Subliminal Talk
Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal (/Thread-Fluffybunny-s-Sex-Magnet-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - AfzalG - 01-07-2014

haha i am having the same dreams about killing zombies it's crazy... =D

are you a fan of resident evill like me =) ?

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 01-07-2014

Afzalg:
not like a fan but i enjoyed the movies . i especially enjoy killing zombies in shooting games. but weird thing is i havnt play those games in years... so subconscious must be a funny guy.

Stage 3 Day 9 - Summary of what ive been feeling so hard

Man i think im going crazy... yesterday was first day back to school . Not one girl i knew said Hi to me like they were scared or some shit. i thought to myself wtf is this shit?
so i just cut the line for food and went to one of the girl . We chatted and i teased the shit out of her was quite funny. then one girl said hi to me cause i locked eye contact when she came down the hallway. then i just went to say hey to another one and she was like shocked ...
i was thinking to myself what the hell is this ... like what Shannon mentioned .. they are afraid cause they perceive me as higher value?
then theres just some old resistance cause i made moves on this two girl long time ago and yah...
i did say Hey to one of them thats the one that was kinda in shock
then today in class it felt like she kept looking my way. im thinking stop doing that... gonna dive me crazy. man her hair is so sexy.. this is the girl i made out with before ..
then this other girl that i made a move on her before but has a bf.. seemed to get annoyed in my presence . that only happened when we started separating and not talk to each other much
then i thought to myself ... fuck all these stupid little things not gonna repeat the process again..
but it still gets me . i walked up to her today and said something to her.. then when im done she just goes back and talks to her friend... then lets out a loud sigh . did see her BL was very submissive . i even notice i was speechless i couldnt find one thing to say... . Wow .

other things ive notice is , it does feel like my confident is legendary but weird thing is i somehow have zero urge to approach any girls ... when i see a hot girl now . i only acknowledge that there is a hot girl there and nothing else... i dont even feel the need to say Hi or have any feeling of "liking" the girl or a pull towards it .But at the same time im enjoying their nice features such as nice ass nice body nice hair nice face sexy this sexy that. WHAT THE FUCK? my conclusion is because of the neediness is dropped so low thats why it feels this way. but how come i dont feel like im getting more attention from the girls ? Maybe its cause im ignoring it .. ? i do find myself scanning around much less . i only look at the girls coming towards me or in my line of vision.i guess ima just go be a zen monk in the mountains
sooooooo much contrast going on is crazy

shannon enlighten me....

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - AfzalG - 01-07-2014

exactly the same thing i was experiencing in stage 2 but it seems to change in stage 3...

100% the same experience as described... girls seem to hate me or act like hard to get because they perceive me maybe as a player ?? who knows... and the no need to act on women is a major problem for me too ... i thought sm would push me hard to get girls (am stage 4-6 pushed me very hard to go after women) ... i have to say i lost many female friends because of sm but at the same time i donĀ“ t care if they don't want to fuck they can go to hell Wink but we will see it's just stage 3...

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Benjamin - 01-07-2014

The zombie dreams are funny. When I first come here most of us were doing Alpha 2010/2011 and there was the running joke about zombie and apocalypse dreams because alot of us were having similar dreams. Interesting it comes up in SM3.. maybe working on similar stuff. I actually noticed distinct patterns in my dreams for each stage.. so it's definately working on something for you.

It's harder for me to remember the dreams now, they were so obvious when I first started subliminals.. now they are more normal to me.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 01-08-2014

i didnt really notice it in stage two that much at least for the first part... later i was just home so i didnt see. stage 3 im 10 days in .. so yah i dont even know lol. i never really have any female "friends" . its just one of those things they come and go ...

funny ass effects . one thing i do notice if i initiate something with the girls , it seems to surprise them so idk ill figure it out in the next week or so .

am5 didnt push me much. i was just in the flow hahah. although i did make a concious decision to go out and do some approach before starting sm3 . and on stage one i probly did around close to 100 woman? dont remember . then i was just like fuck this and stopped .

Man my dream today was funny as fuck. i was playing my video game and killing shit lol too bad no zombies today. then i had a 8:30 am class today so i woke up at 7:30 hit the snooze button , went back to sleep. my subconcious decides to be a douchebag and made me dream about the class in canceled. like for real? i literally dreamed about checking my phone or laptop seeing the class in canceled . thank goodness i woke up at 8:30 rushed to class was like 10 minutes late..

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 01-09-2014

Seriously Stage 3 is weird as fuck

Ok roommate invited and theres people there for sure at schools pub/club
so i decided to go and see whats going on with me ...

honestly not much of an FR probly just internal shit and one retarded approach cause i was pissed off lol.

