Subliminal Talk
I am the Aura of Sexiness - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I am the Aura of Sexiness (/Thread-I-am-the-Aura-of-Sexiness)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 07-09-2010

I'm going to respond as soon as I am back to normal. Right now, I have some sort of chest infection that I have been told is probably pneumonia, but I'm not sure. In any case, it's making me loopy and useless this week. More when I am not constantly out of it.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - smash - 07-10-2010

Thanks for the response Spiral! Did you practice this knowledge in past?

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Spiral - 07-10-2010

I studied it for a week but never had the balls to actually practice it. Plus I hate manipulation because that's what it is.

Plus it is highly recommended you have prior knowledge of NLP.

And Shannon, you are using the law of attraction to heal yourself aren't you?

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 07-10-2010

(07-09-2010, 07:12 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: NLP is not natural. I personally say save your energy for the october man sequence requires some knowledge, memorization, and a lot of confidence. It also takes practice. I have the e-book on it but I find it to be a very dirty way to get into women's panties. I think it's pathetic. However it is 100% effective.

Exactly! Unless you are pretty skilled in NLP it's not worth it and yeah, it's really dirty. Hypnosis should be used for good and "October Man" is not. NLP is actually natural though. It's linguistics and communicating is natural and on any level the major factor in human inter-relations. Bandler taught me that scripting NLP is actually not a good thing and that NLP should flow with the natural flow of conversations. The difference is knowing that words for trances and therefore need to be carefully monitored. The great orators of time knew this and used it to get what they wanted. Regardless of who he was Hitler was a master at this. His entire demeanor and use of his body language with his words was a masterpiece.

Everyone will start with scripts though, but over time these scripts become natural or second nature to us. The questions always arises though at what is natural? If you need to learn something is it natural? I'm considered by most people I meet to be very charismatic and personality wise I was "VERY" shy as a child. Therefore as natural as it comes to me now, charisma still had to be learned. So I ask you, what is natural and what is not? "Natural Game" is simply another marketing buzz word and sells a lot of programs teaching you how to be natural.Smile

There are plenty of resources available about the October Man Sequence, but out of the hundreds of guys who say they know it, well most don't have a clue what it is they are doing. They are completely off kilter and come off as weird and creepy. When I read it and thought about it, again as mentioned earlier, I went back to the source and discovered for myself how and why it works. It can work and does! Using hypnotic patterns to get women to sleep with you is sad and frankly wrong. Hypnosis is very powerful and not to be toyed with as a f*ck me machine. Think about it this way, would you really want some guy in say 15 years to use hypnosis to defile your teenage daughter? Whatever your answer is dictates who you are as a person.

I only mentioned it earlier to emphasize that "October Man" is a limited view of life. Dodgy

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 07-10-2010

(07-07-2010, 02:16 PM)SteveO Wrote: OK, maybe one has nothing to do with the other, but I have been slacking from the gym this week. Currently I am residing at my brothers house (pug sitting) and yeah when I come here, its so damn beautiful I tend to always slack off and not do those things I love to do. Again I thinks its just coincidence, but wanted to throw it out there.

I'm wondering if some of the push-back, I've been reading about in other journals, from the subconscious could be related to some hypnotic language patterns that are being used. In NLP and Hypnosis we are taught that using language patterns that denote negative connotations, regardless if its Don't or do, the subconscious is only hearing the embedded command and not whether it should be done or not done.

Actually a form of overcoming LMR (Last Minute Resistance) is to agree and say we shouldn't be doing this as you continue to caress the ... The mind is hearing "do this" and even more so the rebel in us comes into play and says I'm doing the opposite just because I am a rebel.

I've noticed in the script for Aura of Sexiness:
I now completely let go of, disconnect from and reject any and all beliefs and ideas that conflict with being sexy.
I now completely let go of, disconnect from and ignore any and all negativity from others.

