Subliminal Talk
I am the Aura of Sexiness - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I am the Aura of Sexiness (/Thread-I-am-the-Aura-of-Sexiness)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 07-02-2010

Many of you know me, many more don't. I'll spare you the details and bullshit about my life, but I am JunkyFungus, a man, a myth and certainly a legend to some. For what reasons shall remain legendary mythical for nowSmile

I've been meaning to test out some of Shannon's subs for quite some time now, but life keeps getting in the way. I absolutely believe in subs and have used some others for a while. Some were successful and others not. There's one in particular that will remain a secret between Shannon and I that I use to incredible success. Thanks for that sir...

Recently WildFlower acquired me some and needless to say a SUPER THANKS to you for that. Your generosity and kindness is instrumental in getting me here and using these remarkable proven tools for change. It's only been a few days now since I started using the Aura of Sexiness but already I can feel and see changes. Now I certainly can't equate them all to the subs and believe they are a combined effort with the other changes I have made in my life, but all the same they are working.

I've been using Aura of Sexiness for three days about 8-12 hours a day on iTunes while working. Sometimes I use the waves when I am having a particularly rough spot, but mostly I have the silent one looping in the background.

Good things are happening and I can feel it, but not quite put my finger on it yet. I'll keep this journal and let you all know of my progress. I'll also start integrating it with my mind-machine for quicker results. Time is a big factor in my life, since I made some changes there just never seems to be enough of it. I'm sure there's a sub for that too-LOL

Thanks and keep readingSmile

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - WildFlower - 07-03-2010

STEVVVVVE!!! I'm glad you're seeing results.

What is your mind machine? Is it some sort of brainwave entrainment program?

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 07-03-2010

Good to see you, Stevester! It's a shame you didn't let me now you were interested in this stuff more before. Smile Been meaning to call you, but I can't even find time to sleep anymore. Looking forward to more communication. Smile

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 07-06-2010

It's been a very interesting weekend and while again, I cannot with absolute certainty say, that it is due all to Aura of Sexiness, I feel certain the subliminal are working and as such led to in part the success of said weekend.

On Friday I had tickets to see Henry Rollins Spoken Word Tour in Memphis and if you are unfamiliar with him and his books allow me to HIGHLY recommend them. I was fortunate to see him with Black Flag, the Henry Rollins Band and in 92 at the Wetlands Bar in NYC for his Spoken Word show. It left a Lasting Impact on my life and the man is an exceptional story teller. Again I urge you to create yourself a bucket list and add Henry to it. Even if his politics and view points are opposing you should allow yourself the wisdom to participate in the sharing of knowledge. He said several things that I completely disagree with, but all the same he always puts it in a respectable way that gave me the opportunity to "think" about what was said and draw my own conclusions.

I happened to buy his most recent book at the show and really wanted to get it autographed. He usually speaks for about 2 to 3 hours and after that long of a speech I highly-doubt he would want to talk some more, but I made the attempt. I spoke to his road manager about some of the shows I had seen and my opposing opinion to some of Rollins points. He was intrigued enough and even mentioned so that it was refreshing to meet someone that was willing to share a viewpoint differing from the speakers and not silent, just to get a photo-op or autograph. I was invited back stage at the end of the show with my friends to share. I must admit I was honored and it really panned out to be a unique experience I can share with others, including you today. We chatted about our favorite shows, crime, and presidents. Rollins recommended I read: President Lincolns Lyceum Address: http://showcase.netins.net/web/creative/lincoln/speeches/lyceum.htm While I have not had the opportunity to read it yet I am excited to do so.

Before the show my good friend and wingman (A PUA term for partner that helps you pick up chicks) and I headed to downtown Memphis to have a couple of beers. I felt GREAT and while I have been making incredible long-lasting strides with myself and taking steps to ensure personal healthy ecology and success, I have to admit I have been feeling really great since starting the Aura of Sexiness. From the get go I have always noticed how suggestive I am to outside influence, regardless of its nature or intentions. This could be construed as a fault especially in negative situations, like for instance when people talk sh*t about you. For the longest time I had a serious issue there, but I successfully overcame that. Thankfully while overcoming the irrational and bad self-projected images of myself I have been able to retain the ability to filter out the bad and keep the good. Psycho-Cybernetics by Malcolm Gladwell has had a lasting effect on my life.

I work in the influence and persuasion field and by the generosity of the people I work with I get the latest and greatest books and seminars on personal improvement and marketing techniques. While I consider myself an expert on marketing I also understand that I have limitations and it is myself that usually impairs my own progress. Coming from years of corporate structures I literally had to relearn who I was as a person rather than a marketing guru. Titles are so lame and demeaning these days. It's no longer about titles with me but about who I am that makes me me. I love myself.