Heres how i goes. so i was doing homework. X called me and asked me about some homework. then said call her back later. later i called her back we chatted
her: oh Hey im living on campus now (lol she would tell me that..)
me:oh where?
her: xyz by X
me: is that by the parking lot?
her: yahh
me: oh im going to the X pub , u should come.
she said has has no ID .
i said dont u have a fake?
her yah but its different name
me: oh ... eh
her: but we should go to a bar sometime
(not sure why i didtn even reply to that shit...)
me: oh so its different then ur student id then
her: yah
me: oh u just have to pay
her: oh how much is it
me: not sure think its like 5$

anyways she didnt come ....

ok so i got to the X pub feeling sexy as fuck....cause i just do these days...

seriously like sexy as fuck...
so i really dont understand why or wtf happened...
i went with my roommate.. and one of his friends. later her gf came. but before that we just sat at a table and drank...for 1hour plus

At first when we were gonna buy the drink. this 9.5 bartender that i gamed before when i was on my god mode. my god she is like extremely cute and just gives off a great positive vibe... like shes very submissive and kind .. i wonder to myself how the fuck on earth did i get that number like it was walk in the park lol ... shes like dream girl X100 one of the most beautiful girl i have seen in the past month . Anyways... she ignored me lol. it was like my turn to buy the drink. and my buddy beside me . she looked at me once. i just smirk naturally cause i was just smirking whenever the fuck i want cause i was feeling really sexy... and she looked and then just loosk away to my roommate and he ordered drinks .. and when he finished she didnt even ask me if i wanted anything WTF? its like she knew im sharing with my roommate... actually she probly didnt... and just ignored on purpose lol.

so we got our drinks and got a table
so i was sitting there... checking girls that pass my line of vision that in front of me.. i wasnt like looking around and scanning for shit...
i swear to god i dont understand why my mind is like a pile of shit atm...
i mean i saw few girls that i am interested kinda...
but i was like a brick wall and have no feeling at all... WHAT THE FUCK.
i checked them out with no shame sometimes even imagine whats it like when their naked too.

honestly i had like zero feed back from all the girls around...
i was like probly the least needy guy in the entire place... i didnt give a fuck but at the same time finding some girls sexy...
saw like 1-2 girls that knows their shit.
saw like 80% of the girls as retards..very turn off..
saw 1-2 girls that seem to be DTF that night
saw this girl who is a 8-8.5 and the only girl who looked at me this night and cant hold eye contact.
shes just one of the girls i have approached in my first year... i always see her in X pub when theres an event.
said hi to her once or twice this year on the streets.
Saw few girls that i thought i would like to meet and approach so i got up. and start to walk around...
most of them are on the dance floor.

i already knew who i was gonna go for...i was somehow able to tell who was kinda down for some action tonite
but holy fuck when i go close and see their face. i felt literally nothing..
it was like that feeling like ... why the fuck do i even want this girl ???
well first they look kinda different when u get up close to them and from far...
when close up u can notice what they actually look like and see pass that makeup...
it just felt like... they arent what im looking for at all. and it just didnt feel right to even do anything with it..

even more weird i wasnt even turned on by any of their clothing's. yah those tight asses look nice and those tank tops are sexy... but it literally didnt even affect me even when i find some sexy at the sametime... So dam weird.

ok and then im wondering like why am i not even being energy sync with not one single girl in the entire place... its like im an alien or something . and no one is at the same level of energy with me . and i literally had zero signs of anything at all.. lets not even talk about signs of interests. it was like zero signs of nothing ...
i kinda wonder what the hell is in stage 3 of sm3.. hell i got more looks 2 years ago when i was a pussy then today when i can seduce a 9...

and then i was looking around the place seeing 4-6's getting all the beta guys approaching them and dancing with them.. i felt a shudder feeling like ..whats the point ... like seriously how the hell on earth can u possibly even go for girls like that... and then theres 7-8 girls just cluster together in a group and no one dares to even talk to them lol. then i walk by looking at them... SOMEHOW... i was like absolutely disinterested in any of them. it wasnt just like not interested i even felt like "why would i even want that" feeling .

like the only girl that really triggered me wanting is bartender 9.5 .... rest didnt trigger a single thing ..
oh i did see another girl that seem like a 9 or 8.5 but couldnt find her when i wanted to go talk to girls...

so at the end i was so pissed of i was like .... talking to these girls should be a joke why arent i wanting to...
then i walked around saw this one girl sitting there...
just walked up and said i just saw u and wanted to say hi.
she was being closed up and not interested ....
so i left after saying few things.
oh and with this girl i was gonna tell her shes cute. but then my chest told me "bullshit yah shes cute but she doesnt deserve that at all"
maybe cause shes not cute enough? lol.

Oh i also had in my mind .... that i wanna to a girl . Hey i think ur sexy as fuck.
but i walked around and not one girl i felt like deserved it ... (what the fuck? never had this either)
i literally walked around the place 3 times to tried to find a girl i can say this to .... nothing happened.

later i was like this isnt going anywhere left the place after i did that one approach. ...
one conclusion i came up with is ... maybe i take girls looking at me as absolutely nothing... therefore i dont see any other signs of interested. but im pretty sure.... i barely saw any girls tonite who was able to held eye contact with me . or look at me in an obvious way. so this conclusion is invalid

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Benjamin - 01-09-2014

Your post brings up something i've just been realizing recently.

