Subliminal Talk
OGSF - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: OGSF (/Thread-OGSF--2379)

OGSF - Ruffian - 07-13-2013

This is my first usage of Shannon's subs. Here is my experience:

I began using OGSF 38 days ago. The first thing I noticed was increased dreaming. Usually I don't remember that I even dream at all. If I do, it's rare that I remember the content of the dreams. So I consider it a result of using this sub that, from day one, I was dreaming prolifically, and remembering those dreams. While I didn't find the content of the dreams to be particularly distressing, I did notice certain themes, like restriction, and toxicity.

On day 9 I became quite ill. It came on quickly. I felt myself becoming ill in the space of ten to twenty minutes. I was drenched in a cold sweat, and quickly ensconced myself in the bathroom, in case I needed to void either stomach or bowels (I didn't.) If anyone has ever experienced food poisoning, or smoking a cigarette for the first time, this was much the same sensation.

The worst of the symptoms passed in an hour or so, and I felt a bit puny until the following day. None of my food intake would have accounted for food poisoning, and my one personal experience with food poisoning in the past indicates that there would have been voiding if that had actually been the cause. My theory of this incident is that it was a detox reaction. It makes sense to me that if toxic emotions are being removed from the subconscious, then other systems may also need to detoxify for the organism to remain balanced. That, plus the dreaming theme of “toxicity” mentioned in the first paragraph, make this theory seem likely to me.

On day 26, I was on the phone, resolving a potentially deleterious situation. Situation resolved, I hung up the phone, and suddenly and spontaneously experienced deep gratitude. Not just for the resolution of the issue, but in general. A welcome surprise.

On day 30, I had a dream that made quite an impact on me. In my dream, I was crying. There seemed to be someone with me, someone who had been very close, but now this person was lost to me, someone who had died. I had a fleeting impression before I awoke that this was a karmic relationship, that in past lives we had been partners/mates. But now the karmic debt had been satisfied, and the account had been “closed out,” so to speak.

On day 36, things really started to shift. I found myself feeling off-balance, a little spaced out. I experienced four instances throughout the day of forgetting/bypassing some habitual behaviors. While in general I think its good to be aware of habits and change/eliminate the ones that aren't useful, three of these habits were habits I have developed at work, for safety and efficiency reasons. My conscious mind approves these habits. Well, they went right out the window. The whole day was spent in this spacey state.

On day 37, I was still in this off-balance state. As the day went on, I realized that my perception of the flow of time was altered. This had also been true on day 36, only I had not cognized it as such at the time. Similar to my experience on day 9, I believe that whatever changes were occurring in the subconscious were now beginning to manifest in other systems. I was literally in an altered state. It was not unpleasant.

I need to provide a little background for the next experience. There is a woman at work, with whom I've worked for about 15 years. She is in my work group, so I have to interact with her every day. Emotionally and energetically, she is so unbalanced that, even on her good days, I find it very difficult to be around her. I often try to avoid her if possible. She's not a malicious person, she's just...unconscious.

Anyway (still on day 37) she and I had been interacting fairly well this day. Suddenly, her crazy energy took a turn for the worse, and she started her negativity dump. None of this, by the way, is directed at me. It's all about her life, her alcoholic ex, etc. And I also must admit to many instances in the past where I tried to “help” her by talking things out, offering suggestions for things to try, etc. It took me 15 years to realize this was futile.

So, she started her negativity dump. It's almost impossible to interrupt her once this begins, and she can talk, and talk, and talk. I must admit that I did get a little reactive at this point, but not nearly as pronounced as in the past. All I could think to do was start walking away, which is what I did, saying something like “I gotta go.” We were at work, and I had work to do. This walking away was huge. It was definitely not the old pattern.

A short while later, another co-worker came up and said “what's wrong with ______? She was crying.”
Now this is the point where, in the past, I would have internally reacted with some mix of self-justification, rationalization, blame, guilt, anger, and/or frustration.

This time I was able to quickly collect myself, and assess the situation. I do have to interact with this person every working day. My preference is to maintain good relations with people at work. As I was working and mulling things over, I saw her. She was getting ready to leave for the day, and she was avoiding me. I intercepted her on the way out. And I ... validated her as a person. Validated her feelings. Acknowledged her difficult situation. I owned my reactions. I did not apologize. I told her very directly that I am not available to be a dumping ground for her negativity.

