Subliminal Talk
Find your life's purpose - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Find your life's purpose (/Thread-Find-your-life-s-purpose)

Find your life's purpose - Grenade - 04-21-2013

A sub dedicated helping to first find your lifes purpose and then give you a strong foundation of beliefs so that doubt is eliminated and you pursue your purpose relentlessly for the rest of your life.

The sub could help you to locate and reconcile your natural inclinations/talents with your values and the issues you care about in the world or things you want to contribute.

It would also eliminate any laziness, and give you an undying passion for the area so you would work on it all the time in order to attain mastery in it.

It could also help you to manifest important factors such as a 'master-mind', of people able and willing to guide you and provide ideas, as well as mentors in the area - I certainly have trouble with this.

Manifestations might also include scenarios which help you to train and advance in this area.

thoughts anyone?

RE: Find your life's purpose - AbiDrew85 - 04-21-2013

(04-21-2013, 01:39 AM)Grenade Wrote: A sub dedicated helping to first find your lifes purpose and then give you a strong foundation of beliefs so that doubt is eliminated and you pursue your purpose relentlessly for the rest of your life.

The sub could help you to locate and reconcile your natural inclinations/talents with your values and the issues you care about in the world or things you want to contribute.

It would also eliminate any laziness, and give you an undying passion for the area so you would work on it all the time in order to attain mastery in it.

It could also help you to manifest important factors such as a 'master-mind', of people able and willing to guide you and provide ideas, as well as mentors in the area - I certainly have trouble with this.

Manifestations might also include scenarios which help you to train and advance in this area.

thoughts anyone?

I like the idea!

RE: Find your life's purpose - Grenade - 04-21-2013

Thanks, was hoping someone would Smile

An important added factor would be that it kills complacency - in every pursuit its easy to get the idea that you've done enough or to rest on your laurels. So something in the script which keeps you pushing for a next level, whether its personally i.e. enhancing your ability in the area of your choice by personal evolution, health wise etc. to learning and devloping new approaches/being an innovator in your field.

RE: Find your life's purpose - RainbowAbyss - 04-21-2013

Its a great idea! I believe life purpose is something you feel..a drive.. that gives a sense of masculinity and direction but in and of itself it is the quality of your highest way of being and living..(some people are born to make others love themselves and laugh, others to inspire or champion a cause..ect. )YOU bring THAT to whatever your doing...when that is done consistently you'll naturally start weeding out certain things and replacing them with what is more and more in alignment with who you are.

RE: Find your life's purpose - AbiDrew85 - 04-22-2013

It may give men a sense of masculinity but I sure hope it wouldn't do that for girls!

I think it more helps with your overall sense of self and your self-worth if you know what it is you ought to be doing. I'm floundering right now and it doesn't feel good at all.

RE: Find your life's purpose - Grenade - 04-22-2013

I think purpose definitely makes you Alpha, whether its and Alpha female or male. For one thing I think it would provide real stability with the ups and downs of your external circumstance since, with purpose, you always have a kind of internal 'north-star'.

You might, for instance, find that your lifes purpose for your current stage of life is to be the most amazing mother/father and decide that concentrating on raising incredible kids is your focus and where you will pursue your major goals - this would be an example of where its not about 'masculinity'.

Rainbow abyss, totally agree, I'd say though - IMHO - that purpose is both your highest ideals and what you value, but also includes the practical day-to-day skills and competence that you need to master in order to bring whatever it is you decide on , to the world.

RE: Find your life's purpose - RainbowAbyss - 04-23-2013

@ abi---agreed-knowing your life purpose is about being your fullest, most, creative self, and living a life that reflects that..bring your highest qualities into the world, your creations, your work, and your relationships..
that being said in terms of 'yogic polarity'..knowing your purpose to your bones and being incredibly clear on what you need/want to do/be/have before you die/before the day is over and busting through any resistance in a skillful loving way is a VERY masculine/alpha quality...every human can have a life purpose in the first sense...only those with a sexual essence that is masculine--(some woman have that, but not most) will truly be fulfilled by prioritizing and living ON POINT like that. Woman are actually more capable of that then most men in this day and age..Sad...check out David Deida's stuff for more info. Its a little controversial but from the YOGIC (as in movement of energy, especially for polarity and attraction) perspective it has resonated true in my experience. Its not the end all be all but a nice tool to know about

RE: Find your life's purpose - Zane - 11-28-2015

I really want this Sub,I seriously dont know what I want from Life...

What the hell am I doing on this Planet for past 24 years?

RE: Find your life's purpose - Adri - 12-03-2015

Yep I like that !

RE: Find your life's purpose - Daredevil - 12-05-2015

I requested a sub that will manifest the greatest version of yourself in the present and I think that it would deal with this.

RE: Find your life's purpose - Darwinn - 06-14-2017

Bump ✊

RE: Find your life's purpose - Zane - 06-15-2017

(11-28-2015, 07:38 PM)Zane Wrote: I really want this Sub,I seriously dont know what I want from Life...

What the hell am I doing on this Planet for past 24 years?

Thanks for bringing up this post and last time I posted on this thread I had no Idea what I wanted from life. But I now know what I really want..Bit first I need to fix myself.

I think this "Life's Purpose" Module should be included in E3.

RE: Find your life's purpose - Benjamin - 06-15-2017

Quote:I think this "Life's Purpose" Module should be included in E3.

I like that idea, not sure how it would go along with healing mode.

Alot of the time on E2 I was happy and just going and doing things I enjoyed and not getting much productive stuff done but not really caring as much about that.

RE: Find your life's purpose - ncbeareatingman - 06-17-2017

(12-05-2015, 06:03 AM)Daredevil Wrote: I requested a sub that will manifest the greatest version of yourself in the present and I think that it would deal with this.

SHIT thats sooo awesome man. Great Idea daredevil !! I really dig the healing modality as it were in MLS...becoz it deals with either same,fear,guilt 'er all three,all becoz we as indi-viddle's( individuals,its throw back to the wizard of oz from the scarecrow)learn differently,in a variety of ways. I really dig the shit outta that approach. I think this program that you've suggested Daredevil would be totally grounded and outta sight too man.as it would bring forth more of who we really are,will removing limitations,fears and negativity,ect. As one who is left handed dominate,right brained oriented,centered in my heart and coming from that space.this is especially important for healing and moving beyound 'so & so' and thus and such,to express my higher potential..add in thier being spiritually open and now it becomes a hum-dinger,when trying to relay awarenesses and 'expereinces' about life on the other side,or inter dimentional phenominae,to a heavily left brain,linaire society and the rejection that very much can and oft does come from such,when trying to communicate it,can and does indeed take its toll. Its like trying to quantify the UN-quantifiable. such healing would be tremendous as would 'showing up' as your maximum genius expressed self.
Albert Enstein once said " If you MAKE a fish climb a tree he will feel stupid his whole life"...Jimi Hendrix didnt finish high school never set foot in a formal educational setting for music and yet the average teenager knows his music left right and center 47 friggin years later... and he change the sound and face of Rock for all time coz he didnt allow trational learning modus to stifle his own creative expression.... I've found living outside the matrix as often as possible is indeed benefical. Thanx DD !! Keith
PS: Perhaps this: manifest the greatest version of yourself in the present & renassance Man combined? or perhaps they already are thee same thing!