Now in no way, no how am I suggesting in any way that I understand exactly how subliminal's work or have any where near as much knowledge and no how as my esteemed colleague Shannon. I have a deep respect for his intelligence and fully believe in his abilities. However coming from a layman's perspective and being quite curious I am interested in understanding the thought process behind using "perceived by myself" negatives to get a positive result. It would seem to me, coming from a purely hypnotic standpoint that I would use something along the lines of:
I now completely connect and attract all positivity from others.

Again I'm asking, not telling and really want to understand. Please forgive me my ignorance.
While I am at it I have another question: If I was to use the script as daily affirmations, say in the mirror to myself in the morning and then again at night, would that help me along on the journey?

I think I am "with it" enough to answer this now.

Basically, you raise a very good and valid point. If I am advocating using only positive scripting, why am I using negative words when there is a positive way to phrase this?

Compare:

"I now completely let go of, disconnect from and reject any and all beliefs and ideas that conflict with being sexy."

Versus

"I now completely connect and attract all positivity from others."

These are not even remotely saying the same thing. What I am trying to do is very specific. In this case, what I am trying to specifically accomplish only works phrased using negative words (reject, conflict) because of the particulars of how English works. If I were to try to phase this positively, as such:

"I now completely connect with and and accept any and all beliefs and ideas that agree with being sexy."

I have done nothing to deal with the negative responses, beliefs and attitudes which are very likely already present. The positive phrasing not only doesn't deal with the major challenge, it's a much weaker form of statement because it is not as specific.

Hopefully, that answers your question sufficiently. If not, let me now what you need me to go further with.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 07-12-2010

(07-10-2010, 09:51 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-07-2010, 02:16 PM)SteveO Wrote: OK, maybe one has nothing to do with the other, but I have been slacking from the gym this week. Currently I am residing at my brothers house (pug sitting) and yeah when I come here, its so damn beautiful I tend to always slack off and not do those things I love to do. Again I thinks its just coincidence, but wanted to throw it out there.

I'm wondering if some of the push-back, I've been reading about in other journals, from the subconscious could be related to some hypnotic language patterns that are being used. In NLP and Hypnosis we are taught that using language patterns that denote negative connotations, regardless if its Don't or do, the subconscious is only hearing the embedded command and not whether it should be done or not done.

Actually a form of overcoming LMR (Last Minute Resistance) is to agree and say we shouldn't be doing this as you continue to caress the ... The mind is hearing "do this" and even more so the rebel in us comes into play and says I'm doing the opposite just because I am a rebel.

I've noticed in the script for Aura of Sexiness:
I now completely let go of, disconnect from and reject any and all beliefs and ideas that conflict with being sexy.
I now completely let go of, disconnect from and ignore any and all negativity from others.

Now in no way, no how am I suggesting in any way that I understand exactly how subliminal's work or have any where near as much knowledge and no how as my esteemed colleague Shannon. I have a deep respect for his intelligence and fully believe in his abilities. However coming from a layman's perspective and being quite curious I am interested in understanding the thought process behind using "perceived by myself" negatives to get a positive result. It would seem to me, coming from a purely hypnotic standpoint that I would use something along the lines of:
I now completely connect and attract all positivity from others.

Again I'm asking, not telling and really want to understand. Please forgive me my ignorance.
While I am at it I have another question: If I was to use the script as daily affirmations, say in the mirror to myself in the morning and then again at night, would that help me along on the journey?

I think I am "with it" enough to answer this now.

Basically, you raise a very good and valid point. If I am advocating using only positive scripting, why am I using negative words when there is a positive way to phrase this?

Compare:

"I now completely let go of, disconnect from and reject any and all beliefs and ideas that conflict with being sexy."

Versus

"I now completely connect and attract all positivity from others."

These are not even remotely saying the same thing. What I am trying to do is very specific. In this case, what I am trying to specifically accomplish only works phrased using negative words (reject, conflict) because of the particulars of how English works. If I were to try to phase this positively, as such:

"I now completely connect with and and accept any and all beliefs and ideas that agree with being sexy."

