would either have disappeared into a dark corner or put on a I don’t give a F**k drunken attitude.

21 days into my evolution and hot babes are approaching me and I don’t care what people think, something must be working. I still can’t help but think about what Danamerson said

(12-24-2013, 10:36 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: @Dee; if I may interject

But I'm belabouring the issue because I know for an absolute fact is that your sticking point will be bogging women down with logical details. You might not "see" it, or think it's true. But you'll eventually realise that. I wish you the best with your journey.

What did it really mean? and was he right in this instance.

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Total Life Transformation - Javier Gerardo - 12-29-2013

(12-25-2013, 05:11 PM)Edo Wrote:
Dating

Brent Smith - Story Creation Blueprint
Cory Skyy - Magnetic Mindset
Real Social Dynamics - The Blueprint Decoded
Daygame - Daygame Blueprint
Anonymous - The Cure
Jake - Stop Giving a ****
LoGun - End Game

I agree especially with Cory Skyy's Magnetic Mindset and LoGun's End Game.

AM5 Stage 1 - Garbage Disposal #Day 23 Dream Journal - Dee - 12-30-2013

The Dream Journal of a Visionary

OMG its Pamela Anderson (screams!)

I had a dream, I was at a celebrity game show, X Factor or Pop Idol I think, as the celebrities seemed to be judging people. I remember Pamela Anderson been the last judge to speak in my dream.

Then the audience where told they could go get autographs and I remember been amazed at how the “crazy” everyone went for the celebrities. It was like a shark frenzy.

I was like a security guard or some authority figure of that sort. As it goes, I seemed to not to be star stuck or impressed with the celebrities.

Ex-Big Time Executive

And then in the dream I saw Irving Lorenzo or Irv Gotti the record producer and founder of the INC music label. He was sitting on brown leather sofas in what I think was a lounge area of a hotel or something.

I initiated conversation with him, and we eventually started speaking about what he was doing business-wise currently.

Which he replied Fashion and he was launching a new record label project.

As dreams go (skipping a few scenes), he wanted to sign me, but I keep telling him I could be huge but I wasn't ready yet, he asked when I would be ready because he had a flight to catch (oh it was an airport lounge) and couldn't wait.

He then asked If I could perform for a huge crowd, I replied with confidence, “Not only can I perform; I can have the crowd Spell Bound”. Which was I lie, the last time I performed in a group of more than 50 people I started shaking uncontrollably.

My Dream Interpretation

Well it seems pretty clear, what’s going on here. I always knew I could succeed in the music industry; I had the talent, drive and perseverance.
I spent years in full faith building up my skills in music and knowledge of the industry, releasing a compilation album and gaining momentum to enter the big league. But my insecurities and fears where stronger than my willpower, desire and ambition put together.

I recruited two other band members to compensate. Then when we were getting too close to the success of been in front of millions of people; the pressure of trying to please them all and handing criticism of that multitude made me eject from the mission in brilliance (self-sabotage am yet to match).

So either the dream means I have to face my fears and try to find crowds to place myself in front of (public speaking fears). Or that and AM5/6 have the potential of awaking the Giant within me.

AM5 Stage 1 - Garbage Disposal #Day 23 - Dee - 12-30-2013

As part of my commitment to assist AM5 in disposing of the garbage, useless un-beneficial beliefs and the negative internal image I hold of myself I have been doing a lot of clearing myself.

I will log the topics I have been clearing on a daily bases to judge which ones have given me the biggest shifts in my emotions and consciousness. And also to help people who may read this identify they own negative beliefs and issues. Those beliefs are like cockroaches, they tend to hide when you try to shine a light on them.

Why can’t I just be myself?

About 7 billion people on this planet and every single one wants me to be a certain way that benefits them. My experience with the Thai women triggered some thoughts that have made me consider this.

In my head, as she was dancing in front of me; my thoughts ranged from:

What would ____ ____ do in this situation (thank you society for that one),
To, I can’t do that, that’s not “cool” (thank you entertainment industry),
Then, I have to say something interesting I can’t just have normal small talk convo like every other guy here (I appreciated the input from the PUA community).

