Subliminal Talk
Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal (/Thread-Fluffybunny-s-Sex-Magnet-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-28-2013

i realized my body temperature gets really heated up last night i woke up few times but fell back to sleep the second after. some weird random dreams that i cant really recall. so nothing special. Lol thank goodness if i have this type of dream every night it would be crazy.

the event/dream i had encounter , a friend of mine said it was entities attracted to the sexual energy therefore i felt kinda paralyzed when i woke up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last day on stage 2 trm ill be stage 3.

- Notice sex drive all time high this pass week =_= . so dam horny lol..
other then that im at home so cant say much about girls for now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shannon :
why train yourself all the way back to Beta if we are always on Beta most of the time?
ive read that even when you just entrain beta you actually get some good benefits too , like better focus and stuff. So that kinda makes me wanna entrain back to Beta for an hour.
thing is im doing 10 min alpha 10 min theta 40 minute delta while seated in a meditative position.
im probly gonna get out of this position and go to my laptop and just listen to Beta for an hour while doing things. i think that would work pretty good

so if i entrain right back to beta afterwards that means i would only be getting the 1 hour benefit during the time im entrainning theata, delta, and alpha?

what im guessing is i would get all the benefits if i do 1 hour non-beta entrainning and 1 hour beta entrainning ???? im thinking this is the best solution. ???

Question: in AM6 is the physical healing also the maximum healing very effective? cause i was gonna run maximum healing and procrastination which is both in AM6. if thats the case i can just run AM6 right after SM3. cause what i want is all included in it ..

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Ace - 12-28-2013

Thanks for the reply Shannon.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Shannon - 12-29-2013

Quote:Shannon :
why train yourself all the way back to Beta if we are always on Beta most of the time?
ive read that even when you just entrain beta you actually get some good benefits too , like better focus and stuff. So that kinda makes me wanna entrain back to Beta for an hour.
thing is im doing 10 min alpha 10 min theta 40 minute delta while seated in a meditative position.
im probly gonna get out of this position and go to my laptop and just listen to Beta for an hour while doing things. i think that would work pretty good

so if i entrain right back to beta afterwards that means i would only be getting the 1 hour benefit during the time im entrainning theata, delta, and alpha?

what im guessing is i would get all the benefits if i do 1 hour non-beta entrainning and 1 hour beta entrainning ???? im thinking this is the best solution. ???

I don't know for sure. I just know that there seems to be a strong correlation between too much alpha/theta and ADD, and that entraining too frequently can train you to stay there. This isn't my area of expertise. I am bringing it up because I sense a potential risk, and I want to make you aware of it.

Quote:Question: in AM6 is the physical healing also the maximum healing very effective? cause i was gonna run maximum healing and procrastination which is both in AM6. if thats the case i can just run AM6 right after SM3. cause what i want is all included in it ..

The healing in AM6 is emotional healing. Maximum healing speed is for physical healing. Most people don't need physical healing when they're trying to become alpha, so it makes no sense to put that in there. But a lot of people need emotional healing before they are really free to achieve alpha male - so it makes sense to include that.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-29-2013

i have been far from ADD my entire life. im usually really calm . most people think i dont care about a lot of things....
sometimes a girl would ask me a question , while im thinking about it . before i can even reply she would say " oh wait you probly dont care about it " or " i bet you dont care" . its like not even 5 seconds...

Maybe its their way of wantign to break tension cause sometimes they ask me a question i jsut look at them with not much emotions and they get uncomfortable so they say that. other then that i walk super slow , never really in a rush for anything one of those introverts that likes to chill lol...

its mostly 40 minutes of Delta . only 10 minutes of Theta/Alpha . But yah thanks ill look deeper into it a little to check up on Delta.
---------------------------------------------------------------

oh i got confused cause #7 said emotionally mentally and physically ... = _=
i thought physically was included cause you know alpha might workout and their body needs faster healing type of thing .

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Shannon - 12-29-2013

Originally it did say physically, but that was a mistake on my part from copy and paste of a description. I created that list as a "to do" list originally. I have removed the physically part now.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Benjamin - 12-29-2013

I just figured it was around getting in physical shape.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-31-2013

Few things i wanna mentioned i dont think its from the sub cause it has happened to me before but who knows...