I rarely really get girls making eye contact and smiling at me, but what I do get alot is girls randomly appearing just next to me when there's plenty of space around me and the latest thing i'm noticing at the gym is girls even when the gym is empty will stop right in front of me either messaging or pretending to message on their phone.

I really noticed it yesterday, I talked to her and she was very happy I did and actually sat down near me to chat and when I got up she got up instantly and then was giggling with her friend.

Then her other friend who already stretched like 5 minutes before then come and sat right next to me when I was stretching and did a few stretches and I said nothing and she went back to the first girl I talked to and they were both looking at me.

I noticed it today, I said "hows it going" to a girl that come in. Then I was stretching and she stopped right in front of me 'messaging' on her phone. I then did a stretch where I looked away from her (not on purpose) and she left pretty quick like she was annoyed I looked away and did nothing.

The thing is that when I hesitate they are gone, they really don't do this for very long and you have to get it quick.

It's like they are intimidated by me, because everytime I can think of in the past girls have hung around next to me like this and i've talked to them they have been very happy and responsive when I talked to them. But yet before that I got very little eye contact, no smiles or stuff like that to acknowledge it.

So my new mindset i'm working on to go along with this "if she comes close to me like this, she wants me to talk to her".

Hope that helps man, it's just a fresh realization that i'm working to cement. Smile

As for the other stuff where you say you're feeling nothing, it sounds like something is being worked on around not caring so much about girls or neediness or something.

-Ben

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Fonzy3 - 01-09-2014

Interesting post Ben!

I've noticed that when you turn away from a women, they seek you out even more. The benefit of having a magnetic personality. You gave your time to reach out and interact with her, you already had control of any social value of the interaction.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - MasterEnki - 01-09-2014

It seems that everyone has different experiences with women,

Strangely for me (I'm 26),

Younger girls - Teens / 20s / Early-30s, etc. all seem to run away from me.

If I sit next to them on the bus (as in, there are no free seats, except next to them), they will get up and stand.

In the streets, they automatically cross the road when I'm just going about my daily schedule.

Lots of Mid-to-Late 30s / 40s girls smile at me on a regular basis, sometimes they will small talk for a minute or so and then go about their business.

The only girls that have ever been willing to have sex with me have been married, middle-aged. And I said 'no' to all of them, since I was raised to believe that adultery is a dumb move.

I think that everyone has a certain 'alignment'.

Some 'alignment' combinations are naturally compatible (and attractive to each other), some are neutral, and some are naturally not-compatible (and repulsive to each other).

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - stratos - 01-09-2014

FluffyBunny..read what you wrote. If you were the "least needy guy in the place" you wouldn't have written pages and pages of complaint about the girls not responding to you. You wouldn't have gotten pissed off. You've got some tapping to do and subs to listen to.

Benjaman:

i already know about the proximity thing with the girls a while back and most of the stuff u mentioned. i even looked for that too ...

MasterEniki .

im 20 ... thats funny lol. i have mostly woman my age intersted in me.. because thats what i mostly have encounter with. not sure about the older ages atm . i havnt gone to this club i use to go that have older woman in mid 20 to late 20.

Stratos

yah ur right about that one . im even confused myself whats going on internally

--------------------------
man had another zombie dream last night . wow ... for real
but this time my gosh these zombies are smart ones... they dont just lurk around ..
they actually hide themselves and ambush you =_= ... or sneak up on you...
they are pretty much intelligent zombies... real terror ...
i notice i was with this one hot girl and this other guy. we were like a team...
defly stabbed some brains out lol...
one part we were all taking a shower. its blocked up in each stall but its too low so when i stand up i can see past it. so one point i looked up and saw her naked was only her back and she turned and looked at me too..
then i think my alarm woke me up =_= ..

then i fell back asleep then had another dream...its like i was living in a differently world. my place was it has a air of magic or royalty in it. very clean and very high class.
in my window i literally saw hundred of mammoth running across the field and mountain ..
i literally thought it was like the fuckin end of the world ..
and then next u see a giant yellow duck bigger then any shit alive... was like 5-10 stories high.. walking in around... after the mammoth has passed ..
then comes a tsunami or something .. cause my place gets flooded .. and i had to help some ppl out.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - stratos - 01-09-2014

Just tap it out. "This conflict about being needy..I think I'm not..maybe I am..part of me doesn't care if chicks don't respond..later I am pissed..i'm halfway there...let it go let it go let it go."

You're just in conflict about it, that's all, no biggie. It's not black and white.

i think there is some incredible fear or some deep pass experience embedded stuff i had that was brought up and made me became so "cool" . its like me putting a front to protect myself... or something .

i am surprised and a little all over the place from this idea...

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 01-09-2014

lmfao your dreams make me laugh just picturing that big ass duck hahaha