By her responses, I knew that she had heard me. I'm sure that she will never do it again. Cool

This whole interaction was a minor miracle. I didn't resort to my usual avoid/delay tactics. I dealt with the situation in a timely and direct manner. I brought some skills online that I haven't used in awhile. I calmly made my boundaries clear, while respecting the other person. The whole interaction felt very “clean.”

The other small miracle was that this whole exchange didn't totally ruin my state. Usually encounters of this nature trigger negative emotional reactions in me that can take some time to subside. This time, I was centered and relaxed.

I am currently on day 38 of usage. Day 36 and 37, however, very much seem like the completion of a cycle, or octave. My dreaming activity seems to have returned to pre-sub levels. I realize that the completion of this octave may be an interval in a larger octave. I know I have deep-seated fears. So deep that I sought out subliminals as a way to help root them out. Fear is like a parasite- expert at remaining hidden while it sucks the life right out of you. I know my work in this area is not complete.

I am highly impressed with this product. I will continue to use Indigo Mind Labs products as a valued aid in my continuing evolution.

RE: OGSF - Shannon - 07-13-2013

Most enjoyable to read your experiences. Smile

RE: OGSF - MD81 - 07-14-2013

(07-13-2013, 02:03 PM)Ruffian Wrote: I know I have deep-seated fears. So deep that I sought out subliminals as a way to help root them out. Fear is like a parasite- expert at remaining hidden while it sucks the life right out of you. I know my work in this area is not complete.

Motherf**** Fear. More you finish it, more you find it.

RE: OGSF - Ruffian - 07-17-2013

Shannon- I'm glad you got some enjoyment from my post. I'm certainly reaping the fruits of your labors.

MD81- I hear what you're saying, it's good to know I'm not alone. I do take comfort in knowing that I don't need to root out every last bit of fear. I just need to clear enough of it, and change associated beliefs, to reach the tipping point (I believe Shannon calls this "flashover.") Once this point is reached, fear will be stripped of its' force and power, and everything will change in an instant.

Day 42, dreaming is still at the quieter, pre-sub level. In general, I'm more easy-going, feeling calmer and more patient, more "even." Random people at work have been friendlier and more talkative. I guess my vibe is different, at least for the time being.

For two days now, the unbalanced woman at work has been much better-behaved. I sense that she's not quite sure where the 'line' is, but she's trying. I just need to keep watch on my own state when I interact with her.

It seems as if the run with this sub is drawing to a close. I'm sure OGSF and I will meet again.

RE: OGSF - Quote - 09-04-2013

Wow it's amazing to read your review of OGSF! Thanks for sharing!

RE: OGSF - Ruffian - 09-05-2013

Thanks Quote, I'm glad you got something out of it.

I was pretty amazed to find a subliminal producer that actually had a user forum. I think it really speaks to the product quality and business ethics of IML.

This forum is also populated by people who are intelligent, thoughtful, and openly giving of their time and experience. I appreciate the posts that help me look at things differently, and think about things in a new way.

One thing I just discovered recently: If you go to the main forum page, and scroll down almost all the way to the bottom, in small letters you will see "Forum Statistics." Clicking on that takes you to a list of the Most Frequently Replied To Threads, and the Most Viewed Threads. Some good stuff here. Check it out!

RE: OGSF - Quote - 09-05-2013

Thanks Ruffian! I wonder how your progress with OGSF is for now? How many dayss did you use it to this end?

RE: OGSF - Ruffian - 09-05-2013

Quote- I used it for a total of 44 days. At the end of that time:

1. I felt like the effects of OGSF were starting to level off, and

2. I was leaving on a week's vacation

When I got back from vacation I moved on to Luck Magnifier. I'm sure at some point I'll use OGSF again, or encounter it in a multi-stage subliminal.

Some people seem to experience some resistance or overwhelm with this sub, but other than a brief period of feeling extremely ill Huh it was pretty smooth sailing for me. Although I had initially intended to use ASC as my first IML sub experience , user experiences on this forum convinced me it might be better to use OGSF. I think it was a good choice for me to start with a more foundation-oriented sub. Do a search on OGSF and you'll see some interesting experiences.

And welcome to the forum!

RE: OGSF - Quote - 09-05-2013

Thanks! I appreaciate your responses to my question!