I bring this all up because I feel it is important in understanding my position and why I already feel the benefits of the Aura of Sexiness. I have not listened consistently every day as weekends I usually am too busy living life. I do listen nearly every weekday during my working hours on iTunes, on my Macbook Pro in the background.

Sorry I went off on a tangent, but like I said I do feel the benefits already. I know this is going to sound a bit weird and maybe even gay if you are homophobicSmile, but there is this really hot blond chick that works at my favorite bar. Personally I think my girlfriend is hotter, but here's what makes the difference. The blond is obviously used to getting what she wants and has an air of confidence that exudes all around her. When she walks she walks with absolute confidence, almost bouncing on air when she walks in the room. You can feel her presence. Whenever I see her I get super turned on by her and I want her. Well this past Friday I took notice how she walked and its sexy. Now here's the weird part: I started to walk like that too. No, not the swaying hips, but the whole confidence thing and you know what? My girlfriend who happens to work the same bar, said there's something about you SteveO tonight. You seem to have this super sexy vibe tonight! Freaked me out a bit, but all the while I had a sly smile and knew where it was from.

What I take from that, besides a stolen walk, modified to be SteveOLicious I have noticed more and more of what I find to be sexy. I've never really looked at a girl that I want and thought much more than about her body parts that intrigue me to wanting to F*ck her. I'm vain when it comes to looks and while I may not be the tops of the looks scale myself, I have slept with hundreds of women. I have learned from some of the worlds most renowned PUA and ladies men, and not just on a "buy my bootcamp and program" level, but again personal one on one due to my working arrangement. It's nice to have friends in low placesSmile

I had girls all night just all around me and I got to tell you I am convinced and loving it. I am also a certified practitioner of NLP trained by Bandler himself and a certified licensed Hypnotherapist and I love trances. Whenever I listen to this Aura of Sexiness I love the feel of trance it brings on. I can actually feel the mind working and becoming confused by the subliminal presence and therefore overcoming the critical factor and getting right into the cerebral area making lasting changes. Kudo's to you oh great and powerful Shannon for such a amazing product that I am very much enjoying right now. Great, great and powerful.

I used a product with ocean waves that I bought on eBay, quite a while ago. I forget who produced it. Shannon, I know I promised to look it up and let you know, but it's just so far removed from my life. Another testament to the changes I have made, is I usually don't go back and look up past failures, I just file them and move on. LOL, maybe procrastination can be beneficial after all. I can say though that it was nearly impossible to listen to that CD. I would listen and get this overwhelming feeling of...hmmm let me think about this. I am not sure I can properly put it into perspective, but I know I couldn't listen to it for very long at all. It was for weight loss and every time I listened I certainly didn't stop or cut back on intake. In reality it had the opposite effect and while perhaps it can be associated with my pushing back, but every time I listened I would eat even more than regular. With you Aura of Sexiness program I can say, as of this moment, that I really feel the desire not only to be sexy, but to make the changes that will get me there as well.

Sure I have been on a diet for 6 months and seriously headed to the gym pretty much daily, but its a constant process of reminding myself daily of my goals. I've lost 59 pounds already, but I got to to tell you, this past week I've felt really good about it. Normally its me pushing myself to do better and work harder. This past week it's been me stopping looking in the mirror and saying Damn Steve O you are awesome. And yes I am.

At the end of the night on Friday, apparently I was talking to the blond girl and not my girlfriend. I think my girl might have been a bit angry with me especially after I told her I saw her mother at the zoo. In with the orangutans! Not a brilliant or sexy move at all. Not sure why or how that came about either. I never even met her mother and wow, that was...stupid drunk talk. Yeah I'm blaming the beer. She told me her car broke down and she was getting a ride from brunette girl. I offered her a ride, but she refused and I am honestly surprised she didn't punch me, but I am super charismatic and lovable. So as I said, I was talking to blond for a while according to my wingman and while I was a bit buzzed, I have no recollection of this. I wasn't shit-faced wasted, just buzzed enough to insult my girlfriend and talk to someone without any memories.

The next night I met up with an old friend who is dating a girl I used to sleep with. She is really smart and yet freaking weird and kind of creeps me out. She is like this brilliant Russian girl who is on a full-scholarship to an Ivy-League school, hates materialism, likes to look down at people and at the same time is a high-end model. I mean how do you hate materialism and yet are a model in magazines all over the world. A girls got to eat I guess, but I just don't get her. Her boyfriend is one of those guys whose left the corporate world because he thinks the world will end in a few years. Everyone is entitled to whatever it is they want to believe, but he always attempts to get you to tell him something he disagrees with so he can argue. This brings me full-circle back to Henry Rollins: I love to have dissenting opinions and am more than willing to debate. I do not like to demean people because I "know it all" and therefore my opinion must be the only right one.