And Not even one single thought of what “I” wanted to do or consideration for the Thai women and what she wanted.

Nature vs Nurture
[Image: 2lcr98h.jpg]

Not trying to get into a debate with myself, just state some truths. We are intelligent animals, just go out in nature and study it from the concrete to the natural Jungle. Animals have natural instincts and urges and instinctively know how to mate, why is it that humans complicate things to the point that the PUA industry is worth billions?

On one side my mum and other females tell me how I should ideally mate, on the other hand religion has its own ideas; then there’s the media, movies and music. Culture in general installs premade templates for me to follow and behind than are the huge wheels of industry making a profit from modern mating rituals.

Everyone telling me to be something else, that benefits them hence the contradiction. All of my failures in life with women are down to this, all my life I had countless girls wanting to be with me. And in my foolishness I didn’t feel worthy of they love because I wasn’t that type of person I was told girls like. I would freeze has my brain couldn’t compute the countless contradictions.

[Image: 11akaia.jpg]

If God is Love and God made everything, what really holds life together?

If I love my self unconditionally then and only then will I believe and accept that other people can love me too, just the way I am. Even if I lived in a box, had no job, no car and not a penny to my name, love sees beyond the eyes, and love is the greatness attractor known to man.

I finally understand the words of the poets; It is true all we need is love. But huge marketing machines have made me think I need money, designer clothing, expensive cars, successful friends, and status. To find the most attractive women in my eyes and share the gift of love, joy, sex and companionship with.

Those same huge propaganda machines seemed to have brain washed the women too to mirror men. But the truth is all everyone really needs and wants is LOVE, and when someone feels that for another person or for most importantly themselves, all the rest of that BS becomes meaningless.

“Matter” a fact all those things are better with Love and all the related benefits it brings

(12-24-2013, 06:23 PM)AeJe Wrote: I would rather go with the other real teachers who are an example of "life" and not just women. everyone who knows Erik (Mystery) knows that aside from his success with women, he is messed up every which way except women. Just search real stories from past clients and ex-friends. I would not want to model his stuff because I would not want to have his personal life.

(12-24-2013, 10:36 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: But please allow me to tell you; it's also very important to give some importance to the experiencial side of life, also known as the emotional side. You're so analytical about your situation that it probably won't do you any good, given that it's an abstract assessment of your life as it is.

(12-27-2013, 05:41 PM)baftis Wrote: My 2 cents on the pick-up thing.

Mystery Method : destroys more than it builds. I can vouch for this. Sure, you get girls with that, not exactly the kind of girls you'd expect, but you do.

You'll see them as sex objects/targets/goals/whatever instead of what you'd expect to find. And in doing so, when you find someone truly great to be with, you simply won't know how to handle that stuff. Be EXTREMELY cautious with this.

Nothing can be more fulfilling than a loving relationship. Strictly my opinion, here.

(12-28-2013, 10:28 AM)baftis Wrote: My goal with Mystery Method was to bang as much girls as possible and that's it. It wasn't even my own goal, it was something that I could see as a validation of some sorts. When I did try to switch from mere making out for two or three days and considering asking her out more often, I'd get a no.

I am so grateful, as I no longer FEEL A NEED to rely on HOW TOs in dating anymore, all I have to do is open and follow my heart and let it do its job and stop getting caught Up in my head or weather am doing or saying the right thing according to …….

Balance Your Brain Hemispheres

I got to a stage a few days ago where I was spelling constantly, after some time when I realized this I went back to normal. I seems maybe I have a belief that will keep me misspelling, it’s like it’s a belief more that a brain function.

I will give the program 32 days before I try changing my beliefs around this area. It’s so frustrating though, I always remind myself when am changing for the better then I revert back. Its the same with my memory, its like its a comfort zone thing.

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Total Life Transformation - Dee - 12-30-2013

(12-29-2013, 09:12 PM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: I agree especially with Cory Skyy's Magnetic Mindset and LoGun's End Game.

