Subliminal Talk
ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! (/Thread-ASC-5G-I-m-Blown-Away)

Pages: 1 2

ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Troy - 05-03-2013

Hey guys, I'm Troy and I figured I would test out ASC 5G and see if subliminals really work. I've tried many different subs from other websites, and none of them worked. So this was leap of faith.

First off, apparently I have superhuman hearing because the ultrasonic goes, "SCREEEEEEE SCREEE SCREEEE SCREEE!" no matter what the volume is. No worries, I've gotten used to it. Smile
Other than that, I've had an amazing time with this sub so far.

I've had the most mind-blowing epic dreams of my LIFE.
In one, I was a samurai killing the f*ck out of bad guys.
Most of the dreams I remember, I adopt the role of General or leader and give speeches to people. lol.
It is a welcome change, considering that most of my dreams I would be running from something, like goblins, household appliances, etc...

In the real world, the change has been astounding!
Here's some results off the top of my head:

1. Went in to a job interview and let's just say I knocked their socks off. Smile Before ASC 5G, I had applied at the same place as well as 3 other places. I got turned down every time.

2. Random hot girl said, "Your confidence is incredible!"
I was just going about my day, lol.

3. New bosses at job have said stuff like, "I KNOW Troy isn't afraid to talk to anybody! His personality is off the charts!"
Considering I had Social Anxiety Disorder most of my life, this is mind blowing lol.

4. My brother compares me to this unbelievably fearless man we met in the city one time

5. I feel like I am unstoppable. I feel great and people just naturally follow me.

I g2g. I'll post more later when I hit day 90!

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - GrandJury - 05-03-2013

That's awesome for you man. Glad to hear it's working out well for you. How long have you been using ASC?

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Shannon - 05-03-2013

Sounds like you had the same reaction to ASC that I did, Troy! Smile Welcome aboard.

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Spiral - 05-04-2013

Troy how long have you been using the program so far?

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Ryan - 05-04-2013

I'm curious how ASC helps you with success in general.

Ryan

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Troy - 05-05-2013

I'm about 50 days in. The change has been dramatic. I'm just fearless.
I tripled my income with my new job, the same job I was terrified to even apply for.

I can say with certainty that this subliminal works.

Admittedly, I did clearing on any blocks I had to high self confidence using tapping (I'm a tapping coach), and that probably helped the process a great deal.

It tickles me to death the way people look at me. Awestruck at my total lack of inhibitions.

I'm ready to take my romantic life to the next level. Should I continue all the way to day 90? My confidence is continually waxing and I'm eager to have this level of results in the dating realm.

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Fonzy3 - 05-05-2013

Wow! Great to hear the positive feedback Troy. I just checked out tapping and it looks quite interesting, wonder how it effects the fear people might encounter during these subliminal journeys.

90 sounds like a good number and I think you should follow through with it. keep up the posts man.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Benjamin - 05-05-2013

Awesome Troy, some great results. I've done alot of EFT myself but have stopped it and moved onto other things.

JayD is that link connected to your affiliate link? If so can you please delete the signature because you will be getting sales from people who you didn't really send here who have already found the store.

-Ben

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Troy - 05-06-2013

My confidence seems to be steadily increasing over time. Is it going to continue to increase all the way to day 90?

If so, the next 40 days will be interesting Smile

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - hardgraft - 05-07-2013

I just found out about the subliminals through a friend I'm going to try confidence one for 90 days too.

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Troy - 05-23-2013

One month left until 90 days.
Confidence still increasing steadily!

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Troy - 06-07-2013

70 days in...Had a huge boost in confidence a few days ago. Maybe the resistance is finally giving way? At this point, I am doing literally everything I used to fear without a second thought. I continue to surprise myself at my total lack of social inhibitions. (Remember, I used to have social anxiety disorder) I will continue to update as I reach day 90 and give my final results!

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Fonzy3 - 06-07-2013

Appreciate the update Troy! Sounds like your results are ideal, and that any one would want from using this program.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: ASC 5G...I'm Blown Away! - Shannon - 06-07-2013

I think maybe you should keep going until 32 days after you find that you are no longer getting an increase in confidence.