Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male (/Thread-Alpha-Male)

Pages: 1 2 3

Alpha Male - Alec - 07-31-2013

Wassup dawgs

I'm gonna start a little journal here i guess. Mostly because i hate when you go through those stretches when you think the subliminal isn't working even know it obviously is. So i'm making this to remind myself of the power of these.

But uhhhh yeah the subliminals i have done so far are
  • Absolute self confidence- about 30 days
  • Overcoming fear- about 70 days
  • Alpha Male 5

So I'm doing my second round of AM5 right now. Im on like stage 1 day 3. I'll be finished up with it by around the second week of February, then i'm gonna do alpha male 6!

RE: Alpha Male - Benjamin - 07-31-2013

Hey man,
Wow you've already done it once, guess I lost track of time. How do you like the changes from it?

If only I had the program when I was younger, that would have been awesome. I was busy running around doing some pua stuff that only gave me temporary confidence back then.

-Ben

RE: Alpha Male - AlphaScorpio - 08-01-2013

Best of luck alec! I'll be following your journal like a bird of prey hehe.

pretty awesome you've already done AM5 at 17, I'm 17 also and plan to keep using AM 5/6 til I feel well and truly solid in my self. focus, persistence and desire equals results so I'm supercharging my brain towards becoming my own man and sounds like that's what you're doing tooSmile

RE: Alpha Male - Spiral - 08-01-2013

It's so awesome you guys are getting an early start. I look forward to reading some of your future posts, Alec.

RE: Alpha Male - Alec - 08-01-2013

Quote:Hey man,
Wow you've already done it once, guess I lost track of time. How do you like the changes from it?

If only I had the program when I was younger, that would have been awesome. I was busy running around doing some pua stuff that only gave me temporary confidence back then.

-Ben

Hey dude! Good to hear from ya. The changes are completely awesome. I feel so much stronger, so much more solid, and I feel like i gained a lot of self control. Its been amazing. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being super beta and 10 being alpha, I started out as like a 2 and now i feel like im a solid 7. With a little work and another run through I'll be where i wannna be.

Quote:Posted by AlphaScorpio - Today 07:44 AM
Best of luck alec! I'll be following your journal like a bird of prey hehe.

pretty awesome you've already done AM5 at 17, I'm 17 also and plan to keep using AM 5/6 til I feel well and truly solid in my self. focus, persistence and desire equals results so I'm supercharging my brain towards becoming my own man and sounds like that's what you're doing too

Thats exactly what i'm doing. I just love the way AM makes me feel. I've been reading your journal too. Im so psyched to see where we will be in a few years. By the time we're 21 we'll be so solid! haha

Quote:Posted by Spiral - Today 09:40 AM
It's so awesome you guys are getting an early start. I look forward to reading some of your future posts, Alec.

Thanks mane, I honestly really appreciate your support. Shy

RE: Alpha Male - Alec - 08-02-2013

A few things have been happening.

1. I'm starting this whole minimalist thing. I really am just clearing all the clutter from my house (my room at least) and focusing on the things i care about. I'm trying to get down to 40 possessions. That includes everything from my bed to my clothes. Doing this will make me more independent, cause me to get focused, and it will make everything easier to take care of. I think alpha has been pushing me to become more self sufficient and more fixated on my development. I like this a lot.

2. I started a diet. I really wanna slim down a bit and get healthier. Last run of alpha male I figured out that when the going gets tough, I start eating. I gained 15 pounds! Haha it's true I've gotten a bit chubby.

So in conclusion, alpha male is pushing me to be better and better and to get more centered within myself. I love this stuff.

RE: Alpha Male - Fonzy3 - 08-02-2013

Haha that's interesting, I've been aiming throughout this year to have 405 possessions ( nine of each ) which would be, in my mind considered as abundant, but enough for me at the same time. Being organized, in control and on top of things are definitely traits of an Alpha male. Happy to hear about your progress in regards to your health, I think you are starting to change that phrase " When the going gets tough... gotta get even tougher" Tongue.

Good luck on your Alpha Male run.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha Male - Shannon - 08-02-2013

(08-02-2013, 02:52 PM)Alec Wrote: 2. I started a diet. I really wanna slim down a bit and get healthier. Last run of alpha male I figured out that when the going gets tough, I start eating. I gained 15 pounds! Haha it's true I've gotten a bit chubby.

More like, "When I feel fear, I seek comfort in food." That's a common response to fear by a lot of people.

RE: Alpha Male - Alec - 08-05-2013

(08-02-2013, 03:40 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Haha that's interesting, I've been aiming throughout this year to have 405 possessions ( nine of each ) which would be, in my mind considered as abundant, but enough for me at the same time. Being organized, in control and on top of things are definitely traits of an Alpha male. Happy to hear about your progress in regards to your health, I think you are starting to change that phrase " When the going gets tough... gotta get even tougher" Tongue.

Good luck on your Alpha Male run.

Thanks

Fonzy

For sure bruh! working on it!

RE: Alpha Male - Alec - 08-09-2013

Stage 1 Day 12

I have a friend who has always been very successful with girls. He is also starting to rap and is actually doing very well. He is opening up for Cory Gunz soon if any of you guys have heard of him. I used to be very jealous of him. Things have changed though I feel like I'm proud of him than anything else.

Also I noticed I am talking slower. I don't feel like I'm being rushed anymore to get it all out before people stop noticing me. And because of that I am communicating more effectively.

When i am walking around in public now I have so little social anxiety that its kinda weird. But for some reason as soon as i notice this in my head i say "Oh sh*t this is awesome!" Then all of a sudden a slight wave of anxiety comes over me. I think i need to stop worrying if the program is working or not.

RE: Alpha Male - Alec - 08-10-2013

My mom, Grandma, and I were talking this morning. We were discussing me getting a car and stuff like that. The only thing is that I felt that I wasnt being listened to. So i got this gigantic feeling of anger within me. I raised my voice and pointed out that what they were saying was flat out wrong and that they were asking for my opinion and yet it seemed they did not care what i had to say. This may not seem like a big deal, but I NEVER EVER raise my voice to my mom or grandma. Especially to my grandma. This was the first time ever. I kinda feel bad though.

RE: Alpha Male - Alec - 08-10-2013

Hey guys can someone explain to me what masculine presence means. Is it kinda like whats described in the book the power of now

RE: Alpha Male - Shannon - 08-11-2013

Have you read the books suggested for reading with AM?

RE: Alpha Male - Alec - 08-18-2013

(08-11-2013, 02:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: Have you read the books suggested for reading with AM?

Yeah I have, I just had to review them to get a clearer definition though. Thanks for the reminder.