Subliminal Talk
New Comer... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: New Comer... (/Thread-New-Comer)

New Comer... - HakiRyu - 08-07-2013

Hi! I'm new to this whole subliminal stimuli stuff but heard some great stuffs about it as well as agree to some of the points in the FAQ, (Didn't read all of it) so I decided to try out. Before I go on, I know Ben is busy dealing with all the emails, but the 2 programs that I have purchased I still can not download them. It always says 'Network Error'. Ben has got back to me once, but I'm just following it up through here too.

Anyways, I purchased Lightning Reflexes & Balance Your Brain Hemispheres. My question is can I use them together everyday? I'm not sure what type those are and I believe it would be the best not to use Type C's together? If anybody can give me some insights here that would be mostly appreciated. I assume the instructions on how to use them is in those zip files too?

How long do I have to generally use them? So let's say I listen to one program for 5 hours, the other another 5?

I'm also interested in using the free programs like Stress Relief and Absolute Confidence... can I mix them up together with the ones I purchased? IF no, I believe two Type B's are ok to use, but do I what about the 3G and 5G part?

Sorry for asking all these noob questions heh.. I'm new in this field after all Big Grin Any help or directions is appreciated!

Thanks!

RE: New Comer... - Roy - 08-07-2013

Yes,you can use them together(lighting reflexes and brain hemispheres),they are both type B.However it is preferable to focus on one subliminal at a time,it gives better results as the brain has more focused goals.

ASC is 5G,5G is used alone with no other subliminals.

RE: New Comer... - Benjamin - 08-07-2013

Hey Ryu,
Welcome to the forum. I'll get to the emails in a bit and sort it out for you, just gotta finish something up first.

At the moment i'm checking them every day as it's been busy from the sale. Usually I check them every second day.

-Ben

RE: New Comer... - HakiRyu - 08-08-2013

Thanks a lot Ben and thanks for the info Roy! Got my files today, thanks to Ben once again Smile

So... how do I start? LOL~ There are 2 files, one MP3 is the Ocean Surf and the other is the Ultrasonic. I assume we begin with the Ocean Surf? When do we switch to the ultrasonic?

Last 3 questions, is there a program to raise your IQ & EQ? And is there a program that can let you improve your guts during fights (martial arts) that you won't be afraid to face punches and kicks head on? There is this senior in my class that I do sparring with almost every time. His punches are insanely fast and strong, sometimes (and I'm a bit embarrass to say...) I'm afraid of his punches and tend to look away at times during sparring. Any programs that can help? Out of curiosity are there any programs that can enhance your punching and kicking powers?

Thanks!