First of all im getting annoyed easily , specially by bullshit. this increased overtime since... like almost a year ago?
the thing is i can read bullshit so good now almost like right away. Proud of my instincts lol

Anyways i havnt gone out in like 10 days for Christmas break

but i went out for dinner last night with family. there was this girl with her boyfriend sitting at other table with bunch of people . i didnt like her first glance and it annoies me that she likes me
yah pretty dumb stuff eh ? thing is shes like in her late 20's or earily 30 ? i didnt evne make direct eye contact and i perceive pretending to look at my direct but looking at me as she liking me ...
such stupid shit ... cause i dont really count girls looking at me as IOI . but at the same time i made this kind of judgement .. weird

anyways i was pissed cause i dont think shes at my level at all... pretty arrogant but whatever .
and it even annoyed me that shes pretending to not be interested ... WTF? this is like next level of arrogant ... dam =_= .

it feels like im everywhere sometimes really tired and down in mood sometimes even angry... kinda weird .
havnt been motivated for a while .. eh
gotta pick things up .

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Shannon - 12-31-2013

Maybe it's not arrogant of her, maybe it's her afraid she would get rejected by a guy like you.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 12-31-2013

oh i meant to say im arrogant . not her...

i did went to a movie later with a buddy
did saw this quite girl walk by probly 17 ... that one i did just look back at her.
we looked at each other for like 3 seconds as she walked pass.
its when the movie just ended and everyone was walking out.
she was walking while me and my buddy was still sitting there .

but i mean i get looks all the time when im in school walking around campus so its whatever that day.

i wonder if its the masculine part that makes me get annoyed by stupid little things/nonsense .

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Fonzy3 - 01-01-2014

Hey FB are you reading any books to help you along your journey with SM?

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 01-01-2014

Not really . ive been only reading about on energy stuff cause recently ive been pretty interested in it.
in terms of pick up related books ive only read like 3 . but i have a mentor who teaches me the principles, values , how to be a man , how to lead , what is what... psychology of woman , why woman do things like that, how to move interaction forward. also i would always type out a field report when i approach and he would point out my mistakes here and there.

i first started off just went approaching without reading any books. i was just on the forum browsing when i was 18 and dumb. i was just looking at peoples comments and ideas then i was reading this one guys posts and thought it makes good sense so i read more on his posts , then sent him a private message , from there i just did cold approaches . failed pretty hard lol. i would walk up to girls tell them their cute and these gorgeous girls would act like i dont exists . they were talking to me just being polite but nothing went anywhere.

at the end i started posting my field reports on the forum and then this other guy posts advice whenever i posts my reports and then the two of them always agreed on the ideas and now they both are my mentors Big Grin . they both teach me more then just pick up... alot more in life Tongue

Anyways i went too far off topic lol....
other then that the pick up thing just made me realized that you can actually seduce woman anywhere .

actually sometimes i would read few chapter in a book for fun when my mentor mentions a book. its funny cause after uve done the actually things and then u read up on it . u pretty much understands the why and u can actually relate to it .

Oh my biggest problem is not settling for all the previous girls that were interested in me lol.
since 18 i had 1 girl in highschool that said wanna give me her virginity. next when im 18 in university girl asked me to go to her room to drink . Next..when im 19 girl came to my room defly DTF... next had another one came to my room till 3am in the morning..
when im 20 .. ok this one we started making up cause i liked first time i actually had a girl i like that was DTF and i made the moves that i never had done before... surprisingly i was able to go pretty far but still failed overall =_= ... then... after that another girl 100% DTF.. the recent one i just mentioned.. oh haha there was one more i approached this girl in my school we just talked .. then i typed out my field report and both of my mentors were like dude shes DTF she even hinted you .. i was like ... no fuckin way =_= that girl i would of nailed for sure though... afterwards i just got blocked out by her cause i missed the hint HAHA
idk i just werent horny enough or liked them enough that i felt like doing anything ... quite weird. most guys would have fucked any of these girls .. they werent ugly

wtf. i just went on a rant whatever.. i tend to do that a lot

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - stratos - 01-01-2014

sounds like fear/shame around escalation. i'm the opposite, I have that around the approach but when I know a chick is interested i'm smooth sailing at that point.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 01-01-2014

with the girl that i like i was able to escalate within the same day pretty quickly i was touching her legs thighs smelled her neck , kissed. next time i saw her she was DTF at that moment even her clothing showed i screwed up after making out and kissing neck lol . it was also my first time getting that close there was defly fear of moving forward at that time ..

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - stratos - 01-01-2014

Suggest FEFT on fear of moving forward