Saturday night was way different with them. They seemed to accept whatever I said and sure while we discussed things that we had opposing views to, we still had a good time. I felt as if my insights were valuable to him and appreciated. It was the first time in a long time that we hung out and was enjoyable. I actually made it a point earlier in the night to say I was tired as an out, if I needed it. I didn't get home until 4 am.

All in all a great weekend and I already feel the magic happening.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 07-06-2010

I am pleased that you are enjoying it, Steve. But right now, that's just too much for me to respond to, so I'm gonna go to the bookstore and try to work. Smile

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - WildFlower - 07-06-2010

What a post Steve. I don't have anything to respond to it with other than just, wow.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 07-07-2010

OK, maybe one has nothing to do with the other, but I have been slacking from the gym this week. Currently I am residing at my brothers house (pug sitting) and yeah when I come here, its so damn beautiful I tend to always slack off and not do those things I love to do. Again I thinks its just coincidence, but wanted to throw it out there.

I'm wondering if some of the push-back, I've been reading about in other journals, from the subconscious could be related to some hypnotic language patterns that are being used. In NLP and Hypnosis we are taught that using language patterns that denote negative connotations, regardless if its Don't or do, the subconscious is only hearing the embedded command and not whether it should be done or not done.

Actually a form of overcoming LMR (Last Minute Resistance) is to agree and say we shouldn't be doing this as you continue to caress the ... The mind is hearing "do this" and even more so the rebel in us comes into play and says I'm doing the opposite just because I am a rebel.

I've noticed in the script for Aura of Sexiness:
I now completely let go of, disconnect from and reject any and all beliefs and ideas that conflict with being sexy.
I now completely let go of, disconnect from and ignore any and all negativity from others.

Now in no way, no how am I suggesting in any way that I understand exactly how subliminal's work or have any where near as much knowledge and no how as my esteemed colleague Shannon. I have a deep respect for his intelligence and fully believe in his abilities. However coming from a layman's perspective and being quite curious I am interested in understanding the thought process behind using "perceived by myself" negatives to get a positive result. It would seem to me, coming from a purely hypnotic standpoint that I would use something along the lines of:
I now completely connect and attract all positivity from others.

Again I'm asking, not telling and really want to understand. Please forgive me my ignorance.
While I am at it I have another question: If I was to use the script as daily affirmations, say in the mirror to myself in the morning and then again at night, would that help me along on the journey?

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Andrew - 07-07-2010

(07-07-2010, 02:16 PM)SteveO Wrote: It would seem to me, coming from a purely hypnotic standpoint that I would use something along the lines of:

While I am at it I have another question: If I was to use the script as daily affirmations, say in the mirror to myself in the morning and then again at night, would that help me along on the journey?

Steve, I've enjoyed your posts. Thank you for sharing!

My take is that Shannon with that line of script prepared people for the worst in effectively dealing with negativity when it comes up-more as a safety measure. I don't see why both couldn't be in there though. I am curious to his response as well.

I do not think for most people that reading any type of listed affirmations on a conscious level is a healthy endeavor. Reasons including some you have listed as a rebel factor...

Mostly just wanted to say hi, I've certainly enjoyed my time over in your phero forums and keep up the good work!

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - smash - 07-08-2010

hi Steve,

SteveO reminds me of Jackass... I think this was your concern? ;-)

Which coaches did you work with? Did you also have the chance to work with Brent Smith?

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - WildFlower - 07-08-2010

(07-07-2010, 02:16 PM)SteveO Wrote: OK, maybe one has nothing to do with the other, but I have been slacking from the gym this week. Currently I am residing at my brothers house (pug sitting) and yeah when I come here, its so damn beautiful I tend to always slack off and not do those things I love to do. Again I thinks its just coincidence, but wanted to throw it out there.

I'm wondering if some of the push-back, I've been reading about in other journals, from the subconscious could be related to some hypnotic language patterns that are being used. In NLP and Hypnosis we are taught that using language patterns that denote negative connotations, regardless if its Don't or do, the subconscious is only hearing the embedded command and not whether it should be done or not done.

Actually a form of overcoming LMR (Last Minute Resistance) is to agree and say we shouldn't be doing this as you continue to caress the ... The mind is hearing "do this" and even more so the rebel in us comes into play and says I'm doing the opposite just because I am a rebel.

I've noticed in the script for Aura of Sexiness:
I now completely let go of, disconnect from and reject any and all beliefs and ideas that conflict with being sexy.
I now completely let go of, disconnect from and ignore any and all negativity from others.