What exactly do these programs contain? from my last revelation I don't want to revert back. I did't know what to say to women so the marketing of the PUA products made them sound like a godsend. You know pre-canned lines and all that, I thought brilliant.

But I have this issue with everybody not just women, so a "REAL" solution would probably be learning to be in the moment and really be interested in other people instead of thinking and worrying about my self related issues all the time, its either that or my ADD.

Would these programs still help?

http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-You-Are-Self-Absorbed

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Total Life Transformation - Javier Gerardo - 12-30-2013

Well Cory Skyy's Magnetic Mindset is like a podcast or audiobook on a CD. You should get it bro.
Meanwhile I recommend you also read LoGun's End Game.

I started with PUA / canned routine game and it has set me back in many ways. I suggest never going or starting down its path. Listening to Cory Skyy's Magnetic Mindset and reading LoGun's End Game will set you down the right path.

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Total Life Transformation - baftis - 12-30-2013

If you can, first focus on products that deal specifically with inner game. Both aspects ( inner game and outer game ) are important, the focus should be on inner game first and foremost. Do this and the outer game just clicks into place. It will take a while before it clicks, so I do suggest using outer game products too. Just STAY AWAY FROM CANNED ROUTINES, especially others' canned routines. Use them only as back-up in case something fails or you don't have anything to say.

Engineering a social situation is futile, so go with the flow.

RE: Apex-Predator Evolutionary Log - Total Life Transformation - Dee - 12-31-2013

Natural Game Vs Outer and Inner game

I am of course judging a book by its cover, but Ron Williams according to the limited knowledge I have about his Natural Grounding stuff, teaches about real natural game . He say’s that Outer game is based on the Social programming of the time and age and inner game just alights you with that programming.

He states that Natural game is the most powerful of all methods and has the potential to defuse all of women’s social reactions and cause them to act in a natural and balanced way in relation to the natural grounded male.

If 9_% of communication is nonverbal then in the greater skim of things what you say doesn’t matter much. I really cleared the need to follow How To’s , all I need to do is be intune with my intuition that would guide me.

But still, I have the two recommended books from AM5 to read 3 times during the training and knowing me I will probably read all the recommended books out of curiosity; plus everyone has good helpful ideas so it won’t hurt.

But my dilemma is weather I would approach dating from a total spiritual aspect or still master the surface stuff and add those social tools into my toolbox, who knows when they will be handy to have.

AM5 Stage 1 - Garbage Disposal #Day 24 - Dee - 12-31-2013

Matters of the Heart

I have been doing a lot of clearing on sex, love, my worthiness to get them and other relating issues.

I am feeling better than when I started, its great, but I feel I need to balance all the spiritual aspects of my inner work with logical facts.
Why I ask myself, I guess I don’t want to sound unrealistic, weak, or like a romantic fool. I feel like a qu***r every time I speak of these topics. (I need to clear that too soon)

Morden research has proven that the heart communicates with the brain more that the Brian does with the heart, so in that sense it has more influence over the brain and thus the body. Not only that but the electromagnetic energy produced by the heart creates a huge field around it.

[Image: 2hxsm0m.jpg]

As fascinating as I found the research goes further to state that people’s hearts communicate with each other too. That brings whole new meanings to the sayings “Follow Your Heart”, “Open your Heart”, “Listen to your Heart”, “The heart knows best” etc.

I remember a few words Basher said,

I am not willing to believe that this guy speaks to aliens, although I would agree that there’s a 50/50 % chance. I think he either tapped into a source of knowledge unconsciously, his a crazy genius or that he has the same level of imagination that allowed Albert Einstein all his great discoveries. I don’t agree with everything he says but he has many good ideas.

After clearing most of my impure intentions towards people and women mainly (sex objects, to be gamed etc), I now feel lighter physically and my relationships seem better, more harmonious if you will.

I am slowing getting to a point where I see no point in playing the “game” as I can communicate and attracted people on higher levels where no one can lie or deceive.

But my dilemma is weather I would approach dating from a totally spiritual aspect or still master the social surface stuff and add those tools into my toolbox, who knows when they will be handy to have.