I have done nothing to deal with the negative responses, beliefs and attitudes which are very likely already present. The positive phrasing not only doesn't deal with the major challenge, it's a much weaker form of statement because it is not as specific.

Hopefully, that answers your question sufficiently. If not, let me now what you need me to go further with.

Thank you, that's what I thought and was the answer I was seeking. I appreciate you taking the time to answer me when "right." Makes senseSmile

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 07-16-2010

(07-08-2010, 09:55 AM)WildFlower Wrote: I read that affirmations must be phrased literally as that is the only language subconscious mind understands. So for example you can't tell your mind to 'stop' doing something, instead you must tell it to 'start' doing the opposite. Is this what you are getting at?

You are confused here. You must use only positive phrasing where possible. "Stop" is okay, as long as it is used in an otherwise positive statement. Stop by itself is neutral.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 07-16-2010

(07-12-2010, 10:59 AM)SteveO Wrote: Thank you, that's what I thought and was the answer I was seeking. I appreciate you taking the time to answer me when "right." Makes senseSmile

I'm glad I could answer you in a way that made sense. lol

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - WildFlower - 07-17-2010

(07-16-2010, 12:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-08-2010, 09:55 AM)WildFlower Wrote: I read that affirmations must be phrased literally as that is the only language subconscious mind understands. So for example you can't tell your mind to 'stop' doing something, instead you must tell it to 'start' doing the opposite. Is this what you are getting at?

You are confused here. You must use only positive phrasing where possible. "Stop" is okay, as long as it is used in an otherwise positive statement. Stop by itself is neutral.

Thanks for clearing that up. This is really a bad example I know, but if the affirmation "I am now less and less unsexy" was used you wouldn't get the desired effect of being "less unsexy" but rather the opposite?

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 07-20-2010

(07-17-2010, 06:06 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
(07-16-2010, 12:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up. This is really a bad example I know, but if the affirmation "I am now less and less unsexy" was used you wouldn't get the desired effect of being "less unsexy" but rather the opposite?

Consider how these two impact you:

I am now less and less un-sexy.

I am now more and more sexy.

Becoming less unsexy implies that you started out unsexy, and are reducing that. It doesn't say you are sexy. It is like saying you'll do it "tomorrow". Tomorrow never comes: less unsexy never gets to "sexy".

Starting off with the positive phrasing assumes sexiness was always there, and is growing.

The effect is to actually program in a negative amount of sexiness from which to start with, and stay below zero, because it's all based on unsexy, rather than sexy.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 03-25-2011

OK so I'm reviving my journal and starting today 3/25/11 I will be listening to the Aura of Sexiness during work on my macbook pro from 9-5 PST M-F and at least a couple hours Saturday and Sunday.

I am focused and will give this an honest to goodness go. I don't remember anything from last time as I had so much on my mind, so this will start as a fresh journal from right now.

Currently I will be using my mind machine for about an our a day with Lloyd Glauberman's Personal Ecology CD's disk 1 tracks 1 and 2. I am using Photosonix Nova Pro 100 program 10 (Theta Conditioning) from the Learning sessions. It shouldn't interfere but rather should enhance the experience.

Life is good right now and I want to give this an honest to goodness approach.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 03-26-2011

Day two and yeah I'm listening right now. Of course its really early in the game to be able to notice any type of positive changes, but I am doing it.

One thing I did notice though last night is I was hungry when I went out. I knew I shouldn't eat, but even so I was below my calorie count for the day so I had some room. However beer counts and I did have a few. Even so I ate something not hugely fattening but still I shouldn't have. While this cannot be attributed to anything except personal will power, I just thought it was worth mentioning.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 03-27-2011

Another day another dollar. Had a pretty good night last night. Its too early to say if anything has occurred, but still want to keep the journal updated.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 03-29-2011

A daily journal by the Setevester, in which nothing happens. Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode, when...nothing happens! lol How ya doin, man? How is everything?