Now in no way, no how am I suggesting in any way that I understand exactly how subliminal's work or have any where near as much knowledge and no how as my esteemed colleague Shannon. I have a deep respect for his intelligence and fully believe in his abilities. However coming from a layman's perspective and being quite curious I am interested in understanding the thought process behind using "perceived by myself" negatives to get a positive result. It would seem to me, coming from a purely hypnotic standpoint that I would use something along the lines of:

Again I'm asking, not telling and really want to understand. Please forgive me my ignorance.

I read that affirmations must be phrased literally as that is the only language subconscious mind understands. So for example you can't tell your mind to 'stop' doing something, instead you must tell it to 'start' doing the opposite. Is this what you are getting at?

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Spiral - 07-08-2010

(07-07-2010, 07:52 PM)subadmin Wrote: I do not think for most people that reading any type of listed affirmations on a conscious level is a healthy endeavor. Reasons including some you have listed as a rebel factor... I've created a method that completely circumvents resistance on a conscious level and have had great success with myself and several of those I have taught. I've started talking about it in my journal and hope to wrap up its introduction later tonight.

Mostly just wanted to say hi, I've certainly enjoyed my time over in your phero forums and keep up the good work!

What is your method that helps you let go completely of any resistance of the concious mind? I usually take a huge deep breath and relax if it gets bad. But if that doesnt even work to well i'll slap myself if the thoughts come up and just completely change everything and conciously think of nothing. This however is annoying to do... but also the negative thoughts have started to significantly subside.

But again what is your method? thanks!

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 07-09-2010

This week has been kind of odd for me. I've been listening religiously every day from about 9 am to about 7 pm and no, I do not listen while I sleep. I do not like the TV on or any other type of noise while I am sleeping. I know it's supposed to be silent, but the Mac hums and the subliminal has a small indication of noise and therefore it would not work.

I have noticed some interesting changes though. While I have not been going to the gym (it's pretty far from my brothers and really a pain) I have continued on my nutrition plan. Maybe one has nothing to do with the other... It's easy to stop doing those things you are doing when you stop doing one of them. This time I know that while not going to the gym there are still other things I can do. Which actually reminds me of the things I can do here like crunches. Well then, I guess there are other things that have slipped my mind. I did notice that I am taking even more pride in looking my best, but I like to look good anyways. I did like what I saw in the mirror and that's good.

I am wondering if by telling the mind I am sexy if somehow I could be saying I'm OK with what I look like, even though I am not. Any feedback would be good.

Wednesday I went out and hooked up with this incredible smart, witty and classic beautiful girl. I've dated a Movie star and while she was the "hottest" I've ever dated this girl might just be the most beautiful I've ever hooked up with.

To answer some questions:
What is your method that helps you let go completely of any resistance of the concious mind?
Mine is to journal it. I like to see how things work in my mind and how one thought can provoke another. I've been journaling since I was a little kid. Also since I started using Bandler's NLP I've been able to reprogram myself too. It's pretty easy to do and I would recommend "Trance-Formations"

Which coaches did you work with? Did you also have the chance to work with Brent Smith?
I haven't "worked" with any coaches as in "boot-camps," but I have worked with them in a professional sense on a joint product between several parties. I'm not really at liberty to discuss it as I am under contractual agreements. Working with them from a professional standpoint has given me the opportunity to get to know them personally. As such I have been out with them on numerous occasions just as friends.

I have read and continue to read "most" of the books and resources out there on seduction, just to keep up with my position. I am in a unique position to help others influence and determine the outcome of their surroundings and as such desire to stay on top of my game. The type of person I am though is to go back directly to the source just like with In10se and Swinggcat's "October Man Sequence" which directly traces back to Milton Ericson's "February Man" which provides the insight and reasoning why "October Man" works. I'd much rather study human psychology than someones "limited" take on its use to seduce women. There are to many possibilities in life to limit myself to any one thing. I go beyond the boundaries.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - smash - 07-09-2010

hi Steve,

as I´ve seen, you´ve got a deep understanding of women. I am especially interested in Octoberman Sequence. Could you reveal some details about it? Is it 100% compatible to Natural Game? Is Octoberman Sequence Natural Game itself? As I´ve seen it´s based on NLP, so I think it will fit perfectly on other natural stuff?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Spiral - 07-09-2010

NLP is not natural. I personally say save your energy for the october man sequence requires some knowledge, memorization, and a lot of confidence. It also takes practice. I have the e-book on it but I find it to be a very dirty way to get into women's panties. I think it's pathetic. However it is 100% effective.