Subliminal Talk
Chosen AOS style - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Chosen AOS style (/Thread-Chosen-AOS-style)

Pages: 1 2

Chosen AOS style - chosen101 - 05-18-2013

Well I have been using this title for about a week.I went to best buy today and was about to leave and I saw two female employees just dead in their tracks starring at me. It felt find of freaky to me like they thought I was Johnny Depp or something. I can't wait for more of this awesome goodness.

RE: Chosen AOS style - rayrocanaldo - 05-18-2013

lol Big Grin !

RE: Chosen AOS style - alptraum - 10-22-2013

I find it extremely more than freaky.

Everyone starring, evvvverrrryyyone, even babys and 90+ year olds and people from the other side of a wide street that cant even clearliy see u but still they are starring. people get nervous around u, tooooo nervous.

I felt that everything started starring at me, even pictures, which i had to remove.
I couldnt close my eyes anymore...Faces started appearing, scary ones. I felt my body shaking like someone was....
The nightmares like nothing ever in my life. so real and terrifying.
And the thought of sexually turning people on disgusted me.
Even dogs started barking crazy when i passed by.
The guilt was too big.
And I think i started hallucinating too. Like everything was unreal.
And the crazy mix of emotions...guilt, sadness, anger etc
I cant remember everything but i think i became suicidal too..and ended up in hospital and was diagnosed as having a panic attack
All of this happens after 2 days of listening to aos just one half an hour a day.
(I keep thinking what would happen if i listen to it for 32 day???)
About a week later things start calming down and i actually start enjoying it.
My last time was about 6 weeks ago.

I want to listen to aos again just for one half an hour but i dont want to go through all of the above again so what should i do?

Shanon please help.

Would the free relief stress sub calm me down in case i get a panic attack from aos?
Now english is clearliy not my first language but i understand everything in the script and one more thing i am a lefty and they say we are more visual and stuff. so could this have something to do with it?
I need a solution please.

RE: Chosen AOS style - stratos - 10-22-2013

You listened to a sub and then had a psychotic break from reality. I wouldn't listen to any more subs after that.

RE: Chosen AOS style - Shannon - 10-22-2013

(10-22-2013, 08:06 AM)alptraum Wrote: I find it extremely more than freaky.

Everyone starring, evvvverrrryyyone, even babys and 90+ year olds and people from the other side of a wide street that cant even clearliy see u but still they are starring. people get nervous around u, tooooo nervous.

I felt that everything started starring at me, even pictures, which i had to remove.
I couldnt close my eyes anymore...Faces started appearing, scary ones. I felt my body shaking like someone was....
The nightmares like nothing ever in my life. so real and terrifying.
And the thought of sexually turning people on disgusted me.
Even dogs started barking crazy when i passed by.
The guilt was too big.
And I think i started hallucinating too. Like everything was unreal.
And the crazy mix of emotions...guilt, sadness, anger etc
I cant remember everything but i think i became suicidal too..and ended up in hospital and was diagnosed as having a panic attack
All of this happens after 2 days of listening to aos just one half an hour a day.
(I keep thinking what would happen if i listen to it for 32 day???)
About a week later things start calming down and i actually start enjoying it.
My last time was about 6 weeks ago.

I want to listen to aos again just for one half an hour but i dont want to go through all of the above again so what should i do?

Shanon please help.

Would the free relief stress sub calm me down in case i get a panic attack from aos?
Now english is clearliy not my first language but i understand everything in the script and one more thing i am a lefty and they say we are more visual and stuff. so could this have something to do with it?
I need a solution please.

If what you say is true, then you need to stop using any subliminals, period, and immediately seek a professional psychological evaluation. A half an hour a day, for two days, and you got that sort of response? That's only possible if you're already right on the edge. A half an hour a day for two days would do nothing to anyone else unless the sub was designed to be instant. AOS is not. You should not notice any results at all in two days using it so little. Stop using it and get yourself evaluated.

RE: Chosen AOS style - SargeMaximus - 10-22-2013

Jesus Christ! How could something like this happen?

I was going to suggest OGSF but man alive, why would subliminals cause such a reaction?

Sounds to me like he was getting REALLY good results, but just couldn't handle it.

RE: Chosen AOS style - Shannon - 10-22-2013

I think he's just trolling, really.

RE: Chosen AOS style - chosen101 - 10-22-2013

I had none of those negative side effects. I had a lot of people becoming more friendly and starring but I had a feeling of joy inside. People I didn't know from work would ask me what my name was. I was using it for 8 hours a night for like 32 days. Maybe it's different for everybody.

RE: Chosen AOS style - SargeMaximus - 10-23-2013

(10-22-2013, 06:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think he's just trolling, really.

This response actually disturbs me. Have you verified this or are you just calling him a troll to discredit his testimony?

RE: Chosen AOS style - Benjamin - 10-23-2013

Sounds like a troll to me too.

He even named himself Alptraum (nightmare). So either his issues are extensive and have nothing to do with the audio because they were already there or a troll, i'd go for the second option.

-Ben

RE: Chosen AOS style - stratos - 10-23-2013

Hmm. Maybe a troll, maybe not. People who are on the edge of psychosis and unstable can be pushed over by things like meditation and I'd guess subs too. Do a search for meditation induced psychosis. Maybe he named himself Nightmare because of existing problems.

RE: Chosen AOS style - Shannon - 10-23-2013

(10-23-2013, 03:26 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

This response actually disturbs me. Have you verified this or are you just calling him a troll to discredit his testimony?

I genuinely find it nearly impossible to believe that such a thing is possible, given the short amount of time he claims to use it, what the program is designed to do, and what I have seen other reports be like from people who had psychological issues. I can't imagine anyone would get any noticeable effects at all from that amount of usage.

RE: Chosen AOS style - SargeMaximus - 10-24-2013

(10-23-2013, 09:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 03:26 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I genuinely find it nearly impossible to believe that such a thing is possible, given the short amount of time he claims to use it, what the program is designed to do, and what I have seen other reports be like from people who had psychological issues. I can't imagine anyone would get any noticeable effects at all from that amount of usage.

I suppose, but that, imho, is a much better response than using the "troll" paint.

RE: Chosen AOS style - alptraum - 10-24-2013

I am not a troll, whatever that means.
Its a bit complicated but dont have much time on the net to explain.
I like what SargeMaximus said about not being able to handle it and i think thats true. So how do u guys handle it?
I felt fake,,a cheater...No joy at all.
I named myself nightmare because chuck was taken.